Network Field Engineer
• Work at Data Center of a big bank.
• Support to monitor network to ensure security and availability for business operation.
• Experience with Cisco and Arista Network design, implementation and troubleshooting LAN and Routing with VLAN, Etherchannel, vPC, FEX, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP.
• Deep knowledge of DMVPN, MPLS, WAP.
• Experience with Cisco SAN design and implementation.
• Have knowledge about Physical Design, and operational workflow of Data Center.
• Have knowledge and experience on implementation of initializing configuration and physical products : Cisco, Arista, F5, Checkpoints
- Network Field Engineer at CONTRACT SUPPORT FOR BANK
- Network / Information System - Senior Engineer at NESTLE' CORPORATION
- NOC Engineer at FPT TELECOM
- SUMMARY EXPERIENCE at SUMMARY EXPERIENCE
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Information Technology
Network Engineer (contractor)
My job responsibilities include: performing site surveys, design and implementing complex networks that link numerous computing platforms, operating systems and network topologies across widely dispersed geographical areas.
• Implementation of engineering processes that provides for timely and appropriate integration of all engineering disciplines to ensure a network system design that meets all requirements under the BITI government contract.
- Network Field Engineer at Softworld, Inc.
- Network Engineer at Pinnacle Group
- Network Design Engineer at Bylight Professional IT Services Inc
- Network Engineer / Technician at Apex Systems
4 months at this Job
- - Marketing & Business Management
This was a 4 month contract where I helped install Meraki Security Routers on and nationwide banking network.
- Wireless Network Field Engineer at TEKsystem
- Self Employed at Landlord
- Electronics Repair Technician ; Dealer Services at ADP dba CDK Global Inc
- Contractor at DirectTV/Dish Network/Direcway
1 year at this Job
- Certificate of Completion - Cisco Certified Network Administration
- - Business Administration
- - Business Administration
• Provide support for network design and implementation regarding New Site and Exist Site Integration project using the following products (Cisco routers 3945s, 2911, Cisco ASR routers 4511s, 1002, 1004, Meraki, HP, and Dell).
• Provide support for the following Routing protocols (DHCP, DNS, ARP, VLAN, STP, IPV4, and VPN).
• Provide support for the following Switches (Cisco Nexus 9000/7000/5000, SONUS, BROADWORK Switches).
• Provide Design, Troubleshooting, and Support regarding the following for LAN (Ethernet, Ether-Channel, STP, 802.1q, trunks, VTP, Private VLAN, SPAN) Tier 2 and 3 Support Onsite and Remotely for over 200 Sites in the Dallas Fort Worth Area with the following support for (Cisco Router and Switches, HP Switches, Dell Switches, VOIP PBXs, Cisco Wireless Access Point) to the ongoing support for the following groups (Data Center NOC, Help-Desk NOC, and Customer Support/ End-User).
• Provide Configure, Troubleshooting, and Support skills regarding the following circuit for WAN (ADTRANS, SONET/SDH, T1, T3, OC3, Multilink, PPP, MPLS, EOC, EOS and Ethernet WAN) Tier 2 and 3 Support Onsite and Remotely for over 200 Sites in the Dallas Fort Worth Area.
• Provide support for network design and implementation regarding New Site Integration project using the following VOIP PBX products (Fonality, Mitel, Cisco, RingCentral, and NEC).
• Provide Configuration, Setup and Verify on the VOIP PBX regarding the following setting (LAN, VOIP TRK, Inbound and Outbound Calls, SIP/ PRI, ).
• Perform post-installation Air-Magnet survey and wireless network implementations
• Work closely with various Telco vendors to resolve all circuit related issues.
• Create and Respond to ticket opened by routine alarms and network issues.
- Network Field Engineer at Verizon, TST
- Network Field Engineer at Copart, Inc
- Field Engineer at Judah Communication Group
- Sale Engineer at NEC Unified Solutions
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate Degree - Electronic Engineering Technology
- Associate Degree - Computer Programming
• Published to Penn State University’s newsletter Feb 2016 cover for research, development of patented device extending DSL high-speed internet great distances.
