-- Physical and Virtual Firewalls over VPN, with users connecting via RADIUS, LDAP authentication. -- FIPS Certification experience for operational tests with Acumen security team. -- Common Access Card Test with digital authentication for Department of Defense -- Lab Management - Install Hardware/Software, Configure switch and console connections. -- Setup Physical and Virtual FW test beds with VSphere, ESXi server, Virtual machines. -- Execute test plans, open and manage defects in a fast paced environment.
-- Physical and Virtual Firewalls over VPN, with users connecting via RADIUS, LDAP authentication.
-- FIPS Certification experience for operational tests with Acumen security team.
-- Common Access Card Test with digital authentication for Department of Defense
-- Lab Management - Install Hardware/Software, Configure switch and console connections.
-- Setup Physical and Virtual FW test beds with VSphere, ESXi server, Virtual machines.
-- Execute test plans, open and manage defects in a fast paced environment.
- Network Test Engineer at SonicWall Inc.
- Sr. Software QA Test Engineer at Stoke/Mavenir/Mitel
- Sr Software QA Engineer at Juniper Networks
- Systems Test Engineer at Nortel Networks
5 months at this Job
- MCSE - Networking
- Bachelor of Science
Functional testing of L2-L3-Security and Infra features, Customer Solution testing and feature integration System testing on Enterprise Switches and Routers. Feature Integration and end to end testing of L2, L3, security, wireless, datacenter, virtual platforms and network management operations solution. Provision and configure large system test level test beds with large scale configuration including Linux and VMware. Develop test plans and test tools. Interface with offshore teams to lead projects. Test automation using Python. Worked on Customer Escalation issues.
Test Environment: Brocade Routers, integrated with Spirent and Ixia traffic tools and 3rd party switches and routers, Ruckus WiFi, Aruba WiFi AP, controllers, VoIP Phones. Configuring and deploying Linux (Centos, Ubuntu, Red Hat) application servers and VMWare clients, iPerf, WireShark, Aruba Clear Pass and Ruckus Cloud Path security policy management tools. OSPF, BFD, RIP, BGP, VRF, PIM, VRRP, IGMP, STP, RSTP, LAG, SNMP, OPEN FLOW, FLOODLIGHT SDN CONTROLLER, REST-API and VXLAN.
• Functional testing of enterprise switching, routing, security features and Infrastructure features. Developed test strategies, test plans, deployment guides.
• Solution and deployment testing: delivered K-12 deployment solution. This solution was for major school districts in USA, with 2 tier approach, focussed on end to end network design, security and datacenter.
• System testing in complex customer topology by integrating all features of Brocade Routers and switches, Integrated brocade protocols and features, Integrated Security protocols, tested vulnerability and attack scenarios. Implemented customer requirements, built topology and tested thoroughly.
• Engaged in leading maintenance release projects and driving best practices in test planning, delivered high quality test results.
• Automated 50+ functionalities, 200+ triggers of Brocade ICX router/switches using Python and shell scripts, automated customer escalation issues, reviewed and fixed existing scripts.
• Provided solutions for several high priority customer escalations by debugging and working along with TAC and developers.
• Worked on RESTAPI and Cloud connectivity testing for SmartZone on premise and datacenter.
• Troubleshooting large scale system test network.
- Network Test Engineer at COMMSCOPE/BROCADE SYSTEMS
- Protocol Development Test Engineer for Service Provider Edge Routers at ERICSSON
- Member Technical Staff at CheckPoint FireWall/NOKIA IP Routers
- Technical Support Engineer at CMS Ltd
8 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Technology - Electronics and Communication Engineering
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Design and setup a test network (including clients, servers, routers and dedicated test equipment) independently.
• Development and maintenance of Automation scripts using TCL/TK, Python
• Coordinated end to end Testing Activities for each release in the User Acceptance testing (UAT) environment.
• Settings of the networking devices (Cisco Router, switches) co-coordinating with the system/Network administrator during implementation.
• Responsible for analyzing product requirements and set direction of overall product design and technologies and for executing and validating Test procedures.
• Developing Test plans,on OSPF,BGP,ISIS,IPV6 Test Procedures, executing functional testing of ISR4k, ISR1K,ASR1k.
