About:- Molina Healthcare entered the Medicare market in 2006. The company currently offers Medicare health plan options in eleven states: California, Florida, Illinois, Michigan, New Mexico, Ohio, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Washington, and Wisconsin.
• Installation of Palo Alto (Application and URL filtering, Threat Prevention, Data Filtering)
• Successfully installed arc PA-3060 firewalls to protects Data Center
• Implemented Positive Enforcement Model with the help of Palo Alto Networks
• Exposure to wild fire feature of Palo Alto Firewalls
• Conducting security and system analyses to detect vulnerability using the vulnerability scanner (Qualis) and update the security policies as required.
• Assisting in Security Design optimization and assessment.
• Implementing and managing Symantec Data Loss Prevention.
• Creating, testing and implementing DLP Policies/rules to ensure client data confidentiality.
• Reviewing the configuration of the firewalls and suggesting the changes for the optimal performance.
• Configuring rules and Maintaining Palo Alto Firewalls & Analysis of firewall logs
• Manage Traffic with Backup servers with cloud base services such as Amazon Web Services (AWS).
• Building and support network infrastructure in public cloud: AWS.
• Implementation configuration and troubleshooting of CheckPoint firewall R 77
• Configuring VPN, clustering and ISP redundancy in CheckPoint firewall.
• Successfully Setting up Checkpoint firewall systems in multiple locations, with IPS, Mobility and Web Content filtering blades.
• Responsible for installation, troubleshooting of CheckPoint firewall and LAN/WAN protocols
• Worked on software blades of CheckPoint firewall.
• Experience with convert Checkpoint VPN rules over to the Cisco ASA solution and worked on RSA secure IDs to providing VPN Token to Company USERS. Migration with Cisco ASA VPN experience.
• Provide technical support in the configuration of Cisco and Juniper routers and switches to include: Cisco Enterprise Equipment, Cisco Routers, Cisco Catalyst Switches, Juniper Enterprise Equipment, Juniper Routers, M-Series, MX-Series, and Juniper EX-Series Switches.
• Experience in configuring and Troubleshooting Juniper routers and Switches such as Ex-4200, EX-8200.
• Proficient in researching traffic patterns to identify false-positives and/or malicious traffic within IDS (Intrushield, TippingPoint, etc), IPS (Snort), scanners (Qualis, Nessus), proxy (BlueCoat) and firewalls (CheckPoint, ASA, PIX, and Netscreen).
• Providing administration and support on Bluecoat Proxy for content filtering and internet access to users at head quarter, remote site offices and VPN client users.
• white listing webpages and blocking webpages with Bluecoat Proxy SG and Blue Coat Reporter.
• Preparing technical documentation of configurations, processes, procedures, systems and locations
• Working with different teams to gather info for the new request and troubleshoot for any connectivity issues by capturing traffic using TCPDUMP and smart view tracker.
• Network Hardware Cisco routers, Cisco firewalls, Cisco switches, Cisco IPS, Cisco wireless.
• Configuring and troubleshooting site-to-site IPSEC VPN tunnels on cisco routers for third party connectivity.
• Monitor and analyse Potential threats using splunk and make appropriate changes in the security policies.
• Log and filter abnormal activities and behaviour in the network using splunk.
• Configure and support F5 and A10 load balancers, and plan, implement and maintain enterprise security environments comprising of perimeter security, VPN's, virtualization, authentication controls, and other features
• Providing security to the application servers against threats using the F5 ASM.
• Deployed the Unified CVP solution with F5 BIG-IP load balancer in Standalone and Comprehensive deployment models for HTTP load balancing.
• Effectively monitoring the trend changes in the security and thoroughly investigating the route cause and appropriate correction management system.
• Effectively managing the POAM and maintaining it by preparing reports frequently.
• Handling the entire project related Servers, storage and other main frame
- Network Security Administrator at Molina Healthcare
- Network Security Engineer at Verizon
- Network Support Engineer at New Rising Technologies
11 months at this Job
Administered McAfee Endpoint Protection Server to monitor IPS security, ensure prevention of malware and phishing as well as manage network intrusion protection system. Analyzed and respond to real-time alerts from monitoring systems. Performed investigations into security events to determine causation, collect evidence and develop reports and incident response playbooks. Performed technical security audits to determine recommendations for risk mitigation.
