• The Network Specialist provides remote site support that includes proxy, firewall, LAN, WAN, and wireless support, upgrades, and implementation.
• Assist in the continuous improvement of wifi implementations across all regions.
- Network Specialist/Administrator at AMDOCS
- IT specialist at XORIANT/PRESIDIO/STATE OF ILLINOIS
- Network Consultant at ETTAIN GROUP/CERNER
- Network Engineer/Administrator at Ameren
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration/Information Technology
Experienced Network Specialist with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Skilled in Network Administration, Windows 10, Windows 7, Firewalls, Internet Protocol Suite (TCP/IP), and Routers. Strong information technology professional with a Networking Specialist focused in Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications from North Georgia Technical College.
- Network Specialist at ACG Solutions
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
I was a Cyber Network Specialist. My daily tasks included: Creating and managing user accounts Building and maintaining network systems Help desk Upgrading Operating Systems
- United States Marine Corps at Cyber Network Specialist
4 years at this Job
- Some college
United States Marine Corps
Cyber Network Specialist 08/24/2015 - 08/23/2019
To exhibit proficiency of the data information networks, systems, equipment, software, policies, and procedures organic the data section. Install, operate, and maintain domain servers, end user workstations, routers, switches and other data communication peripheral devices in accordance with DoD policies and Marine Corps Enterprise Network regulations. Protect and defend the commands information and information systems by ensuring confidentiality, integrity, authentication, availability, and nonrepudiation in accordance with all DoD and Marine Corps information assurance directives. Provide end user support to fulfill the information exchange requirements of 2nd Battalion 3rd Marines.
• Active Directory Management
• IT Support
• Record Management
• Security and Information assurance
• Delegation and management of personnel in team environment
• Marine Corps Security+ Course
• Event Security and Crowd Control
• Loss Prevention and Mitigation
• Facility and Asset Protection
• Firearms Handling and Safety
• Defensive Tactics
• Counter-Terrorism Measures
• HAZMAT Handling
• Workplace Safety
• HMMWV License
• Authorized Assistant Driver
• Underwater Egress Trained
- Cyber Network Specialist at United States Marine Corps
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school Diploma
Network Specialist ∙ Hardware Repair ∙ Software Support ∙ Advanced Troubleshooting ∙ User Training Maintain and grow enterprise level networks and robust wireless infrastructure on two domains. Expert knowledge in all aspects of Windows and Microsoft products. Administration, design, maintenance, implementation and training end users. Fluent in current computing concepts and technologies. Adept at mobile technology integration. Provide training, network and desktop support and professional development for 1200 users. Maintain training knowledge base of over 100 self-made videos, training guides and interactive lessons. Microsoft MDT device deployment on student and user devices. Expert knowledge on computing hardware including devices and architecture. Cisco and Avaya Switches. District webmaster, intranet development, web app development, IIS, SSL, Infinite Visions, SQL. Responsible for deploying, maintaining and licensing of several hundred software suites and products. Patch management, adept troubleshooting skills. Cloud services expert, implementing cloud services for education and policy and user management on student, guest, and teacher devices. Professional Development and Training Expert. Ability to learn new technologies, Identify training roadblocks and streamline processes. Designed and implemented robust district wide professional development strategies, tutorials, and knowledge base. Assist end users to align curriculum with technology to support and complement current curriculum requirements. Extensive desktop support knowledge. Knowledge of off the page nuances in software and hardware that can only be learned by experience. Works well with engineers to solve emerging issues. Strong relationships with Dell engineering. Video production, video editing, audio engineering expert. Run all aspects of in-house audiovisual solutions. In house TV station, radio station, podcasts and web streaming technologies. Knowledge of budgetary processes and administrative procedures. Bid and designed large scope technical and facilities projects. Works closely with vendors and support engineers and team. Strong belief that diplomacy and fostering relationships with vendors and staff is paramount. Implement, design, and self-publish student work for Amazon, e-devices and web. Design and publish hard bound books to offset district expenditures. Believes that every opportunity to interact with end users is a valuable teaching moment. Training and professional development is paramount in today’s application based learning environment. Strong belief in the sense of a twenty-four seven collaborative learning community. Strong ability to multitask while maintaining ability to take initiative while understanding deadlines and timelines. Project management and judgement acquired from managing people for 20+ years. STEM involvement, Head of Litchfield Robotics Team for 12 Years, Head of Minecraft Club, Head of Litchfield Lego Robotics Club, digital microscope initiative, forensics class technical liaison, Coding Club. Coordinate Technology Department members and train all new technical staff and end users. Skillsets: SQL, VPN, MDT, NTFS, ADFS, ADUS, HTML, Powershell, AWS, API, Azure, AWS, G-Suite, LINUX, MS Office, Server 2003-2016, CAD, 3D printing, LAN, WAN, Sonicwall, Cisco, Avaya, Avaya VoIP, OpenOffice, C++, Labview, Infinite Visions Enterprise Accounting, MIS, OSS, EDI, Access and Video Security. Video editing suites.
