Network Specialist - Working with internal technicians to provide dial tone and data/TV service to a customers home or busisness. Customer orientated. Team player helping others learn and taking the lead on things that need to be done. Proficient ability in telecommunications switches and devices for programming voice and data services.
- Network Specialist at TDS Telecom
- Part Time repair Specalist at Mid-Plains Telephone Company
- Cashier/Deli Clerk at Meffert's One Stop
17 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Interior Design
- High school - General
Gaylord Rockies Aurora, CO November 2018-January 2019 Network Specialist, Working on the Gaylord Rockies Convention and Guest Networks · In charge of the Gaylord wired and wireless networks · Responsible for network issue isolation and network issue remediation · Responsible for a group of technicians and their training · Coordination of training/education for guests, customers, vendors, and other network users · Restricting network access according to work requirements all networks · Vlan and network segmentation to usage requirements, as well as bandwidth limitation · Creation and deletion of SSIDs and WiFi Simplified accounts per specified requirements · Airwave reporting/monitoring of specific devices on the Aruba wired and wireless networks · Firewall rule creation and monitoring, implementation according to customer specifications · Troubleshooting Aruba Controllers, and SSID design and implementation · Designing customer and guest networks around size and bandwidth limitations
- Network Specialist at Gaylord Entertainment
- Network Operations Center Technician at Allo Communications
- Ethernet Install Technician, Worked in Ethernet Engineering at Zayo Group
- Data/IP and Transport Technician, Worked in the Customer Assurance Team at Level 3 Communications
2 months at this Job
- MBA - Technology Management
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Management
- Bachelor of Commerce - Accounting and Management
Network Specialist for multibillion-dollar staffing services firm; part of Randstad Holding - the world's second-largest HR service provider. Specialized tasks include implementation and operational support of enterprise LAN/WAN IPsec network (Randstad In-House Services).
• Developed and implemented network operations processes and procedures for Randstad In- House Services Business Units (RIS), facilitating remote access connectivity to the Randstad enterprise data center from approximately 85 US remote sites. This initiative has reduced Wide Area Network expenses by $400,000 annually without compromising quality of service.
• Configured and deployed remote network VPN routers to facilitate connectivity via the Internet Protocol Security (IPsec) protocol.
• Configured and installed software to achieve client VPN remote access (Cisco and Microsoft VPN).
• Provided 2nd level troubleshooting support for RIS VPN network connectivity incidents.
• Conducted in-depth training to Randstad Help Desk technicians in fulfillment of rapid network incident resolution.
• Collaboration with Randstad Real Estate group to facilitate timely coordination of IT activities (Moves, Adds and Changes) with respect to Randstad In-House services.
- Network Specialist at Randstad North America
- Independent Contractor at
11 years at this Job
- - Residential Policy & Estimating
- - Network Administration
Network Specialist\Information Services Department for the City of North Platte, Nebraska. Responsible for network configuration, cabling, switch management, Watchguard Firewall configuration and management. Member of MS-ISAC (Multi-State Information Sharing & Analysis Center). Maintain custom Malware IP lists for local sinkhole server, along with Trend Micro Malware Domain lists, and Malware IP's. Responsibilities include maintenance and administration of Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory and network monitoring. Job duties include work station and Windows Server custom builds and configurations. Frequently use VEAAM and VMWare software, for replication and back up of virtual machines and physical servers. Computer security and forensics are a prime role in this position, especially for zero-day exploits and ransomware attempts on computer networks. Diagnose network connectivity issues using specialized testing equipment, perform switch configuration, monitor and configure VLAN's and VPN's. Microsoft Partner. Received pay increase on June 15, 2016.
- Network Specialist at City of North Platte IS Department
- Observing Program Leader at National Weather Service
- Hydrometeorological Technician at National Weather Service
- Hydrometeorological Technician at National Weather Service
1 year, 7 months at this Job
Net Spec. are responsible for the implementation and/or support for the design and configuration of TDS's converged voice, video and data network infrastructure in providing integration support of network activities; interface with customers and vendors assisting adjacent teams on day-to-day tasks. This encompasses change management, outage management, preventative maintenance and reporting on the service provider and enterprise networks, as well as customer trouble resolution.
• Perform as senior advisor during calls in support to Network Operations (NO) - Order Fulfillment Division
• Aided software engineers in the successful resolution of a 4 year back-log of error records pertaining to internal IS OSS incident tickets
• Currently undergoing training in several other departments such as, Service Activation, APC "Administrative Processing Center" and OMC "Order Management Coordination" to better support and advice (NO) - Order Fulfillment Division
• Routinely provide support in router and switch profile cleanup. Updating our INAT system to prevent and or remove customers from Captive Portal instances. Captive Portal is an intended denial of service control for non pay or other issues.
