Lead Principal Network Consultant involved in enterprise network design, architecture, planning and deployment for Rolta Advizex clients. I was a leading contributor for Network Assesments, Network Audits and Network SOW/BOM for Advizex customers. I have an extensive expertise and working knowledge about various vendors and network product lines from Cisco, HP, DELL/EMC, Fortinet, PaloAlto and Check Point .All these vendors are Advizex Premier Partners.
- PRINCIPAL NETWORK CONSULTANT at RoltaAdvizeX Technologies
- PRINCIPAL NETWORK ENGINEER at DTCC-Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation
- SENIOR NETWORK ENGINEER at
- NETWORK ENGINEER at Omgeo Datacenter Modernization
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Dipl - Information and Security Technologies
● 01/2012 - 12/2014 A company specializing in satellite communications, network and security solutions. Technical Network Consultant Worked with SMB's to deliver secure wireless solutions. Performed site evaluation and generated deliverable documentation to build solutions. Responded to all RFI and RFP's responses for future deployments, developed marketing plans, and became subject matter expert for design of BDR systems. Led deployment of wireless solutions also provided consulting on various other network design requirements in healthcare environments. Accomplishments:
• Managed successful multi-site installation and upgrade of all Kroger Stores in region (2,000 sites).
- Technical Network Consultant at UNIVERSAL NETWORK SPECALIST
- Business Development Manager / Technical Sales Engineer at PN TECHNOLOGIES
- Senior Account Manager - Enterprise Wireless at MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS
- DBA ALLSCRIPTS at ECLIPSYS CORPORATION
7 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Business
- - Performance Management
- Computer Science - Business/Computer Science
Microsoft Certified Professional with experience on: Win 10, WinNT Server, WSUS, VM-ware MS-Exchange, ISA, Backups, Firewalls, VPNs, Anti-virus auto updates, Cisco routers & switches Sr. Network Consultant 1992 to Present Heights Tech, LLC, Small and large client, micro-computer network security and upgrades.. Heinen's Inc. PCI security implementation: upgraded or built over fifty servers/blades/SAN. Planned and implemented VMware, WSUS, SQL, Kronos, Win2k8 servers. Plato's Closet, Inc. Implemented and maintained 2 networks for retail POS PC systems. Short Sizes Inc. Configured internet router firewall for secure remote access. Zone Travel Agency Implemented home office network and repaired office systems. US NETWORKS Inc. Deployed Fax server, corporate anti-virus system, workstation repairs. Bailey Communications: New London and Maplewood Schools: Installed complete network with Windows 2000+A/D, Exchange OWA. on NT servers, Cisco routers and switches, AdTran TSU Perry, Bedford, Olmsted Falls; Orange; schools. Setup Cisco VPN for Lott Ind. to the Ford ANX. Network Consulting Professionals (own company-subcontractor) Providing support for NT, PC, Macintosh, and Cisco in commercial or educational clients: Maxus Investments, Westlake Schools, Brooklyn City Schools, Penn State University Norstan Consulting, Division of Norstan Communications Inc. Designed and managed deployment of network systems for Westlake School District. 3,000+ users setup with roving profiles, quotas and tight policies. MS-Office, IE5 and other applications. E-mail provided by combination of Exchange 5.5 and Imail-POP3 servers. Norton Anti-virus push updates. Implemented network management software, Compaq Insight Manager and Cisco-Works. Performed overall network analysis for Duke Energy, and server upgrades at Westfield Co. Completed Cisco Router training. General Electric Company, Lighting Division - Nela Park, Information Systems Organization. Performed remote communication and diagnostics for Netware and NT and servers. Deployed Compaq Proliant RAID servers on Netware and NT, and Citrix/Windows Term. Designed architecture for NT servers deployed to replace Netware/NT-FPNW installations. Updated system ROMs and Network Operating Systems for year 2000 compliance nationwide. Developed Kixtart logon scripts. Deployed Oracle server. LUCENT Technologies - AT&T, Network Systems Division: worked at customer sites. Designed and installed three large networks with Netware and MS-NT, over 500 clients--Windows and Macintosh, Ethernet/FDDI hubs/bridges, SNMP modules, connected to an Internet router. Installed SNMP management consoles with BAY Optivity, and 3Com Transcend. Installed MS Windows NT based servers for WWW, Proxy, and POP3/SMTP. Key Services, Data processing and information infrastructure management subsidiary of Key Corp. Operated Network General Sniffer, Bay Networks Token-rings, Sun Net Manager. Invacare, Inc., Manufacturer of health care equipment. Installed Windows NT Servers. Tested clients for file, printer, RAS, and database access. Trained I.S. staff and management on NT network administration tools and procedures. NASDAQ, Stock Exchange--WAN communication server installation at local brokers. Installed and configured SCO UNIX servers and Windows clients for real time price updates MOEN Faucets, Inc., Subsidiary of American Brands, Inc. Reduced downtime by implementing a Novell LAN based distributed label printing system. Designed and installed Novell Netware clients and servers for a shared label database. Hamilton Beech/Proctor-Silex, Inc., Implemented bar code printing systems. American Steel Wire, Inc., Steel Rod and Wire mill: Integrated RF bar code scanners.