• Managed and monitored Site to Site VPN, Remote Access VPN
• Set-up and maintenance of Windows 2008/2012 Linux servers, including domain and Veritas NetBackup
• Managed and administered SharePoint sites and user permission rights
• Utilized PRTG Network Monitor to successfully perform enterprise-wise fault and performance monitoring of 25+ Windows/Unix servers
• Performed document and process changes to all managed firewalls, CSSs, routers and switches
• Tracked and resolved uncovered vulnerabilities within Local Area Network
• Designed server network security reports using Nmap and PRTG
• Diligently documented security related processes and procedures for auditing and training
- Network/Security Administrator at Velometric Software Inc
- Network Administrator at Grameen Bank USA
- Network Operation Manager at Grameen Communications
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Computer Science - Computer Science and Engineering
Lockheed Martin Corp. Oct. 2016 to Present Comm System Design Engr Sr, Network/Security Administrator for F-35 Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS) at MCAS Iwakuni, Japan.
Serve as primary network security expert, deploying, operate and maintain ALIS network Firewalls and intrusion devices' configurations, signatures, certificates and updates, security audits configuration and monitor.
Major Responsibilities include:
• Perform network and security support of classified (SAP/SAR) for FMS customers (Japan, Republic of Korea) as well as the local Iwakuni VMFA-121 Squadron Operations Facilities. Duties include handling and storage of classified documents and electronic media, and monitoring compliance with COMSEC and COMPUSEC policies.
• Routine scheduled monitoring and documentation of ALIS' audit security files and systems. ensure compliance with approved security policies. This includes performing daily reviews of firewall logs, weekly reviews and archiving of system audit records, and compliance verification of system configuration management. Identify and mitigate information vulnerabilities in accordance with IA and Cyber best practices. Develop, administer, and conduct IA training, coordinating with Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM), and conduct risk assessments on systems and networks in accordance with DoD and government agency regulations and policies, as required.
• Project Management to support F-35 ALIS network expansion and migration.
• Provide technical training and supervision to teammates and clients.
• Provide technical assistance to FMS clients relating to operation, security, and maintenance of LM/GFE workstations and network/security appliances.
• Work with customers and internal personnel to manage related IT projects and provide customer service and technical support.
• Serve as Network Site Support Administrator on the F-35 ALIS Extranet team.
• Assisting Extranet Team Lead with determining associated IT needs.
• Reviewing network schematics, diagrams, and other program documentation to assist with development and preparation of cost estimates.
• Installs, configures, and assists in rekeying of cryptographic equipment to include TACLANE devices, KG-175D/KG-250.
• Generating system documentation including: Diagrams, Rack Elevations, Plate/Panel Details, Electrical load specification.
• Troubleshooting both LM and F-35 ALIS program equipment and supporting network equipment.
• Field testing of LM and F-35 ALIS program network equipment.
• Provide tiered troubleshooting within the scope of a Problem Management and Network Management System in support of Contractor Logistics Support and F-35 ALIS program personnel. Leidos Apr. 2015 to Oct. 2016 441st MI Battalion HQ, Information Management / S6, Camp Zama, Japan. As senior network engineer it was my primary responsibility to support the network infrastructure for the NIPRNet, SIPRNet, JWICS, and DNI-U networks in support of the 441st MI/S6 division, Camp Zama, Japan. Perform administrative duties for networking hardware, including routers, switches, hubs, gateways, access points, network interface cards, networking cables, network bridges, modems, ISDN adapters, firewalls, and other related network hardware.
- Comm System Design Engr Sr, Network/Security Administrator at Lockheed Martin Corp
- Senior Field Service Engineer at Yokota AB
- Multidisciplinary Engineer I at Northrop Grumman IT
- ADSCS-Kojarena, Western Australia, Deputy Site Manager, Senior Field Service Engineer at General Dynamics-IT
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Information Systems
- Master of Science - Management
Bracket Global provides technology solutions for clinical research development. Bracket hosts a portfolio of eClinical tools focused on outcome assessments, patient management, randomization and trial supply management.
• Designed Security Infrastructure Architecture
• Review Network Designs
• Evaluate Compliance to Security Standards
• Conduct Internal Security Assessment
• Negotiate with Vendors for 3rd Party External Security Assessments
• Security Lead for Office 365 Migration
• Security Lead for Cloud Migration
• Provide Recommendations to Mitigate Risks
• Review Security System and Application Health
• Ensure compliance to Governing Security Policies.
