Network Support Engineer supporting 2000+ devices including servers, routers, and switches Troubleshot and resolved LAN/WAN connectivity issues Volume licensing and open value renewal audits Domain controllers, Office 365 management, security groups Vendor management, business relationships Development of clear and concise technical documentation on new and refined processes Tested features across various browsers Network operation,hardware health, racking servers Data mining of process logs, Event Viewer troubleshooting to resolution Answered user inquiries regarding computer software and hardware operation Provided recommendations for resolving defects Endpoint management and protection
- Network Support Engineer at Leapfrog Technology Group
- IT Consultant at Prairie Technology Solutions Group
- Technical Support at CPT Network Solutions
- IT Support at Adnet
9 months at this Job
- - Information Security
• Installed, configured and troubleshoot network equipment.
• performed troubleshooting and resolved network problems of clients mentioned in ticket on calls, Email and Zendesk.
• Responsible was identifying, maintaining and resolving hardware and software related problems.
• Assisted network engineer in configuring and troubleshooting OSPF and EIGRP routing.
• Managed switches, firewalls and routers.
• Performed IOS upgrades in Cisco routers and switches.
• Provided technical support to LAN/WAN system.
• Collaborated with team members for making critical decisions. ACADEMIC PROJECT Home Automation Using Wi-Fi
• Designed a Resistive touch panel for sophisticated look and safety.
• Build a mobile application to operate appliances with the help of embedded C on Eclipse 2.0
• Automated fan and lights for energy saving purpose
• Manufactured AC Light dimmer and Fan speed regulator with the help of 4N25 opto-coupler.
• Interfaced all the Fan/Light dimmer and resistive touch panel on Arduino UNO and Arduino YUN.
• Tested PCB layout and circuits using Proteus 7
• Used Arduino IDE as programming software Door lock security
• Used R305 figure print sensor
• Performed functions like Fingerprint enrollment, fingerprint deletion, fingerprint verification, fingerprint upload and fingerprint download using Arduino IDE
• Used SMPS in case of power loss situation
• Installed 9-digit keypad for the password system RELATED COURSE WORK
• Circuits and Networks
• Simulation and Design tools
• Digital communication
• Optical communication
• Wireless communication
• Data communication and networking
- Network Support Engineer (Intern) at RAJ COMPUTER MEDIA
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Computer Engineering - Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communications - Electronics and Communications
Serve as team lead, technical SME, and project manager for the AT&T Technology Operations organization. Facilitate complex technical support programs and initiatives to ensure Network quality and integrity. Create technical job aids and provide training associated with implementation of new Network initiatives. Perform month end outage reconciliation and reporting for leadership. Develop and maintain Network tools such as NHI, Geolink, and MLPT for the AT&T Technology Operations organization.
• Led the analysis, design, development and documentation of Network quality/process improvement projects.
• Managed and performed outage root cause analysis on all Core Network nodes including EVC, ALU, and Ericsson.
• Execute and deliver on demand executive reporting requests.
• Maintain and manage organizational scorecard metric data.
• Act as a liaison between AT&T and the Vendor technical teams.
- Senior Network Support Engineer at AT&T
- Advanced Technical Support Nortel - Network Engineer IV at
- RNOC Tier-III - Network Support Engineer IV at Cingular Wireless
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Provides IT/Network Support to a variety of clients both locally & Remotely
• Configure, Install, monitor & troubleshoot Networking equipment (Swtiches, Access Points, Firewalls)
•VPN Coniguration (Client & Site-To-Site)
•Proficient in Windows Server (2016, 2012 R2, 2008)
•Excepional In Server Support/Management (Domain Controllers, Hyper-V,Active Directory, OU & Group Policy Implementation)
•Very responsive with variety of IT, Network & Voice issues
•Responsible for Network printer configuration & management
- Network Support Engineer at Itvantix
- IT Field Installer at IBM/Sedona Technologies
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associates - Networking
- High School Diploma
• Member of a team of professionals responsible for the escalation support, configuration, installation, implementation and supporting critical technologies within in a LAN/WAN network infrastructure.
• Technical responsibilities included, but were not limited to, problem solving, monitoring, system performance, and troubleshooting of various LAN/WAN technologies, server and enterprise applications and desktop technologies.
• Engages external vendor support as required
• Maintained a highly secure infrastructure, protecting sensitive corporate data from internal and external threats.
• Professional responsibilities included documentation, patch management and following corporate policies & procedures.
• Break and fix, installation of new Cisco Switches and routers.
- Network Support Engineer at Nypro Inc
- Desktop Engineer at Bradford Soap
- Systems Admin/ Instructor at Quality Int. School
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- BA - Archaeology
• Provided network support for a variety of businesses across the country, for industries including technology, aviation, construction, healthcare, marketing and event planning.
• Delivered all aspects of network services, including Security, LAN/WAN design, Cloud, VOIP, Wireless, Virtualization, Installations, Upgrades, Infrastructure Troubleshooting and Maintenance.
• Optimized client LAN/WAN environments to achieve necessary speeds for high-speed applications such as SANS and QOS to support VOIP and Citrix.
• Demonstrated effective communication of proposed network designs, installations, upgrades and troubleshooting guidance to business managers, engineers and administrators.
• Guided clients through troubleshooting processes, remotely walking administrators or other end users through step-by-step procedures in order to successfully resolve issues.
• Improved network security for a major healthcare provider by single-handedly upgrading firewalls for the corporate offices, data center and over 40 branches.
• Boosted the network efficiency for a large water authority by recommending and implementing an improved network traffic shaping design connecting 50+ MPLS locations.
• Led network design for a major construction company, linking 75+ remote sites to corporate offices, using VPNs to improve security and to avoid the costs of multiple web filters and firewalls.