- Network Specialist at Litchfield Public Schools
17 years, 4 months at this Job
1. PSTN/Broadband Voice SME 2. Broadworks/VoIP SME 3. Escalation Specialist 4. Inter-Departmental SME Contact 5. Project Team Member on VoIP Development for new voice deployment and site rollout. 6. Team Member of 18 person department supporting 15,000+ locations across U.S. & Canada.
- Senior Network Specialist at CBIZ Network Solutions/Edward Jones
- Avionics Apprentice & Upholstery Technician at JetAviation of St. Louis
- Home Theater Installer/ Consultant/ TV Repair at Geek Squad
- Communications Technician Level 3 at Comcast / NBC Universal
2 years, 10 months at this Job
Support the DHS/Customs and Border Protection - Network Specialist II. Experienced Tier II network analyst responsible for all voice and data connectivity, managed network outages to restore service to all end users for Customs.
● Proactive monitoring triage of network issues for Cisco/Juniper routers and switches, and other devices for biometrics for CBP security and non-CBP employees, trade brokers, and importers who communicate with Customs on a daily basis via private networks (VPN).
● Due diligence in solving mission critical technology challenges of national significance. Provide dependable technical customer service support to all internal and external CPB personnel. Proactively monitor and identify network problems with connectivity for all Customs border port of entries, CBP field offices and national data centers which secure the national borders nationwide.
- Network Specialist (Senior Analyst) at STG, Inc
- NOC Analyst II at STG, Inc. - DHS OneNet NOC, Headquarters, Wash., DC
- (CSC contractor) TSA, DHS, Tier at Apex Systems, Inc
- NMF Analyst at AT&T Government Solutions
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Social Science
• Configuring and deploying cisco c9300, c9500, 4500, 9500, 3650x, and 9407 series network switches all over America.
• Configuring 802.1x authentication on network switches.
• Ensured network devices and data availability after deploying 802.1x configuration.
• Technical procedures and standards for preserving the integrity and security of data, reports and access.
• Advocated for end-users to perform testing and problem analysis.
• Monitored connections and provided network performance statistical reports for both real-time and historical measurements.
• Troubleshooting Network issues in response to customer request and resolving issues in minimal time possible.
• Standardizing network management of Cisco switches.
• Deployed and decommissioned Cisco switches and their respective software upgrades.
- Network Specialist at Intel Corporation
- Network Administrator at Verizon Wireless
- Network Engineer at Melat Networks Inc
- Network Administrator at Network Innovations
1 year, 6 months at this Job
Under direction and supervision of Sr. Network engineer installation, maintenance, and configuration of Cisco switches and routers. Monitor and maintenance all UPS and environmentals for network equipment areas (IDF/MDF). Configure ports and assign IP addresses as needed. Assist with port activations and upgrades as needed. Responsible for all telecommunications technician work as required.
- Network Specialist at City of Hope National Medical Center - Duarte
- Sr. Technology Specialist at City of Hope National Medical Center - Duarte
- Installer at Responsive Internet Systems
- Communications installer at TS Communications
4 years, 1 month at this Job
• Design, implement, maintain and troubleshoot Local Area Network for Organizations (schools)
• Installation, configuration and implementation of Cache server, to reduce bandwidth usage specifically with http traffic
• Set up workstation for end users, performing installation of cables, operating systems & software.
• Configure and implement a Wireless network, PTP/PTMP oriented to create access for CPE around Puerto Rico Metropolitan Area
• Site Survey for checking of best Wi-Fi installation points
- Network Specialist at Dreyfous & Associates
- Jr. Network Engineer at Familynet
- Network Technician at Cosotnet Wireless (WISP), Río
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration - Accounting