Configure new and in-service Cisco routers(2900 series), switches(2960 series), firewalls, load balancers, QoS and other network elements * Writing test plans which define the strategy and test cases for new product * Executes end to end test cases based on wireless features, functionalities and performance. * Troubleshooting network and related server issues. * Experience documenting work by use of a ticketing system * Participate in feature testing, automation testing and specification reviews. * Upgrading and downgrading controllers in different loads.
- Network Test Engineer at Cisco Systems
- Graduate Assistant at OKLAHOMA STATE UNIVERSITY
- Cisco's Premier Partner at Micro Sun & Solution plc
5 months at this Job
- M.Sc. - Electrical and Computer Engineering
- B.Sc. - Electrical and Computer Engineering
• Performing MEF Carrier Ethernet 2.0 testing for hardware equipments for various services such as E-Line, E-LAN, E-Tree and E-Access.
• Part of Test Engineering Team for Layer 2 Integration Testing and troubleshooting of Managed Switches, SFP'S and Cable Connector types.
• Tested key features like UNI, ENNI, OVC, EVC, Service OAM, CIR, CBS, EIR, EBS, L2CP tunneling, Bundling, Service Multiplexing, MEF Standardized Classes of Service based on PCP, DSCP and L2CP.
• Provide support for major vendors such as Cisco, Juniper, Ciena, Alcatel Lucent, Huawei, Infinera, etc to help them configure their devices based on the requirements of the Test Plan for CE2.0 certification.
• Installation of hardware equipment and configuring the network scenarios for various testing conditions.
• Interfacing the hardware using XENA manager and running the tests using the Veryx/ATTEST test suite.
• Configuring the Test Probes IP address, updating software and module firmware versions to prepare for real-time services testing.
- Network Test Engineer at Iometrix
- Field Test Specialist at GPRS R&D
- Data Analyst at Zyme Solutions Private Limited
5 years at this Job
- MASTERS OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING - ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
- MASTERS OF ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING - ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
Spirent Test center (STC) is a traffic generator for wired and wireless products of Networking and Telecommunications. The Spirent Test Center have two Models N4U and N11U chassis. It has three types of Modules Dx, Fx and Mx module all are supports 1/10/40/100/400 Gig Ports.
Landslide Performance Test System family of products and applications provide comprehensive test solutions for 3G, 4G/LTE wireless data network devices. The Landslide Test Manager have two Models c100 and c150.
Spirent iTest is the first testing tool to help device testers do their jobs faster and more easily than ever before.
• Worked in Juniper/Cisco Automation Platforms are TOBY, JSAFE, JT, PyAts, Spitfire, Cay 2.0.
• Developed Spirent Tester Center, Spirent I Test and Landslide TCL/Python/Perl API's for TOBY, JSAFE, JT, PyAts, Spitfire, Cay 2.0.
• Developed automated scripts for PPPoE, DHCP, DHCPv6, L2TPv2, PPPoEL2TPv2, cos Testing, BGP, OSPF, IGMP/MLD and MPLS using TCL, Robot, Python and Perl.
• Debugging Spirent related Automation Python, Perl and TCL/TK issues on Juniper/Cisco Automation platform like TOBY, JSAFE, JT, PyAts, Spitfire, Cay 2.0.
• Developed stc_gen function for Emulated Devices and Stream blocks using Python and Json.
• Developed Python API for Sql Query getting results for Spirent Results DB file.
• Delivered onsite technical service and support of customer's automation infrastructure.
• Helping Juniper/Cisco customer for Spirent Tester GUI configuration related to PPPoE Testing, DHCP, DHCPv6, L2TPv2, PPPoEL2TPv2, BGP, OSPF, MPLS, Multicast traffic, IPTV, ANCP, QOS, L2/L3 Scale Traffic, RFC 2544 and Cos.
• Tested Latency and Through put on Juniper/Cisco devices using RFC 2544 on different frame sizes.
• Build Topology diagram and configure manually in Spirent iTest as per customer requirement.
• Developed Test procedures, Test case in Spirent iTest on various features like L3VPN, BGP, OSPF, MPLS, VLAN, STP/RSTP.
• Developed Result Query and Analysis in Spirent iTest tool.
• Developed Test Topology, Test Procedure, Test cases, Results Query and Analysis for Spirent iTest web-based Velocity tool.
• Configuring, Installation and Troubleshooting Spirent Test Center (STC), vSTC , Spirent iTest, Avalanche and Landslide
• Creating and configuring ports of vSTC 69/71/72/75/80/81/81/83/84 version and Loading of vSTC image using VMWARE.
