• Responsible for daily monitoring and overall cyber security of USS Theodore Roosevelt
• Implemented and utilized controls such as Host Base Security Systems to identify and remediate threats, as well as re- establish secure baselines
• Quickly completed all required Information Assurance qualifications and Cyber Security workforce requirements while exceeding expectations, resulting in being the superior administrator of my division
• Execute network security inspections for at least 4 divisions per week by inspecting System Authorization Request Forms - in which ranged up to 250 forms per division, ensure proper online training for each Sailor within the corresponding division, and ensured the implementation of Information Assurance Policies
• Lead the charge in conducting an inventory of 3,337 unclassified and classified network devices
- IT2 - Network Security Administrator at United States Navy
- IT3 - Chief Watch Supervisor at United States Navy
4 years at this Job
- Certification - Information Systems
- - Information Systems
- High School Diploma
Evaluate, prioritize and respond to staff requests for technical assistance.
• Provide technical support to ensure timely resolution of problems.
• Assist the Senior Administrator to maintain all means and measures to ensure integrity, reliability, and security of information systems (WAN/LAN).
• Maintain network printers and troubleshoot printing equipment.
• Install and implement desktop hardware and software.
- Network Security Administrator at NEIL
- Network Engineer at Comcast
- Level 1 Support Engineer at Cloudnexa Inc
- Network Technician 1 at Charter Communications
2 years at this Job
Efficiently design and implement client networks in collaboration with project engineers, and support teams Promptly provision new network and security support devices to include Cisco ASAs, Juniper FWs, Brocade and F5 Load balancers, WAFs, Hypervisors and Virtual Servers Correctly configure, and maintain client/Rackspace supported networking devices such as routers, switches, load balancers, firewalls and security appliances Actively troubleshoot clients Site-to-Site, Client-to-Site VPNs, access rules on Cisco ASAs, Juniper FWs, Load Balancers F5 Brocade and applied appropriate fix
- NETWORK SECURITY ADMINISTRATOR at RACKSPACE HOSTING
- CISCO ADVISOR at SIRIUS COMPUTER SOLUTIONS
- TRANSACTIONAL MORTGAGE PROCESSOR at ACCENTURE CREDIT SERVICES
- FINANCIAL ADVISOR at USAA, AMERIPRISE FINANCIAL
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Cyber Security
- Bachelor of Science - Networking and Information Technology
- Associate of Applied Science - Electronics
Senior Network Administrator responsible for overall network, data, & infrastructure.
Responsible for development of security posture, SOX Compliance, & Knowledge Base as well as training of staff.
● Responsible for VMWare vSphere (6.0 & 6.7) & Hyper-V Administration
● Administration of Cloud-based & traditional infrastructure including Azure, Office 365, & Active Directory
● Compliance and administration with local, state, intra-state, & federal requirements for Insurance companies
● Accountable for backup & restoration of SQL Databases for in-house developers
● Created WDS PXE Server with image manipulation.
● Implemented Security Policies & Procedures as well as Company-wide training program for all employees
● Designed print & wireless infrastructure for internal & guest use
● Network Design, topology, planning & layout for infrastructure as well as firewalls
- Network Security Administrator at WaterStreet Company
- Senior Systems Engineer at Xerox
- Integration, Migration, & Security Engineer at ITT Systems
- Solutions Engineer - Security Team at NWN
1 month at this Job
About:- Molina Healthcare entered the Medicare market in 2006. The company currently offers Medicare health plan options in eleven states: California, Florida, Illinois, Michigan, New Mexico, Ohio, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Washington, and Wisconsin.
• Installation of Palo Alto (Application and URL filtering, Threat Prevention, Data Filtering)
• Successfully installed arc PA-3060 firewalls to protects Data Center
• Implemented Positive Enforcement Model with the help of Palo Alto Networks
• Exposure to wild fire feature of Palo Alto Firewalls
• Conducting security and system analyses to detect vulnerability using the vulnerability scanner (Qualis) and update the security policies as required.
• Assisting in Security Design optimization and assessment.
• Implementing and managing Symantec Data Loss Prevention.
• Creating, testing and implementing DLP Policies/rules to ensure client data confidentiality.
• Reviewing the configuration of the firewalls and suggesting the changes for the optimal performance.
