As the Provider Network Operations Manager I run everything in the day to day operations of our network. Recruiting, hiring, training, payroll, maintaining vehicles. We have a contract to provide ADA trips to people with disabilities within the local bus route. I currently have 10 independent operators that I oversee and have had 2 different companies that we contracted with to provide trips. I have learned a new route planning system and have become more diverse in my overall transportation knowledge.
- Provider Network Operations Manager at Big Star Transit
- Warehouse\Logistics Manager at Giraffe Inc
- Operations Supervisor at Geodis Logistics LLC
- P&D Manager at Fedex Ground
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Social Science Public Affairs
- - General Studies
As the Koch Business Solutions Network Operations Manager, I oversaw the tier 1 and tier 2 network support for the entire Koch Industries business portfolio consisting of 60+ separate businesses. It was my responsibility to develop, transform, and realize support opportunities and efficiencies in the people, the tools, and the processes that are utilized to deliver world class customer service.
- Network Operations Manager at Koch Business Solutions
- IT Site Manager at Chewy.com
- IT Manager at Whitney Peak Hotel
- IGT Support Center Manager at Whitney Peak IT
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
Provided strategic customer account management services including incident management, conflict resolution, and root cause analysis. Developed, implemented and monitored KPIs and reporting processes identifying efficiencies designed to reduce operational costs. Administered federal programs (i.e. NORS, DIRS. TSP, etc.). Analyzed network maintenance requests from field operations and outside plant organizations to ensure network availability. Ensured all customers affected by maintenance activities were notified well in advance of the activities. Mentored technicians in the Network Operations Center on the proper use of the network inventory database system to quickly isolate network problems. Escalation manager for the NOC; facilitated and led resolutions of complex customer technical issues; interacted with customers to ensure trouble tickets were handled appropriately. Managed facility access; created and issued badges, granting, and removing access to restricted areas.
• Developed an automated customer notification system, increasing customer notification efficiency by 75%.
• Directed and implemented procedures for scheduling network maintenance activities which prevented the isolation of network facilities during multiple maintenance activities by 90%.
• Designed and developed an automated Customer Impact tool which provided the ability to quickly identify customer circuits that are down due to a network outage.
• Coordinated with the Provisioning group, the Test and Turnup of new circuits, Hot-Cuts, as well as change order requests ensuring customer expectations were met.
• Interfaced directly with customers to schedule dispatches and access to their facilities.
• Managed customer expectations on restoration activities when outages have occurred by providing up to date status in a timely manner, and following up with a Reason For Outage (RFO) PAGE 2 - (281) 413 - 2330 - [email protected]
- NETWORK OPERATIONS MANAGER at Alpheus Communications/Logix Fiber Networks
- SENIOR NETWORK ENGINEER at Alpheus Communications/Logix Fiber Networks
- at Alpheus Communications/Logix Fiber Networks
- at Broadwing Communications
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Dundee, MI - February 2014 - Present LafargeHolcim is the leading global building products & solutions company serving masons, builders, architects & engineers worldwide. Global Network Operations Manager - Americas Zone Responsible for the overall operation of the Network Operations Center in over nine countries. Implemented new management processes to reduce incidents, reduced time to fulfill service requests, and increased staff productivity by 20%. Managed WAN vendors and telecom expenses identifying savings.
- Global Network Operations Manager - Americas Zone at Holcim North America
- Global Network Operations Delivery Manager at Hewlett Packard
- Program Manager at EDS - Southeast Michigan
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree
• Recruit, hire, motivate, and lead technical individuals
• Manage over 15 engineers in an effort to document and implement network changes
• Evaluate employee and group performance in order to develop skillsets
• Coordinate with other engineering and operations groups to accomplish goals by within SLA
• Pursue processes from the cradle to the grave in an effort to improve bandwidth and
• Network reliability
• Create reports and measure employee output.
• Manage a call center for data implementation
• Handle executive escalations and ensure there expedite
• Find methods to increase process efficiency and reduce overhead
• Engineer optimal solutions to improve design procedures and mitigate risk
• Remove old infrastructure from the network and update software
- Network Operations Manager at Windstream Communications
- Market Engineer at Windstream
- Engineer II at Windstream
- DNOC Network Analyst II at Windstream
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Engineering, with a Concentration in Sustainability and Reliability
- Bachelor of Science - Systems Engineering
• Direct activities related to monitoring and evaluating customer satisfaction with IT services and provide direction in the assessment of specific IT services.
