- Network Technician at Outsource Technical
- Project Manager at Summit Riser Systems
- Sr. Field Technician at Verizon Business
- Field Services Coordinator at CBeyond Communications
6 months at this Job
- Certification - management
• Support production Switches, Routers & Firewalls. (Mainly Cisco Based)
• Provide hardware/software support for production servers. (Windows Server & VMware)
• Provide support for Cisco based IP Phone systems.
• Provide support for Printers, Scanners, and Badge readers.
• Support for Windows-based devices.( XP-Win10)
• Provide off-site remote support and diagnostics.
• Provide support for all conference room A\V equipment.
• Provide system imaging and backup support for production systems.
• Provide site vendor management and project support.
• Provide daily hardware and software test and verifications.
• Proactively resolve issues and make recommendations
- Systems Network Technician at Systems Network Technician, PHD Inc
- Desktop Support Specialist at Compucom Systems, Inc for Merck Pharmaceuticals
- Helpdesk Technician at GFI Software
- Service Desk Analyst at HCL America
10 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Computer Engineering Technology
As a Network Technician I was responsible for designing engineering and installation/ maintenance of complex Telecommunications networks.
- Network Technician at CenturyLink
- Senior Engineer II at
8 years, 9 months at this Job
- Network Technician - Telecommunications
- Network Technician
Network Technician: install, troubleshoot and remove temporary High density WI-FI and hardwired networks for events.
- Network Technician at Rightround LLC
- Event IT Supervisor at City of Austin
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school - General
- Some college
• 2018 - Present The networking department of Ramapo College of New Jersey ITS provides high speed ethernet and Wi-Fi to the college campus and residential areas, its main objective is to provide network connectivity. Network Technician Develops and maintains campus wide computer network with available resources and current needs. Installs and provides support to access points, switches, ports, and data centers. Diagnoses and resolves areas of poor connectivity. Works with end users to guarantee satisfaction and stable connection.
• Upgraded residential area intermediate distribution frames to support fiber optics, and local access points to provide stronger connection.
• Laid network framework for new library.
- Network Technician at RCNJ Residential Networking
- Technical Support Aide at RCNJ ITS
1 year at this Job
I am currently a Network Technician at Sunshine Inc., formerly known as Sunshine Children's home. My responsibilities include assigning helpdesk requests to the specific party that it applies to, troubleshooting various hardware and software related issues, and also implementing enterprise-wide systems such as; Device encryption using the Sophos Safeguard Enterprise Software, Deskman Lockdown software to 70 different employee kiosks. I am consistently working with various types of servers (Active Directory-Windows Server 2012, Exchange 2012, Encryption, Antivirus, File Server) and IP Phone systems
- Network Technician at Sunshine Inc
- at Sunshine Inc
- at Barry Bagels
- I.T. Internship at Avaya
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Business - Business
- - General
Network Technician: Part of a the three person operation and maintenance team. Ensuring that all installation projects are completed in a timely manner. Organize and execute installation projects with minimal supervision Installation of Cisco Switches racking/stacking Installing and terminating all Cat5(e), Cat6, Single and Multimode fiber optic cable 62.5 & 50 micron Installing cable trays and grounding Testing and troubleshooting with Fluke and OTDR tester.
- Network Technician at ICS Nett
- Network Technician at Bowhead Science & Tech LLC
- Fiber Optic Technician III at Henkels & Mc Coy
- Cabling Technician at Tech USA
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma
Telecommunications, Construction, Management, and Building good rapport to ensure network stability. Uses mechanical, technical, and social skills to smoothly and efficiently upgrade/maintain networks enhancing customer experience. Strong knowledge of wired, and wireless telecommunications systems. Organizes, upgrades, and maintain ISP Network. With well rounded knowledge of all departments that produce optimal operating internet systems. Using my intelligence in Cisco routing, ubiquiti, Canopy, LTE, RF Spectrum, programming, install, repair, and physical build outs of tower sites Career Progression & Select Projects Rise Broadband | Dallas, TX | 07/2014 - Present Network Technician * Policies and requirements. - Oversee internal and external network systems for the company and the customer base. - Assist with overlooking our systems maintaining and upgrading where needed. I help with Spectrum control, project plans, travel arrangements, personnel training, Network system installation/repair. I have created multiple power points and documentation for company wide equipment training. - Correspond with Supervisors and Vendors on Network problems and solutions. * Troubleshooting. - Conduct site audits to ensure compliance with company standards and guidelines. Executed corrective actions in numerous nationwide networks in need of maintenance and improvement. * Documentation, equipment upgrades, problem solving. - Generate reports, and maintained records of equipment on Enterprise accounts and commercial tower sites. Reviewed previously submitted documentation on lease agreements corresponding with equipment usage. - Organize and create documents for training and corporate information on solutions to problems and new equipment programming. - View work to ensure compliance with company guidelines, including quality checks of tower locations and customer premises. Contributions: → Achieved solutions for many network upgrades, network issues, and personnel efficiency resulting in customer saving predicament. → Saved company money by fixing solutions remotely minimizing field technician on site time. → Received fastest promotion in company history obtaining new position in under a year of employment.