• Configuring rules and Maintaining Palo Alto Firewalls & Analysis of firewall logs
• Manage Traffic with Backup servers with cloud base services such as Amazon Web Services (AWS).
• Building and support network infrastructure in public cloud: AWS.
• Implementation configuration and troubleshooting of CheckPoint firewall R 77
• Configuring VPN, clustering and ISP redundancy in CheckPoint firewall.
• Successfully Setting up Checkpoint firewall systems in multiple locations, with IPS, Mobility and Web Content filtering blades.
• Responsible for installation, troubleshooting of CheckPoint firewall and LAN/WAN protocols
• Worked on software blades of CheckPoint firewall.
• Experience with convert Checkpoint VPN rules over to the Cisco ASA solution and worked on RSA secure IDs to providing VPN Token to Company USERS. Migration with Cisco ASA VPN experience.
• Provide technical support in the configuration of Cisco and Juniper routers and switches to include: Cisco Enterprise Equipment, Cisco Routers, Cisco Catalyst Switches, Juniper Enterprise Equipment, Juniper Routers, M-Series, MX-Series, and Juniper EX-Series Switches.
• Experience in configuring and Troubleshooting Juniper routers and Switches such as Ex-4200, EX-8200.
• Proficient in researching traffic patterns to identify false-positives and/or malicious traffic within IDS (Intrushield, TippingPoint, etc), IPS (Snort), scanners (Qualis, Nessus), proxy (BlueCoat) and firewalls (CheckPoint, ASA, PIX, and Netscreen).
• Providing administration and support on Bluecoat Proxy for content filtering and internet access to users at head quarter, remote site offices and VPN client users.
• white listing webpages and blocking webpages with Bluecoat Proxy SG and Blue Coat Reporter.
• Preparing technical documentation of configurations, processes, procedures, systems and locations
• Working with different teams to gather info for the new request and troubleshoot for any connectivity issues by capturing traffic using TCPDUMP and smart view tracker.
• Network Hardware Cisco routers, Cisco firewalls, Cisco switches, Cisco IPS, Cisco wireless.
• Configuring and troubleshooting site-to-site IPSEC VPN tunnels on cisco routers for third party connectivity.
• Monitor and analyse Potential threats using splunk and make appropriate changes in the security policies.
• Log and filter abnormal activities and behaviour in the network using splunk.
• Configure and support F5 and A10 load balancers, and plan, implement and maintain enterprise security environments comprising of perimeter security, VPN's, virtualization, authentication controls, and other features
• Providing security to the application servers against threats using the F5 ASM.
• Deployed the Unified CVP solution with F5 BIG-IP load balancer in Standalone and Comprehensive deployment models for HTTP load balancing.
• Effectively monitoring the trend changes in the security and thoroughly investigating the route cause and appropriate correction management system.
• Effectively managing the POAM and maintaining it by preparing reports frequently.
• Handling the entire project related Servers, storage and other main frame
- Network Security Administrator at Molina Healthcare
- Network Security Engineer at Verizon
- Network Support Engineer at New Rising Technologies
11 months at this Job
Network Security Administrator/ Data Backup Management Operator / IT director
• NETWORK operations Manage entire LAN/WAN/WLAN network infrastructures (Ellen, APT, MDS, A1) Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems. Block numerous malicious websites. Setup private secure DNS service less susceptible to DoS, DNS poisoning and other attacks etc. Manage IP tables and ensure correct port routing to enable remote locations communication with servers. Domain Gmail management Ensure optimal Google Service App Verify Gmail and DNS downtime on service interruptions
• SERVERS operations Windows server administration duties, Windows and Active Directory administration (includes service pack 1 and 2) refer to this link for more detailed information https://support.microsoft.com/kb/914962 Virtualization and SAN administration, includes (Win98 computer with the NS router software that enables inventory extraction "AS400 QGPL libraries" for offline inventory) Perform file application and system recovery when needed Maintain all backup and recovery tools and scripts. Quickbooks 15 Enterprise server fixes applied refer to this link for more detailed information http://support.quickbooks.intuit.com/support/articles/INF21754 Quickbooks POS Pro R16 fixes applied refer to this link for more detailed information http://support.quickbooks.intuit.com/support/articles/INF12898 Nightly full and incremental backup operations of TimeClock, QuickBooks, UPS, servers FedEx, NAS and all other workstation. Includes ALL "MY DOCUMENTS" folders in workstations across network Ensure Jvantage server services are fully functional includes BoSaNOVA Web Proxy. This is necessary for backorder workstation functionality. Monthly UPS and FedEx shipping records archiving, this is advised by the software developer "UPS and FedEx" for optimal program functionality..