• Monitor and evaluate customer business to promote increased efficiency of operations.
• Review project deliverables; proactively identify project risks and resolve project issues.
• Managed creative projects from concept to completion while managing outside vendors.
• Consistently met deadlines and requirements for all production work orders.
• Organized and created shooting schedules for service transition team, supervising the progress of projects from production to post-production.
• Designed strategic plan for component development practices to support future projects.
• Implemented company policies, technical procedures, and standards for preserving the integrity and security of data, reports, and access.
• Ensured network, system and data availability and integrity through preventative maintenance and upgrades.
• Coordinated with systems partners to finalize designs and confirm requirements.
• Make recommendations for modifications to performance indicators based on customer input to assure customer satisfaction.
- Network Operations Manager at NTT DATA Federal Government
- Service Delivery Manager at AT&T
- Network Operations Manager at Kaplan College
- Network Design Engineer at Hewlett-Packard
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master's Degree - Management Information Systems
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting - Accounting
• Program Manager for the Tier I, Tier II Systems and Tier II Network Teams for the Enterprise Operations Center at the FBI.
• Provided staff leadership, mentorship, interviews/selection/hiring, evaluation, and training.
• Managed FBI EOC technicians (60+ contractors) supporting the FBI Enterprise community (45,000+ users) to include HQ sites, Quantico sites, 56 Field Offices, 400+ CONUS resident agencies, offsites and 63 OCONUS sites.
• Maintained network and server availability throughout the Enterprise on 4 enclaves.
• Utilized the HP EMS tools to monitor the overall network and servers functionality of the FBI Enterprise. ◦ Network Node Manager (Network) ◦ Operations Manger for Windows (Servers) ◦ Network Automation (Configurations and Compliance Reports)
• Utilized GEMX for management of all TACLANEs.
• Proactively monitored and troubleshot the root cause of network and security issues utilizing Riverbed SteelCentral.
• Collaborated with Tier IV Network Engineering to provide training to Tier II staff for correcting all network compliance issues as baselined and approved within HP Network Automation (ie. Half-Duplex, Reverse Telnet, Hardening, Asymetric Routing, Device Access Control SSH Checker, NTP, TACACS, Network Management Checker, and Network Device Alerts)
• Coordinated with Tier III Network/Systems Operations to assign multiple projects intiatives to Tier II staff (ie. iOS upgrades, Load Balancer, Firewall, and WAN troubleshooting capabilities, Network Compliance Reports, RMAs, Disk Space Alerts, TACLANEs and LEGAT network/systems support)
• Coordinated with all IT external groups within the FBI to identify gaps in IT support to be utilized within the EOC Tier 1 and Tier 2 spectrum of support.
• Assisted with upgrade from Service Center to Service Manager.
• Developed an array of Knowledge Documents for use in Service Manager to assist all Tier level technicians in support of IT services.
• Developed requirements for Service Manager and coordinated with the Service Manager Team on implementation.
• Supported approximately 30,000 users and field support technicians world-wide.
• Handled all network, server, hardware and software problems escalated to Tier II.
• Monitored and maintained network and server functionality for the FBI worldwide; coordinated/escalated to Tier III when necessary.
• Deployed new software and remotely resolved desktop and workstation problems using SCCM and Remote Desktop.
• Performed basic backup trouble-shooting and file restores.
• Resolved DNS and DHCP conflicts.
• Resolved user and desktop conflicts in Active Directory.
• Coordinated with local ISPs and State Department DTS-PO on circuit related issues.
• Coordinated with local ET and ITS support for hands-on assistance.
• Served as the direct liaison between technical teams and management support.
• Championed the implementation of service management best practices and fostered an environment of consistent execution and continual process improvement.
• Built and maintained a strong professional relationship with staff, customers, and end-users.
- Network Operations Manager at FBI
- Lead Configuration Management Engineer at NOBLIS
- Lead Configuration Management Engineer at BAE Systems
- Security Administrator at BAE Systems
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- BS - Marketing Management
• Managed a staff of engineers responsible for all data center hardware and software planning and design for both traditional data center and public and private clouds.
