available upon request ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WORK EXPERIENCE:
Senior Network Systems Engineer, Avid Technology Professionals, February 2018 - Prsent
• Optimize virtualized network according to network standards, which includes LINUX, VMware software, Cisco ASA 5500-X series Enterprise Firewalls, and Cisco Nexus and Catalyst switches.
• Build and maintain VPN, AnyConnect and IPSec connections via Firewall.
- Senior Network Systems Engineer at Avid Technology Professionals
- Senior Network Engineer, BAH / NGC / Leidos at McAfee Enterprise Firewalls, Cisco ASA
- Optical Engineer at Ciena Corporation
- Senior Network Engineer at Cybercore Technologies
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Associate in Applied Science - Communications
- Master of Science - Information Technology/Assurance
Currently assigned to MCAS Cherry Point's network modernization project. As the Network/Systems Engineer, I am providing technical expertise and onsite project management support as we converge and upgrade the currently separated Voice and Data Networks. My duties include but are not limited to: Network support, Voice Systems Support, Systems Configuration, Security Support, Customer Support, Technical Writing and Planning, CAD Drawing Updates and Modifications, Sub- Contractor Oversight and Scheduling, Financial and Budgetary Planning, Hosting and Planning Meetings and other Collaboration Efforts, Inventory New Equipment Arrivals, and Provide Overall Project Management and Support.
- Network/Systems Engineer at Tyto Athene, LLC
- Network Analyst at East Carolina University
- IT Support Analyst at Town Of Winterville
9 months at this Job
- Associate's Degree - Computer Information Technology
Network systems engineer serving as lead engineer on 10-15 client accounts and an additional 25-35 accounts on an as-needed basis. Responsible for the total health of the network environment and for providing a complete IT-solution for the client by implementing new systems, handling user requests, help-desk support, & troubleshooting at on-site and remote locations.
• Examples of my recent project work includes: Full and Hybrid-Cloud migration: Lead engineer for (9) separate client cloud migrations including: single application, hosted mail, & comprehensive Cloud solution On-Premise Exchange 2016: Built a new on-premise Exchange 2016 server and migrated (100) POP accounts: planning, mail-flow cutover, device setup, & import of all existing mailboxes. Complete Server Infrastructure Overhaul: Major network update at a Los Angeles area manufacturing client: deployed new ESX hosts with EMC VNXe SAN, (P2V) conversion of (10) Windows servers to consolidate aging hardware, supervision for junior IT admin project to replace (30) Windows XP clients, implemented new backup server with duplication to HP tape autoloader
• Management & Maintenance: Responsible for complete health of client networks: backups, security, remote connectivity, manage data growth, adding new systems.
• Day-to-day help desk support: Provide onsite and remote help-desk support for end-users. Create best-practices documentation for IT procedures. Train and advise key users at client sites to assist with the management of IT procedures such as rotating backup media, creating new users, and routine administration tasks.
- Network Systems Engineer at Computer Specialists Inc
- Technical Sales Account Manager at Computer Specialists Inc
7 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology - Psychology
• NOC LAN/WAN Infrastructure systems deployment, management, and surveillance for Los Angeles County
• Cisco Network Systems management, configuration, and administration including support of internet ecommerce and enterprise environments
- Sr. Network Systems Engineer at E Imperial Hwy
- Sr Systems Administrator at The MIL Corp
- Sr. Systems Admin at FOX Interactive Media
- Consultant/Team Lead at California Dept. of Transportation
1 year, 8 months at this Job
Provides resolution for escalated service tickets
● Works with clients to evaluate and solve technical problems
● Evaluates existing systems and/or user needs to analyze, design, recommend, and implement system changes
● Configures and supports internal and/or external networks
● Develops and maintains all systems, applications, security, and network configurations
● Troubleshoots network performance
● Recommends upgrades, patches, and new applications and equipment
● Planning and coordination of large-scale, multi-site network environments.
