Network Manager, Quality Assurance evaluator and asset management manager.
- Network Manager at U.S. Air Force
- Satellite Communications Technician at U.S. Air Force
- Telecommunications Technician planner at U.S. Air Force
- Telecommunications/Network Instructor at U.S. Air Force
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate - Electronic Systems
- Associate - Technical Education
(Air Management Services, AMS LAB, Environmental Health Services, Vector Control, OFM, Lead Healthy Homes, MEO, Health Center 3,4)
• Manage the day-to-day operation of the network
• Perform recovery procedures for network crashes
• Troubleshoot hardware and software problems
• Optimize network applications
• Hands-on work with managers and end-users to facilitate network enhancements Perform data management duties such as data quality assurance, monitoring databases and uploading data to mainframe computers
• Maintain and troubleshoot Windows & Novell 3.X, 4.X and 5.X
• Conduct individual and group training
• Develop user training
• Instruction in the use, care and maintenance of equipment
• Develop goals, policies and procedures for LAN operations
• Conduct quality assurance in all aspects of LAN operations and services
- Network Manager at Public Health Management Corp
- Network Coordinator at Philadelphia Health Management Corp
- Information System Specialist at Philadelphia Health Management Corp
- Telecommunications Specialist, Office Automation, System Programmer I, Operator I & II at Inter American University of Puerto Rico
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Computer Science - Computer Science
Network Manager with 1.3 years' experience in contract management and auditing Substance Abuse and Mental Health Providers for a Nonprofit company in the healthcare sector.
Core competencies include Invoicing, Budgeting, Financial Management, Expense Management, Program development, Auditing, Project Management, Risk Management, Project tracking, Team Management, and quality insurance testing.
PRORESSIONAL EXPERIENCE ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LSF Health Systems, Jacksonville FL January 2018 to Present
Contracted by the Florida Department of Children and Families to manage the state-funded system of behavioral health care for people who face poverty and are without insurance.
• Contract Manager for 12 Substance Abuse and Mental Health Providers (SAMH), managing a combined total of $30 million dollars annually.
• Process invoices of $4 million dollars monthly for SAMH Providers.
• Streamlined the process for writing auditing reports by creating a database that merged 400 different auditing tools together.
• Developed specific auditing plans for SAMH Providers to maintain compliance with state and Federal Guidelines.
• Perform audits for SAMH Providers reviewing Employee Eligibility, HIPAA, Level 2 Background screening, and policies and procedures to ensure compliance with state and Federal Guidelines.
• Systematically created a tracking system to monitor the spending of $800,000 dollars for special funded Housing programs.
• Responsible for the creation of contracts, amendments, procurements and Memorandum of understanding.
- Network Manager at LSF Health Systems
- Unit Director at Boys and Girls Club of Northeast Florida
- Impact Manager at City Year
- Impact Manager at
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- B.A. - Psychology and Education
As Network Manager I work with a team of technicians to provide remote and in-person I.T. Consulting services for our clients throughout California. My position has grown to include Sales, Project Management, Sys. Admin and Integrator responsibilities that I exercise day to day as and where the needs arise. I've successfully managed business development projects for Corporate, SMB and Non-Profit clientele.
- Network Manager at Selerum Inc
- Awarepoint Installer (contract) at Outsource Telecom for Kaiser Permanente
- Field Operations Technician at Vinculums Services
- IT Helpdesk Analyst at Realmex Inc
at this Job
- - Computer Science
Manager of a team of 10 network engineers and 2 network administrators. Managing a global network in 23 countries at 60 sites and growing. Also a on premises Cisco UCCE supporting call centers in the USA, France, Australia, Hong Kong, singapore and South Korea.
- Network Manager at USANA Health Sciences Inc
- Network Manager at
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Biology
2013 - Present Management/Training * Created growth opportunities for high potential employees and assisted with career development. * Fostered a positive working environment by unselfishly sharing knowledge and work practice experience with senior, peers and subordinate personnel. * Built resiliency by assisting personnel in developing critical thinking skills that increased core competencies; optimism, mental agility, self-regulation, self-awareness, self-efficacy and control. * Consistently recognized by senior personnel for initiative and unmatched expertise; consistently called upon to perform high profile and critical assignments with superior results. * Streamlined program processes and introduced improvements that enhanced productivity. Network Manager * Supervised and monitored daily activities of Help Desk and Computer Operations personnel in order to ensure adherence to service level agreements and manage customer expectations. * Managed domestic and international IT Specialist in installation, configuration, and maintenance of LAN network supporting over 800 employees. * Executed remote software and hardware installs, upgrades, and maintenance on over 130 workstations. * Coordinated and facilitated over 200 audio and audio-video conferences. * Collaborated with Tier III System Administrators in diagramming, mapping, and wiring office locations. Network Administrator and Help Desk Clerk * Supported Joint Task Force Operations of Department of Defense services in installing and maintaining user end equipment on Non-secure Internet Protocol (IP) Router Network (NIPRnet) and Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNet) for over 1,200 employees. * Managed user account access and privileges for over 300 employees. * Coordinated the Audio and Visual for 130 meetings and ceremonies. * Serviced over 100 trouble tickets a day on servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smart phones, software deployment, security updates, and patches. * Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Network Manager at United States Army
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school
1. UFO NETWORK MANAGER, AT&T, Goldsboro, NC 27530 from 2013-2019 2. UFO NETWORK MANAGER, AT&T, Lumberton, NC 28133 from 2017-2019 3. WIRE TECHNICIAN, AT&T, Raleigh NC 27609 from 2010-2013 4. PREMISES TECHNICIAN, AT&T, Uniontown Ohio from 2008-2010
- UFO NETWORK MANAGER at AT&T
- Wire Technician at AT&T
- Perfect Wedding Guide at
- Assistant Service Manager at Don's Brooklyn Chevrolet
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- None - Business Management
- ASSOCIATES in COMPUTER MANAGEMENT - COMPUTER MANAGEMENT
Successfully estimated and obtained funds for completion of numerous projects including: core
upgrade, firewall upgrades, ASE upgrade migration, and VOIP environment upgrade. As a result of good negotiating and bundling of circuit orders, obtained a million and a half dollars of free
installation from AT&T.