• Delivered written presentations to executive management detailing current state of environment, projects and roadmaps
• Cost analysis of infrastructure, ensuring that environments were performing efficient and cost effective
• Managed business expansion nationwide implementing flexible and scalable architectures on premises and cloud (AWS, Azure)
• Governed vender relationships and billing ensuring budget and deadline requirements were met
• Managed 3.7 million cost center for network delivery across multiple sites improving cost and vendor efficiencies
• Maintained Network SLA uptime, incident response management providing Post-Mortem/Root Cause Analysis activities
• Reduced datacenter and site connectivity cost by implementing alternate SD-WAN technologies
• Develop and execute technology strategy roadmaps for cloud migrations to AWS and Azure
• Planning, implementing, supporting, and maintaining hardware, software and connectivity components by analyzing the functionality of infrastructure framework and designing and planning major upgrades and changes to ensure reliability and availability
• Prepare RFPs, bid proposals, contracts, scope of work (SOW) reports, and other documentation for infrastructure projects
• Strong knowledge in Network, Storage, Virtualization, Network Security SD-Wan technologies and Active Directory. Job Responsibilities: Managed day to day network operations for primary data center and remote sites. Implemented processes consistent with Project Management Professional (PMP). Recruited new employees, and developed current employee's talents and skills to best suit company requirements. Developed career training and career paths that kept departmental experience evolving with new technologies. Liaised with business to best understand how IT can meet their needs and provide performance metrics. Managed vendor selections, negotiated contracts to maintain network integrity and managed overall Network Vendor Services. Managed, planned and executed annual budget of 4.3M. Managed Datacenter, AWS and Azure cloud migrations. Developed and implemented scalable network technology to suit business needs
- Network Operations Manager at Bayview Asset Management LLC
- Data Center Continuity Manager at Columbus Networks
- Sr. Storage Engineer at DataCore Software
- Consultant at (IPC) Independent Purchasing Cooperative at Tek Systems
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Electronic Engineering - Electronic Engineering
I joined MHO Networks to help bring to life a next generation MPLS network scaled down to the metro
level. I manage all major IT projects through planning, development and, execution phases.
• Serve as primary point of contact on a 24x7 basis for Network Operations team
• Implemented Quality Control procedures to ensure compliance with internal and external SLA's mirrored after the aircraft industry's Crew Resource Management (CRM)
• Manage mission critical operations for 5 markets in 3 time zones including, installation teams, Helpdesk and Network Operation Center
• Develop team training programs to ensure all current and new employees maintain current knowledge of best practices, troubleshooting methods and business tools/systems
• Maintain a comprehensive vendor contact and escalation list as well as vendor relationships
• Negotiate with vendors and contractors to secure various products and services
• Negotiate and maintain site lease agreements for POP's and data center space
• Planning installation and testing of new facilities and upgrades to existing facilities Accomplishments
• Completed a 3 year upgrade of core network systems from a basic routed OSPF network to an MPLS enabled hybrid network with full BGP mesh at all POP's and sub-second failover capability
• Designed customer installation and core network models from a cookie cutter approach so they could be easily replicated in new markets
• Assisted in the integration of customers from two acquisitions
• Migrated over 300 web hosting domains and email boxes from outdated bare metal servers to virtualized infrastructure with redundant hardware and automated backup solution
• Migrated call center to VoIP from a legacy analog phone system that resulted in better call handling, reduced cost, remote management, and decreased call hold times.
• Developed an inventory tracking and control system with testing, check in, and check out policies that resulted in the recovery of over $25,000 in lost/misplaced or previously considered bad hardware.
- Network Operations Manager at MHO Networks
- School Board Director at Weld RE-8 Schools
- City Council Member at MHO Networks
- Dedicated Support Technician at Sungard Availability Services
9 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Manage the day-to-day operations of install and maintenance of Centurylinks National Minneapolis market.
• Manage, coordinate, schedule, and dispatch twelve Network Field Technicians.
• Assist with Market and Division planning and forecasting.
• Provide support and assistance to all operations, NOC, and numerous sales groups.
• Assume Director of Operations role and responsibilities when the Director is out of office.
• Supervise and establish performance objectives for Network Technicians.
• Monitor performance, administer annual and mid-year reviews, and mentor Network Technicians.
• Contract and supervise vendors for several contract roles.
• Attend customer meetings including sales support, technical escalations, and problem resolution.
- Network Operations Manager at Centurylink (Formerly Level 3 & TW Telecom)
- Network Technician III at TW Telecom
- NOC Voice & Data Administrator at Integra Telecom
- Telecommunications Specialist at AT&T
7 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Aviation Electronics