TIER 2 Desktop Support Support 12 million users worldwide. PC / Mac / Vista /XP /Win 2k. In - depth knowledge and experience troubleshooting IPhone, IPad, and other MAC Products; Daily use of MS Office and outlook. DSL, Dial up, Remote Desktop support (VPN), Router setup, IP mapping. Trained support staff. Identified key issues of processes and procedures to improve work efficiency. Next G Networks Network Operations Engineer / Level III 2/2007 -1/2009 NOC Lead/ IT Support Analyst III: Maintain Nation wide Fiber DAS network which carries cell signal for all major carriers. (VPN) Troubleshoot over 3000 remotes throughout the U.S. Maintain SLA. RF & fiber adjustments, Dispatch field techs, JIRA CRM. Use of MS Office and Outlook programs. Made recommendations for alternative procedures and processes to remedy user issues.
- Network Operations Engineer / Level III at AT&T
- Tech Support Admin at Cal Amp Solutions
- Desktop Engineer at Milestone Technologies
- Computer Resource Specialist 2 at U.C. Berkeley
1 year, 11 months at this Job
Network engineer managing deployment of distribution and access level network equipment
• Reviewed MOPs and built configurations and cabling guides for network equipment and appliances under the instructions of network design and operations teams
• Participated in daily meetings where I was responsible for updating leadership on progress of the deployment
• Supported teams of installation technicians and gave on proper cabling techniques of network and server equipment
• Managed installation and integration of wireless access points in a campus environment
• Assisted in other ongoing network infrastructure upgrade projects
- Network Operations Engineer at Sun Life Financial
- Datacenter Technician at UMass Memorial Medical Center
- Datacenter Engineer at Nuance Communications
- Network Engineer at G4S Technologies
2 years, 2 months at this Job
Doral (Contract) Network Operations Engineer Providing special projects network design and engineering in support of CCL Casino operations. Providing Tier 3 Network Operations Engineering support to Capgemini in support of Carnival Cruise Lines IT operations infrastructure for the Carnival, Princess, Holland America and Seabourn Cruise Lines. Provide Data Center infrastructure support including low voltage and optical interconnections, Nexus and Catalyst distribution and access switches. Responsible for the resolution of escalated network infrastructure operations incident reports, change requests and vendor RMA activities.
(Contract) Network Operations Engineer Providing special projects network design and engineering in support of CCL Casino operations. Providing Tier 3 Network Operations Engineering support to Capgemini in support of Carnival Cruise Lines IT operations infrastructure for the Carnival, Princess, Holland America and Seabourn Cruise Lines. Provide Data Center infrastructure support including low voltage and optical interconnections, Nexus and Catalyst distribution and access switches. Responsible for the resolution of escalated network infrastructure operations incident reports, change requests and vendor RMA activities.
- Network Operations Engineer at Carnival Cruise Line
- Network Operations Engineer at Carnival Cruise Line
- Sr. Network Operations Engineer at Lennar Corporation
- Network Engineer at Robert Half Inc
2 years at this Job
* Provided support to operations teams by working extensively with equipment vendors to resolve software, equipment and network issues * Collaborated with project managers in the deployment of virtual and physical O&M applications in support of 4G and 5G wireless networks * Personally issued and tracked the necessary IP, routing and firewall requests to maintain a deadline for the integration of a new O&M platform after a last minute change from a virtual to a physical deployment in 15 locations * Worked with network data engineering and operations to troubleshoot and resolve routing and firewall issues * Primary Verizon operations and maintenance engineer for Ericsson and Samsung O&M platforms that supported the 4G and 5G wireless networks * Provided vendor sponsor support for software installation and cloud on boarding validation projects in the lab and FOA (First Office Application) locations * Issued the necessary directives, documents and advisories for the deployment of new hardware and software into the production network * Collaborated with Ericsson to get the OSS and ENM O&M platform upgrade timeline cut in half. This allowed new features and KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to be deployed sooner * Sponsored and maintained access for multiple vendors allowing them to support the Verizon Wireless 4G and 5G wireless networks * Submitted Network Service Requests for firewall changes, IP/routing and alarm integration to achieve application and equipment deployment and expansion dates
- MTS-Network Operations Engineer at Verizon Wireless
- Engineer-2 GSM Network Planning at Unicel / RCC
- Engineer-4 GSM Network Support and Configuration at T-Mobile
10 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate Degree - Electronics/Mobile Communications
Network Operations Engineer Surveilled SEABRAS submarine cable system that traversed from New York to Brazil. Reacted, isolated and coordinated to resolve High Frequency Traders, and IP Data services to include 1 Meg, 10GB and 100GB on Alcatel Submarine and Infinera terrestrial and submarine systems. Provisioned, tested, performed cross connects and fiber optic cabeling for new customer circuits. Using FiberScope, Viavi and EXFO Test Equipment.
