•Instrumental in replacing E faxing solution with faxing to hardware, saving WCHN significant revenue previously deemed not possible.
• Replaced Barracuda spam solution with Proofpoint Enterprise Server; Provide daily support and maintain active educational support in many aspects of product, even those we do not own..
• Daily support and monitoring of Hospital systems, including patching and system upgrades.
• Microsoft Exchange server support and monitoring. (Exchange 2010 at present, plan is to move to 2019) Have completed work in Training to 2016. Work with 2019 in home environment.
• Primary Certified Mail and Fax Administrator for 10,000 user environment. (Currently Datamotion Secure Mail, plan is to move to Proofpoint) Familiar with Trend Micro Interscan Messaging Security.
• Prepare technical designs and implement/participate in projects for key Hospital stakeholders.
• Participate in Weekly Change Advisory Board meetings .
• Act as liaison between It Infrastructure and facilities in Renovations for three Hospital network in Connecticut. Perform infrastructure technical duties and communicate with respective teams to ensure success of new implementations and department moves.
• Familiar with Landesk ticketing system for case management and change management.
• Yearly Compliance with Hipaa, Safety and Compliance testing since 2005.
• Disaster recover docu mention and testing. System implementation, support , and retirement.
• Experience with building, recovering and supporting servers on VMware 6.5.
- Network Specialist at Western Connecticut Health Network
- Network Engineer at R.T. Vanderbilt Company, Inc
- P.C Support Technician at Ethan Allen Inc
14 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Business Management
Linthicum Heights, MD
Computer Network Specialist Supervisor
Serves as the Helpdesk Supervisor for IT Helpdesk at the Maryland Aviation Administration which owns and operates BWI/Thurgood Marshall International and Martin State Airports. Supervise staff of 4 Computer Network Specialists. Oversee the daily operations of the IT Helpdesk. Provides support to the employees, contracts and vendors of MAA.
• Provide a variety of technical support to the employees, contractors and other support personnel at MAA
• Manage and oversee the execution of various IT projects in support of the offices, organizations and departments within MAA
• Exchange/Office 365 Administration
• Active Directory Administration
• Support of various airport and aviation related technologies
• Collaborate with MDOT and other transportation business units (TBU) on various IT related issues
• Manage and monitor the workflow of the help desk to ensure timely, efficient and excellent customer service
• Managed MAA Office 365/Exchange Online migration
• Responsible for patch and update management using Shavlik
• Responsible for managing McAfee ePO
• Provide monthly report of helpdesk SLA statistics and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to Director of Information Technology
• Manage staff scheduling
• Manage after hours/weekend on call support schedule
• Serve on MAA Technology Committee
- Computer Network Specialist Supervisor at Maryland Aviation Administration (MAA), Office of Information Technology
- IT Manager/Systems Administrator at HLP
- Tier II IT Analyst at HCL America/The World Bank Group
- Technical Support Liaison at DREXEL UNIVERSITY
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Information Technology-Network Management Specialization
- Bachelor of Science - Computing Security
West Chicago, IL * 5/2011 - 8/2011 Consulting firm (Client: CDW, Walgreens, Catalyst) Desktop/Network Specialist Provide migration for 400 users with Windows XP / 7 from Walgreens to Catalyst RX network. Build and deploy new images using Ghost for upgraded Dell, HP Desktops, and Laptops. Second level support of VMware Virtual Desktop, Office 2010, Lotus Notes, Outlook, and Norton Antivirus. Modify network resources by using Active Directory group policies. Provide Create, remove, and modify user's accounts. Achievements: Trained users to access Walgreens applications through WMware Virtual Desktop, Used network share to transfer files from Walgreens to Catalyst network. Provided users support to use Outlook 2010, and transfer data from Lotus Notes to Outlook. Trained executive clients to use upgraded VPN and Webmail systems. Established excellent working relations with Managers and Team Leaders while helping users to understand configuration changes of Catalyst network resources and Lotus Notes - Outlook migration processes by providing day-by-day updated instructions.
- Desktop/Network Specialist at SMART SOURCE TECHNICAL STAFFING SOLUTION
- System Administrator at JACER CORP
- Support Specialist at DEL TECHNICAL SERVICES
- Support Specialist at SMART SOURCE TECHNICAL STAFFING SOLUTION
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
• Monitored network of 1.2 million subscribers, maintaining 90% service uptime.
• Coordinated inter and intra department troubleshooting to minimize the amount of time subscribers were impacted.
• Facilitated the implementation of several hundred network configuration maintenances with minimal extended downtime.