• Configuring, Installation and Troubleshooting Spirent Test Center (STC), Avalanche, Landslide Hardware like, Chassis Configuration, Chassis upgradation, Port swapping, Chassis Re-image.
• Debug Spirent test center port speed L1 issues using Spirent Boot GUI.
• Developed Landslide Python API's for Juniper Toby Automation Platform.
• Written Robot scripts for Hybrid Access Gate Way (HAG) testing, Data Traffic like Raw, TCP, UDP and Cos bits.
• Helping to customers for Landslide Configuration like Hybrid Access Gate Way (HAG) testing, Data Traffic like Raw, TCP, UDP and Cos bits.
• Configuring and troubleshooting of customer Testing Equipment are Juniper Mx 480/240/80, vMX Models.
• On time Spirent Test Center Automation Support to Juniper POC Team.
• Code check in using Bit Bucket and Git Hub.
• Communicating with Spirent product teams regarding bugs and proactively conduct follow-ups to ensure customer received fixes and tested.
• Raising Defects in Sales Force Issue Tracking tool and tracking them on regular basis.
• Discussing with management on product development issues arising from product problems identified through customer service and product experiences.
• Process and maintain pertinent information within our support CRM systems.
• Respond to customer inquiries either in person or via telephone, online networks and email.
• Educating customers on Spirent support processes and SLAs. Environment: PPPoE v4v6, DHCP, DHCPv6, L2TPv2 , PPPoEL2TPv2 , IGMP, MLD, IPTV, ANCP, BGP , cos Testing , Hybrid Access Gateway (HAG), RFC 2544Spirent Test Center (STC) v69/70/71/75/78/81/82/83/84 , vSTC, Spirent iTest/Velocity v7.1/7.0/6.1/6.0 , Landslide v13/15/16 , Juniper Mx v480/240/80 , vMX , Sales force , Bit Bucket , Git Hub, CENT OS , Ubuntu, SQLite
- Resident Engineer/Network Test Engineer at Spirent Communications
- Sr. System Test Engineer at AT&T
- Sr. Network Protocol Test Engineer at BENU Networks
- Network Protocol Test Engineer at Mro-Tek
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor - Information Technology
• (Multimode, Single mode, UTP, ), Bridging, Switching, Routing, Ethernet and Transport technologies and protocols
• Protocols OSPF, DHCP, DNS, and network topology.
•Hands-on experience in network equipment test setup and configuration
•Network Equipment experience- IP type equipment (routers, switches, Juniper and Checkpoint Firewalls firewalls, load balance.
• Data Networking Knowledge (OSI Model, TCP/IP, Optical Networking and cat 6 Ethernet) Racking.
•responsible to setup network test configuration under the direction of engineers/architects
•IP networking technology and terminology, have done similar work (e.g. IP equipment installation/testing/troubleshooting) Nexus Cisco Switches 7000 series
• Fiber optic element.
• L1,L2, L3 & L4
• ASR 9000
• Security Firewalls
- Network Test Engineer (Consultant) at Charter Communnications
- Network Security Engineer at Security Validation LLC
- Network Engineer/Security- Project Manager at USA Volunteer Organization
- Senior Network Engineer at Verizon
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Science (physics mathematics computer science)
Project: Brocade NOS VDX Feature testing of Data Center Technologies, Protocols based on Brocade VDX, switch product lines. Work on Data Center Networks, building network topologies, setting up test beds, reference and demo labs with all services. Developing feature, functional, deployment guides, troubleshooting guides etc. Working directly with customers on designing and deploying network, troubleshooting issues on production networks Managed escalations and represented the quality team in critical issues review meetings with support team Worked in the following areas in SQA functional Testing; 1) Data Center Networking - on Layer 2 and Layer 3 protocols 2) Layer 2, Layer 3 testing for - Ethernet switching, STP, RSTP, ARP, DHCP Relay, TCP IP, OSPF, BGP, L4-L7, ECMP, Cisco ASA Firewall etc 3) Overlay Technologies - EVPN, VXLAN etc 4) VMware Virtualization using vCenter server / vSphere / ESXi 5) Writing Test Plan for the features and Automation of test cases using PYTHON / tcl 6) Working directly with customers on designing and deploying network, PoC's, troubleshooting issues on production networks
- Network Test Engineer at Brocade
- Contractor' for Google at Digital-X Inc
- Software Engineer at Cisco Systems
- Software Engineer ( SAN Testing ) at Cisco Systems
10 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communications Engineering - VENU GOPAL NATH
Performed Customer Solution testing and System testing on Enterprise Switches and Routers. Integrated and performed end to end feature testing of L2, L3, security, wireless AP, datacenter, virtual platforms and network management operations solution. Ability to build, provision and configure large system test level test beds.