Network Operations Engineer
Surveilled SEABRAS submarine cable system that traversed from New York to Brazil. Reacted, isolated and coordinated to resolve High Frequency Traders, and IP Data services to include 1 Meg, 10GB and 100GB on Alcatel Submarine and Infinera terrestrial and submarine systems. Provisioned, tested, performed cross connects and fiber optic cabeling for new customer circuits. Using FiberScope, Viavi and EXFO Test Equipment.
- Network Operations Engineer at SEABORN Networks
- Network Operations Engineer at Seaborn Networks
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Diploma - Business
• Production and Test environment platform monitoring for alarms and performance issues on systems, applications, databases and network/customer connectivity.
• Worked in a 24x7 Operation Environment in the Number Portability Administration Center (NPAC) to support the Operation Engineers in the troubleshooting process, collected system/application/performance data.
• Managed alarm events and technical application issues - created, modified, troubleshot and closed trouble tickets and routing issues to appropriate teams or vendors for investigation of the root cause.
• Performed assigned daily, weekly and monthly operations maintenance duties.
• Performed basic system administrator functions such as: alarm detection, correlation, resolution and performing notifications and escalations and system and application sanity testing.
• Reviewed error logs, analyzed trace data, system application sanity testing, ran performance and capacity analysis reports to provide upper managers status of the NPAC application.
• Provided overall system administration assistance whenever needed or requested.
• Supported platform maintenance and testing initiatives to deliver the best class of service.
• Generated and maintained operational and technical documentation to support the development and/or Improvement of all Operations initiatives - M&Ps, Standard Operations Procedures, MoPs, Testing execution Records, and Technical Administration Guides to make sure the procedures and accomplished in a consistent fashion.
- Network Operations Engineer at TELCORDIA/iconective
- Lead Environmental test engineer for telecommunication equipment manufacturers at TELCORDIA
- Software Quality Assurance Engineer at TELCORDIA
- Tool and Die Maker at Wire EDM
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Electrical Engineering
- AAS - Engineering Technology
• Analyze network data to determine network usage, disk space availability, or server function.
• Configure and define parameters for installation or testing of local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), hubs, routers, switches, controllers, multiplexers, or related networking equipment.
• Configure security settings or access permissions for groups or individuals.
• Configure wide area network (WAN) or local area network (LAN) routers or related equipment.
• Document network support activities.
• Evaluate local area network (LAN) or wide area network (WAN) performance data to ensure sufficient availability or speed, to identify network problems, or for disaster recovery purposes.
• Identify the causes of networking problems, using diagnostic testing software and equipment.
• Install new hardware or software systems or components, ensuring integration with existing network systems.
• Perform routine maintenance or standard repairs to networking components or equipment.
• Test computer software or hardware, using standard diagnostic testing equipment and procedures.
• Troubleshoot network or connectivity problems for users or user groups.
• Create or revise user instructions, procedures, or manuals.
• Create or update technical documentation for network installations or changes to existing installations.
• Document help desk requests and resolutions.
• Maintain logs of network activity.
• Monitor industry websites or publications for information about patches, releases, viruses, or potential problem identification.
• Provide telephone support related to networking or connectivity issues.
• Research hardware or software products to meet technical networking or security needs.
• Train users in procedures related to network applications software or related systems.
• Document network support activities.
• Communicate with customers, sales staff, or marketing staff to determine customer needs.
• Coordinate installation of new equipment.
• Coordinate network operations, maintenance, repairs, or upgrades.
• Coordinate network or design activities with designers of associated networks.
• Design, build, or operate equipment configuration prototypes, including network hardware, software, servers, or server operation systems.
• Develop and implement solutions for network problems.
• Develop and write procedures for installation, use, or troubleshooting of communications hardware or software.
• Develop network-related documentation.
• Write software and scripts to automate network maintenance and/or troubleshooting.
