• Team Leader for 6-person support crew o Oversee day-to-day tasking, team projects, and customer interactions o Handle team scheduling, workflows, budgeting, and monthly/quarterly briefings o Provide guidance, instruction, direction, mentoring, and leadership o Find and implement process efficiencies and cost saving opportunities
• ITIL Network Availability Process Analyst for the Boeing Enterprise Network (BEN) o Data mining, discover and report trends, charting, weekly briefings to senior management o Determine actual Service Level Agreement network availability, recommend adjustments
• Design, install, and support multiple classified network perimeters/security boundaries o Cisco and Palo Alto firewalls, Virtual Private Network (VPN) connections o Type-1 Government encryption (KG175D, KG175A, KG175G, KG250, KG340, KG75)
• Design, install, and support multiple classified switched/routed network infrastructures o Cisco routers and switches for Layer 2/Layer 3 services, Cisco ACS
• Projects (recent) o Managed cross-functional team to solve for enterprise-wide IT safe lifting mandate o Technical Lead on the multi-year Industry Partner Access (IPA) integration effort * Provided overall system designs as well as tailored site-specific network designs * Specified equipment and configuration standards * Integrated network designs with Boeing and Customer functional design groups
• Working experience with multiple RMF and security compliance documents o ICD503, DCID6/3, NIST 800-39, NISPOM, Certification & Accreditation (C&A) process
• Serve as alternate Communication Security (COMSEC) Manager
• Provide comprehensive remote and onsite support for Launch Systems Integration (LSI) efforts
• Oversee Spacecraft Command & Telemetry serial data infrastructure
• Participate in Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity planning as functional lead
• Volunteer Disaster Responder (VDR); First Aid, disaster triage, and CPR trained
- NETWORK DESIGNER at THE BOEING COMPANY
22 years, 8 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - CRIMINAL JUSTICE
- MASTER OF SCIENCE - INFORMATION ASSURANCE AND SECURITY
- Network Designer at Single Digits Inc
- NOC Help Desk at Single Digits Inc
- Sale Associate at BestBuy Mobile
- Cable Technician at ofri Technologies
5 months at this Job
- BS - LASER and Optoelectronics Engineering
· Supporting and connecting networks · Provide a reliable and secure network infrastructure · Operations in Telecommunication with transparency in the delivery of IT services
· Supporting and connecting networks
· Provide a reliable and secure network infrastructure
· Operations in Telecommunication with transparency in the delivery of IT services
- ITD Network Designer at Chicago State University
- Com-Tech Technician at Comcast
- Line Die/Weld Tech at Motor City Stamping
- Homemaker at Community Care Inc
at this Job
- College Prep
- - Criminal Justice
• Designed, implemented, and optimized, and tested all size of AMI and DA networks to support smart grid structures, smart meters, streetlights, load balancing, and power control infrastructure for domestic and international utility companies.
• Conducting intensive field tests to prove the specifications, especially for POC of new production version, in different parameter setups, various geographic conditions and antennas.
- SR. RF Network Designer at Silver Spring Networks
- SR. Microwave Back Haul Engineer at Clearwire, NY/NJ Market
- SR. RF Engineer at WiLine Networks, Inc
- Microwave Engineer at T-Mobile Company
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- BSEE - RF Microwave Wireless Telecommunication
- Support Global Network Operations to include monitoring, troubleshooting, tracking all global assets. - Triage & Coordinate all global maintenances, resolving assets issues, and escalating major outages in compliance with all customer SLAs. - Understanding all IP networks and Broadband RF Networks, their relationship with each other for training purposes of new personnel. - Act as a liaison between multiple global multinational business for site visits, coordinating troubleshooting, software updates, hardware installation, and customer outages. - Keeping the network safety, security, and integrity intact, at all times adhering to IP laws, NDA agreements and Federal Law.
- Network Designer at Chipton Ross
- Network/Systems Administrator at General Dynamics
- Wireless Network Technician at Airopath, Inc
- Information Systems Technician at U.S. Coast Guard
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - Information Systems
- Associates of Arts and Science - Arts and Science
Operated computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks Prepared engineering sketches or specifications for construction, relocation, or installation of equipment, facilities, products, or systems Conferred with other engineers, customers, vendors or others to discuss existing and potential engineering projects or products. Analyzed system requirements, capacity, cost, and customer needs to determine feasibility of project and develop system plan Provided technical support and instruction to staff or customers regarding equipment standards, assisting with specific, difficult in-service engineering
- Outside Network Designer at OND/ONE
- State President at CommNET
- Chairman at Newhallville Management Team
- Board of Directors at Empower New Haven
23 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Business Administration
Director of Network Engineering reporting to the Vice President ,CEO and CTO.
➢ Responsible for managing several accounts and often being the face of the company to many clients.
➢ Leading, training, and managing other members of the account management team and dealing with any issues that may arise.
➢ Managing employer's client relationships and providing clients with excellent service and support.
➢ Overseeing all operational activities for the organization.
➢ Managed a team of 14 network engineers based in the US.
➢ Working at the Architecture Level as Network Designer.
➢ Restructuring business activities to increase speed and efficiency. Working alongside other members of the business on business projects.