- Network Technician at Rise Broadband
- Welder (Full-Time) at Excell Fueling Systems
- Welder/Machinist at Texas Hydraulics Pneumatics
4 years, 6 months at this Job
Network technician official responsibilities list: Performs routine installation, maintenance, and repair activities for network systems including voice, data, network, transport, and video equipment. Presents and conducts self in a professional manner; promotes positive company image to the public. Completes post installation tests for call processing functionality and AMA testing. Performs monthly routine maintenance tasks. Coordinates central office translations activities. My experience under this title includes : -Troubleshooting / maintaning hardware on Nortel DMS 500 supernode pots / iSDN telecom switch and remote peripheral modules consisting of LGC, DTC, DTCI, RCC, and IDT/RST nodes. - trouble shooting and repair of hardware and software componants of Nortel OPAC, Nortel OPM, Adtran TA5000, Calix C7 and E7, and UMC 1000 voice switches in the field. -Troubleshooting issues on these remote nodes included testing the T1 span voice/data links being carried over both outsideplant copper twisted pair, and fiber optic cable. -Routine Maintenance, troubleshooting, and some installation of combined voice/broadband DSLAM's including Adtran 1248, Adtran TA5000, Calix C7, E7, and E3 systems. -Routine maintenance, troubleshooting and limited installation of hardware, and circuits utilizing Windstream's various transport networks consisting of Cerent/Cisco 1545 RoADM and SONET nodes, Optelian DWDM, Optelian CWDM, and Cyan CWDM. equipment. -installing and trouble shooting physical cross connects and connected equipment in CO's for Pots/DSL, ISDN, DS0 (56K and 64K),DS1 (ATM, TDM, EOC, PRI, EIA) and DS3 services, -Installation and troubleshooting fiber optic cross connects and connected euipment (SFP, XFP, GBIC, both fixed and tune-able) in CO's for: 50 meg up to 100 GIG SMB FTTP (Fiber To The Prem), FTTT (Fiber To The cellular Tower), OC3 up to OC 192 over interoffice and inter network transport sytems. -Working with Transport NOC's, Data NOC's, and Voice NOC's to complete new installations, perform hardware and software upgrades, and resolve trouble reports related to all previously mentioned systems. Test quipment used: Laptop computer, MAP terminal tied to DMS500 super node, TByrd 104 Ds1 test meter. T-Byrd/JDSU 2209 DS1 digital test meter, JDU 6000 OTDR, JDSU 6000 DS3 digital test meter, JDSU 2000 OTDR, ONX 5000 Broadband/POTS test meter, Digital multimeter, Fiber optic power meter, Fiber optic light source. Fiber optic fiber verification source (VFL),
- Network Technician at WIndstream Holdings
- Business Systems Technician at Windstream Holdings
- Customer Service technician-Residential/ Small business at Windstream Communications
- CSR - Customer Service Representative at Windstream Communications
9 years, 8 months at this Job
Network Technician is responsible for the installation, testing and hardening of network equipment, servers, workstations and other rack-mounted equipment; associated ancillary electronic equipment and cabling per engineering specifications and operational procedures on customer property. Assembles and installs equipment to include workstations, servers, switches, routers, audio-visual, and ancillary equipment. Performs testing and diagnostic procedures on equipment according to published equipment standards, all with little or no support. Utilizes troubleshooting and fault isolation techniques to isolate and resolve system and customer issues during initial implementation.
- Network Technician at Cape Fox Federal Integrators
- Cyber Transport Journeyman/Network Admin/Network Engineer at 5th Combat Communications Group
- Cyber Transport Technician at Incirlik AB
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Certification - Information Technology/Network Admin/Security