• Migration of network from T1s infrastructure to ASE fiber. Phase one was completed in December 2014 followed by two more sites and a beta test. Beta test trouble shooting revealed performance issues in the AT&T cloud which were successfully resolved. Phase 2 was approved and started in October 2015 and by December 2016, forty circuits were migrated and completed. The cutover from T1 to ASE resulted in minimal to no outages to the site.
• Core responsibilities include: routing and switching, Cisco VOIP, all telecom circuits, T1s, DS3, ASE Fiber, assorted other fiber circuits, connectivity to Department of Justice in support of Public Safety, Wi-Fi management and Meraki rollout, firewall management, including content filtering, supporting VPN connectivity from police in mobile environment and management of direct report of server environment, both physical and virtual, cable plant management and vendor management including oversight of AT&T for all circuit orders and macs. Manage multiple cabling vendors for new construction and remodels and repairs, managed microwave connectivity (long haul and short haul).
• Manage multiple annual support and related maintenance contract vendors including hardware support and professional services.
• Implemented Solar Winds to monitor and accurately document network
• Rolling out a new IP hierarchical design project to resolve performance and scalability with current flat architecture.
• As part of the VOIP system, managed Call Manager, Cisco emergency responder, Cisco CCX, Vistapoint and currently preparing to implement a VOIP upgrade from version 9 to 11.
• Implemented Cisco Jabber as a desktop agent and enhancing phone mobility.
• Network environment had out of date and inaccruate documentation. Using Solar Winds, environment is now accurately and dynamically documented, including flow charts, firewalls, switches, routers, and concentrators.
- NETWORK MANAGER at EAST BAY REGIONAL PARK DISTRICT
- NETWORK ENGINEER at MODIS
- SR NETWORK ENGINEER at ST MARY'S COLLEGE
- SENIOR NETWORK ENGINEER at LILLIEN SYSTEMS
5 years, 2 months at this Job
Fast-tracked from network analyst to manager after proactively enhancing IT operations and implementing highly scalable network solutions for hotel expansion project across Orlando. Optimize and manage wide area network (WAN)/local area network (LAN), hotel guest wireless support, and remote user access for hotels across U.S. and Canada. Resolve incident and problem tickets on daily basis. Deploy new/replacement network hardware for hotel upgrades and expansion projects. * IT Security: Secured remote routers to accept DMVPN requests from approved hotels on a hub and spoke DMVPN setup. * Vendor Management: Interfaced with contracted vendors on various IT related projects at 19+ locations across the United States and Canada. Allocate resources, resolve issues, and ensure project goals are met.
- NETWORK MANAGER at LOEWS HOTELS
- MANAGER, NETWORK SERVICES at UNIVERSAL STUDIOS ORLANDO
- DESKTOP MANAGER at NEMOURS CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL
- OPERATIONS MANAGER, TECHNOLOGY SERVICES & NETWORK at ORANGE COUNTY CONVENTION CENTER
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
• Manager of Cisco Enterprise Wide Area Network, MPLS VPN, ASA Firewall, DMVPN, BGP, EIGRP
• Designed, configured, and managed multi-site 24/7 wide area network, ASA Site-to-Site IPsec VPN
• Designed and managed Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013 Corporate E-Mail servers
• Manager of large scale Microsoft Server Active Directory 2008 Data Center
• Managed and provided support for1750 users over multiple locations
• Managed employees including Systems Administrator's and Support Specialist's
- Network manager at Metromedia Company
- Network Systems Administrator at Landauer Corporation
- IT Consultant at Hoechst Celanese
- Member of the U.S.C.G.Law Enforcement Counter Narcotics Division at United States Coast Guard
19 years, 3 months at this Job
- A.S. degree - Computer Information Systems