• Supervise and train a team of 25 Technicians
• Manage and motivate group of technicians for successful completion of network solutions projects
• Coordinate and preside over weekly project meetings with contractors in order to brainstorm most efficient way to get project completed
• Attend seminars and events in order to network with possible clients and partners
• Consult with outside vendors for job pricing and billing purposes
• Place orders for project material.
• Prepare, analyze, and monitor budgets for each project to ensure company obtains best possible
• pricing and cost reduction
• Review weekly timesheet and payroll for technicians
• Communicate with project site contractors for effective and punctual project completion
• Obtain permits for project site
- NETWORK PROJECT MANAGER at URBAN CITY TELECOMMUNICATIONS
- FIELD SUPERVISOR at EXACT METER READING CORP
- GENERAL MANAGER at
6 years, 1 month at this Job
- Regents Diploma
Assigned as the North America infrastructure project manager, with the focus on networking components, which included servers, LAN/WAN, VPN, application deployment, IT Integration, network security, and decommission/cleanup efforts. Collaborated with various business divisions to establish more effective applications and systems to deliver excellent customer service.
• Orchestrated the activation of three new international call centers.
• Redesigned MPLS standard deployment and reduced the cost by 50%.
• Addressed security vulnerability by redesigned the access to the Allstate PBX from external.
• Mentored and tutored Business Project Managers on the different aspects of IT projects.
• Advocated the use of Jira for tracking projects and Agile Methodology.
• Integrated improvements to ServiceNow change requests and service tickets.
- Network Project Manager at VIVA-USA/Allstate
- Senior System Engineer at Modis/Confidential
- IT Director at Montachusett Regional Transit Authority (MART), MA
- IT Manager at Robert Half/Windmill International, Inc
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology - Information Technology
Managed over 4000 projects since 1996, working on projects both large and small. Managed over 600 projects in in the past 14 months. Manage the design and installation of infrastructure (cable and pathway) for voice, video and data on Networking projects. Prepare work scope and cost estimate for each project, and submit to customer. Negotiate with Vendors on Union Labor rates for yearly contract. Quality control all data, voice and video infrastructure installations for all Networking projects. Develop the bid request documentation, solicit bids and award contracts according to University of Pennsylvania and ethical guidelines. Review and approve all vendor invoices related to all Networking projects. Help develop the network design for video and voice networks for projects. Update the data, voice and video infrastructure as-built design documents. Managed the building of three Network Aggregation Points on campus. Manage all ISC Construction/Renovation projects.
- Senior Network Project Manager at University of Pennsylvania
- Network Project Manager at University of Pennsylvania
- Insurance Sales and Marketing at Vanguard Agency
- Assistant Plant Manager at Wheaton Manor
23 years, 8 months at this Job
Senior Manager with the staff of 12 resources including Application Administrators, Database Administrators, Network Administrators, Help Desk Technicians.
• Manage server, application and database migrations, patching & issues, server decommissions, additions, swaps; desktop and hardware deployments. Env: Oracle, Linus, Java, Solaris, Windows 2008, 2012, 2016, VM
• Manage various projects from initiation to close, some including: 2fa, email relay, data encryption, VoIP upgrade, cabling upgrade to CAT6, staff cross training and process/procedure documentation, evidence for security controls, address security scans and vulnerability findings; DR testing, ITCCB, ticket fulfillment SLA, emergency response for system failures.
• Manage staff including: HR matters, Timesheets, schedules, leave requests, bldg. closures; ensure sufficient resource coverage under all circumstances
• Manage payroll, time clock, invoice reconciliation, hire and termination of staff, yearly reviews, coaching, and performance management
• Develop, document, implement process enhancements and improvements
• Enhance phone and ticket escalation processes to ensure free flowing information within the organization
• Provide reporting data and status to IT department and others ad-hoc, weekly, monthly as needed. Drive ticket analysis and develop strategies for improvement
• Manage system performance and availability with minimal downtime/disruption
• Work with CSC Client to incorporate new technology, expand technical service delivery, and share information to improve total IT experience for customers
• Manage, coordinate and prioritize complicated support issues
• Develop and enforce request handling, escalation and procedures.
• Act as the escalation point for requests and incidents
• Manage workload, task distribution, and escalation for support teams following the SDLC, STLC, PM lifecycle, and ITSM
• Assess needs for any system reconfigurations (minor or significant) based on request trends and make recommendations
• Manage technical server diagram, re-occurring patching schedule, and provide executive briefing weekly.
- Director / Sr. Network Project Manager at Government Bureau
- Sr. Global Product Manager (Consultant) at Laureate Int'l / Insight Global
- Director Lvl, IT Program and Project Management at T.ROWE Price
- Quality Assurance Program Manager / Lead Associate (Consultant) at US AID / Phase One
10 months at this Job
_ Successfully implement the big Cellphone Project for Hutchinson Group in Vietnam (Vietnamobile Project). _ Build up functional teams to meet requirements for Project. _ Self build Templates for Acceptance, SLA, implemetation different processes. _ Monitor, supervise and support to operate Project.
_ Successfully implement the big Cellphone Project for Hutchinson Group in Vietnam (Vietnamobile Project).
_ Build up functional teams to meet requirements for Project.
_ Self build Templates for Acceptance, SLA, implemetation different processes.
