- Network Engineer at TechVerb
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor Degree in Science
- Associate Degree in Science
• Upgrade telecommunication infrastructure at U.S Embassy locations
• Lead team of three technicians at U.S Embassy Tokyo housing complex to upgrade network connections inside apartments
• Install over 10,000 feet of CAT6 cabling throughout housing area
• Install fiber break out boxes inside wall mounted cabinets to house fiber optic cable that provides connection to network equipment
• Install new CAT6 and fiber infrastructure within U.S Embassy building
- Network Engineer II at Network Engineer II Glotech, Inc
- Telecommunication Technician at Goldbelt Hawk LLC
- Cyber Transport Technician (3D1X5) at Maine Air National Guard
- Information Systems Technician at FAIRCHILD SEMICONDUCTOR/ON SEMICONDUCTOR
4 months at this Job
- High School diploma
- Associate Degree - Electronics Technology
Job Profile: Working as a Hub Network Engineer being deputed at ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE, REGIONAL OFFICE, and Chandigarh for its fifty two subsidiary branches in Chandigarh Region of Punjab, Haryana & Himachal Pradesh. Working as a Network Engineer being deputed at BHARTI AIRTEL, REGIONAL OFFICE, Ambala Responsibilities: Installation & Handling of routers for new locations (CISCO 36XX, 21XX, 17XX, 18XX, Series)/Switches (19XX, 29XX Series). Installation /Troubleshooting and Configuration of Modems- ATRIE WIRE SPAN 4000/3000/5000, FCD 2, HTU E1, RAD ASM 20 & 31. Basic Configuration of CISCO Routers-CISCO 1700/1800/2100/3600. Aware of configuration of Backup Dialer, Access lists, Logical Interface, Configuration of Channelized E1 Card on 3600/1700/2100 series routers. Configuration of ISDN BRI/PRI Cards on 3600/1700/2100 series routers. Manage Circuit Voltage. Aware of earthing and looping of circuits.
- Network Engineer at Network Solutions Pvt. Ltd
- Computer Teacher at Banarasi Dass Senior Secondary School
7 years, 7 months at this Job
- Diploma in Computer - application
Network Engineer for a Grass Roots Fiber to the home Network.
- Network Engineer at South central Indiana REMC
- Computer Network Engineer at United States Air Force
- Computer Network Engineer at United States Air Force (Active Duty)
- Computer Network Engineer at United States Air Force
8 months at this Job
- Some college
Northrop Grumman Technical Services, Advanced Warfighting Solutions for Department of Homeland Security enterprise network
Network Engineer responsible for designing and engineering the first-ever Tethered Aerostat Radar System over an Internet Protocol architecture. Completed exhaustive testing of each network component to document performance, configuration settings, and interoperability required to bring the plan to fruition. Ingeniously used the Cisco ip helper-address feature to unicast broadcasted UDP radar data to several government agencies using commercial satellite, DSL, T1, cable and other IP based communication solutions. The behind-the-scene efforts paid huge dividends when the government awarded a $750,000 contract to implement this network. Designed and implemented an IP based solution over SIPRNet to connect several Air Traffic Control Radar Systems to Command and Control C2 Centers, providing the radar air picture to US Air Forces Central during the Iraq war. Remote maintenance capabilities via the SIPRNet enabled stateside network engineers to access network device located in the war zone. After preliminary inspection by DHS IA to provide the action to take to meet ATO certification, the ATO was awarded as a result of this preliminary inspection. This resulted in NGC presenting me with the prestigious Leadership Award. Received two Timely Award bonuses for outstanding support and project completion.
- Network Engineer at Northrop Grumman Technical Services, Advanced Warfighting Solutions for Department of Homeland Security enterprise network
- Chief at Air Traffic Control Radar Special Maintenance Team US Air Force
14 years, 5 months at this Job
- AAS - Electronics Systems Technology
Network Engineer using Cisco Routers, T1 and T3 facilities, Switching Hubs, ... Java Development in the last 5 years For midrange computers
- Network Engineer at Wells Fargo
- Computer Programmer/Systems Analyst at IBM
17 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master's - Computer Science
Serve as the SME Azure Cloud Network Engineer with experience in LAN/WAN/VLAN routing, Firewall Administration, Network and Information Security, Network Administration, Systems Programming and Design.
- Network Engineer at Technatomy Corporation
2 years at this Job
I am a Network Engineer in the United States Marine Corps.
- Network Engineer at United States Maine Corps
at this Job
Support of the DMZ infrastructure. Configuration of switches and routers to support the DMZ environment at Bank Of America. Duties include configuration of Cisco Hardware, Firewall Rules requests, installation of MPLs, P2P, and Metro Ethernet circuits. Configuration of GRE tunnels and VPN connectivity. Supported Multicast Market Data Feeds such as Bloomberg. Worked closely with Proxy and Load balancing teams. Experienced with all Cisco Nexus Platforms, Cisco 6500s, Cisco ASRs, Cisco ASA Firewalls and all older Cisco equipment.
• Upgrade of encryption on B2B/MPLS links to DH14 and AES 256
• Installation of a client B2B connection involving 4 MPLS DS3 circuits, 4 3945e routers and 8 3950 switches. Project included requesting Firewall rules requests, confirmation of proxy configuration with proxy team, confirmation of load balancing configuration with load balancing team, working with on-site electrician for circuit extensions, and working with carriers on circuit turn ups.
• Led team that upgraded IOS on 100+ various routers and switches for elimination of Telnet connections and using SSH. This also included Firewall change requests to allow SSH through.
• Installation of various VPN connections using Cisco devices and configurations.
• Various refresh projects to replace older Cisco devices with newer ASR or 44xx series routers and older switches with various Nexus devices.
- Senior Network Engineer Bank at Senior Network Engineer Bank of America
- Senior Network Engineer at Senior Network Engineer Bank of America
- Senior Network Consultant at Harris Bank
- Senior Network Consultant at CNA
3 years, 6 months at this Job
Team Project Leader Preparation, Deployment, and intergration of Computer Systems Onsite Technical Personnel Teir 1 Technical Support / Help Desk Support Network Support Technician Network Engineer
- Network Engineer at Hub Technical Services, LLC
- Wireless network specialist intern at Hub Technical Services, LLC
5 years at this Job
- High School Diploma