Senior Network Support Engineer - Team lead, technical SME and project manager for the AT&T Technology Operations organization. Facilitate complex technical support programs and initiatives to ensure Network quality and integrity. Create technical job aids and provide training associated with implementation of any new Network initiative. Lead the analysis, design, development and documentation of Network quality/process improvement projects. Manage and perform outage root cause analysis on all Core Network nodes including EVC, ALU and Ericsson. Perform month end outage reconciliation and reporting for leadership. Manage AOTS CR's and root access request for Core nodes. Develop and maintain Network health tools such as NHI, Geolink and Yupana for the AT&T Technology Operations organization. Skilled user of Office programs and data mining tools such as Excel, PowerPoint and SQL.
- Senior Network Support Engineer at AT&T
- Network Engineer IV at AT&T
- RNOC Tier-III Engineer at Cingular Wireless
- Switch Technician II at AT&T Wireless
9 years at this Job
- High school
Responsible for the installation, support and management of remote network technologies operating in 24×7x365 business environments.
• Front line network support for world-wide customer base
• Analyst/engineer role supporting enterprise software solutions
• Setup, install, troubleshoot Windows & Linux systems integrated with security appliance
• Manage proprietary email and web security systems
• Interact with and interpret results of automated analysis tools.
• Research and report on current trends in email/Internet based malware and cyber-crime
• Responsible for document management
• Analyze and classify threat emails in real-time
- Network Support Engineer (Analyst) at Edgewave, Inc
- Sr, IT Manager at San Diego Computer Networks
- IT Manager at Tensys Medical, Inc
- Network Systems Manager at Advanced Tissue Sciences
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
contact with Verizon Wireless)
•Proactive network monitoring of link and switch network elements via Verizon Network Management systems.
• Following established procedures and policies when responding to network alarms and events.
• Performing initial trouble triage to include fault isolation and providing and/or engaging next.
• Tier technical support as required.
• Trouble ticket management, flash notification management, escalation management.
• Successfully communicating technical information and status to customer service centres, technical support organizations and Verizon management teams.
• Ability to clearly communicate status of work activities both verbally and written. The Engineer specific responsibilities include event handling, alarm analysis, ticketing, outage notification, call handling, handling escalations, and ensuring that our customers are the #1 priority.
•Additional responsibilities include driving and troubleshooting voicemail and SS7 link issues from switching technologies, interfacing with technical support and other internal Transport teams. Also technical support to the different equipment and technologies as (Genband, Sonus, Lucent, Ericsson, Alcatel, Tekelec switch and STP technologies), processes and systems as well as department and company policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of routing protocols, tools and experience with internal systems (i.e. IMPACT, VRepair, OASIS, MASTARS) is highly desired. Vendor certifications are strongly desired.
• Fundamental knowledge of operations procedures and ability to perform in a fast paced environment while adhering to established guidelines desired.
• Good organizational team work and multi-tasking skills desired
- Network Support Engineer at Apex Systems
- Facility Manager/Project Manager at HEALTH AUTHORITY - AL RAHBA HOSPITAL
- 2- Team Manager/ Network Management Tier1&2 Support Engineer at NORTEL
- 1- System Test Engineer at NORTEL
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science - Electrical Engineering Technology
Perform RF network optimization activities during network rollout phase Migration and Integration. Radio planning and optimization of LTE network to troubleshoot and improve KPIs Analysis of KPIs, investigation and improvement of Network Quality problems. Strong Knowledge of LTE and UMTS Layer 3 Messages. Provide support to customers in the field of expertise. SIAD Migration (Cisco and 7705), Ericsson ENM and Nokia NetAct.
- Mobility Network Support Engineer at Ericsson ENM and Nokia NetAct
- Network Validation Engineer at Wireless Network Architecture, Technologies
- Customer Technical Support at Global Optics (Spectrum TWC)
- Computers' Engineer at SMS Infocom Corporation
2 years at this Job
- - Business Administration
- - Computer Engineering
Provide support and technical assistance for F5 loadbalancers and various products. Extensive troubleshooting of customer facing network and application problems and symptoms in a wide variety of network architectures. Network traffic analysis, inspection of all protocols L2-L7, entire client to server path, proxies, reverse-proxies, and verify behavior as being "good" or "bad" as per RFC, expected or not expected appliance behavior.
- Senior Network Support Engineer at F5 Networks
- Network Management Systems Administrator at NETCO Government Services
- NOC Network Technician at NETCO Government Services
- Electronic Technician, 3rd Class at NCTAMS LANT U.S. Navy
11 years, 10 months at this Job
- - communication
- - electronics
Designing and implement new network solutions and/or improving efficiency of current
• Install, configure and support equipment
• Configure router and switches to maximize network efficiency and security
• Maximize network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting
• Upgrade network and equipments to the latest firmware release
• Provide tier 3 and 4 support Freelance computer repair technician 2013 to present
• Configure computer network.