• Designed and implemented Routing Protocol software, including unit-testing and bug-fixing activities.
- SR. NETWORK TEST ENGINEER at CISCO SYSTEMS
- WIRELESS TESTING AND VALIDATION ENGINEER at FACEBOOK
- NETWORK ENGINEER at FACEBOOK
- SENIOR TEST ENGINEER at CISCO SYSTEMS
1 year at this Job
• Currently working for IP/Backbone engineering group for AlticeUSA.
• Day-to-day IP network design, implementation and support for LAN/WAN internal networks, wireless, Cisco VoIP/Call Manager solution and Cisco video endpoints products.
• Secondary support of thin client workstations, wiring and rack/stack network equipment at Data Center, Cisco Webex, Jabber, Cisco Unity.
• Travel to company locations to resolve technical LAN/WAN/networking issues.
• Perform configuration, installation, upgrade and deployment of software, hardware and network (audio/video) equipment.
- Senior Network Engineer at AlticeUSA
- Network Consultant Engineer (Data Center) at CISCO
- Network Consultant Engineer (Cable Advance Services) at CISCO
- Resident Engineer at BIGBAND NETWORKS
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- BSEE - Computer
Designed and implemented Test infrastructure as per customer use case and executed test plans. ◦ Completed deployment of CSO Application based on Micro-services (Kubernetes/Container model). ◦ Developed Templates for AWS infrastructure as a code using Terraform to build dev & QA environments. ◦ Experience in creating AWS computing instance Services like EC2, ELB, Auto Scaling Group and Route53. ◦ Tested DMVPN, various internet breakouts, Failover and High availability with uCPE use case. ◦ Implemented and validated Advanced Policy-Based Routing with SLA compliant application traffic. ◦ Finished 3rd party VNF onboarding with Contrail Service Orchestration (CSO) platform with cloud CPE (vCPE) on Contrail/OpenStack infrastructure and with universal CPE (uCPE) on Juniper CPE device. ◦ Modified container config files; committed and pushed images to the registry, edited deployments. ◦ Automated SD-WAN offering for service provider solutions with Robot/REST API.
- Solution Test Engineer at Juniper Networks
- Site Reliability Engineer at Nexius
- Software Engineer at Cisco Systems
- Network Test Engineer at AT&T Research Labs
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Science (M.S.) - Networking
- Bachelor of Science - (B.S.), Electronics and Communications Engineering
Performing acceptance and regression testing on Set Top Box (STB) products. Product testing needs of the organization by executing to test plans based on functional and technical specifications. Wi-Fi Testing (Noise Washout, Attenuation Link), Monitoring, Configuration and Troubleshooting, Performing Network Test, 5GHz and 2.5GHz; Live Video Streaming Test. Server, TRANSCODING, RAINFADE, BROWNOUT, POWER GLITCH & Client Wi-Fi Connectivity Test. Working closely with program management and engineering teams to identify, validate and report failures and VIDEO & BROADBAND anomalies uncovered during product testing and ensure that all failures and anomalies are corrected or disposition before product launch. Ensure that the test results are thorough and clear so that sound decision making can be achieved in relation to the functional, Executing End User testing to find issues that directly impact the customer in addition to tests developed based on client specification. Performing logical validation process of failures prior to dissemination of information to functional groups or suppliers. Identifying, analyzing, and documenting software defects and work with the software development team to troubleshoot and resolve any software/hardware issues. Providing feedback on test plans and procedures developed by Test Development and End to End Systems groups for the purpose of improving accuracy, clarity and quality of documents and execution.
- QA Test Engineer (Software & Hardware) & Integration at AT&T Entertainment & Internet Services
- QA Test Engineer (Software & Hardware) Integration at AT&T Entertainment & Internet Services
- NETWORK TEST Engineer at Time Warner Cable
- Test Engineer at DirecTV
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Part 1
- - Premedical Science
- - Computer Programming
Responsible for design and implementation EDVT tests of Converged Broadband Router products family (cBR-8). Work closely with hardware design engineers, software/diagnostic engineers and manufacturing test engineers to determine product test strategy, develop scripts (TCL, Python, Shell), test PCAs and drive any issues to resolution for successful release to manufacturing. Experience with Spirent traffic generator.
