Help establish and maintain positive and productive relationships with Medical providers. Responsible for processing Network contracts, provider credentialing and solving claims issues.
- Network Consultant at
- Team Leader at GetGo
- Real Estate Agent at Coldwell Banker King Thompson
- Distribution Supervisor at Essilor of America
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Real Estate Certification
- M.A. - Security Management
- B.A. - Criminal Justice Admin
Various assignments including 2nd level Network Support in a NOC environment using SCOM, and EMC Smarts. Microsoft Exchange / Outlook, Windows Server 2008/12, VMWARE, Cisco routers, switches, Axway Email firewall, Citrix servers, workstations, load balancers.
- Network Consultant at Accel Consulting Group LLC
- Network Analyst at Perennial Resources
- Systems Analyst at Six Financial
- Technical Operations Manager at TWS Hosting (ISP)
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Providing consultancy services in Information Technology and Management Information Systems specializing in Network Infrastructure, Routing & Switching, Content Delivery Networks (CDN), AWS Cloud and Web Application Development.
- Network Consultant at Routing & Switching, Content Delivery Networks
- Network Engineer, Cloud/SDN at Verizon
- Network Engineer, CDN at Verizon
- Network Engineer, PSAP/ALI at Verizon
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
- - Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Hired as a full-time systems administrator following initial consulting role to manage and maintain a 60+ mixed server environment (Windows/Unix/Linux), ensuring 99.9% or better uptime. Evaluate, monitor and enhance IT infrastructure with an emphasis on availability, reliability, scalability, security, data confidentiality and system integrity.
• Reengineered company's systems setup, establishing automated server generation routines, optimizing system performance, installing upgrades/patches, establishing system monitoring and maintaining security protocols.
• Ensured that all server hardware, operating systems, software and procedures aligned with organizational standards and strategic business plan.
• Revamped NetBackup schedule and upgraded 15 Oracle servers. Optimized system availability (averaging 99.95% uptime) and equipped company with scalable systems to support business growth.
• Increased team productivity and automated repetitive tasks by using batch files, PowerShell, VBScript and WMI.
• Acted as escalation point for troubleshooting advanced network/systems issues; consistently earned 100% issue-resolution scores by providing excellent service to internal and external customers.
• Trained employees across multiple departments on network operations including log-in procedures, network management software, permissions, printing issues, security and use of software.
- Network Consultant at NASSYS Company
- System Administrator at XYZ Company
7 years, 6 months at this Job
Providing I.T. consulting services to businesses and individuals, including repair, troubleshooting, installation of computer and local area networks.
• Respond to on-site service calls related to computer or networking issues.
• Consult businesses and suggest technology implementation options and migration plans.
• Provide network support and administration on Microsoft Windows server networks.
• Repair and diagnose technical issues on computers, printers, routers, firewalls, Access Points.
- Network Consultant at NetCore Labs
- Microsoft Office 365 Support Ambassador at Experis
- I.T. Manager at PAI Industries Inc
- Network Administrator at Smith Barney Robinson Humphrey
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Computer & Information Sciences
* Serve as IT Lead for 5+ clients in contrasting environments * Provide technical insight on current infrastructure & suggest solutions for improvements * Verify system/network integrity & safeguard functionality * Coordinate and manage all physical/logical infrastructure projects/changes * Deliver on-site user support when needed
- Network Consultant at Dataprise
- ASI, Network Admin/Support Analyst at
- Helpdesk Specialist at
- Information Technology Resident at Google Inc
4 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Computer Science/Information Systems
- - computer networking, business
Managing franchise network authorized by brand in the state of RJ, providing additional support to the states of ES and GO, being responsible for guaranteeing the execution of the performance profile in all categories of products. Follow up and control of pendencies in technical, operational, administrative, financial, legal and service logistics areas, In Home (Em domicílio), Carry In (Balcão) and Pick-up service (Correios). Improvements in management realized by means of visits, meetings, audit in organizational and operational processes management. Development of post sales strategies to guarantee customer satisfaction, such as improving servicing time and quality of the performed repair, quality tests, customer satisfaction surveys and KPI's and PCI's management. Daily analysis of raw data, systemic and financial reports to monitor results and productivity.
- Network Consultant at Samsung Electronics (Kelly Services)
- Consultora de Qualidade Pleno at Samsung Electronics (Sfera BPO)
- Contractual Administration Assistant • Executive Secretary. at CONSÓRCIO QUEIROZ GALVÃO, GALVÃO, IESA - QGGI - (PETROBRAS)
- Administrative and tax assistant at CONSÓRCIO AG-TECH - Andrade Gutierrez e Techint - (PETROBRAS)
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Trilingual Executive Secretariat
• Research, propose, implement and upgrade local and wide area network.
• Install Windows 2003 and 2008 domain controllers and Windows XP and 7 desktops.
• Install and maintain Exchange Server 2007-2010 and Outlook clients including Webmail.
• Install and maintain antivirus, backup, Citrix, Terminal, file and print, AS400, and domain servers.
• Install, design and maintain VPN access and security on Cisco ASA 5505.
• Manage and maintain all software licensing.
• Provide support for all IT issues including patching, virus/spyware removal, and performance maintenance.
- Network Consultant at INDEPENDENT CONSULTING
- Network Administrator at NATIONAL METALWARES L.P
- Network Administrator at TRICON INDUSTRIES
- Senior IT Support Specialist at AIT WORLDWIDE LOGISTICS
17 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Telecommunications Management
- 1835 NE 207st Street, Miami Gardens Drive, FL 33179
• Performed computer, printer, software/hardware and networking equipment installation and users support
• Secure servers and workstations (backup, disaster recovery, virus/intruder protection and performed updates)
• Managed and monitored all network devices using SolarWinds and Wireshark captures
• Troubleshooting / resolving network and connectivity issues (TCP/IP, HTTP, SSH, DNS, DHCP and ICMP )
• Researched solutions from various sources and applied documented procedures to resolve network issues
• Performed users, files and permission management using keys features of active directory such as organizational unit, group policy and files services
• Implemented Server virtualization with Hyper-V
- Network Consultant at Momentum Tours & Travel
- Network Support engineer at One Bal Harbour Resort & Spa
- Network Support Engineer at Viceroy
- IT Support Technician at IBAHN
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Engineering
• Provide consultant services on various network projects - F5 to Virpion migration, PIX firewall removals, ASA firewall consolidation, ASA code upgrade from 8.2 to 9.2.
• Provide Tier 4 troubleshooting, triage for enterprise network.
- Network Consultant - DirecTV Account (Contract) at Hewlett Packard
- Network Engineer - Avanade ITS (Contract) at Avanade
- Network Engineer - Edge Scaling Team - Amazon Web Services (Contract) at Amazon
- Network Implementation Lead - RBS/Citizens Account (Contract) at Accenture
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Information Technology