I am responsible for taking escalation calls from Guest Support Technician.
I am responsible for taking escalation calls from Guest Support Technician.
- Network Support Technician at Ovation Network
- Customer Service in sale position at Mass Market
2 months at this Job
- Associate - Networking Administration
- High School Diploma
Harrisburg, PA - DEC 2014-present
WordPress Developer / Network Support Technician / Systems Administrator
• Create custom responsive themes, custom CSS styling, "pixel-perfect" sites from PSD/PDF
• WordPress maintenance including backups and updates, resolving update issues
• WooCommerce stores
• Add/update posts and pages with content
• Perform one-on-one WordPress training sessions
• Technical SEO, Site performance analysis, Structured data, Crawl ability/site speed
• Perform SEO audits and recommendations
• Server provision, configuration, teardowns
• Account management/creation in WHM, site creation/configuration via cPanel
• WordPress migrations from other providers
• Troubleshoot and repair WordPress issues
• Review server logs and notices for issues
• Provision and configure NAS devices
• Monitor ticketing system for new requests
• Provide technical support to corporate users, troubleshoot email issues, password resets, firewall issues.
• Configure and install software, hardware troubleshooting and repairs for desktop users
• Create tickets from phone calls, and respond to customer issues received from voicemail
• Phone conferences to resolve user issues in real time
- WordPress Developer / Network Support Technician / Systems Administrator at CourseVector, LLC
- Advanced Programmer at Carley Corporation
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associates of Science in Computer Programming - Programming and Applications
Serves as Network Support Technician responsible for troubleshooting firewalls, implementing layer 3 and layer 7 rulesets, manipulating VPNs, whitelist tables, and wireless access points. Collaborates within a team environment to ensure daily troubleshooting and network support activities align with the organization's overall goals and objectives. Maintains responsibility for analyzing IDS/IPS/Firewall alerts for malicious activities and performing reporting via Jira ticketing system. Identifies ongoing areas of opportunity for implementing both efficiencies and process improvements. ❖ Contributes leadership to projects, including large equipment installs involving 1000s of pieces of equipment ❖ Supports large scale VPN roll outs to hundreds of locations supporting project objectives and requirements ❖ Collaborates to ensure helpdesk meets 24/7/365 coverage and receives positive reviews from company clients
- Network Support Technician / SOC Analyst Tier 1 at CONTROLSCAN
- Advanced Repair Technician at GEEK SQUAD
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Installing and maintaining workstations and upgrading necessary software
• End user desktop support that includes assisting students and employees with technical or network issues
• Managing users/computers with Active Directory
- Network Support Technician at Miami Dade College
10 months at this Job
- BS - Information Technology, Marketing Minor
• Responsible for the day-to-day support of network and server resources.
• Performed system administration functions, maintained backups of critical data, and provided escalated support to the desktop support team.
• Led and assisted in various project planning and implementation. Including upgrades to existing systems or installing of new systems.
• Monitored Security Access logs for various systems and followed up according to best practices and departmental procedures.
• Created and Disabled AD/Exchange accounts for employees, vendors, contractors and guests per department needs and procedures.
• Primary administrator for VMware desktop virtualization environment.
- Network Support Technician II at Mount Graham Regional Medical Center
- System Analyst / System Integrator Sr. - Contractor at APS Inc
- Application Specialist / Support Analyst at Caremark
- Support Analyst at City of Tempe
1 year at this Job
- MCP Certified
Responsible for the IT support of multiple sites including offices in Richland, Yakima, Moses Lake and Wenatchee. Perform network, server, phone administration, procurement, configuration, deployment and maintenance. Active Directory, user account management, moves, adds, changes. Documentation.