• Develop, document test plans, procedures, & test reports
• Help root cause field issues & support customer escalations
• Work cross functionally with system designers, diagnostics engineers, customer escalation engineers, & external vendors to ensure robust test methodology & timely issue mitigation resulting in high product quality
• Transceivers modules testing & verification
Responsible for design and implementation EDVT tests of Converged Broadband Router products family (cBR-8).
Work closely with hardware design engineers, software/diagnostic engineers and manufacturing test engineers to determine product test strategy, develop scripts (TCL, Python, Shell), test PCAs and drive any issues to resolution for successful release to manufacturing. Experience with Spirent traffic generator.
- Electronic Design Verification Test engineer at Wipro Limited at Cisco Systems, Inc
- Network Test Engineer at Hewlett Packard Co
- Test Program Developer at Department of the Air Force
- Test Program Developer at Department of the Army
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Electronics and Computer Science - Electronics and Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration-Marketing - engineering
• Setup and maintain continuous integration for multiple projects using TeamCity, with both on-submit and pre-submit build and test, across a variety of hardware and software platforms. Create and maintain support scripts and UI extensions.
• Created a test automation system for continuous integration, executing test plans against each code submissions, pre-submission builds, and on a daily and weekly basis.
• Write automation scripts in Perl, python, shell, and modify the code in team city.
• Lab planning and set-up, equipment procurement, test machine bring-up on pre-production hardware, and manual testing as needed.
• Triage failures and update exclude/Mute tests lists, File and track -bugs on remedy and Bugzilla. Co-ordinate with cross functional developers in fixing it.
• Bios, Drivers, Pexe, PCIE controller, RAM- Rom, board updating and setting.
- Software Development (network) Engineer at AMD Inc
- Software Network Engineer Test at Responsibilties
- Network Test Engineer at Netgear
- IT Networking Student Assistant at California State University
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- MS - Electrical and Computer Engineering
- BE - Electronics and Communication Engineering
• Responsible for configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of dynamic routing protocols: BGP, OSPF & EIGRP (route redistribution, distribute lists, route-maps, offset-lists, prefix lists, route summarization, route-feedback, BGP attributes) on Cisco Routers 7613, 7201 and 3945E.
• Worked on frame relay, MPLS services, OSPF, BGP and EIGRP routing protocols, NATTING, Subnetting, also including DNS, LDAP, DHCP, http, HTML, HTTPS, TCP/IP, UDP, SNMP, OSPF, RIP, IPSEC, PPTP, VLAN,WISM, STP (Spanning tree Protocol), RTSP & Multicasting protocols.
• Worked on Migration of Juniper SRX firewalls for isolation of network segments and VPN's, ASR(9k, 901,903).
• Troubleshooting Cisco 3750, 3550, 3560, 2924, 6509-V-E, 6513, 6504, 6503, 6506, 6500 series switches, GSR, ASR routers with Cisco IOS, Cisco VSS and IOS-XR.
• Installed, configured and managed Cisco routers such as 7200 series, 3800 series, 3700 series, 2800 series and Cisco Catalyst switch series 6500, 4500, 3500, and 2900.
• Upgraded the data center network environment with Cisco ASA 5520.Configured ACL's on Cisco Switches as well as configured routers as terminal servers.
• Monitoring the traffic through Cisco catalyst switches for Detection of Intrusion using IDSM2 and its Prevention IPS
• Implementing 3750 Stackable switches using Cisco Stack Wise technology.
• Worked over convert Checkpoint VPN rules over to the Cisco ASA solution and worked on RSA secure IDs to providing VPN Token to Company USERS, Migration with Cisco ASA VPN.
• Worked on Layer 2 protocols such as STP, VTP, STP, RSTP, PVSTP+, MST and other VLAN troubleshooting issues and configuring switches from scratch and deployment.
• Involved in designing and implementing QOS and policy map to 2800 series routers for all the branches.
• BranchRelocation Connect workstation, servers, etc. Rack and stack Pre-configured new hardware and connect the circuits. Work with Carrier to test and turn-up circuits.