• END USER Support Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware. Respond to queries either in person or over the phone. Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software. Walk end-user through problem-solving process. (Excel, Quickbooks, and other common computing tasks) Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved. Maintain daily performance of end-user computer workstation systems
- Network Security Administrator/ Data Backup Management Operator / IT director at Michigan Drill Corporation
- P.C. Technician/ Network & System analyst at PC-TOUCH
- Onsite Computer Technician at Field Provisioning
- Network Security Administrator / System Backup Operator at Shopperwiz.com
7 years, 7 months at this Job
Currently I help manage multiple data centers and offices worldwide. I'm also responsible for discovering and eliminating system vulnerabilities, development of security protocols, and industry compliance.
- Network & Security Administrator at AppRiver
- 911 Dispatcher at Santa Rosa County
14 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school
• Ensure any vulnerabilities are addressed
• Work with IT staff on updating computers
• Create and read security reports
• Address and resolve employee issues
- Network Security Administrator at Aflac
- Night Shift Technician at Warm Springs Medical Center
- at US Army
- Night Shift Technician at Piedmont Newnan Hospital
2 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
- - Medical Laboratory Science
● Part of team to migrate Registration product from RackSpace to Microsoft Azure
● Responsible for software deployment in Rackspace and Azure environments SQL Server Administration
● Performed triage and escalation support for Performance issues of SaaS/Cloud, turnkey customer, and internal SQL servers using Solarwinds Database Performance Advisor, SQLNexus, SQLDiag, PSSDiag, and DMVs
● Monitor ongoing SQL Performance using Solarwinds Database Performance Advisor and SQL Management Database Warehouse
● Engaged with Microsoft Premier SQL Field Engineers both in-person on location and via telephone for work on SaaS/Cloud and turnkey site SQL related issues
● Performed database server migration for multiple customer sites including changing both physical servers and versions of SQL Server
● Performed database consolidation from multiple servers to a SAN solution, including replication to hot standby servers
● Design and configure Windows and SQL active/active and active/passive failover clusters using both physical and virtual node configurations
● Performed database server disaster recovery for customer sites after system failure
● Advise customers on corrective actions and available options to SQL issues or concerns
● Work with development and support staff in isolating system versus potential code in SQL related issues
● Design and configure initial and custom SQL database maintenance, backup, and optimization plans and jobs
● Provided technical expertise in developing SQL installation procedures and initial SQL engine settings for SaaS, internal, and turnkey SQL builds
● Database administrator for all in-house production Microsoft SQL Server systems, including CRM, accounting, and Performance appraisal systems
● Act as Senior DBA for SQL servers not under direct SQL administrative control
● Automated PositivePay and ACH export processes through reverse engineering and SSIS for Softrax accounting system
● Manage and maintain Crystal Reports/BusinessObjects reports and server for multiple departments
● Developing reporting solution for SaaS and Internal SQL servers built on SSIS and SSRS to improve proactive administrative and corrective actions, as well as document SQL server instances
● Apply SQL server updates, service packs, and security updates Network and Systems Administration
● Designed, implemented, and managed corporate WLAN while maintaining the integrity of the corporate network
● Performed network and systems troubleshooting of in-house and customer networks and systems to rapidly isolate issues and restore normal operation with minimal downtime
● Acted as member of disaster recovery team including off site recovery
● Provided specifications and recommendations for new corporate firewall / VPN solutions
● Created Visual Basic scripts to address TCP/IP routing issues for maintaining connection to in-house systems while using VPN connections to support client sites
● Part of migration team for migration from single-label Windows 2000 Active Directory to Windows 2003 Active Directory
● Responsible for tracking and addressing deficiencies and discrepancies for partner and MSDN licenses
● Provided technical assistance in troubleshooting demonstration systems and in configuration of upgraded models Helpdesk and Customer Support
● Provided Level II and III support of Microsoft technologies to both internal and external customers
● Tasked with Windows Remote Systems Administration duties for contracted client sites, including developing supporting standards and documentation
● Assigned by management to act as escalation engineer to high profile support issues and sensitive customer situations
● Selected by management to participate in "war room" scenario to troubleshoot client issues after major software release of one of SPI's applications
● Responded to written and telephone requests for support related issues by researching and expediting solutions to clients and support personnel
● Demonstrated skillful communication and negotiation skills with irate clients resulting in client satisfaction and issue resolution Information Security
● Assigned role of Segment Security Officer to ensure compliance with corporate policies and audit remediation
● Conducted computer security incident response investigations to determine breaches, and the extent of breaches on in-house and customer systems
● Conducted in-house risk assessment using an internally developed hybrid risk assessment framework based on OCTAVE and NIST frameworks
● Developed "first look" guidance for customers to use in the initial investigations of possible system compromises
- DevOps / Database / Systems / Network / Security Administrator at SunGard K-12 Education
- Aircraft Armament Systems Specialist at United States Air Force
20 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Education
➢ Assist with the configuration of the Juniper Unified Access Control as RADIUS server.
