• Supervise and train a team of 25 Technicians
• Manage and motivate group of technicians for successful completion of network solutions projects
• Coordinate and preside over weekly project meetings with contractors in order to brainstorm most efficient way to get project completed
• Attend seminars and events in order to network with possible clients and partners
• Consult with outside vendors for job pricing and billing purposes
• Place orders for project material.
• Prepare, analyze, and monitor budgets for each project to ensure company obtains best possible
• pricing and cost reduction
• Review weekly timesheet and payroll for technicians
• Communicate with project site contractors for effective and punctual project completion
• Obtain permits for project site
- NETWORK PROJECT MANAGER at URBAN CITY TELECOMMUNICATIONS
- FIELD SUPERVISOR at EXACT METER READING CORP
- GENERAL MANAGER at
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Regents Diploma
- Budget forecast, prepare and defend technology business strategy cases in investment committee, - Cost Budget controlling to meet initial investment, - Rollout Master Plan elaboration, take Project lead, initiate project kick of meeting, - Customer weekly/ monthly reports, dashboard of KPIs achievement, rollout progress, highlight the major issues and network weakness points, - PO process follow up, equipment delivery tracking, - Provide pragmatic and effective recovery, manage and communicate related risks, - Projects Governance: ◦ Rollout of 140 4G sites ◦ Rollout of U900 3G, Target 1000 sites ◦ Modernize Transmission backbone from Legacy to DWDM optic high capacity ◦ Migration of 3G IuB on seamless design, Target 1000 Sites ◦ E2E transport assurance, Integration Info vista solution serving for L3-L2 performance controlling, ◦ Data Center Consolidation [IT & Telecom] & DR assessment and feasibility stage, RFI & workshops.
- Network project Manager at OTA Algeria
- Consultant for Nokia Managed Service Network, MOBILY Project KSA at Optics
- transmission Manager (Djezzy) at NOC
- Senior Team Leader BO SDH backbone (Djezzy) at
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Electronic Engineer
Provide senior level network planning, support, and project management as one of only two managers
provisioning 100G orders for a Fortune 50 telecommunications company operating a global Tier 1 internet
network and providing a suite of cloud networking solutions
• Sole member in the Hibernia acquisition project which consisted of processing ~60 x 100G on-net waves worldwide and 120 x-connects, while managing more than 600 vendor disconnects; monitored new and disco orders and FOC dates as closely as possible to deliver $800K in immediate monthly savings
• Prepared and led CMD training for new team members integrating from Hibernia and Global Capacity
• Supported NNI Hub order processing, and gained familiarity with different vendor portals
• Key member on multiple acquisitions, advising on and executing consolidation and optimization projects to eliminate redundant circuits and merge networks for a better and more reliable GTT Network
• Assigned to special projects such as POP audits, requiring intensive research to eliminate inactive x-connects, or cleanup projects to move x-connects from a network record to the corresponding customer record
- st Senior Network Project Manager at GTT Communications
- at GTT Communications
- Network Project Manager at GTT Communications
- Carrier Relations Manager at Megapath Inc
9 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts degree
Provide market level, project management for strategic network transformation initiative underpinning critical business priorities including IoT, 5G and future “Smart Cities.”
- Network Project Manager at Verizon (Glotel)
- Manager / Sr. Manager, Automation and Fault Mgmt at U.S. CELLULAR
- Regional Manager of RF Engineering • Midwest Region at U.S. CELLULAR
- Senior Project Manager at U.S. CELLULAR
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
Senior Manager with the staff of 12 resources including Application Administrators, Network Administrators, Security Administrators, and Database Administrators.
• Manage staff schedules, leave requests, coverage for closures and weather impacts
• Perform interviews, staff reviews, coaching, and performance management as needed
• Develop, document, implement process enhancements and improvements
• Develop and enhance phone and ticket escalation processes to ensure free flowing information within the organization
• Provide reporting data and trends to IT department and others ad-hoc, weekly, monthly as needed. Drive ticket analysis and develop strategies for improvement
• Manage system performance and availability with minimal downtime/disruption
• Work with CSC Client to incorporate new technology, expand technical service delivery, and share information to improve total IT experience for customers
• Manage, coordinate and prioritize complicated support issues
• Develop and enforce request handling and escalation policies and procedures.