_ Monitor, supervise and support to operate Project.
- Network Project Manager at Hutchinson Group
- Instructor of Cisco Academic at Vietnam Telecom International
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Electronic Technology
• Identifies project management coordination process gaps or areas for improvement, recommends and implements solutions.
• Manages project initiation activities that include identifying contractual obligations, client needs and goals, necessary contracts and access to existing information as needed.
• Reviews plans to determine costs, timeline, funding, staffing requirements and goals.
• Develops project plans outlining project scope, activities, schedules, deadlines and cost/time estimates.
• Delivers informational and decision-seeking presentations to technical and business groups.
• Assigns project team members to various project activities.
• Manages project risks, issues/problems, and activity progress to ensure project goals (e.g., deadline, scope and quality) are achieved. Assists with problem resolution or risk mitigation as needed.
• Coordinates activities and tasks among project team members, other internal departments and client organizations as needed to meet project goals.
• Seeks and develops more productive and effective ways to complete assigned tasks. Ensures fit with timeline, architecture and user needs.
• Conducts project closure activities to formalize and communicate the project acceptance, handover ongoing activities to accountable teams and complete a post implementation review to identify areas of improvement or what worked well.
• Pursues project management certification or equivalent experience.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
- Network Project Manager at FIS
- Telecommunication Analyst/Specialist at Simply Self Storage Management
- Telecommunication Coordinator at Service Corporation International
- Senior Telecommunication Specialist at Division of Technology- Milwaukee Public Schools
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Project Management Professional
- Certificate of Completion - Mitel Training and Education
- Bachelor of Science - Communications
Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific network projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
● Lead the planning and implementation of network projects
● Process Re-engineering/Mapping of many network procedures and workflows
● Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
● Define project tasks and resource requirements
● Develop detailed project plans using MS Project
● Assemble and coordinate project staff
● Manage project budget
● Plan and schedule project timelines
● Track project deliverables
● Provide direction and support to project team
● Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective
● Monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Global Network Project Manager at The Fine Grind - A Coffee Bar
- Manager, IT Application Delivery at The Fine Grind - A Coffee Bar
- Project Management Consultant at Bio-Reference Laboratories, Inc
- VP/Director of Information Technology at The Community Preservation Corp
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Biology
- - Business Administration
Global Network Planning & Engineering PMO Create and executes project plans to support interdepartmental (virtual) teams and 3rd party vendors in the relocation of designated network data centers and the associated equipment, inclusive of customer platforms and services.
• Collaborate with functional business division representatives, vendors and stakeholders in defining project priorities, approach, resources requirements and timing of deliverables.
• Utilize project tracking tools to accurately document milestones completions, project issues, corrective action plans, project risks/jeopardies, and overall project completions.
• Develop and publish communications to project teams, management and project stakeholders.
• Provide project support to corporate enterprise/software implementation initiatives.
Global Network Planning & Engineering PMO
Create and executes project plans to support interdepartmental (virtual) teams and 3rd party vendors in the relocation of designated network data centers and the associated equipment, inclusive of customer platforms and services.
- Network Project Manager at INAP
- Custom Solutions Project Manager at Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Deployment Project Manager-Telecom & Technology at NCR
- Technical Project Manager-Network Infrastructure at Glotel/ AT&T PMO
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Managerial Sciences
Manage a group of Network Specialist to provide wire/wireless Network solution for a number of small clients such as CPA, Doctor, Groceries, Real State, and others. Specialize Cable and DSL Internet Services using Linksys product line of products such as Router, PCI Adapters, Wireless-G 802.11g technology, 10/100 LAN Cards, HP Printer Server, Access Point, and others. Reconfigure application systems for Windows products. Setup Wireless Network security with WEP Encryption Technology. Design and develop logical and physical data base models for the clients.
- Network Project Manager at THE Martell System Group
- DB2/DBA Lead (CONSULTANT) at DELTA Air Lines
- DB2/DBA Lead (CONSULTANT) at IBM Resiliency Services
- DB2/DBA Lead (CONSULTANT) at Atlanta Gas & Light
3 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
- B.S. - Management Information Systems
• Analyze science, engineering, business, and other data processing problems to implement and improve computer systems.
• Analyzed user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
• Reduced department expenses 20% - 35% by replacing paid perpetual licenses with open source solutions when applicable.
• Saved company about $50,000 by selecting and configuring new android tablets for over 150 field clinicians.
• Administration of Network, Web, and/or communication systems, including Local Area Network(LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN) systems, involving network security. This includes the administration of user accounts, passwords, email, chat, and FTP.
• Analyzed information processing or computation needs and planned and designed computer systems, using techniques such as structured analysis, data modeling, and information engineering.
• Reduced file upload downtime by 75% through setting up and maintenance of HIPAA compliant file system linked through our 10 branches across North MS.
• Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Developed, documented and revised system designed procedures, assessed procedures, and quality standards.
- Network Project Manager at Mid-Delta Home Health Hospice DME
- Sergeant First Class (Instructor/Trainer) at US Army Reserves
- Systems Specialist II at Mississippi Department of Information Technology Services
- Data Center Operator (IT) at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master's of Business Administration - Information Technology Management
- Bachelor's of Business Administration - Computer Information Systems