Network Operations Manager
• Conducted day to day network operations of the security management program to include K-9 Officers, Safety and Security Program, Electronic Security Systems, Physical Security Hardware and Badging Services.
• Entrusted successor to manage the Security program in the absence of the Network Director of Security.
• Managed eight employees including a K-9 Program Coordinator, Safety & Security Program Coordinator, two Security Systems Specialists, two Locksmiths, and two Security Specialists.
• Primary administrator for various security systems including Gallagher, WinPak and DSX access control systems, ExacqVision and Panasonic video management systems, Medeco X4, Best SFIC, Shlage and Assa Abloy key systems, Report Exec Incident Reporting and Computer Aided Dispatching System, along with the Motorola two way radios system.
• Managed twelve K-9 security team to include support of the day to day operations, fundraising, community relations and minimizing liability for the program.
• Conducted internal and external investigations as needed. Security Manager
• Conducted day to day operations of the security management program at multiple sites including a Level 1 Trauma Center, Level 2 Trauma Center, and Emergency Center along with a Corporate Headquarters.
• Managed eight employees including Security Officers and a Locksmithalong with indirectly managed a contract guard force of a Facility Site Supervisor, two Security Supervisors and approximately twentysecurity officers.
- Security Network Operations Manager at HonorHealth Health Network
- Facility Security Supervisor at Hospital Shared Services - John C. Lincoln Health Network
- Executive Team Leader at Assets Protection
7 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Criminal Justice
- Associates - Administration Of Justice
- Associates - General Science / Pre-Med
Provided strategic customer account management services including incident management, conflict resolution, and root cause analysis. Developed, implemented and monitored KPIs and reporting processes identifying efficiencies designed to reduce operational costs. Administered federal programs (i.e. NORS, DIRS. TSP, etc.). Analyzed network maintenance requests from field operations and outside plant organizations to ensure network availability. Ensured all customers affected by maintenance activities were notified well in advance of the activities.
Mentored technicians in the Network Operations Center on the proper use of the network inventory database system to quickly isolate network problems. Escalation manager for the NOC; facilitated and led resolutions of complex customer technical issues; interacted with customers to ensure trouble tickets were handled appropriately. Managed facility access; created and issued badges, granting, and removing access to restricted areas.
• Developed an automated customer notification system, increasing customer notification efficiency by 75%.
• Directed and implemented procedures for scheduling network maintenance activities which prevented the isolation of network facilities during multiple maintenance activities by 90%. - (281) 413 - 2330 - [email protected]
- NETWORK OPERATIONS MANAGER at Alpheus Communications/Logix Fiber Networks
- SENIOR NETWORK ENGINEER at Alpheus Communications
- at Alpheus Communications
- NETWORK CAPACITY PLANNING ENGINEER at Alpheus Communications
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school
• Oversee all aspects of Network Operations Center including: network monitoring and outage reporting, dispatch for 350 technicians, telephony day of install and maintenance, provisioning, routing of jobs, quota management, other duties as assigned.
• Three supervisor direct reports and 40 front line employees.
• Manage 1.5M/mo contract labor budget and quota
- Network Operations Manager at Comcast Communications, Northern VA
- Technical Operations Supervisor, Service and Installation at Comcast Communications, Northern VA
- Technical Operations Supervisor, Preventative and Demand Maintenance at Comcast Communications, Northern VA
- Chief Technician at Coaxial Cable TV Corporation
1 year at this Job
• Direct activities related to monitoring and evaluating customer satisfaction with IT services and provide direction in the assessment of specific IT services.
• Monitor and evaluate customer business to promote increased efficiency of operations.
• Review project deliverables; proactively identify project risks and resolve project issues.
• Managed creative projects from concept to completion while managing outside vendors.
• Consistently met deadlines and requirements for all production work orders.
• Organized and created shooting schedules for service transition team, supervising the progress of projects from production to post-production.
• Designed strategic plan for component development practices to support future projects.
• Implemented company policies, technical procedures, and standards for preserving the integrity and security of data, reports, and access.
• Ensured network, system and data availability and integrity through preventative maintenance and upgrades.
• Coordinated with systems partners to finalize designs and confirm requirements.