• Contract and Sub Contract to small and medium size business for LAN, WAN and backbone network installation, upgrades and maintenance. Oversee implementation installation of wired and wireless networks in businesses multi dwelling units and other customers using TCP/IP, routing, and switching technologies
- Network Field Engineer at Tyler Built
- Data Systems Field Engineer at Centurylink
- Network Support Engineer Tier III at Switch and Data
- Field Engineer at Raytheon / Verigent - PA
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Network Engineering Technology
- Electrical Engineering Technology
Responsible for building and maintaining the Switch Northern Network providing OSP design, engineering and implementation for network build outs. Duties include:
• Managing multiple construction projects with contractors, vendors with costs, application and close-out documentation
• Responsible for city, county and NDOT permitting when applicable
• Work with Nevada Energy and AT&T on pole attachment licensing and conduit leasing
• Provide maintenance and restoration documentation
- Network Field Engineer at Switch
- Inside Plant Engineer - Optica Engineering at Outside Plant
- Network Operations Manager at American Fiber Systems
- Electronic Engineering Instructor at ITT Technical Institute
3 years at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Electronic Engineering
- Associate of Applied Science - Applied Science
Maintaining, monitoring, installing and providing the support for network hardware, software and communication links. Ensure the stability of in-house voice, data, video, and networks. Offer technical and engineering solutions for communication-based subjects such as wireless telephony services, radio and satellite communications, internet and broadband technologies.
- NETWORK FIELD ENGINEER at INTERCONNECT
- at Own TAM, Health, and Gaming Cards
- LANE TECHNICIAN at CITIZENS LANES
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates of Marketing - Marketing
• In charge of setting up 24/48 port Cisco/ Edge switches inside the server racks at properties.
• In charge of configuration of all point to point devices.
• Responsible for all connection health over the 2.4GHz and 5GHz broadband of all point to point devices.
• Names all devices installed at properties inside the online dashboard.
• Maintains network health of all access points installed throughout the multidwelling and villas during installation.
• Responsible for naming each port in the Cisco/ Edge switches corresponding to each device.
• Adopts all new devices to the network, and inside the online dashboard.
• Responsible for setting up the VLANs inside the PoE switches inside each villa.
• Documents all devices installed at each property in azotel, as well as Open NMS.
• Troubleshoots all offline devices during installation through the server.
• Responsible for creating custom SSID for specific residents that have requested it.
• In depth experience with Cambium, and Ubiquiti equipment, and software.
• In charge of configuration for MikroTik routerboards and Power Boxes.
- Network Field Engineer at Inviacom
- Field Technician at Time Warner Cable/ Spectrum
- Sub Contractor at Custom Communications INC
- Pressure Washing Technician at Byrum Pressure Cleaning
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Training Certification
San Jose cable station and BTS site (May 16, 2018 - Present)
- Network Field Engineer at GLOBE TELECOM
- Site Administrator/Remote Manned Station Engineer at San Jose cable station
- Site Administrator/Host Exchange Operation Engineer at San Jose cable station
- Technical Aide, Network Technical Group, Regional Operations Dept at GLOBE TELECOM
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Electronics and Communications Engineering - BSECE
· Using Connectwise from tracking personnel to Inventory Management. · Set up Inventory in Connectwise to accurately track Inventory · Built and corrected quotes for job builds in Quosal · Tracked Job from inception to pulling inventory through the ordering and purchasing process · Scheduled jobs to technicians in Connectwise · Install networks from cabling to hardware in new and existing builds. · Install security systems. · Install sound systems. · Had to read blueprints to install systems and hardware. · All jobs were done at the client locations without supervision. · Used a ticketing system to log time for tracking hours worked. · Required to have all my own equipment for network troubleshooting and installation
- Contract-Network Field Engineer / Inventory Specialist at Legend Networking
- Systems Operator at Walmart.com FC
- Private Consultant at
- Information Technology Manager at Medistat Group
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Associates - Computer Science
- High School Diploma