• Managed and coordinated multiple overnight fiber relocations, ensuring work completion within the provided timeframe.
- Network Specialist at Mediacom Cable Company
- Systems Analyst at BOSH Global Services
- Cyber Transport Technician at United States Air Force
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Network Operations and Security
Monitored and provided exceptional response time for a network comprising of several million residential and commercial customers.
- Network Specialist at Mediacom Communications Corporation
- Systems Analyst at BOSH GLOBAL SERVICES
- Network Technician at U.S. Air Force
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
9/2016 - Present University of Washington Completed Project Management Professional and Organizational & Behavioral Leadership, Security and Network Specialist, and Cloud Computing Courses.
- Security and Network Specialist, and Cloud Computing Courses at Professional Enhancement
- at The Boeing Company
- Systems Engineer at The Boeing Company
- at The Boeing Company
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Project Management Professional
- Master of Science - Space Systems Operations
- Bachelor of Arts - History
• With merger of Questar and Dominion Energy worked with team to combine networks, resolve IP address conflicts, DNS resolution, and firewall and security integration.
• Designed and implemented Internet routing migration on a per subnet basis.
• Provide support and implement changes on the corporate network and security infrastructure.
- Network Specialist at Dominion Energy
- Lead Network Analyst at Questar
- Senior Network Analyst at Questar
- Telecomm Technician - Lead Telecomm Technician at
2 years, 3 months at this Job
Currently holding ADPII Clearance. Coordinating local efforts to migrate Medical Treatment Facility off of AF network to DHA MedCOI. Migrated Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Servers to 2012 R2. Member of Information Systems Disaster Response Team. Helped design team’s recovery program. Migrated Files Shares from an aged out SAN solution to a new Windows Server 2008 R2 file server. Created structured security groups to enhance availability and confidentiality of files in the shares. Implemented file screening to prevent unauthorized files from being saved to file shares. Selected and coordinated installation of CommVault backup solution. Insures compliance of physical access control policies, rotation of access codes and visitor logs Assist with the establishment and implementation of network policies, procedures and standards to include network security. Updated COMPUSEC inspections by assessing risk and implementing response. Updated EMSEC inspections by assessing risk and implementing response. Managed network infrastructure deployments and technical hardware refresh initiatives.
- Network Specialist at Cogent Development
- Disc Jockey at MRC Entertainment
- Technical Support Lead at SAIC
- System Specialist at SAIC
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- A.A.S. - Applied Technologies
- Certificate - Electronics Technology
- High School Diploma - Technical Certificate
- Network Specialist at MadSky MRP
- Hiring Manager at Consultants for Children, Inc
- PBX-Operator at McKee Medical Center
- Patient Access Coordinator at Perfect Teeth
at this Job
Aaron Ethan Bottorff Barberton Ohio 44203, 330-801-7311 PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY: Experienced and dedicated military veteran with four years of experience with United States Marine Corps as a System Network Specialist. Respectful team member with unparalleled motivation, willing to always help, train and learn. Key skills include: · Security Clearance · Records Management · Tech Savvy · Work Place Safety · Security/Information Assurance · Loss Prevention and Mitigation · Team Experienced · Supervising/Delegating in Team Environment · Trouble Shooting Experienced EXPERIENCE United States Marine Corps Aug 2015 – Aug 2019 System Network Specialist Oct 2017 – Aug 2019 Marine Corps Base Hawaii, Kaneohe Bay, HI Cyber Network Operator Nov 2015 – Oct 2017 Arby’s Feb 2015 – May 20 Barberton, Ohio Front Cashier/Food Line Team Member
Aaron Ethan Bottorff
Barberton Ohio 44203, 330-801-7311
PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY: Experienced and dedicated military veteran with four years of experience with United States Marine Corps as a System Network Specialist. Respectful team member with unparalleled motivation, willing to always help, train and learn.
Key skills include:
· Security Clearance
· Records Management
· Tech Savvy
· Work Place Safety
· Security/Information Assurance
· Loss Prevention and Mitigation
· Team Experienced
· Supervising/Delegating in Team Environment
· Trouble Shooting Experienced
United States Marine Corps Aug 2015 – Aug 2019
System Network Specialist Oct 2017 – Aug 2019
Marine Corps Base Hawaii, Kaneohe Bay, HI
Cyber Network Operator Nov 2015 – Oct 2017
Arby’s Feb 2015 – May 20
Front Cashier/Food Line Team Member
- Cyber Network Specialist at United States Marine Corps
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school Diploma