• Make recommendations for modifications to performance indicators based on customer input to assure customer satisfaction.
- Network Operations Manager at NTT DATA Federal Government
- Service Delivery Manager at AT&T
- Network Operations Manager at Kaplan College
- Network Design Engineer at Hewlett-Packard
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master's Degree in Management Information Systems - MIS
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting - Accounting
• Support with Ascend Learning's professional development and event services
• Support the Director of Student Recruitment and Enrollment with dashboard management
• Ensure the enrollment tracker and application trackers are up-to-date and accurate
• Assist in coordinating community workshops, canvassing, connections in the areas of new school locations, community engagement and recruitment efforts; arranges and calendars visits and tours for prospective students and parents
• Conduct data entry, analyze and report on operations data
• Work on ad hoc projects related to network operations management
• Calendar management for Network Operations
• Help to continually improve school operations systems and procedures and lead or support with special projects
- Network Operations Manager at Ascend Learning, Inc
- Operations Manager at Success Academy Charter Network
- Department Associate at Teachers College, Columbia University
- Staff Auditor at Deloitte LLP
3 months at this Job
- Master of Accounting and Financial Management - Accounting and Financial Management
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management and Finance
Responsible for the day to day operations of the Search/ XML network as well as the Social Influencer network for Userwave.com. Am responsible for communications and account management for publishers and advertisers. Onboarding new accounts/ campaigns, traffic management, feed implementation and optimization, and discrepancy reviews.
- Network Operations Manager at Userwave.com
- Online Advertising Professional at Freelance Marketer
- Director of Operations at Traffic Engine, Inc
- Director of Operations at TruSearch.com
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Some college
• Assisting SVP of Content Strategy and Operations in operational tasks related to syndication and network operations
• Head of Rights Management team for all DEFY brands, and monitoring changes in advertising policy (YouTube and Facebook)
• Resolving day to day logistical issues with content delivery
• Manage employee access and auditing to ensure accuracy and privacy
- Network Operations Manager at Defy Media
- Licensing and Senior Digital Asset Coordinator at Defy Media
- Key Account Manager at Distribber
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Cinema
Manage and maintain an 80+ mixed Hyper-V virtual server environment (Windows/Linux) across 2 data-centers ensuring a 99.9% or better uptime. Evaluate, monitor and enhance data-center infrastructure with an emphasis on availability, reliability, scalability, security and system integrity.
• Designed a Hyper-V virtual server environment by replacing 80+ physical servers with a virtual host server cluster consisting on 8 physical servers attached to 3 storage appliances for each data-center.
• Implemented Microsoft ADFS single sign-on for external applications which included Benefits, Payroll, HR, Expenses, and Salesforce.
• Upgraded our existing backup solution by implementing System Center Data Protection Manager.
• Upgraded entire company (9000 desktops) to System Center Endpoint Protection to provide better desktop anti-virus/antimalware protection.
• Acted as escalation point for troubleshooting advance network/systems issues; consistently earned 100% issue-resolution scores by providing excellent service to internal users.
- Network Operations Manager at Entercom Communications Corporation
- Infrastructure Manager at Physiotherapy Associates, Inc
- Technology Consultant at CTN Solutions, Inc
- Network Specialist at Urban Engineers, Inc
10 years, 4 months at this Job
- Diploma in Computer Programming - Computer Programming
- Diploma in General Studies
• Design and maintenance of wireless broadband network infrastructure, installed hardware at tower locations, provided support to customers and field technicians
• Manged the work flow of day to day operations
• Planning and execution of network upgrades to improve customer experience.
- ASST NETWORK OPERATIONS MANAGER at BEE CREEK COMMUNICATIONS
- OFFICE MANAGER at ALLI OIL COMPANY
- NETWORK ADMIN, DIGITEX.COM at HARDWARE TECH
1 year, 5 months at this Job
Oversee technician installation of Uverse Fiber related and DTV Services. Technician Coaching for performance improvement EH&S compliance’s (Technician and SITE inspections) Quality Assurance Customer service Building Site Manager OSHA Complinace Process Improvement Data Analysis
- Network/Operations Manager, AT&T at
at this Job