• Install software or hardware.
• Provide technical support on-site or via phone or email.
• Troubleshoot peripheral and disassemble system to make selected repair.
- Network support engineer at Aysik INC
3 years at this Job
- BS - computer science
• Troubleshoot and solve software or hardware server issues
• Build servers for clients (hardware implementation, installing the software, and setting up the network)
• Provide fast and professional customer service within our support ticketing system
• Monitor network traffic and bandwidth usage through Cacti
- Network Support Engineer at Cerulean Global Services
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Science
• Maximizes network performance by troubleshooting network problems and outages.
• Responding to alerts/alarms according to company requirements and procedure.
• Managing trouble and ticketing system ensuring information accuracy and uptime.
• Ensure the efficient operation, administration and maintenance of date network infrastructure.
• Provide ongoing technical support and problem resolution for upgrades and general network problems.
• Hands on knowledge on TCP/IP, IP Addressing architecture, Switching/Routing Protocols, VLANs, STP, SNMP, DHCP and MPLS.
• Escalating issues in a hierarchic manner to ensure time frames are monitored with a goal of speedy remediation.
• Port configuration in Switched L2 and L3 LAN switching technologies, IEEE802.1Q trunks.
• Packet sniffing analysis
• Excellent knowledge on LAN, WAN, Cisco Products, and network devices.
• Established and configured Cisco Routers through protocols (RIP, OSPF, BGP and EIGRP) and fixed ACLs on Cisco Routers.
- NETWORK SUPPORT ENGINEER at XORIYO CONSULTING
- NOC Technician at T-Mobile
- Security Specialist at
- Network Support Engineer at Nasrullah Store
9 months at this Job
Duties & Responsibilities: - Accessing and making changes and upgrades on AT&T live network. - Delivering defect-free network engineering and optimization services on wireless communication services through working on different LTE and UMTS platforms. - Developing, managing, maintaining & optimizing AT&T network system through working on CISCO SIAD Migration project. - Strictly applying implementation procedures as per the work MOPs in order to complete the task efficiently. - Creating scripts and loading them into the nodes such as LTE and UMTS. - Supporting field engineers in SIAD Migration and resolving backhaul and cell site configuration issues, as well as clearing the alarms. - Troubleshooting network connectivity and performance issues and escalating unresolved issues to the designated support team, if needed. - Ensuring all work activities and processes are properly documented, as well as reporting work completion as per the assigned schedule.
- Network Support Engineer at Mobility Integration Systems
- Head of Vehicles Maintenance Section at Jordan Water Company
- Technical support lead at
- Project manager at Electro Industries
1 year at this Job
- B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering / Thermal Power. - Mechanical Engineering / Thermal Power
• Performed troubleshooting, while maintaining trouble ticket tracking, following internal/external escalation procedures and customer notifications. Configured Cisco Routers for OSPF, RIP, IGRP RIPv2, EIGRP, Static and default route.
• Configured the Cisco router as IP Firewall and for NAT.
• Supporting Development team for the access to corporate network and outside world. Providing access to specific IP, Port filter and port access.
• Switching (Ethernet) related tasks included implementing VLANS and configuring ISL trunk on Fast-Ethernet channel between switches.
• Installation and maintenance of new network connections for the customers.
• Configuring all the required devices and equipment for remote vendors at various sites and plants.
• Installing new equipment to RADIUS and worked with MPLS-VPN and TACACS configurations.
• Installing and maintaining local as well as network printers.
• Validating existing IT infrastructure and suggesting new network designs.
• Working on creating new load balancing policies by employing BGP attributes including Local Preference, AS-Path, and Community, MED.
• Installing and maintaining Windows NT Workstations and Windows NT Server.
• Providing technical support to LAN & WAN systems.
• Monitoring Memory/CPU on various low end routers in a network.
• Monitor performance of network and servers to identify potential problems and bottleneck.
• Performed administrative support for RIP, OSPF routing protocol.
• Maintained redundancy on Cisco 2600, 2800 and 3600 router with HSRP.
• Real time monitoring and network management using Cisco Works LMS.
• Provided technical support on hardware and software related issues to remote production sites.
• Configuring routers and send it to Technical Consultants for new site activations and gives online support at the time of activation. Academic Project: Analysis of TCP Performance Over Mobile Ad Hoc Networks After analysing the ns simulation results of TCP-Reno, ELFN with 2 second probe interval, sending the probe packet on the first EFLN notification improves the performance significantly. These results might vary with the different mobility speed and length of the link repair. Similarly, the use of cache did not favour the repeated link failures instances, as the inability of TCP sender protocol to quickly respond to purge the stale routes from cache resulted from the repeated routing failure. So, effective cache maintenance strategies should be implemented to improve the TCP performance.
- Jr. Network Support Engineer at Laksan Technologies
- Junior Network Engineer at Wichita State University
2 months at this Job
- Master's in computer Networking - computer Networking
- Bachelor's in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering - Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering