I'm presently working in the capacity of a Desktop/Network Support Engineer, providing technical support for Windows active directory operating systems, including preventive maintenance, repair of desktops/ laptops, network systems, and there peripherals, while diagnosing, and resolving end-user's various issues involving several types of IT equipment/software, also providing desktop/desk-side end-user support, for both, local and remote users via TeamViewer and IP assistant, which provides remote access into clients desktops/laptops/Servers, and Network MFP printers, in addition to Cisco's Routers and switches for upgrades, configurations, and migrations service request support. In addition to deploying workstations, Dell multifunction printers, configuration, and refreshing of PCs, troubleshooting network issues, and responding to and resolving application and server related problem requires having prior experience as a Field Services Technician, as well as prior analyst, desktop/desk side/network Engineering experience.
- Desktop/Network Support Engineer at Experis/IBM/CEMEX
- Tier II Uverse Technical Representative at at&t/ASAP
- Desktop/Network Support Engineer at American Express
- Tier II Technical Support at DELL XPS COMPUTER/ETELECARE GLOBAL SOLUTIONS
at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree in Interdisciplinary Northern Arizona University - Flagstaff, AZ - Interdisciplinary Studies – Technology Management.
• Very knowledgeable with the tools of the trade.
- Network Support Engineer at Service Global
- Engr III Spec-Ntwk Eng&Ops at Verizon
- Storage Systems Analyst at Congruity
- Data Center Engineer at IBM/Maintech State Street Bank
3 months at this Job
- - Army Telecommunications
Leading the technical support team and assisting as the team SME on various troubleshooting and managing the team support ticket queue Working technical support cases submitted by our customers and assisting on live phone queue calls to help resolve various network traffic, configuration, hardware and design issues Assisting management with various tasks, such as scheduling, adding material to our shared team sites, and sending team reminders for specific meetings/events.
- Network Support Engineer at F5 NETWORKS
- Network Engineer/Helpdesk at TRANS-SYSTEM INC
- Department Manager at OFFICE DEPOT
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Science
- A.S. - Audio Engineering
Responsible for providing tier 2 troubleshooting support for WLAN/LAN/WAN modifications, implementation, design and support.
● Use remote tools to identify equipment failures and misconfigurations including live packet capture analysis.
● Recommend and assist with implementation of industry best practices.
● Configure and support Cisco Meraki hardware remotely for customers with strict maintenance windows.
● Monitored bandwidth and network activity by analyzing information provided by Meraki to ensure both efficient and effective network operation.
● Monitor and control Ubiquiti and Cloudera wireless infrastructures for all customers by analyzing business needs and recommend solutions.
- Network Support Engineer at Toast Inc
- USPS Network contractor/ Network Operations Analyst level 3 at Granite Telecommunications
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Electronics Engineering
Configure and troubleshoot Cisco Catalyst 2960, 3650, 3750, 3850 series switches;
Cisco SG200, SG302, SG350 series switches, Alcatel switches.
• Monitor network infrastructure using management tools such as Solarwinds.
• Work in the assignment and configuration of static IP as needed.
• Perform troubleshooting to identify, resolve and provide root-cause analysis of network related issues such as IP depletion, VLAN configuration issues.
• Working experience with Jira, RPX, Sansay.
• Provision and troubleshoot of cable modems for data and voice services.
• Configuration of ADTRAN, MP202 and Grandstream for VOIP services.
• Configure and troubleshoot ZTE and Alcatel ONTs (ZTE-F680, ZTE-F668, Alcatel G-241G, G-240, G-241).
• Serves as a Level 2 Escalation point for all customer related troubles.
• Take direct inbound calls from Field Technicians to support Service Activation and Individual Trouble Resolution.
• Process all Move/Add/Change/Deactivate orders for residential customer services.
• Review scheduled troubled tickets for possible remote resolution.
- Network Support Engineer at Cisco SG200
- Manufacturing Engineer at Gaumard Scientific
- IT Support at Espiritu Santo Marketing Solutions
- Network Administrator at Cisco, Huawei devices
1 year at this Job
* Troubleshooting customer networking problems and providing support for them * Reproducing customer issues in the lab environment * Providing information about Meraki's products, services, and solutions to the clients and partners * Collaborating with senior network support engineers
* Troubleshooting customer networking problems and providing support for them
* Reproducing customer issues in the lab environment
* Providing information about Meraki's products, services, and solutions to the clients and partners
* Collaborating with senior network support engineers
- Network Support Engineer Intern at Cisco System Meraki
- Tech Support Intern at Zyxel Communications
- Technical Intern at Arnouse Digital Device Corporation
- Student Intern at ITS Santa Ana College
2 months at this Job
- A.S. - Computer Science
- B.S. - Civil Engineering
Provide network support services which meet and exceed the needs of the PSAC organization, ensuring adherence to departmental policies and procedures; coordinate and define network requirements (i.e. design, configure, install, etc.) to include coordinating with other groups within and outside the Network Support and Engineering teams to determine the scope and objectives of proposed networking configurations and design. Oversee the timely and accurate analysis of organizational and third-party vendor requirements, evaluating if network configuration is possible with existing resources and managing end user expectations to keep them at a realistic level. Develop and implement network backup and recovery plans to maintain reliable network operating system. Develop detailed implementation plans to accommodate network growth, security, and enhancements by maximizing functionality of network design and equipment (i.e. Cisco Nexus Equipment, BGP, Wi-Fi, HSRP, TACACS, ISE, Riverbed, MPLS, OSPF, EIGRP, DMVPN, VOIP/SIP Trunking, gateways, N7K, N3K, N9K, 6800/3850/4500switches, etc.). Monitor network implementation, providing support in a timely and accurate manner. Provide network performance reports detailing network status for management in an accurate and timely manner. Analyze data traffic patterns within network infrastructure, detecting operational problems and recommending improvements to ensure optimal performance. Proactively identify symptoms and instabilities in a timely and accurate manner to include performing analysis, capacity planning, and testing for PSAC network environment. Make recommendations to management on enhancements to the network that will improve the quality and reliability of the networks performance. Provide recommendations of the most cost-effective solution to management. Assist and train junior engineers with configuration and design issues.