➢ This task involves the implementation of several devices in this environment among these are printers, phones, wireless AP, laptops, Linux servers, Windows workstations, and network devices such as firewalls (SRX240, NS5200).
➢ Troubleshooting, debugging, and configuring network equipment for several types of data connections and protocols: Point-to-Point, RIP, OSPF, VRRP, HSRP, BGP, as well as Virtual router redundancy protocol and link aggregation with Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol.
➢ Performed system administration functions such as traffic monitoring, performance tuning, log management, disk space monitoring, and application troubleshooting in Linux and Windows platforms. In addition, installation, configuration, log analysis and tuning of DHCP, DNS, FTP Web, and proxy servers.
➢ Installation, configuration upgrading of Juniper SSG firewalls, Juniper SRX Series, Juniper EX- Series Switches, Nortel 8600 series, Cisco 6500 series, develop project plans including task and resource definition and participate in application testing; develop programmer specifications; prepare project plans including task and resource definitions.
➢ Configure network connections using 802.1x protocol.
➢ Assign IP addresses to new data connections.
➢ Troubleshoot network connectivity Issues Company wide.
➢ Experience with designing, deploying and troubleshooting LAN, WAN, Frame-Relay and Ether- channel.
➢ Experience in Configuring and implementing VoIP, Switches, 802.1x authentication. MINI PROJECT (Pulse Secure (Juniper) SSL VPN ( 8.3 Upgrade Project))
• Develop a Test Environment: Network Engineer will work on developing a Test Environment for User communities to test before the final upgrade
• Technical Task: Remove a passive node from active/passive cluster
• Assigned external ip address to this node for testing externally via internet
• Copy the configuration to storage
• Upgrade the passive node to new firmware version 8.3.1
• Preparing documentation for user community with clear instructions on how to test the new ssl vpn firmware.
• Arrange reporting for user community to reach out for issues encountered
• Troubleshoot issues
• Document these new issues
• Resolve these issues
• Working with All groups to get feedback on their experience with new firmware.
• Prepare document with new findings.
• Educating application group, helpdesks and ODSM on the new issues and its resolutions
• Document in SSL VPN Upgrade Issues Log all issues discovered during project. Update document as appropriate when status changes.
➢ Experience with Spulnk Monitoring tool, to check the Logs, and Creating Dashboard's.
➢ Working with Endpoint directory by using Beacon Tool, Adding missing servers, Switches, Firewalls, Etc.
➢ Pulse Secure client diagnostic and troubleshooting skills.
➢ Ability to work with end users to troubleshoot and solve their Pulse Secure VPN problems.
➢ Experience in creating Firewall Rules to give Access to VPN.
➢ Working with Desktop Team to giving Access to PCS, TAB, Remote Clients.
➢ Resolving the Desktop issues, Bad Proxy Settings.
- Network & Security Administrator at Cisco, Washington , Seattle
- WAN Redesign at NYC Human Resources Administration
- Senior Network Engineer at Harrish Health System
- Sr. Network Engineer at Dentsu Aegis Network, NewYork
1 year, 7 months at this Job