● Researching, designing, and implementing special projects for internal and external clients
● Work directly with sales team on the design and development of new managed services to include server, workstation, and security appliance purchases
- Network Systems Engineer at Techlocity
- Expert knowledge of LAN at WAN Systems
- Owner at Elliot Consulting Service (ECS)
- Combat Engineer at US Army
10 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Computer Science - Computer Science
Manage/Maintain Radware Appdirector and F5 LTM Load Balancers Maintain Cisco ACS/ISE/Prime Infrastructure. Maintain SAN Infrastructure (Brocade, Netapp, Cisco NX-OS) Install/maintain Extreme XOS, Juniper Junos and cisco catalyst/Nexus 5k l3 switches Install/maintain Checkpoint , Palo alto and Cisco ASA firewalls Maintain Cisco UCS Flexpod With Nexus 5k and 62k equipment with FCOE Maintain Systems uptime of 99.999% Complete production system changes under change manangement guidelines. Maintain 3rd party customer connectivity via private MPLS lines, MOE and IPSEC tunnels Implement OSPF and BGP to have more efficient and dynamic routing tables, also mostly eliminating static routes. Design and maintain Backup and automation for network gear. Maintain Network Documentation. Administer Mysql databases for internal application use Design and implement runbooks for repeatable changes. Maintain 99.9999% uptime for Production datacenters. Maintain and deploy Centos Linux servers for various uses Maintain and deploy Windows servers for corporate use Use and maintain docker for various applications for internal and production use Design and maintain Ansible for network automation
- Network /Systems Engineer at PeopleNet Online
- at Anthony Networking Enterprises
- Senior Systems Engineer at Verisae
- Senior Unix Engineer at Insight Global
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school
Network System Engineer responsible for the design, implementation, and deployment of network solutions. Works on projects ranging from basic network upgrades to complex network redesigns. Currently providing technical expertise in support of the team for DoD customers. Communicate site specific installation requirements and site preparation actions needed to support the engineering design. Provide guidance, technical support, and problem resolution for site implementation teams to include remote and/or site troubleshooting. Support development of standardization documents, templates, and processes.
- Network Systems Engineer at General Dynamics Information Technology
- Network Infrastructure Adv. Engineering Tech at General Dynamics
- Fiber Optics Technician at CTR at Austal
- Network Technician at TEKsystems at the University of Alabama
11 months at this Job
- Certificate - Network Administration
- Bachelor's Degree - Information Systems Security
- Associates of Science - Computer Networking Systems
for Karachaganak Petroleum Operating Company at Atyrau Terminal Pump Station).
Atyrau Terminal Site Engineer
Understanding of Fiber Optic Link.
Understanding of work of SDH and DWDM systems and other telecommunications equipment installed at the sites and all Block Valve Stations as well as place of installation in telecom cabinets.
Knowledge of limits of allowable values for telecommunications equipment operating parameters
Knowledge of SDH hoist ring schematic
Knowledge of DWDM schematic of Karachaganak-Atyrau system
Basic knowledge of work in HP-UX operating system
Ability to work in SO (control system for SDH network):
MV-36 Element Manager
MV-38 Network Manager
Ability to work in Local Craft Terminal
Ability to work in Monitor v1.0
Atyrau Terminal Site Engineer responsible for BVS 26-35 area is obliged to:
• Maintain continuous monitoring of export pipeline: state of routers and switchboards; voltage, temperature and humidity at the Block Valve Stations (using WEB-Monitoring expnms01), SDH data transmission hoist ring (using MV-36, MV-38)
• Maintain schematics and tables in actual status.
• Maintain intermittent monitoring: 3 times per day: 07.00, 13.00, 18.00 satellite link status: draw, check and send daily reports to KPC Engineer
• Check Hot Line telephone line (red telephone) on a daily basis
• Once per week: on Monday draw, check and send reports on attenuation status on receivers of all multiplexors of SDH hoist ring - persons responsible for telecommunications equipment status.
