Independent Contractor. FN ID:275412 Successfully completed nearly 200+ assignments in Nationwide. Stellar track record with 100% customer approval rating. Performed IT projects including wireless AP installation, configuration and Surveys, VIOP installation, troubleshooting, and repairs. Rack, Stack, and turn up various networking appliances including Cisco router and switches, Riverbed, Fortinet, Sonicwall, Netgate.etc. Install and terminated network cable for voice and data. Turned up and troubleshoot T1s from customer demark to networking equipment. Involved on several enterprise wide client /server migration. Task include hardware and software refresh, storage array, troubleshooting, and end user training.
- Network Field Engineer at Field Nation ID:275412
- Instructor, Test Evaluator at ALTA Language Services
- Network and Storage Engineer at Impulse Technology, Zeriva
- Trainer at European Business Center
1 year, 10 months at this Job
Achievements: Participated in Everest Upgrade (GO LIVE) Responsibilities: Managed all new install projects for servers, switches, and other network resources. Created proactive procedures for problem preventions and resolutions, interfaced with software developers, analyzed issues, and designed solutions Active Directory, Windows Servers 2003, 2008R2, Exchange Server, SharePoint, Office Suite, Office 365, Responsible for security equipment, including WatchGuard Firebox X1000 firewall with 60 VPN users and spam blocking utility, as well as Symantec Antivirus System Center and Central Quarantine Server 8.0 and Antivirus for Exchange. Responsible for hardware and software applications for workstations, servers, and network data communications. Colla1rated with executive management and department leaders to assess network capacity needs. Directs day to day operations for group of System Administrators through assignment of specific tasks and duties to individuals in support.
- Network Field Engineer at T&L Group MSP
- Network Field Engineer at Cisco
- Systems Administrator at Grimshaw Architects
- Field Technician/Helpdesk at Flexible Systems
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
- Associates - Information Technology
732-624-1916 Field analysis, Router, Switch Installations. Contract work under fixed hours. Client facing situations, at their place of business. Creating network solutions with remote engineers from major telecoms.
- NETWORK FIELD ENGINEER at PAINTING PLACE
- PROJECT MANAGER at PAINTING PLACE
- EXECUTIVE VISUAL PRODUCER at BEACH BOYS-GOOD VIBRATIONS RESTAURANT
- Founder/ Owner/ General Manager at TAYLOR-DRAKE FURNITURE, NEVADA CITY
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - ADVANCED NETWORKING
- BA - Film Production
I perform a variety of tasks in telecommunications troubleshooting, network infrastructure repair, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
• Lead Technician for new store installation of point-of-sales and IP server cabinets.
• Surveying store locations for end-user clients for upgrades.
• Perform de-installations of point-of-sales and IT server cabinets.
- Network Field Engineer (Subcontractor) at Atlas International Technology Services
- IT Technician/Student at Hinds Community College
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Applied Science
Installed, troubleshot, Test and Turn-up, Provision, Commission and Decommission network elements nationwide at Military Armed Forces Command bases and other DoD facilities. Worked directly with DISA Engineering and other support eneties.to activate SONET, DWDM, GigE, DS3, T1, DS1, and DS0 circuits to our customers. Responded to outages and trouble tickets 7x24.regionally or as needed nationwide. Primary source for the clients. Communicated with all multi-level organizational stakeholders throughout the project. Prepared MOP's, SOP's, analyzed IR's TSR's, IBOMS and engineered Data. Responsible for all software and hardware upgrades in the service area. Fostered and maintained a quality and professional relationship with all my customers. Key Responsibilities:
• Repaired and tested telecommunications related systems and equipment
• Operated related tools and equipment
• Installed and operated related computer systems
• Troubleshot and repaired circuit cards and communication equipment
• Diagnosed electronic failures to the component level
• Interpreted electrical codes and regulations
• Maintained accurate records and prepare reports
• Responsible for the installation, repair, configuration and preventative maintenance of personal computers, network equipment, and/or telecommunications equipment.
• Answered internal inquiries and troubleshoots software and hardware failures either in person or on the phone.
• Performed hardware and software moves, adds and changes.
• Ensured systems and related equipment are in working condition.
• Maintained records on repairs, down time, changes and updates.