• Determined placement of intrusion prevention system for large marketing company to comply with Payment Card Industry requirements, while preserving existing traffic flow.
• Played key role in designing and implementing network for a large event planning company, consisting of over 2500 endpoints divided between 30 remote sites.
- SR. Network Support Engineer at Enroute Networks
- Technical Support Specialist at Trulite
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- Diploma - Marketing Management
• Triage 20 -30 calls to HelpDesk, respond to 15 - 20 email request in ServiceDesk helpdesk software.
• Administer, configure and support Mac/ Windows-based desktop hardware, software, and maintain images for workstations
• Trace cables for PoE network switch, document and update database. Maintain wireless access points/ set security- change PW
• Responsible for backup tapes, restore points, assisting with monthly network maintenance.
• Supported Salesforce software, Donor software, Department of Illinois software. Office 365 install on mobile phones. Citrix VPN
• Office 365 Admin, group- shared email boxes- permissions. LAPS password assistance, Create voicemail, mailbox Microsoft Exchange
• Added new associates in AD, added computer to domain. Setup voicemail in Exchange, imaged profile, used PowerShell script to add
• Support 400+ users at 8 sites using Remote Assistance, in person, site visits, phone and Skype to solve a variety of technical issues
• Install and support local printers and network printers, admin folders, scanning permissions and troubleshoot printer, copier, scanner
• Provide audio and video user support for our conference center and individual web conferences. Schedules and places audio/video conferencing equipment (speaker phones, web cams, CCTV monitor display, projectors, SmartBoard, etc.). Provides user training for special features as needed. Maintain physical security of the audio video equipment. Documents technical procedures.
• Provide table microphones, lapel mics and handheld. Setup All staff Skype meetings for 8 offsite locations and all local attendees
- Network Support Engineer at Jewish United Fund of Metropolitan Chicago
- Nanotech IT Assistant -Mathematics and Technology Division at Oakton Community College
- NOC Engineer at Oracle America Inc
- IT Helpdesk Specialist at National Able Network
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communication Systems
• Exceeded a 96% Customer Satisfaction rating for a complete year by adopting critical thinking and time management while providing Tier 1 and 2 network support.
• Delivered high degree of accuracy in deployment, configuration, troubleshooting and upgrades of over 200 F5 BIGIP LTM devices.
• Performed troubleshooting analysis and identified system failures with tools like Wireshark, tcpdump and virtualization machine; correlated events to determine point of failure of hardware and/or applications; provided recommendations and assisted in resolution.
• Effectively configured and supported cloud-based platforms, including AWS and Azure. Proficiency in AWS services include EC2, Certificate manager, VPC, S3, Cloud Watch, Auto scaling configurations.
• Authored multiple solution articles for knowledge-base, filling gaps for both internal and external documentation - enabled self-service resolution which yielded a 17% reduction in tickets opened.
• Executed network support functions to troubleshoot, isolate and resolve LAN and WAN problems such as network latencies, routing and data flow issues.
- Network Support Engineer at F5 Networks
- Network Engineer at University of Ibadan, Ibadan
2 years at this Job
• Ericsson OSS/ENIQ supports in two major mobile operators of Palestine (Jawwal & Wataniya) in addition to installation of upgrades and correction packages.
• Responsible of implementation, installation, and support of ECE (Ericsson Composition Engine) in multiple operators in RMEA region.
• Implementation and installation (hardware and software) of RCA/BRS system.
• Support customers with number of 3rd party products (3PPs) namely: ◦ Telenity (USSD). ◦ Defne (MCB/INGW). ◦ RCA/BRS (Roaming Call Assistant/ Boarder Roaming Steering). ◦ INNO Networks (TWIN SIM/ TWIN LINE).
• Responsible for IT network environment for Ericsson office in Ramallah,
• Maintained operational efficiency in IT network, maintenance of printers, laptops, data lines, and user accounts, while maintaining accordance with Ericsson global IT governance directives.
• Implements provisions and IT controls on using office resources like installing access-controlled printing for Ramallah employees.
• Managed all logistical operations for IT stock for Eriksson’s Palestine office, and assuring the IT operations support do not hinder evolving business strategies.
• Managed ticket-based reporting system for IT environment defining who's responsible for what for proper accountability.
• Minimizing costs while delivering needed services.
- Customer Network Support Engineer at ERICSSON Radio Systems - Ramallah
- NOC Engineer at CallU Internet Service Provider
7 years at this Job
- Master's in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor's - Telecommunications and Electronics Engineering
• Maximizes network performance by troubleshooting network problems and outages.
• Responding to alerts/alarms according to company requirements and procedure.
• Managing trouble and ticketing system ensuring information accuracy and uptime.
• Ensure the efficient operation, administration and maintenance of date network infrastructure.
• Provide ongoing technical support and problem resolution for upgrades and general network problems.
• Hands on knowledge on TCP/IP, IP Addressing architecture, Switching/Routing Protocols, VLANs, STP, SNMP, DHCP and MPLS.
• Escalating issues in a hierarchic manner to ensure time frames are monitored with a goal of speedy remediation.
• Port configuration in Switched L2 and L3 LAN switching technologies, IEEE802.1Q trunks.
• Packet sniffing analysis
• Excellent knowledge on LAN, WAN, Cisco Products, and network devices.
• Established and configured Cisco Routers through protocols (RIP, OSPF, BGP and EIGRP) and fixed ACLs on Cisco Routers.
- NETWORK SUPPORT ENGINEER at XORIYO CONSULTING
- NOC Technician at T-Mobile
- Security Specialist at
- Network Support Engineer at Nasrullah Store
9 months at this Job