- Network Operations Engineer at SRT Communications
- Network Operations Specialist at
12 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
- High School Diploma
25th March'18 to till now)
Department: Network Operations.
Designation: Network Operations Engineer. (Contractual) Duties/Responsibilities
• Using OTDR equipment to find optical fault.
• Using Optical power meter to measure of RSL.
• Performing PM of Optical Equipment with vendor team.
• Performing optical splicing.
• Minihub site check through MW link interfacing with NTTN.
• Performing maintenance, commissioning and troubleshooting of SDH and PDH MW links, Transmission and BSS equipment.
• Performing CC for TDM & VLAN system.
• Troubleshooting and solving major Access Transmission Network problems.
• Performing Commissioning and maintenance in UMPT & WMPT card where 3G & 4G system.
• Performing Commissioning and maintenance in GTMU card where 2G system.
• Perform installation supervision, commissioning, maintenance and acceptance testing of different microwave systems: Huawei RTN-905, 950, 950A, 980 Series, NEC iPasolink, NEC Pasolink NEO, NEC Pasolink NEO Compact, NEC Pasolink MX, NEC Pasolink V4, RTN (950, 950A, 980 model), Siemens SRAL xd HP SB, Siemens SRAL xd ND SB, Siemens SRAL xd HP PI, Siemens SRAL xd ND PI and Siemens SRA4
• Carry out PAT to integrate new BTS, MW link or any other network element in the region.
• Follow up and reporting regular Operation and Maintenance tasks and schedule preventive maintenance tasks when needed.
• Ensure best performance of the area network with minimum outage
- Network Operations Engineer. (Contractual) at Banglalink Digital communication Ltd
- Technology Support Engineer. (Contractual) at Edotco Bangladesh Ltd
- DG Team Leader at Mobiserve Bangladesh Ltd
- Service Engineer at Electrocom IDS & Technology's Ltd
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - B.sc. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Diploma - Instrumentation
- High school or equivalent - Science
Duties: Produce Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Data Network Plan: Appendix for Operations Orders, and Plan Of Action and Milestone matrices for Data Communications and Networking. Lead Data Communications and Networking planning conferences, data planning teams, and working groups in the development of communication operations and exercises which achieve the higher headquarters' objectives. Senior Information Technology Officer for the Systems Planning and Engineering (SPE) Cell that deals with IT project planning and coordination of flexible, reliable, and robust command, control, communications, and computers (C4) architecture.
• Designed data communication and networking project timelines, goals, and requirements for a 1200 person organization ensuring all data communication commitments were accomplished efficiently and on time for 13 Battalion wide communication projects.
• Trained, evaluated, and reported all statistics of each data communications and networking training event to include monthly and annual, on-line requirements, and exceeded the standards at 95% completion overall.
• Managed the largest deployed international data communications network in Marine Corps history in Afghanistan.
• Supervised seven Engineers in three different departments in a high-stress overseas environment which enabled the completion of 49 data communication and networking projects supporting over 6,000 users to be completed in the most expedient manner overall providing a 97.3% completion rate for the entire area of operations.
• Designed, certified and accredited 13 data communications network projects.
• Review and evaluate all new IT hardware and software purchase requirements for the organization before purchasing from vendors. "Provided sound leadership to both Marines and civilians as well as great planning and management of the RC (SW) data/network team ensuring redundant and reliable C4 providing support to all levels of the MAGTF and Coalition during a challenging combat deployment." Major Speros Koumparakis, Detachment Commander, USMC
- Cyber Network Operations Engineer at USMC
- Data Planning Officer at USMC
- Information Systems Management Officer at USMC
- Data Platoon Commander at USMC
7 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Business
• Used various network surveillance systems responsible for reporting network health of various government organizations.
• Performed network troubleshooting on routers, switches, (primarily Cisco/Juniper), LAN switches.
• Examined physical layer and logical problems; using tools for router access, circuit layout, automated circuit testing, and ticket management.
• Performed network management and performance analysis.
• Handled customer calls in a timely, professional manner, providing status, conducting isolation and triage with onsite points of contact or dispatched field engineers.
• Performing configurations changes to customers' equipment per request.
- Network Operations Engineer at Verizon
- Network Monitoring Technician at SAIC
- Associate Cyber Intelligence Analyst at LookingGlass Cyber Solutions
- Security Solutions Engineer Intern at Cisco
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Information Assurance / Network Security Administration