• Assisted and trained others in the required tools and processes of the functional area.
• Acted as the subject matter expert regarding functional area processes and protocols.
• Point of contact for and/or direct the work of Level A, B, C and D individual
- Remote Network Field Engineer II at Commission and Decommission
- Southeastern Regional Field Engineer at Harris/Caprock Telecommunication Inc
- Installation Technician IV at ADC Telecommunications
- Power Technician III at AFL Telecommunications
7 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Network and Telecommunication
Assigned to Colorado Springs Metro Operations Team. Duties include installations, upgrades, maintenance & repair of Motorola 4812 & UBS CDMA base stations, Alcatel 9926, NokiaFSM4 & Ericsson6630 LTE & Small Cell base stations as well as all ancillary equipment, DAS & in-building systems, Aviat microwaves, Alcatel SAR8 & SAR18 routers. Installation, test & turn-up of fiber optic ethernet backhaul circuits from 50M to 1G utilizing JDSU/Viavi QT600-10, 5800, 6000, 8000 suites. Dark fiber characterization testing with Exfo & Viavi OTDR suites.
- Network Field Engineer III at Verizon Wireless
- Cellular Technician at Verizon Wireless
- Systems Technician at Airtouch Paging
- Radio Field Technician at Airtouch Paging
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- None - Instructor
- None - HF Comminication Systems
- Associate - Electronics
- None - Electronics
- High school
● Install, activate and troubleshoot telepresence network equipment
● Perform local testing of all new services installed including WiFi quality, network connectivity and configuration.
● Provide technical support for any unresolved issues locally on site and remotely.
- AV and Telepresence Network Field Engineer at EOS
- Network Field Engineer at Wun Systems
- Provisioning Order Creation Manager (POCM) at Orange Business Services (Equant)
- Access Portfolio Engineer at Orange Business Services (Equant)
10 months at this Job
- B.SC - Electronic & Communication Engineering
Maintain and install company owned WISP, equipment, and cctv and security systems for customers both residential and commercial parties. Work with a variety of wireless communications manufactures closely to design and maintain equipment for customer needs.
- Network Field Engineer at Lousiana radio communications
- Network Administrator at SUPERIOR SUPPLY AND STEEL
- Bench Technician at Geek Force LLC
- student and bench technician at Homestead Job Corps Center
1 year, 1 month at this Job
Manage secure data center which provides high speed fiber optic networks including broadband Internet. Install and maintain communications equipment at all locations in Colorado. Create and update network design drawings and fiber layout. Work with Project Manager to complete new client installation tasks and Project Data Sheets. Locate and mark underground fiber optic cables. SUPERVISOR: Jerome Simoneau, 317 N Main St, Pueblo, CO 81003, (816) 365-9435.
- Data Center Manager / Network Field Engineer at UNITE PRIVATE NETWORKS
- Dean of Faculty / Computer & Business Instructor at INTELLITEC COLLEGE
- Technology Director / Network Administrator at TRINIDAD SCHOOL DISTRICT
- Computer Instructor / CISCO Instructor at TRINIDAD STATE JUNIOR COLLEGE
9 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Computer Information Systems
- Bachelors Degree - Business Administration
• Provided A+ troubleshooting and support for swapping mother boards, changing displays, hard drives
• Installing PCI cards and upgrading memory etc.
• Diagnosed program errors and correcting the problem.
• Assisted Help Desks with Updating software configuration changes to AP's Firewalls, Switches and routers.
• Set up IP's, subnets and gateways and DNS's on routers and modems for clients.
• Provided printer/copier, PM, break-fix support (troubleshooting and network configuration/installation).
• Extensive support to Tier II and III specialist during network tests and turn ups.
• Install wireless networks (CradlePoint, Meraki) and LAN/WAN wired networks (rack and stack) for clients.
• Provided program upgrades, upgrades and patches for clients when needed.
- Computer/Network Field Engineer at Mobile Computer/Network Service
- Field Technician at Mobile Computer Service
- Supervisor and Driver at Father and Sons Moving and Storage
- Operations manager for a noted oil painting artist at Painted Memories
7 years, 9 months at this Job
- Cisco Networking Academy - Information technology service and design
- A.S. - Computer Networking Technology