• Performed IP address planning, designing, installation, configuration, testing, maintenance and troubleshooting in complete LAN, WAN development.
• Involved in operations and administration of WAN consisting Ethernet Handoffs, T1, DS3, and Optic Fiber Handoffs.
• Supporting EIGRP and BGP based on the network by resolving level 2 & 3 problems of internal teams & external customers of all locations.
• Racking, Stacking, configuring Nexus 5K, 2K and 7K.
• Installed wireless access points (WAP) at various locations in the company.
• Actively involved in switching technology Administration including creating and managing VLANS, Port security - 802.1x, Trunking 802.1Q, RPVST+, Inter-VLAN routing and LAN security on Cisco Catalyst Switches 4507R+E, 6509-E and Cisco Nexus Switches 2232, 5596, 7009.
• Configured WIFI APS connected in LAN to reduce cable costing by creating AP, worked on Cisco SP Wi-Fi, troubleshoot in Cisco Aironet 3700, 1700 and 600 series.
• Worked on configuration and commissioning of the MPLS circuits for various branch offices.
• Firewall technologies including general configuration, risk analysis, security policy, rules creation and modification of Check Point Next-Generation Firewalls R65, R70 & GAIA R77.30, Net ScreenFirewall,Palo Alto Next-Generation firewalls, Bluecoat proxies and Cisco ASA.
• Providing Daily network support for national wide area network consisting of MPLS, VPN and point-to-point site.
• Performed Network Security Assessment and implemented security improvements such as network filtering, SSH, AAA,SMTP, SNMP access lists, VTY access lists, EIGRP MD5 authentication, and HSRP authentication.
• Configured of ACL's in Cisco 5520 ASA firewall for internet access requests for servers, Protocol Handling, Object Grouping and NAT.
• Managing and providing support to various project teams with regards to the addition of new equipment such as routersswitches and firewalls to the DMZs.
• Responsible for Data Center Migrations and its operations.
• Implemented antivirus and web filtering on Juniper SRX 240 at the web server as well as configuration of F5 load balancers and Cisco load balancers (CSM, ACE and GSS).
• Documenting workflow process, managing and implementing standard policy and procedures.
• Environment: Cisco2948/3560/4500/3560/3750/3550/3500/2960/6500 switches and Cisco 3640/12000/7200/3845/3600/2800 routers,Brocade,CiscoACI,VSS, Nexus 7K/5K/2K, Cisco ASA5510, Checkpoint, windows server 2003/2008: F5 BIGIP, LTM, OSPF, EIGRP, RIP, BGP, VLAN, VPN, Checkpoint, Juniper SRX.
- Senior Network Engineer at Verizon Walnutcreek,CA
- Senior Network Engineer at Change Health Care
- Network Engineer at MillerCoors
- Network Engineer at SEARS Corporation
10 months at this Job
- SME: Wi-Fi interoperability and functional RF coexistence. - Translating non-regulatory customer test needs into high-value test plans. - Full-cycle support for Wi-Fi and BT IoT devices: including technical sales, test planning, execution, reporting, and follow-up for full-custom assessment of interoperability, compatibility, performance, coexistence, and user experience. - Real-world analysis of wireless performance in a living lab environment. - Wireless performance QA/debug. - Experience with WFA, WBA, ANSI C63.27, MFi, and OCF requirements.
- SME: Wi-Fi interoperability and functional RF coexistence.
- Translating non-regulatory customer test needs into high-value test plans.
- Full-cycle support for Wi-Fi and BT IoT devices: including technical sales, test planning, execution, reporting, and follow-up for full-custom assessment
of interoperability, compatibility, performance, coexistence, and user
- Real-world analysis of wireless performance in a living lab environment.
- Wireless performance QA/debug.
- Experience with WFA, WBA, ANSI C63.27, MFi, and OCF requirements.
- Wireless Performance Test Engineer - Wi-Fi and BT IoT at Underwriters Laboratories
- Network Test Engineer at Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Lead Test Engineer - W-Fi Alliance at TUV Rheinland of North America
- Junior Test Engineer - W-Fi Alliance at TUV Rheinland of North America
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Management
- Associate's - Business Administration
- None - Gen Ed
- High School Diploma