- PC/Network Support Technician at Catholic Charities of Yakima
- System Administrator at Sunnyside Community Hospital
- Network Specialist at PMH Medical Center
- Help Desk / System Support Specialist at Sunnyside Community Hospital
3 years, 10 months at this Job
• Prepare documentation, procedure manuals, and reference guides for various applications
• Deploy workstations, servers, printers, scanners, cameras, and other technology-related equipment
• Support end users via phone, e-mail, or in-person with various computer applications including both network and standalone applications; Help Desk support to include classroom technology such as computers, printers, interactive white boards; knowledge of district policies and procedures as they relate to software and hardware
• Create and deploy operating system installation images using the latest versions of core applications
• Manage end-user accounts, permissions, access rights, and storage allocations in accordance with best-practices regarding privacy, security, and regulatory compliance in Microsoft Active Directory environment
• Support and maintain various TCP/IP based applications
• Maintain operating system and application patches to protect against current vulnerabilities and apply software updates using network-based scheduled updates and patching software
• Assist in maintaining inventory of District equipment and generate appropriate reports as necessary
• Trained in the use of Google Apps for office and educational use
• Assist in maintaining a Help Desk ticketing system to ensure problems are completed in a timely manner to reduce downtime
- Network Support Technician at BERKELEY COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT
- Creative Director // Producer at CONSTANTLY CALIBRATING
- Network Computer Specialist at NAVAL HEALTH CLINIC CHARLESTON
- IT Help Desk Computer Technician at TRIDENT TECHNICAL COLLEGE
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate's Degree in Network Systems Management - Network Systems Management
Information Systems * Szymanski Consulting
• Setup and install equipment and hardware, including software and network configurations, for our client'ss technology and networking needs o Examples include: deploying nodes such as pc'ss, printers, tablets, and wireless access points. Hardware upgrades such as installing additional RAM, installing upgraded video cards to accommodate multiple monitors, external drives/cameras/microphones, etc.
• Analyze, coordinate and perform hardware and software maintenance to business devices and systems, with regard to planning, testing, installing, movement, upkeep and disposal o Examples include: determining systems to be recycled, rebuilt and reassigned as viable systems, utilizing SATA/IDE-USB adapter to transfer data, remove viruses, reinstall malfunctioning drivers, etc.
• Utilize Windows remote desktop connection and ConnectWise services to remotely troubleshoot issues, execute re-imaging process for staf computers, restore employee laptops to factory settings and installing windows updates
• Utilize systems like Labtech inventory and ticket system to monitor and resolve support requests, assist users with ticket submissions, including but not limited to, advanced hardware/software assistance, network drop analysis and port activation, password resets, email accounts, employee changes/relocations, etc.
• Research new hardware/software for cost benefit analysis and make recommendations to meet the project/user needs o Examples include: providing clients with new devices that are both compatible and efcient to their workfow, new shipping and tracking software, researching and providing devices and layouts specifically geared towards displaying useful company information and statistics
• Maintain shared network resources for the main ofce file server, create user access and assign permission levels, ensure users assigned on the server are current, removing those no longer requiring access and assist users with mapping to shared network folders
• Obtain networked copier and printer IP addresses for mapping users, troubleshooting connectivity problem as well as networking printers and managing print servers including, adding and removing printers, managing server wide printer features, reconfiguring network properties, etc. and managing such printers and copiers in accommodation with Labtech Manager
• Attend meetings/conferences with current and future clients regarding future planning and organization of systems, current issues and workfow management, and preventative action against known or potential security risks
- Network/Support Technician at Szymanski Consulting
- Student Technician at Edinboro University of Pennsylvania
- Coeputer Technician Intern at M a y
- Software Engineer at Edinboro University of Pennsylvania
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of the Science - Computer Science
· Desktop support for 40+ commercial businesses of various industries · Deploy and provide maintenance for software, workstations, servers and network equipment · Assist end users via phone, email, remote session or onsite support as needed
· Desktop support for 40+ commercial businesses of various industries
· Deploy and provide maintenance for software, workstations, servers and network equipment
· Assist end users via phone, email, remote session or onsite support as needed
- Computer/Network Support Technician at Internal Computer Services
- Field Service Computer Technician at ASM Computer Consulting, Inc.
8 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate - A.A.S. Computer Science IT/Networking and Security Management
• Maintain 500+ desktops, laptops and mobile devices, reducing hardware and software failure to increase reliability of equipment for staff and students.
• Provide responsive and proactive support for staff and students to keep their focus on educational pursuits.
• Investigate and troubleshoot network connectivity issues as needed to ensure efficient and dependable internet access for the District.
- Desktop/Network Support Technician at Uinta County School District #4
- IT Supervisor at Bear Lake Community Health Center, Inc
- Assembly Technician at Invenscience, LC
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering - Business Statistics