● Developed and reviewed feature test plans, deployment guide and worked on urgent customer escalations.
● Worked on ACL, DHCP snooping, 802.1x, IPsec, OSPF, RIP, BGP, PIM, IGMP, VLAN, SSH, IPv6.
● Worked on automation scripts using TCL/Tk and Python, executed regression tests using scripts, reviewed and fixed existing scripts.
- Network Test Engineer at ARRIS/BROCADE SYSTEMS
- Protocol Dev. Test Engineer at ERICSSON/REDBACK NETWORKS
- at NOKIA IP Routers/CheckPoint FireWall
- GDI - Contractor at CISCO Systems
7 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Technology - ECE
• Testing Dual - band concurrent IEEE 802.11n 2.4 GHz and IEEE 802.11ac 5 GHz Wi-Fi interfaces. Executed WLAN performance testing in all the supported Wi-Fi radio modes by measuring throughput in different channel conditions.
• Measured and configured different parameters on DUT such as Transmit Power, Signal Strength, MCS Value, WDS, HT mode, etc. while performing the tests. Verified and conclude the effects of these parameters on the throughput. Executed different test scenarios using various wireless technologies such as MU-MIMO, Beam-forming, etc.
• By using Iperf and Ixia-Chariot executed performance and stress tests on different wireless network topologies. Wireshark sniffer is used to analyze frames. Used shell scripts for log collection.
• Involved in all phases of Product Test Cycle: Creating Lab Entry Requirements (LERs), Test Plan, Test cases development, and Test Execution.
• Execute performance, interoperability, and system level tests. Analyze failures and defects, collecting logs and help the R&D to solve the issues. Test execution, Bugs reporting, debugging and tracking the bugs until the closure.
• Experience working with TCP/IP, UDP, IPv4/IPv6 addressing, Ethernet, DHCP, DNS, ICMP, ARP, NAT, Bridging, Switching.
• Worked with the vendors, chipset manufacturers and the cross teams to analyze, troubleshoot and resolve possible Hardware and Software issues.
- Wireless Network Test Engineer at Amazon Labs 126
- Network Test Engineer at Samsung Electronics America
- Software Test Engineer at Motorola Mobility
3 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering - Electronics and Communication
• Designs, installs, maintains, configures, and upgrades communications systems and network hardware (e.g. hubs, routers, switches, cabling, servers, interface cards).
• Troubleshoot multi radio and cellular communication channel In/Out (MIMO).
• Evaluates network communications hardware and software to ensure products can accomplish specific tasks using company based software, video communication utility tools.
• Provides technical assistance and information to clients and monitors LAN\WAN data traffic to ensure that all data packets are being delivered to correct destinations.
• Captured network data using TShark utility browsed via graphic user interface.
• Assist customers remotely for issues using (Hangout, Zoom and TeamViewer).
• Manage and monitor windows Operating systems servers using Microsoft product systems. Environment : LAN/WAN, Skype, Hangout, Zoom, TeamViewer.
- Network Test Engineer at WMATA
- RF Drive Test Engineer at Shentel/Sprint
- Help Desk Support at CACI International Inc
- Data Center Cable Tech at Amazon.com
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor's Science - Electrical and Computer Engineering
• Designed and implemented custom RF validation test systems using LabVIEW/CPP. These systems are used to verify Cisco's flagship CCAP DOCSIS Edge Router (cBR-8) and uBR10k products.
• Contributed in cross-functional teams to define test strategy based on input from customer, marketing, sales and engineering design teams.
• Technical Lead responsible for overall design of custom test infrastructure including software compliance programs and hardware stack including racks, spectrum analyzers, traffic generators, TV test receivers, vector network analyzers and additional external network components (e.g. CMTS, EdgeRouters)
• Recognized by peers and management teams for strong debugging/troubleshooting skills. Keen ability to reproduce hard to isolate bugs. Able to use system level understanding to determine root cause. Worked well with engineering teams to implement solutions.
• Collaborated closely with design teams to develop thorough test plans to cover new features and functionality. Developed over 100 robust tests according to specifications with very little rework required once in production.
• Familiarity with network provisioning and management tools including: DHCP servers, DNS Servers, TFTP Servers, SNMP Management servers.
• Created, presented and archived test reports, submitted bug tickets, escalated critical defects when needed.
• Mentored team members on technology and debugging techniques.
- Test Engineer at Cisco Systems
- Software Engineer at
17 years, 7 months at this Job
• Makes recommendations on existing projects to improve network security Created Change Requests, Method of Procedures (MOPS) and assisted on-call migrations and changes.
• Performed Level 3-4 troubleshooting and analysis of disaster recovery issues, security implementations, firewall configurations, vulnerability assessments, and intrusion detection and analyze, customer consultation.
• Creating network object groups and Access Control lists and Object group services on Cisco ASA 5500 as per client needs.
• Telnet into Cisco router to configure and update interface, and subnet TCP/IPv4.
• Used Visio diagram to support the verification of switches and servers in the DMZ.
• Manage the firewall deployment, rules migrations, and firewall administration.
• Responsible for converting existing rule base onto new platforms.
• Used QRadar to check logs for troubleshooting firewall as well as network issues.
• Migrated network from EIGRP to OSPF.
• Demonstrated experience with IPSEC VPN design connection and protocols, IPSEC tunnel configuration, encryption and integrity protocols.
• Management of proxies, firewalls and F5 load balancers.
• Configuring IRules on F5 Load balancers.
• Migrated from Cisco ASA to Palo Alto.
• Work on Change Management for migration from Cisco ASA to Palo Alto.
• Used KIWI monitoring tool to troubleshoot network issues.
• Implemented VLAN, VTP domain, Trunking and Ether Channel on Cisco 5500 switches.
• Responsible for performing the engineering lifecycle functions of detailed design, implementation and hand-over to production for part or all of a network technical solution to the client, in accordance with an agreed technical architecture.
• Monitors network performance and implements performance tuning when necessary.
• Worked with IPSEC VPN and B2B VPN design connection and protocols, IPSEC tunnel.
• Provides Local & Wide Area Network and Network Security Support.
• Upgraded with Nexus 9k,7k and 5k switches to deal with the vulnerability issues.
• Manage firewall/security systems by establishing and enforcing policies.
• Configured and Managed Virtual F5 and Virtual Checkpoint in AWS Cloud.
• Performs network and security hardware and software maintenance.
• Create and maintain detailed network documentation and procedures.
• Performs maintenance and management of assigned security technologies and functions that include firewalls, authentication devices, encryption, event log monitoring, reporting, incident response, security analysis and/or
• Researches, evaluates, designs and implements new/improved security software and/or devices that meet risk management objectives.
• Upgraded Panorama version 7.0 to 8.0 on Palo Alto Firewalls.
• Performs security analysis of assigned systems and functions. Reports findings and makes recommendations for remediation to management.
• Implementing new routing architecture for AWS implementation with edge device termination.
• Worked on Cloud automation using AWS Cloud Formation templates.
• Develops, documents and implements new processes and procedures which improve the department's ability to provide World Standard client service
• Provide support for DMZ's creating and developing DMZ designs IDS signatures to meet new and emerging technologies threats.
• Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve complex security attacks.
• Performed DDOS mitigations and analysis.
• Troubleshooting the Network Issues onsite and remotely depending on the severity of the issues.
• Perform research and provide direction on new and emerging security technologies.
• Help to develop response processes, rules and alert notifications.
• Provide communications to management on the threat/risk profile for various networks and data.
• Install, configure and maintain Network Security devices. This includes software installation, patches, and upgrades.
• Basic knowledge configuring CISCO networking devices.
• Hands-on experience with all phases of firewall and network operations, firewall change requests, firewall configuration, network services, and network security.
• Ability to troubleshoot complex multi-vendor network issues in the LAN and WAN networks and working with multiple application and system teams to identify bottlenecks and other network configuration issues
• In-depth knowledge in the area of deep packet troubleshooting with Wireshark and/or Riverbed ACE Analyst and tcp-dump. Environment: Cisco Routers, Cisco Switches, Juniper Routers, Juniper Switches, Nexus 7k/5k/2k Routing protocols, Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Aruba, F5, Load Balancer, AWS, BlueCoat, HSRP, VRRP, IPSEC VPN, VPN, QOS, ASA firewall, Load balancer, SONET, Multicast, MPLS, VLANS, VTP, RSTP, ACL, NAT, IDS/IPS, SIP, RTP, RADIUS, TACACS+, Juniper SRX, ASR 9000, Catalyst 6500, CRS, Cisco ASR Firewall
- Sr. Network Engineer at Verizon
- Sr. Network Security Engineer at CISCO Systems
- Network Test Engineer at T Mobile
- Network Engineer at AT&T
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Electrical Engineering