• Provide daily mentorship and training in company policy, procedures and requirements dealing in order processing and records management of systems such as; Provisioning & Assignment, Switch Activation, Martens, Dispatch and Service Activation teams. Applications such as MetaSolv, Martens, INAT, Siebel, Sabre, Desi, UTS, Calix routers using CMS "Calix Management System", Adtran routers, Cisco routers, Alcatel and Anymedia routers, as well as several switches including the Meta Switch and various other applications and internal company tools in a call in support role.
- Network Specialist at Network Operations, TDS Telecommunications, LLC
- Sr. Specialist - Provisioning & Assignments and Switch Activation at TDS Telecom, LLC
- Specialist - Provisioning & Assignments and Switch Activation at TDS Telecom, LLC
- Temp Spec. - Provisioning & Assignments at TDS Telecom, LLC
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Diploma - Electrical Engineering & Electrical Systems Maintenance
Revolutionizing the way Real Estate is bought and sold by offering one platform for agents, brokers, home buyers, home sellers, banks and lenders to list and sell their properties.
Sr. Agent Network Specialist
• Engaged and effectively communicated with Real Estate Brokers on marketing and new product development
• Managed portfolio for new products
• Trained current team members on new and updated process and procedures
• Completed data entry and maintained daily reports for multiple departments to utilize
• Followed up with agents for completed work orders and invoice payments Sr. Asset Manager
• Engaged and supervised Real Estate Brokers on marketing and selling Real Estate Owned properties
• Negotiated contract terms, sale price, and closing dates for Real Estate Owned properties to optimize profits for the clients
• Managed actions of Real Estate Owned vendors on behalf of clients to ensure work was completed accurately and timely
• Monitored, reviewed, and recommended expenditures for property repairs, maintenance, and utilities
• Prioritized daily tasks and special projects to meet deadlines
- Sr. Agent Network Specialist at XOME
- Real Estate Owned Asset Specialist at Integrated Asset Services
- Marketing Strategies Intern at Jackson National Life
6 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Marketing
954) 227-1992 Coral Springs, FL 2009-Present Contact: Manny Aguiar (Please do not contact, as he is not aware of my job search.) IT Consultant / Network Specialist Handle all aspects of PC and server repair from home PC's to large business class servers. Handle remote support calls, on-site calls, and all other aspects of computer repair. Run network cables for large government buildings and businesses. Setup networking equipment for both small and large businesses. Manage and maintain numerous servers running all versions of Windows Small Business Server. Manage and maintain many Office365 instances. Deal with all aspects of customer service and sales as well.
- IT Consultant / Network Specialist at Link Up Technologies Inc
- Owner's Assistant at Plastic Parts Inc
- Production Manager at Astra Media Group, Inc
- Sales Associate at Powersports of Ft. Lauderdale
10 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
Firewall Management, Network Infrastructure, E-Mail/Spam Management, Wireless Network Management,
- Network Specialist at Cedar Rapids Comm. Schools
- IP Engineer at Mediacom Communications
- Network Field Engineer at U.S. Cellular
- Service Technician at U.S. Cellular
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master's - Information Technology Management
- Associates - Telecommunications Technology
- Bachelors of Arts - Computer Science
Brooklyn, NY 2013-Present Tactical Communications, Cyber Network Specialist 6th Communications Battalion - Support Company, Cyber Platoon ß Managing encrypted devices that require a Secret security clearance or higher ß Implementing and maintaining CAT 5 cables ß Ensuring that the configuration, installation and maintenance of Hardware and Software communication services for all users is streamlined for maximum usability ß Ensuring that all Marines follow security and clearance procedure to ensure confidentiality of communication systems ß Managing network security to ensure system reliability and security are intact
- Tactical Communications, Cyber Network Specialist at United States Marine Corps
- Front End Assistant Manager at Western Beef Retail, INC
6 years at this Job
- Regents Diploma
• Primary job function performing quality reviews of files channeled through our Liberty Mutual/Safeco Property Guaranteed Repair Network(GRN) Regularly conduct calibrations with GRN Program Vendors as well as with internal GRN Specialist QI Team.
• Performs monthly and quarterly report outs of GRN Program results to both vendors and upper management.
• Multiple Project Management duties including tracking and monitoring trends to support continuous improvement of customer service and compliance.
• GRN Specialist team primary file escalation specialist assisting with tracking problem files and assisting to get them back on track.
- Guaranteed Repair Network Specialist at Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Senior Field Claims Resolution Specialist at Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Property Loss Specialist III at Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Shift Manager/Assistant Manager at Papa John's
16 years, 11 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Economics