Network technician tier-1, provisioning equipment, RF tier 1 support, wirelless equipment- Ubiquiti-radwin-Mikrotic-Intracom, etc. Equipment management. Cisco, juniper, tellabs, Mikrotic, linksys. End user support.
- Network Technician at Neptuno Networks
- Help Desk Support at Evertec PR
- IT Manager at Unified Global Solution
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Ingenieria de Redes y Desarrollo de Aplicaciones
Professional basketball in El Salvador, Mexico, Germany, Canada
- Dish Network Technician at Dish network technician, Professional Basketball Player, FedEx warehouse worker, Jostens
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- BBA - COMMUNICATION
- - COMMUNICATION
Network Technician Alaska Communications Interior Greenwood CO Team 925 University Ave Fairbanks, AK 99709 (907)459-5450 Duties: Journeyman/Telecom/CO Tech with the IBEW. Install/configure/setup/maintain/troubleshoot Telecommunications/Power equipment at Globe/Greenwood Central Offices, Fairbanks/Interior Villages remote CO’s/huts, for Interior CO team. Wire telecommunications/DC power cabling/jumper wire for Main Distribution Frame, DSLAM’s, Routers, Switches, Ethernet/Fiber patch panels, rectifiers, batteries and generators. Setup/configure/troubleshoot residential/commercial DSL Circuits, T-1’s and Voice/phone/dial tone service with PBX, Splicers, I & R, Programming, Engineering, and Assignment groups.
- Network Technician at Alaska Communications
- IT Help Desk Technician at Doyon Utilities, LLC
- Fort Knox Desktop Support Technician at HP
- Technical Support at AT&T Uverse Tier
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associates of Science in Software Engineering - Software Engineering
Network Technician is responsible for the installation, testing and hardening of network equipment, servers, workstations and other rack-mounted equipment; associated ancillary electronic equipment and cabling per engineering specifications and operational procedures on customer property. Assembles and installs equipment to include workstations, servers, switches, routers, audio-visual, and ancillary equipment. Performs testing and diagnostic procedures on equipment according to published equipment standards, all with little or no support. Utilizes troubleshooting and fault isolation techniques to isolate and resolve system and customer issues during initial implementation.
- Network Technician at Cape Fox Federal Integrators
- Cyber Transport Journeyman/Network Admin/Network Engineer at 5th Combat Communications Group
- Cyber Transport Technician at Incirlik AB
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Certification - Information Technology/Network Admin/Security
• Rack and stack, punching down cat6 cable on patch panel, terminating RJ45s, testing patch cables to ensure they are good, installed hardware (patch panel and a cisco switch) Network Technician Amazon NSI - Lever Project October 2018 - January 2019
• Was able to interpret MCMs with their corresponding cut sheets and used them to verify and patch fiber cables during data migration operations
• Worked on the global Amazon Migration project and did the following: Verification of labels and single mode fiber cables, patching of new cables, troubleshooting errors between parent and child sites.
• Resolved device-to-device errors, and also site to site errors with the use of light meters, cleaning tools, VFL, QSFP optics and running cables when necessary with team mate(s).
• Run L2, lldp and ping tests to clear and verify link errors to ensure proper connectivity and successful data transmission between devices and from parent to child sites and vice versa.
• Resolved Johnny-5 (J 5) tickets with severity levels ranging from 3 to 5 with ticketing system.
- Network Technician at ZiyoTek Institute
- Network Technician at Facebook / Direct Line
- Network /Cable Technician at NET100 Ltd
3 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science degree - Information Technology
Honolulu, HI * Repaired computers, laptops, printers, monitors and other devices. Networked computers for residential and business customers. Custom build PCs for customers. Consultation on best recommendations for customers. Computer and Network Technician
- Computer and Network Technician at Self-Employed
- at High Performance Systems, Inc
15 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
- Associates in Science - Information Technology
- - higher education
I am a network technician who provisions circuits from analog up to 100gig. I deal with many platforms of equipment from Ds0 to DWDM. Many manufacturers and ages of equipment. I am responsible for troubleshooting circuits as well. We work on routers, DWDM, and many different styles of muxes. Working on customer ethernet has become a big part of my job. I also am responsible for storm restoration and hauling generators and establishing emergency power. Everything I touch is part of a large ethernet network. I can load scripts and install switches and routers, several different brands. I handle programming and hardware/software changes. Among some of the equipment is Calix, Adtran and Nortel to name just a few. This includes SFP's, GBICs and all kinds of cards and circuit boards. My hands are always in the network and I adhere to all safety practices. I also help manage contractors and vendors on a daily basis.
- network technician at Centurylink
- Transport Technician at Level 3 Communications
- Technician at Baker Communications
- Technician at Keytel Systems
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school - College prep
Dish network remote technician. Install in home satellite and upsell smart home services. Also Hughes net trained
- Dish Network Technician at Dish Network Echostar
- Sales Associate at AutoZone
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Associate - Electrical computing and engineering tech
- High school or equivalent - General studies
Responsible for Tier 2 triage trouble reports, fault isolation, initiating Outside Plant Technician dispatch when required and interacting with internal and external customers to resolve and close trouble reports for fiber based voice, data and video services. The Fiber Network Technician will also be responsible for evaluation & resolution of provisioning fallout for fiber based voice, data and video services.
- Fiber Network Technician at Verizon
- Help Desk Analyst at Milvets Systems Technology, Inc
12 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering - Computer Engineering
- Masters of Business Administration - Finance
Lead tech I’m a Network Technician with 15 years experience. Solid background in voice & data. Proficiency with all Tech 3 duties performing red line corrections. Proficiency with all Tech 2 duties, dressing and terminating 3 patch panels in 8 hours, reading blueprints and red lines. I’m able to communicate with management and coworkers efficiently, also in a lead role. I lead crews of 3-12 people. Ability to work independently with little to no supervision.
- Network Technician III at TEKsystems
11 years, 9 months at this Job
- Trade School - Network Technician