• Track limits of allowable values for telecommunications equipment operating parameters
• Assist to KPC Engineer during his works at Atyrau Terminal Site and BVS 26-35
- IT Network Systems Engineer at Avencom Company
- IT Department Manager at M. Utemisov West-Kazakhstan State University
- Software Engineer at Sector of WEВ-technology
- Support Engineer at Computer Technology Department
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- Diploma - Economics and Management
• Exchange server builds, maintenance, administration, patching, and optimization of the exchange on prem environment
• Support the administration of the current corporate email and application environment which comprises Lotus Notes on premise and O365 services.
• Assist/Coordinate with messaging projects, software upgrades, architecture changes and implementation of new components within the environment.
• Create and maintain the Exchange Architectural/technical documentation including server build documentation and related network diagram
• Develop and document processes and procedures for Office 365 and associated Office Systems
• Assist with technical training and guides and mentors less experienced staff
• Assist with the Office 365 and associated Office Systems roadmap
• Migrate on premise corporate and store emails from Lotus Notes to exchange on prem to O365 without business disruption.
• Developing customer PowerShell scripts for automation, redundant task, reporting, monitoring, etc.
• Troubleshoot Messaging issues, working in collaboration with other relevant IT areas and vendor support towards a quick and effective resolution
• Resolve complex routing problems in a heterogeneous messaging environment
• Resolve Tier-2 and Tier-3 tickets related to messaging and collaboration systems
• Maintain the development, test and production environments
• Builds an understanding of current technical Office System architecture and all aspects of the architecture life cycle
• Maintains familiarity with general infrastructure, cloud platforms, and application hosting options with a detailed understanding of their service area within the Office Systems domain
• Understands information systems requirements and incorporates these requirements into Office 365 and related Office solutions
• Supports tests on new technologies that have potential impact of Office 365 and potential for use in Office Systems environment
• Work directly with users, developers, engineers, and vendors in the design and configuration of Office 365 and associated Office Systems
• Maintain a thorough understanding of the basics behind the Internet and its workings (DNS, Security, IP Routing, HTTP, VPN, Email Routing, SPAM, etc.
• Configure and setup Cisco, and Juniper Firewalls, VPN Connections and Security Appliances
• Support the day-to-day operations and maintain the Active Directory (AD) Services supporting several corporate enterprise customers with over 100 locations and 25000 users.
• Adhere to best practices, processes and procedures to underpin the onboarding, transfers and off boarding processes for AD accounts (User, Service, Generic, Vendor).
• Liaison with project teams to ensure the smooth transition of new applications, systems and initiatives into the production environment that rely on AD for all customers
• Resolve and conduct root cause analysis of system performance/failure issues.
• Review and recommend options to improve the effectiveness of AD infrastructure
• Contribute to production and maintenance of system documentation and standard operating procedures
• Engage key stakeholders and sponsors to ensure customer strategic requirements are being met
• On-call support during off-duty hours on weekdays, weekends and holidays on a scheduled/rotating basis
• experienced in Installation and configuration of ESXi Cluster, vSphere ESXis, Vcenter, VSphere Cluster
• Administrated enterprise-sized VMWare-based virtualization infrastructures covering vCenter and standalone ESXi environments version 5.5 and later. Also installed, configured and integrate servers associated with a VMWare virtual infrastructure as well as performed backup, troubleshooting and problem resolution. Additionally ensured the security posture for the virtualization environment by monitoring system security, documenting system configurations, and ensuring compliance with industry best practices
- Network Systems Engineer at CTS Companies
- Gypsum Material Supply - Network Systems Administrator at Entire Company
- Network Systems Administrator at Vaupell Industrial Plastics
- Network Tech\ Administrator at Entire Company
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Network Communications Management - Network Communications Management
Responsible for performing network and server Infrastructure assessments, designing and implementing technology solutions based on those findings, as well as providing consulting and remote administration services for small to medium size businesses. Installation and management of switches, routers, firewalls, physical and virtual servers, NAS and cloud-based storage, Disaster Recovery planning and testing, providing off-hours support, and generating network documentation and diagrams for several small to medium size businesses.
- Lead Network / Systems Engineer at Alpha Blue Technologies LLC
- Sr. Windows Systems Engineer at INetU / Viawest
- Sr. Network Engineer at Sungard
- Assistant Manager of Network Operations at Voicenet Inc
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent