• AT&T LIGHT-GIG: FTTP Overbuild - Outside Plant Design/Drafter/Fielder
• AT&T LIGHT-GIG: FTTP Overbuild - Permit Design/QC -Senior Network Designer- Permit Coordinator
• AT&T LIGHT-GIG: FTTP Overbuild - Permit QC/Management
• Verizon One - Fiber Densification - Permit QC/Management
- Network Designer at Foresite Group Inc
- Drafter/Fielder at SMW Engineering
- Outside Plant Designer/ Fielder at Byers Engineering Company
- Small Engine Technician at S and W Honda Power sports
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- MMI - Motorcycle Technician Program
Responsible for the analysis, administration and support of the Executive Airlift Communications MILSATCOM.
• Administered and maintained satellite voice, video, and/or data communications networks.
• Worked with Boeing Commercial Satellite Services Secure Commanding to support L-Band, Ka-Band, and UHF satellite services to global commercial and military customers.
• Participated in aspects of major network installations and upgrades. Supported the hardware configuration and installation requirements once approved for site installation. Reviewed work/installation progress for accuracy, adherence to network design, and conformance to telecommunications standards.
• Provided network and satellite troubleshooting for vendor and customer inquiries and issues
• Participated in the development and implementation of Managed Network Services operating instructions, procedures and standards.
- Network Designer at Boeing
- Associate Network Administrator at General Dynamics
- Air Operation Center Network Technician at United States Air Force
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Applied Science - Information Technology and Management - Cyber Security
- Associate's in Applied Science - Information Systems Technology
leading design, integration and high-end troubleshooting of large enterprise networks. For example drafting the RFP for the entire network and communications of Georgia interstate Broadband project including conceptual drawings, design and configurations requirements for all aspects of the network and data communications.
- Principal Network Designer at ARCADIS US
- Lead ITS Network Engineer at Kapsch TrafficCom
- Application Development Manager at Schneider Electric
- Lead System Engineer and Application Development Manager at TELVENT
9 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Electrical Engineering
• Created business plan and pro forma financials based on demographic and statistical data.
• Designed a Fixed Wireless network to service all of western Kentucky.
• Interfaced with vendors and government funding sources.
- Network Designer/Entrepreneur at Pure Air Internet
- Full Stack .Net Developer at Data Dimensions Corporation
- Full Stack Microsoft Developer at Investment Scorecard
- Java Programmer at Insync, Inc
2 years, 4 months at this Job
* Design Fiber to the Home Networks in a Geographic Information System (GIS). * Field surveyor - survey new construction and existing network. * Perform complex engineering drafting and design tasks utilizing both manual and various software application methods. * Create and maintain ROLT/OLT/ODF cabinets. * Provide ISP with splicing reports and documents. * Perform tasks relating to various types of surveys including institutional, residential, commercial, and WiFi. * Conduct quality control and assurance of incoming GIS data and mapping reports, mapping, object relationships, specifications, and as-build criteria. * Enter necessary data into Microsoft Excel.
- Network Designer at Altice Technical Services
- Field Service Technician at Altice Technical Services
- Warehouse Employee at Sobel Westex
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- - Environmental Science
- Associates Degree in Liberal Arts - Liberal Arts
• Designs and provisions customer, network, dark fiber, and collocation circuits including on-net and off-net basic routing network configurations. Creates layout records and maintains data integrity of inventory record consumption.
• Initiates capacity requests and tracks for completion based on deployment commit date.
• Manages individual daily workload in alignment with revenue and customer commitments across multiple orders, systems, and processes.
• Validates orders for information accuracy based on internal company product ordering specifications.
• Assists in process documentation and provides training and guidance to new hires regarding processes, equipment, network architecture, and facilitates issue resolution.
• Owns and resolves all issues and related problematic activities against assigned orders.
• Proficient knowledge of bandwidths from DS1 to OC192 and including Ethernet VT1/STS configurations.
• Network synchronization design, upgrade, and maintenance.
• Maintain technical documentation and database information for the DWDM, SONET, and circuits.
• Knowledge and experience with DWDM, SONET, network elements, circuits, and maintenance.
• Primary responsibilities include the engineering, upgrade, technical oversight, and support for our optical and electrical transport networks including the DWDM, SONET, equipment, and services.
• Experience with modern optical transport systems (metro and long-haul DWDM systems).
• Proficient knowledge and experience with (Infinera, Ciena, Cisco, Fujitsu, ALU, Nokia, Huawei, Adva)
- Network Designer II at Level3 Communications/CenturyLink
- Technical Operations Provisioning Specialist at Intrado/West Corporation
- Peering Coordinator at Alpha Red Inc
- Design/Reservation Integration Specialist (Streffco Contractor) at Level3 Communications/CenturyLink
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- some college - Criminal Justice
- Network designer at Altice USA
- Field service technician at Cablevision
- Crew Leader at pol landscaping
- Steel fabrocator at Vandermeyede welding and iron works
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school diploma
✓Create or modify existing hybrid fiber co-ax (HFC) and/or fiber designs using LODE DATA or other applicable software. ✓Design extensions and complete small system re-designs, in accordance with customer design specifications. ✓Create drafts using AutoCAD, Spatial Net or other related software. ✓Utilize AutoCAD or other customer specified software to post strand mapping data, fiber designs and to complete large fiber designs. ✓Produce consistent, high quality hybrid fiber co-ax (HFC) and/or fiber designs and drafts. ✓Process engineering change orders to ensure that all related work is complete/accurate and that all related documentation is acquired and routed properly. ✓Perform quality checks on field mapping notes and/or map digitizing received from others to ensure that all drafting specifications and RF design specifications have been met. ✓Perform quality control checks on all designs to verify powering specifications have been met. ✓Provide necessary information to construction or maintenance team on a timely basis, including strand maps, design map and BOM's or digital files. ✓Maintain high level of production rates to meet/exceed customer expectations. ✓learn new software and adapt to new technology when required. ✓Ability to work to project completion, against aggressive deadlines. ✓Perform cost analysis for trenching, sweeping, node splits and upgrade projects.
- Network Designer at TrueNet Communications
- Test Driver at Transworld Quality Engineering
- Lead rental sales associate at Avis Budget Group
- Store Manager at Mobil Corp
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Electrical Engineering, Communication & Electronics Dept.
- Diploma - English
Responsible for designing and estimating IBM data centers
• Surveying new job opportunities
• Working on estimates for installs
• Developing Visio drawings
- Network Designer/Estimator at AT&T
- Project Coordinator at Comcast Cable
- Project Manager/ RCDD at MiSource System
- Project Manager/ RCDD / Engineering QA at FEMA/Department of Homeland Security
4 years, 6 months at this Job
• Perform audits for customer data center presence, including physical assets (space, power, panel/fiber, equipment, etc.), network capacity/bandwidth, offnet carrier expenses (LEC, TPC, Type II, etc.), and client billing assurance
• Recommend solutions for consolidation via network and customer service migration, decommission of equipment/panel/crossconnects, and site/space exit strategy
• Work with a variety of customers, from small metro network footprints to global Tier1 ISPs
- Senior Network Designer at Access Recovery Management
- Network Engineer at CenturyLink
- Senior Technician at Level 3 Communications, Inc
- Assistant Branch Manager at US Bank
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Finance and Economics