• Act as the escalation point for requests and incidents
• Manage workload, task distribution, and escalation for network and cable support teams
• Assess needs for any system reconfigurations (minor or significant) based on request trends and make recommendations
- Director / Sr. Network Project Manager at Government Bureau
- Sr. Global Product Manager (Consultant) at Laureate Int'l
- Director Lvl, IT Program and Project Management at T.ROWE Price
- Quality Assurance Program Manager / Lead Associate (Consultant) at US AID
3 months at this Job
Managed a portfolio of projects that include-
• Deployment of Regional WAN
• Deployment of WAN Distribution Block
• Refresh of network devices within the data centers
• Refresh of firewalls throughout the nation
- Network Project Manager/Contractor at Catholic Health Initiatives
- Infrastructure Project Manager/Contractor at Vanguard Group
- Infrastructure Project Manager/Contractor at Intel
- Infrastructure Project Manager/Contractor at Caterpillar
9 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
• Managed the successful deployment of SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) in Hawaii for 20 sites, Colorado for 45 sites and completed the infrastructure staging in California data centers.
• Currently managing the deployment of SIP in California for 90 medical offices and facilities with a team of 15 Voice Engineers and local techs.
• Authored the onsite voice engineering cutsheet for the SIP program, a template used by other project managers and onsite voice engineers. Held training sessions to educate the team on the use of the cutsheet.
• Currently serving as the Kaiser Colorado Ambassador to provide feedback to Senior local leadership on transformational changes within the technology space to effect business streamlining and cost savings.
- Sr. Network Project Manager (contractor) at KAISER PERMANENTE
- Vice President, Business Solutions Consultant at Los Angeles Data Center
- at BANK OF AMERICA, MERRILL LYNCH
- Vice President, Senior Project/Program Manager at
11 months at this Job
- B.A. - Global Commerce and Transportation
- Certificate in Homeland Security and Cyber Security Connection
IT Transition and Transformation Team
Core and Building IT Infrastructure Upgrades for Higher Education Client
• IT Infrastructure, WiFi, and VoIP transformations of 65 campus buildings with distribution and access switches configured from the Cloud.
• Network Core Migrations to new switches, routers, and ISP.
• Project Management of network convergence and application migrations including DNS, DHCP, firewall changes.
• Meet with Stakeholders to build trust and set expectations for service improvements
• IP address management.
- Network Project Manager (Consultant) at IBM
- Data Center Migration Analyst/Project Manager (Consultant) at Charter Communications Inc
- Project Manage (Consultant) at Mobilitie
- Senior Project Manager (Consultant) at Time Warner Cable/Charter
10 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Geography
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
• Led the creation of three-dimensional spaces both individually and cooperatively.
• Managed recruitment, training and assignment of international volunteers.
• Assessed project priorities, milestones, logistics and time management.
• Guided unsure clients through difficult decision making calmly and understandingly.
- Gaming network's Project Manager and Lead Designer at JourneyGaming
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Associate in Science - Drafting and Design Technology
Manage Groups day-to-day activities as well as events utilizing Baylor's event management system to ensure projects and events are tracked, kept on target and delivered as expected. - Ensures Directors of Alumni Engagement and other stakeholders are kept apprised of program activities through coordination of regular reporting. - Works closely with Directors of Alumni Engagement as well as cross departmental stakeholders to capture their directions and deadlines efficiently through active listening and regular communication utilizing Baylor systems as appropriate.
- ALUMNI NETWORK - PROJECT MANAGER at BAYLOR UNIVERSITY
- GRADUATE ADMISSIONS ANALYST at BAYLOR UNIVERSITY
- FRONT OFFICE ASSISTANT/SUBSTITUTE TEACHER at MIDWAY INDEPENDENT
- OWNER/MANAGER at THE PAPER PLACE
2 years at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
- - Graphic Arts