➢ All areas of LAN/WAN capacity planning, network architecture, design, engineering
➢ Datacenter Cisco NEXUS Project work, troubleshooting & configuration tasks.
➢ NEXUS 9K,7K,5K and 2K/FEX Administration, troubleshooting and other tasks.
➢ Network Engineering administration for LAN/WAN, Wireless & Datacenter.
➢ DMVPN , IPsec LAN-to-LAN VPN Tunnel management and troubleshooting.
➢ Giving technical presentations to high-level executives.
➢ Building new business relationships using existing industry contacts.
➢ Working closely with the national accounts team in order to secure large accounts.
➢ Implementing an effective pipeline and lead tracking process.
➢ Establishing a culture of continuous business improvement.
➢ Routing, Switching, Daily Network Engineering Workload Management
➢ Translating the company's strategic plans into defined operational plans.
➢ Defining performance management KPI's to monitor operational success against objectives.
➢ Network Routing: Dynamic interior routing protocols- EIGRP, OSPF and BGP
➢ Pre Sales Consultant working closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for business. Daily and weekly call with the network engineering team.
➢ Pre Sales Consultant attending meetings with business development managers and acting as a technical expert.
➢ Pre Sales Consultant putting together business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals, working closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions, ensuring that the company's product can deliver on the customer's requirements.
➢ Pre Sales Consultant Working closely with customers to understand and capture requirements. Replying to customers following requests for information and proposal requests.
➢ Pre Sales Consultant Presenting proposals to customers alongside members of the sales team. Providing ongoing support for customers post implementation.
➢ Pre Sales Consultant a subject matter expert with extensive software systems experience. An ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff.
➢ Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management and Root Cause Analysis (RCA) after P1/P2 Incidents
➢ Researching opportunities for cost savings across the business.
- Director Network Engineering at Unitas Global
- Senior Manager, Network Engineering at HCL
- Senior Network Manager at United Technology Group
- Senior Network Manager at Elauwit Networks
1 year at this Job
- Associates Degree in IT Networking Specialist - IT Networking Specialist
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics
• Validate the current DTR microwave network that designed by Aviat.
• Modify the ring network design by using microwave planning tool Pathloss V 5.1.
• Coordinate with Info Vista and build the Geo data for the state of Colorado with Pathloss V 5.1.
• Validate and modify the traffic plan and capacity plan.
• Update Denver metro ring design by design new microwave links, which will protect more sites for the State of Colorado PSCN network
• Support NOC team and troubleshooting issues.
• Support traffic distribution, coverage and zoning for DTR network.
• Line Of Sight analysis for the new DTR sites using Pathloss V 5.1 and Google Earth Pro.
- Sr. Microwave Network Designer at Governor's Office Of Information Technology
- National Backhaul Lead at Mobilitie LLC
- Sr. RF/ Microwave Engineer at Anova Financial Networks
- Sr. Supervisor/ Backhaul Planning at Korek Telecom － Erbil
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Electrical, Electronics Engineering Technologies
Duration: Jan 2018 - Till Date
Customer: Entel (Chile)
Tools: EAI 16.3, Network Designer (ND/UIE), Core java, Web Service (SOAP)
Database: Oracle 11g
Role: Product SME (Ericsson Adaptive Inventory) FTTH Networking for Entel - ENTEL Chile has the legacy systems in the inventory area for fixed line Enterprise services. In transformation journey and new services rollout for the retail customers, ENTEL wants to replace the existing legacy systems and build the capabilities into the new Inventory system. Ericsson has proposed an Integrated Inventory Solution to support Entel's processes and serve as the central repository unified for all inside plant, network elements, including physical and logical elements of different networks.
➢ Integration Lead for EAI with all legacy systems like Objectel, SmallWorld, Oracle Enterprise Bus, Ericsson Order Care, etc
➢ Leading the automation aspect of Network Designer in EAI - ND. (Network Provisioning)
➢ Prepared HLD and LLD documents for how integration and automation will work and get approval from client(Entel).
➢ Fix integration interface and flow between EAI and EOC (Ericsson Order Management) by discussing with EOC team.
➢ Fix integration interface between EAI and SmallWorld for provision and synchronization between inventory.
➢ Shown multiple usecase and drop wise demo to region and client to get the approvals.
- Integration Lead for EAI at FTTH Network (Fiber Triple Play)
- Senior Solution Integrator at Ericsson India Global Services (P) Ltd
- Senior Software Developer at OSE GOLD Utility
- Senior Software Developer at CONNECTGAIA AUTOMATION
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- MCA - Percentage
- B. Sc. - Mathematics
- - Education
VKC Systems - Network Engineer 06/2016–Present Responsible for making documentation of complex systems using different protocols. Simplified administration of systems with SOP’s & disaster recovery plans.
VKC Systems - Network Engineer
Responsible for making documentation of complex systems using different protocols. Simplified administration of systems with SOP’s & disaster recovery plans.
- Network Engineer at VKC Systems
- IT Consultant at
- Solar PV Installer at IPPSolar
- Computer Technician at TNCS/Kintetsu
3 years, 3 months at this Job