• Evaluate Potential Security Tools
• Lead Incident Response
• Review Security Requirements for All Projects
• Produce Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Practices
• Create System Hardening Specifications
• Created Patch Management Process
• Configure and Support VPNs and Enterprise Gateway Devices
• Administer Remote Access Infrastructure
• Create Organization Wide Security Training
- Bracket Global - Network Security Administrator at Bracket
- Field Deployment Manager Technical Consultant at Itron Inc
- Business Consultant at Itron Inc
- Software Support Analyst II at Itron Inc
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
Responsibilities: * Performed network engineering, design, planning (WAN & LAN) & implementation. Studied single point failures & designed WAN structure in such a way that there are no failures in network in case of any device or link failure. * Documentation of Security threat and updating security policies to best handle the threats. * Data security using SSL and SSH security protocols. * Gathered requirement information from vendors and clients and made sure the necessary changes to the product were made, verified and tested. * Engaged in design of processes for designing sustainable servers and * Configured and designed LAN networks with Access layer switches such as Cisco 4510, 4948, 4507 switches. * Analyzed day to day threat report and updated the DRP(disaster report plan). * Configured Cisco ASR routers such as ASR 1013, 1009-X, 1006, 1006-X, 1004, 1002-HX, 1002-X, 1001-X routers. * Configure SIEM tool performance and event data quality to maximize SIEM system efficiency. * Actively involved in Switching Technology Administration including creating and managing VLANS, PortSecurity-802.1x, Trucking 802.1Q, RPVST+, Inter-VLAN routing and LAN security on Cisco Catalyst Switches 4507R+E, 6509-E and Cisco Nexus Switches 2232,5596,7009. * Setting up VLANS and configuring ISL trunk on Fast-Ethernet channel between Switches. * Network-wide implementation of F5 Traffic steering nodes with TCP acceleration. * Maintained the district wide security information security standards and compliance. * Design and Implement Catalyst/ASA Firewall Service Module for various LAN's. * Created Virtual Servers on F5 Load balancer. * Writing i-Rules and i-Apps on the F5 load Balancer and Renewing the Certificates. * Implementation of F5 includes configuration/creation of Network Element, Pool, pool members and virtual servers. * Deployment of enterprise firewalls (Palo Alto Networks, Cisco ASA) in production environments. * Worked with network services like DNS, DHCP, DDNS, IP4, IP6, IPSec, VPN, etc. * Worked with the physical server migration to AWS data center. * Involved in designing and implementation of AWS network and connectivity b/w physical and AWS DC. * Developed a python script, which will parse all trace files and calculate throughput, latency and drop rate. * Distributed system and Clustered distributed infrastructure. Clustered distributed controller for Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI), SDN. Model-based ACI/SDN controller. Network orchestration. * Configuring VLAN, Spanning tree, VSTP, SNMP on EX series switches. * Understand the JUNOS platform and worked with IOS upgrade of Juniper devices. * Designed and implemented security policies using Palo Alto firewall. * Configured and maintained 26th NOS network security team devices including IDS, Palo Alto firewalls, Bluecoat web proxies, and load-balancers. * Worked extensively on Cisco Firewalls, Cisco (506E/515E/525E) & ASA 5500(5510/5540) series. * Configured VLANs with 802.1q tagging. Configured Trunk groups, ether channels, and Spanning tree for creating Access/distribution and core layer switching architecture. * Worked extensively on Controlling the Traffic, creating the groups, SSL offload and SSL certification on F5 load balancer. * Primary roles include SIEM monitoring and investigation of any alerts using tools such as Arcsight ESM, Arcsight Logger, HBSS, NetScout, SiteProtector IDS and WireShark Protocol Analyzer * Design and configuring of OSPF, BGP on Juniper Routers and SRX Firewalls. * Configuring and implementation of Juniper Firewall, SSG Series, Netscreen Series ISG 1000, SRX Series. * Configured routing policy for BGP. Switching related tasks included implementing VLANs and configuring ISL trunk and 802.1Q on Fast-Ethernet channel between switches. * Configuration and troubleshooting of Cisco 2500, 2600, 3000, 6500, 7500, 7200 Series routers and Cisco ASR 9K routers. * Provided application level redundancy and availability by deploying F5 load balancers LTM. * Experience with configuring Nexus 2000 Fabric Extender (FEX) which acts as a remote line card (module) for the Nexus 5000. * Configuring and troubleshooting type of routing to route traffic flow per customer requirement as primary, backup/F5 load balanced and load splitting. * Operation and troubleshooting of Juniper routers, HP/H3C network switches and Riverbed accelerators. * Deploying and decommissioning the VLANs on core ASR 9K, Nexus 7K, 5K and its downstream devices.