- Network Support Engineer at DoITT Public Safety IT Services and Infrastructure Management
- Deployment Lead Windows at Peak Systems Inc
- Deployment Engineer at Red River
- Associate Capacity Engineer at United Nations
3 years, 5 months at this Job
• Configure various Routing protocols such as BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, static routing.
• Troubleshooting of Cisco 2900, 3900, 4400, 6500, 7500, 7200 Series routers.
• Optimized performance of the WAN network consisting of Cisco 3550/4500/6500 switches by configuring VLANs.
• Demonstrate dedication and personal responsibility for delivering and managing VOIP systems.
• Maintaining Core Switches, creating VLANs and configuring VTP.
• Performed redistribution with OSPF, EIGRP, to enable communication with backbone.
• Configured static NAT, dynamic NAT, dynamic NAT overloading.
• Coordinated efforts with other Engineer's to ensure all network devices conformed to defined network standards.
• Back up a Cisco IOS to a TFTP server and Upgraded and restored a Cisco IOS from TFTP server.
• In-depth expertise in the implementation, optimization, troubleshooting and documentation of LAN/WAN networking systems.
• Troubleshooting issues related to Layer 1/2/3.
• Worked on FTP, HTTP, DNS, DHCP servers in windows server-client environment with resource allocation to desired Virtual LANs of network.
• Worked with enterprise level Wi-Fi configuration, troubleshooting, IP routing, network design, architecture and protocols and topologies
• Negotiate VPN tunnels using IPsec encryption standards and configured site-to-site VPN etc.
• Performed Version up gradation on Firewalls, Routers and Switches to improve network efficiency.
• Strong work experience in MPLS, VPLS, QoS, VPN, VOIP and WLAN technologies.
• Upgrade Cisco Routers and Switches IOS using TFTP.
• Installed and configured Cisco IP Phone 794x, 796x, 7937's and IP Communicator.
• Creating dedicated VLANs for Voice & Data with QOS for prioritizing VOICE over DATA.
• Installation and management of overall administration of LAN, WAN, systems involving design of network layouts, configuration and maintenance, Commissioning Routers & Switches, firewalls, IPS and ensuring maximum uptime during site deployment to VoIP.
• Configuring and adding, moving, removing of various IP phones like (7941, 7961, and 7971).
• Packet capturing, troubleshooting on network problems with Wireshark, identifying and fixing problems.
- Network Support Engineer at Canon USA Inc
- Networking Support Engineer at Technical Consulting and Research, CT
- Graduate Assistant (Network) at University of South Florida, FL
- Network Engineer at Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering - Electronics Engineering
• Member to a team of professionals responsible for the installation, configuration, maintenance, monitoring, resolving hard/software issues related to the IT infrastructures to include system efficiency and enterprise applications.
• Technologies handled by the team include but not limited to supporting local area network (LAN) technologies, wide area network (WAN) technologies, sever and enterprise applications and desktop technologies.
• Implemented security procedures to monitor network usage and security.
• Participate in a rotating 24/7 on-call rotation.
• Maintain all network documentation for hardware configuration.
• Configuring and installing of Cisco routers and switches
• Provides support for network connectivity or related network issues for the user community.
• Troubleshoots diagnoses and resolves network problems. Researches, analyzes and recommends the implementation of software or hardware changes to rectify any network deficiencies or to enhance network performance.
• Communicates effectively with technical support staff and project teams.
- Network Support Engineer at Seven Hills
- Network Technician at Macys
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Cisco Certified Network Engineer CCNA
➢ Network monitoring of LAN/WAN.
➢ Configuring, testing, and troubleshooting routing and switching issues and related protocols.
➢ Provide technical support for clients with software issues.
➢ Configuring numerous LAN/WAN technologies including leased point-to-point circuits, DSL, ISDN, various Ethernet speeds/media.
➢ Network Cabling, dressing, labeling and troubleshooting various network drops onsite.
➢ Designed and installed new client systems. Resolved network issues and prepared network documentation.
➢ Installed and configured Cisco routers and switches according to client request.
➢ Working on Network design and support, implementation related internal projects for establishing connectivity between the various field offices and data centers.
➢ Ensure Network, system and data availability and integrity through preventive maintenance and upgrade.
➢ Installed and configured Mediware Software at client premises also provide software support.
➢ Involved in troubleshooting of DHCP and other IP conflict problems.
- Network Support Engineer at Mediware Software Corp
- COMC Engineer at Cyber Internet Services
9 years, 8 months at this Job
- - BCS