• Senior member of Global Security team at Citigroup covering North America, Europe and Asia Pacific regions.
• Formulate firewall Security policy/Rulebase and manage firewall Security configuration as per the Business requirements and also perform Vulnerability Assessment for various businesses.
• Reviewed 1000+ Checkpoint firewall designs spanning 160+ countries as a subject matter expert in the Checkpoint domain in the last 5 years.
• Successfully designed and implemented End of life remediation projects for Checkpoint M2/M8 on SPLAT with Checkpoint 12200/12600 Gaia (Provider 1) and Juniper SRX firewalls with ZERO severity 1 or 2 outages.
• Interactions with the Security Architecture and Standards team in defining the standards and also reviewed the roll-out of new standards helping achieve optimization within Citi Technology Infrastructure.
• Manage a Team of over 25 Firewall Engineer and 200 Projects spread across the globe.
• Project Management and Running the huddle meetings for Global Security Build Team covering 200+ projects and over 25 Engineers.
• Audited the network/security infrastructure and mitigated security audit findings.
• Provided Level 3 troubleshooting support for new Firewall builds and EOL firewall replacements on Checkpoint, Juniper and Palo Alto
• Adhered to strict change control and change management policies to ensure compliance and best practices.
• Built new Sites for Citi that included reviewing the Bill of Materials, rack and stack, firewall initial installation, applying required configuration as per design, pushing policies and locking down the firewalls.
• Documented and updated technical diagrams, implementation/migration plans in a centralized database.
• Mentored new employees of the team and created best practices documents for their utilization.
• Coordinated activities with clients, business heads and operations personnel including the GCC (Global Command Center) and performed Change Management using ServiceNow.
- Senior Network Security Consultant at Citi Group
- Lead Network Engineer at Credit One
- Senior Network Engineer at Ingersoll
- Technology Specialist at Infosys Technologies
2 years at this Job
• Work with various companies on contract work to consult on IT network and security needs
• Set up, configuration, and problem resolution of Cisco ASA firewalls, VPN LAN to LAN tunnels, and Checkpoint firewalls.
• Cisco and HP routers, Cisco and HP core, distribution, and access switches,
• Tipping point IPS, and F5 load balancers.
• Network design and implementation.
• Troubleshoot and configure internal gateway protocols such as IS-IS, OSPF, IGRP, EIGRP, and RIP.
• Troubleshoot and configure exterior gateway protocols such as BGP and EGP. Configure failover on network devices such as switches, routers, and firewalls.
• Set up load balancing on various network devices.
• Troubleshoot and resolve layer 1 through 4 issues.
• Review and maintain documentation of network Visio diagrams and IP address configurations. Network refresh and redesigns as needed per contract.
• Periodic reviews of security policies, including network segmentation, firewall rules, encryption, and disaster recovery.
• Set up, configuration, and problem resolution VMWARE
• Maintain, review, and document compliance and risk management for PCI, SOX, and HIPAA compliance.
- Network Security Consultant at Independent Contractor
- Senior Network Engineer at Inceed for The State of Oklahoma
- Technology Consultant III at HPE
- IT Director at Digital Transcription Systems
1 year, 6 months at this Job
• Developed improvements for core, distribution and access layers for clients existing infrastructures
• Implemented managed service platforms using Kaseya and maintenance schedules for clients.
• Evaluated and suggested security Implementations for clients ensuring Defense-in-Depth characteristics for their existing and potential infrastructures
• Made observations and reported concerns regarding breakdowns in the CIA triad of security in staff meetings and supervisory conferences
- Network Security Consultant at RIIDLLC
- Counselor for Victims of Domestic Violence at New York City Human Resource Administration
- Afterschool program teacher at Urban Strategies Inc
- Key member of the incident investigations and triage response team at Foxwoods Casino and Resort
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Liberal Arts
- BA degree - Liberal Arts
- AS degree - Engineering
• Plan and schedule to deploy a security product on more than 20,000 servers.