- Sr. Network Security Administrator at AT&T
- Firewall Engineer at Novartis
- Network Engineer at CPG
- Network Support Engineer at SONATA Software
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Electronics and Telecommunication
As a private consultant I handle all the aspects of my clients IT needs. Everything from purchasing advice to set-up, maintenance, patching/updating, and administration of their networks and all related components/devices. I also have five years of experience using virtualization such as VMWare and HyperV. I also trouble shoot both the computers/devices and the networks as system issues arise. I am familiar with VOIP, Cisco, Linux/Unix, Microsoft office suite, Microsoft Project, Windows XP-10, lan - wan networking, firewalls, Microsoft and Linux servers, and have a strong understanding of security regulations and best practices. For more details please see my resume.
- Network/Security Administrator at A&W Pourhouse/JC Snow and Lawn
- Manager/Bartender at A&W Pourhouse/JC Snow and Lawn
- Manager/Bartender at The Nest
- Warranty and Inventory Manager at Tiziani Golf Car Corp
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology - Security Technology
- Associate of Applied Science degree - Network Systems Administration
Responsibilities include ensuring Information Assurance Vulnerability Assessments (IAVAs) are evaluated, tested, and deployed for all Windows and Unix based systems on classified and unclassified networks. Administer TCP/IP vulnerability scans, assessments, and apply patches and Microsoft updates to mitigate and/or remediate vulnerabilities. Administor Security tools such as Shavlik, eRetina, and Microsoft Proxy Pro. Provide technical support to the lead system administrators by administering GoldDisk scans, STIGS, and Manual Checklists on Windows Systems. Administer a Security Information Management (SIM) tool, NetForensics, in order to baseline network traffic, assess TCP/IP anomalies, and to audit and review network logs. Ensure all Windows systems have up-to-date Anti-Virus software. Lead the Information Assurance team, as the Information Assurance Manager (IAM), to ensure all DIACAP Certification and Accreditation documentation is complete and submitted in order to obtain Authority to Operate (ATO) from the Designated Accrediting Authority (DAA). Evaluate existing Windows systems, install and test system software, diagnose and resolve TCP/IP network problems in coordination with contractor support. Serve as the primary focal point of contact for all security issues concerning or affecting network systems and provide formal reports to leadership as required.
- DoD Federal Employee, Information Assurance Officer/ Network Security Administrator at Administor Security
- DoD Federal Employee, Information Assurance Manager/IT Manager at Business Transformation Agency
- DoD Federal Employee, Strategic Defense Officer at Joint Task Force- Global Network Ops (JTF-GNO)
- Senior Information Assurance Analyst at Intelligent Decisions, Inc
10 years at this Job
- B.S. - Business Information Systems
• Efficiently design and implement client networks in collaboration with project architects, and support teams
• Analyzed and defined network requirements, configurations, optimization, and support for network servers, routers and switches.
• Promptly provision new network and security support devices to include Cisco ASAs, Juniper FWs, Brocade and F5 Load balancers, WAFs, Hypervisors and Virtual Servers
• Correctly configure, and maintain client/Rackspace supported networking devices such as routers, switches, load balancers, firewalls and security appliances
• Correctly diagnose network problems involving a combination of hardware, software, power and communications issues.
- NETWORK SECURITY ADMINISTRATOR at RACKSPACE HOSTING
- CISCO ADVISOR at SIRIUS COMPUTER SOLUTIONS
- TRANSACTIONAL MORTGAGE PROCESS at ACCENTURE CREDIT SERVICES
- FINANCIAL ADVISOR at USAA, AMERIPRISE FINANCIAL
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master of Science
- Bachelor of Science - Information Technology
- Associate of Applied Science - Electronics
• Participates in network Security Planning for all Colorado state agencies.
• Performs threat hunting as part of the SOC team utilizing tools like Crowdstrike, McAfee, Epo and other Open source Tools like Talos, Virus total for threat hunting purposes.
• Utilize Firewall management tools like Firemon to execute daily Audits on all devices on the network.
• Manage different firewalls across all state agencies such as Cisco ASA, Palo Alto NGFW, McAfee and configuring rules when change management orders are received.
• Use CA service desk ticketing tool for all incident reports.
• Built SOP for Epo Orchestrator on how dashboards can be used and understood for security operations.
• Part of the team that worked on SIEM installation at our Centennial Data Center.
• Serve as the AOD (Analyst on Duty) for all incidents and Change Orders and distribute trouble tickets to the right groups for effective response.
- Network Security Administrator II (Security Operations) at State Of Colorado
- Network Engineer at DOCSIS
- Network Engineer at XO COMMUNICATIONS
- Network Technician (contract) at ADVANCE CIRCUITS
9 months at this Job
- MSc - Information Technology
at this Job