- Sr. Network Consultant at Heights Tech, LLC
- Sr. Product Administrator, Product Administrator at Rockwell International / Allen-Bradley Co
- Student PC-lab administrator at Kent State University
- Instructor, PC Lab Coordinator at
27 years, 2 months at this Job
State of Alabama Network Consultant 2018 - Present
Company Overview - State of Alabama's Office of Information Technology is responsible for supporting the all technology needs of the states government of over 30,000 employees focusing on enterprise technologies located in mission critical and high impact environments to include datacenters, corporate offices, and branch locations.
• Primary responsibility includes acting as technical lead for lifecycle project migration of a complex metropolitan area network (MAN) that includes site analysis/discovery, network design/documentation, project planning, implementation and testing/validation along with knowledge transfer to operations team..
• Specific Technologies included in the network include but not limited to Cisco ISRs/ASRs; Cisco Catalyst/Nexus Switches Cisco ASAs; F5 Big-IP Version 11.6.0; Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express Version; Cisco Unity Express Versions; Cisco Wireless LAN Controller; Cisco Aironet 11x Access Points; Solar Winds Orion, Cacti, Wireshark, Hubs, Repeaters, Patch Panels and Patch Cord.
- Network Consultant at State of Alabama
- Senior Network Engineer (LT) at Comcast/ARS Aleut
- Network Manager (TM) at Elmhurst College
- at United States Navy
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor Degree in Business Admin & Comm - Business Admin & Comm
• Provided network engineering consulting to 50+ K12 clients per year located across the United States on Internet access capacity planning and network design that resulted in upgrades that were not previously possible.
• Performed site assessments for clients resulting in a meticulous analysis of current network infrastructure and detailed upgrade plan.
• Built and maintained intuitive educational content for technology directors about network design and connectivity options that became widely distributed in the K12 technology and E-rate communities.
• Became the go-to staff member for training new hires on complex technical topics such as broadband and network engineering, earning regular praise for making such topics easy to understand.
• Managed Meraki equipment for office network supporting 60 staff members.
- Network Consultant at EducationSuperHighway
- Network Manager at Boston Public Library
- Network and Systems Engineer at City of Boston Department of Innovation and Technology
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
Providing network and computer consulting and support. Installed and maintained Sonicwall firewalls. Installed maintained servers and computers. Found and implemented software needed for these businesses.
- Network consultant at Self employeed
- Systems Administrator/Desktop Specialist at On Demand IT
- Systems Administrator/Desktop Specialist at VanPort ITS
- Systems Administrator/Desktop Specialist at Accent Business Services Inc
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Networking/programming
- High school or equivalent
Contract to Roswell Park Cancer Institute.
• Working on project to Upgrade 60 Network Closets with Cisco 3850 switches and Cisco 9300 switches and Chassis.
• Work Service now tickets to meet Service Level Agreement requirements
• Drager System Network install.
• Lenel Camera network project
- Network Consultant at CTG
- GM Powertrain at
- GM Powertrain at
- GM Powertrain Tonawanda NY at Hewlett Packard/Electronic Data Systems
6 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Information Technology - Information Technology
Setting up VPNs, DNS servers, configuring routers and switches, troubleshooting network installations and providing training in Cisco technologies and routing and switching protocols to a number of clients. Contributing to the setup of affiliated companies in Canada and California. Responsible for hiring, training and supervision of junior network engineers and web designers. Providing expertise to and advising clientele in network design, installation and securitization projects. Coordination of international projects with supervision of teams in France and California.
- Network Consultant at Riss California
- Network Operations Team Leader at British Telecom
- Provider Network Support Engineer at Alten
8 months at this Job
- Master's - Computer Science
Second level Network Support in a NOC environment with expertise in Cisco Routers, switches, Palo Alto firewalls, Windows Server 2008/12, VMWARE, Axway Email firewall, Citrix servers, workstations, load balancers. SCOM and EMC Smarts monitoring.
- Network Consultant at Accel Consulting Group LLC
- Network Analyst at Perennial Resources
- Systems Analyst at Six Financial
- Technical Operations Manager at TWS Hosting (ISP)
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
• Network device, endpoint configuration and troubleshooting.
• OS upgrades
• Office 365 apps & administration
• Network upgrade recommendation
• Client interaction & Billing
• Remote access & VPN
• Microsoft apps
- Network Consultant at American Technical Services
- IT Support Tech at Hartford Technology Rentals
- Help Desk Tier 1 Tech at ABC Imaging
- Independent Contractor at TCC Services
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- None - Computer Science
- None - Computer Systems Information