• Configuring and Implementing Security rules as per the business needs in Checkpoint R77 Gaia, R75.40, Provider-1/MDM/MDS, VSX, Palo Alto, Panorama, Cisco ASA and PIX firewalls.
• Work with business to find out what devices needs to be migrated and create new set of rules in appropriate environments.
• Working on day to day firewall management activities like looking into troubleshooting tickets and firewall rule change requests.
• Deleted unused Checkpoint policies, unused gateway objects, and unused VPN communities to clean up the Checkpoint firewall environment.
• Work on Checkpoint Platform including Provider Smart Domain Manager. Worked on configuring, managing and supporting Checkpoint Gateways.
• Checking firewall logs in checkpoint smart view tracker and doing packet capture in command line during troubleshooting via TCPDUMP, FW monitor and Zdebug drop commands.
• Experience configuring VPC, VDC and ISSU software upgrade in Nexus 7010.
• Extensive working knowledge in BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, RIP, IS-IS, HSRP, L2/3 VPNs in IOS, IOS XE, and IOS XR platforms.
• Advanced Knowledge in IPSEC VPN design connection and protocols, IPSEC tunnel configuration, encryption and integrity protocol
• Configured Juniper MX480s, EX8200s, EX4500s, EX4200s, and SRX5800s from scratch to match design.
• Possess a good experience working with the Trouble Tickets on F5 Load balancers.
• Managing enterprise BGP setup by configuring and troubleshooting BGP related issues. Responsible for adding new BGP peers for remote branch offices and business partners.
• Involved in Configuring and implementing of Composite Network models consists of Cisco7600, 7200, 3800 series and ASR 9k, GSR 12K routers and Cisco 2950, 3500, 5000, 6500 Series switches.
• Configured networks using routing protocols such as OSPF, BGP and manipulated routing updates using route-map, distribute list and administrative distance for on-demand infrastructure.
• Working on the firewall rule optimization tool called Tufin to generate reports for usage reports along with Splunk for traffic analysis.
• Configured BIG IP (F5) Load balancers and also monitored the Packet Flow in the Load balancers.
• Responsible for turning up BGP peering and customer sessions, as well as debugging BGP routing problems.
• Administration of ASA firewalls in the DMZ and FWSM in the Server Farm to provide security and controlled/restricted access.
- Network Security Consultant at Microsoft
- Network Security Consultant at CareFirst BCBS, Owing Mills
- Sr.Network Engineer at South Jersey Industries
- Network Engineer at Philips
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Computer Science
• Responsible for the complete turn-key install and operation of 400+ network devices (crypto start-up company)
• Equipment procurement and purchasing
• Configuration and installation of network and CCTV equipment
• Maintenance of complete network infrastructure
• Installation and deployment
- Network/Security consultant at Drone Energy
- Self-employed at Self-employed
- Network Engineer at Millennium Communication Group
- Network Systems Applications Manager, National Accounts at Tyco IS /ADT Security Inc
11 months at this Job
- - computer systems and networking
• Perform any required firewall configuraton changes for new and existing services.
• Maintain high availability for a broad range of clients on a global network across multiple platforms.
• Engage in ongoing performance monitoring of installed hardware and WAN circuits, recommending or implementing changes to improve performance.
• Search for and correct non-standard device configurations to help streamline support efforts.
• Evaluate and document business requirements implementing appropriate solutions to address those needs.
• Provide Tier III support for Concentrix global data and IP voice networks consisting of four major data centers located across the United States with four satellite data centers located in South America, India, Philippines, and Europe as well as an additional 90+ call centers scattered across the globe.
• Implement new services which includes, but not limited to, racking and cabling of hardware, and configuring all access and inter-device interfaces.
• Integrate new client connectivity into the Concentrix network by working with service providers, client network engineers, and either client supplied or Concentrix owned hardware.
• Integrate new remote offices into the enterprise network by configuring new access in datacenter consolidated client environment
• Segment client environments to protect PCI information.
• Specify hardware and software needed to successfully deliver new services, create Bill of Materials, obtain quotes, and procure items.
• Replace End-of-Life hardware with new up-to-date devices.
• Migrated all load balancers and firewalls during datacenter consolidation minimizing any downtime with no SLA violations.
- Network Security Consultant at Concentrix Corporation
- at Concentrix Corporation
- Senior Systems Analyst at Concentrix Corporation
- Systems Analyst at Concentrix Corporation
12 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Quantitative Psychology - Quantitative Psychology
Customer solution design, multi technology. Public sector (University, government) and private. ◦ Leading Multi technology design for different customers: security (Clearpass, Checkpoint, Fortinet, Allot), Wifi and Lan (mainly Cisco and HP) and monitoring solutions (ELK, Splunk, PRTG). ◦ Created long term credible relations with VIP customer based on providing years of reliable and responsive support. ◦ Succesfully increased sales by recommending solutions to customers, based on understanding underlining vertical challenges and customer's business needs (platform, capacity evolution). I + D and software design. Post- sale teams collaboration. ◦ Leading design and develop On-demand tools and vertical unique solutions for customers, to adapt general software to very specific needs. ◦ Work with Operations team and field engineers to lead special deployments or to perform audits.
- Senior Network & Security Consultant - Presales at Unitronics
- WiFi administrator at Fira Barcelona at Unitronics
- Network Operator Mobile World Congress at Ciber
- CST and Service Desk at T-Systems Iberia
7 months at this Job
- - Telecommunications engineering
- - German Philology
RN Solid Solutions Self Employed as Network/Security Consultant
- Information Technology Consultant at Self Employed
- Chief Technology Officer at Dexter Park Hotel Partners, LLC
- Business/Server Administrator at Ringz.tv
- Technology Director at Premier NYC
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Culinary Arts
- - Mass Communication/Media Studies
- High School Diploma
- High School Diploma
As the Franchise Network Security Trainer, my goal is to increase the knowledge of cyber security and network infrastructure through multiple training techniques. I focus on coming up with content which focuses on company objectives and franchise requirements for technology. In this role I come up with ways to follow company goals and what will make the consultant successful to fulfill what the job requires. In addition, I work with Multiple franchise automotive suppliers to implement new technologies and services which meet automotive requirements and cultivate the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Network Security Consultant Trainer at Nuspire Networks
- Network Infrastructure Sales Consultant at Nuspire Networks
- Soccer Coach JV Team at Walled Lake Consolidated School District
- Sales Associate at OAKLEY
10 months at this Job
• Providing network/security engineering leadership: drive change management procedures, process improvement and standardization initiatives
• Responsible for various implementation projects including: design and implement new DMZ, improve high availability/fault tolerance for core business applications
• Review Palo Alto networks firewall implementation and operations strategy, provide recommendations for optimizing for global expansion project: 100 new PAN firewall deployment domestically & internationally
• Deploy, configure and support Panorama HA project expansion
• Troubleshoot and diagnose connectivity issues through Cisco ASA firewalls providing root cause analysis and remediation.
• Technical lead for various network security projects including: threat mitigation design development, DLP, micro segmentation, network access control, vulnerability management program development, device/systems hardening,
• Designed alternate solutions to support security logging requirements to align with PCI compliance initiatives.
• Design and architect network devices for office expansion across campus, data center and WAN networks.
• Optimized Solar winds for monitoring and reporting
• Optimize dcampus switching and routing technologies
• Support VM deployments in Vcenter
- Senior Network Security Architect ( Consultant) at Kovarus IT
- Senior Network Engineer/Architect - Consultant at Abbott Labs
- Principal Network Architect at Fusion Storm
- Senior Network Security Consultant at Adobe Systems
4 months at this Job