Employed through L&T Tech Services. Log Analysis: QXDM, QCAT, Wireshark Achievements/Tasks Performing detailed analysis of LTE Wireless logs and Simulator platform: Anite, Rohde & Schwarz providing our end testing results for Carriers to provision Samsung Mobiles on their network. Intel tools: iNET automation setup, STT tracing, iCAN post- Log analysis for IMS and CMDA testing using tools such as processing tool QXDM, QCAT, QPST, and Wireshark. Performing drive testing, capturing logs and helping in Computing: MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel reporting and reproducing the defects on live network. Helping in creation and modification of Test Plans for Android Platform and Carrier oriented which include more than 500 test scenarios.
- Network Test Engineer at CDMA/WCDMA, EV- Samsung Electronics America
5 months at this Job
- B.S. in Instrumentation Engineering - Instrumentation Engineering
- - Engineering
- M.S. in Industrial Engineering - Industrial Engineering
• Validated the overall functionality of the QPS PCRF in installing and applying the policies and charging rules to different types of subscribers
• Creating test scripts & test plans using third party tools (Spirent Landslide, Ixia)
• Experience on different network protocols such as; Diameter, LDAP, GTP, GTPv2, and SIP.
• Executing test scenarios and updating test results in test management system.
• Analyzing test logs on various 3GPP interfaces (S11, S5, Gx, Rx, Sd, Sp, Sy) to ensure they conform to relevant LTE and IMS call flows.
- Sr Network Test Engineer at AT&T
- Lab Test Engineer at SPIRENT COMMUNICATIONS
- Device Engineer at nTelos Wireless
- Software Test Engineer at TechMahindra Americas
3 years at this Job
- Master of Science in EE - EE
- BE - Electronics and Communication
● Regression and sanity testing and networking protocol test experience with Juniper Networks.
● Involved in test planning, design documentation, bug reporting and debugging.
● Reported many critical software bugs and provided on-boarding training for new-joiners.
- Network Test Engineer at Aricent Technologies
- Hardware Design Engineer Intern at Aricent Technologies
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Master's - Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor's - Electronics and Communication Engineering
Manual and Automation test of NIC drivers on NetApp filer (NetApp Fabric-Attached Storage (FAS), Serial Attached SCSI (SAS), used ONTAP operating system and Cisco Nexus 9000 Switch.
- QA Network Test Engineer at NetApp
- Test Engineer (Optical Networking Modules) at Kaiam Corporation
- Hardware/Validation Engineer at Facebook
- DevTest Engineer/software at Ericsson
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering - Engineering
Spirent Test center (STC) is a traffic generator for wired and wireless products of Networking and Telecommunications. The Spirent Test Center have two Models N4U and N11U chassis. It has three types of Modules Dx, Fx and Mx module all are supports 1/10/40/100/400 Gig Ports.
Landslide Performance Test System family of products and applications provide comprehensive test solutions for 3G, 4G/LTE wireless data network devices. The Landslide Test Manager have two Models c100 and c150.
Spirent iTest is the first testing tool to help device testers do their jobs faster and more easily than ever before.
• Worked in Juniper/Cisco Automation Platforms are TOBY, JSAFE, JT, PyAts, Spitfire, Cay 2.0.
• Developed Spirent Tester Center, Spirent I Test and Landslide TCL/Python/Perl API's for TOBY, JSAFE, JT, PyAts, Spitfire, Cay 2.0.
• Developed automated scripts for PPPoE, DHCP, DHCPv6, L2TPv2, PPPoEL2TPv2, cos Testing, BGP, OSPF, IGMP/MLD and MPLS using TCL, Robot, Python and Perl.
• Debugging Spirent related Automation Python, Perl and TCL/TK issues on Juniper/Cisco Automation platform like TOBY, JSAFE, JT, PyAts, Spitfire, Cay 2.0.
• Developed stc_gen function for Emulated Devices and Stream blocks using Python and Json.
• Developed Python API for Sql Query getting results for Spirent Results DB file.
• Delivered onsite technical service and support of customer's automation infrastructure.
• Helping Juniper/Cisco customer for Spirent Tester GUI configuration related to PPPoE Testing, DHCP, DHCPv6, L2TPv2, PPPoEL2TPv2, BGP, OSPF, MPLS, Multicast traffic, IPTV, ANCP, QOS, L2/L3 Scale Traffic, RFC 2544 and Cos.
• Tested Latency and Through put on Juniper/Cisco devices using RFC 2544 on different frame sizes.
• Build Topology diagram and configure manually in Spirent iTest as per customer requirement.
• Developed Test procedures, Test case in Spirent iTest on various features like L3VPN, BGP, OSPF, MPLS, VLAN, STP/RSTP.
• Developed Result Query and Analysis in Spirent iTest tool.
• Developed Test Topology, Test Procedure, Test cases, Results Query and Analysis for Spirent iTest web-based Velocity tool.
• Configuring, Installation and Troubleshooting Spirent Test Center (STC), vSTC , Spirent iTest, Avalanche and Landslide
• Creating and configuring ports of vSTC 69/71/72/75/80/81/81/83/84 version and Loading of vSTC image using VMWARE.
• Configuring, Installation and Troubleshooting Spirent Test Center (STC), Avalanche, Landslide Hardware like, Chassis Configuration, Chassis upgradation, Port swapping, Chassis Re-image.
• Debug Spirent test center port speed L1 issues using Spirent Boot GUI.
• Developed Landslide Python API's for Juniper Toby Automation Platform.
• Written Robot scripts for Hybrid Access Gate Way (HAG) testing, Data Traffic like Raw, TCP, UDP and Cos bits.
• Helping to customers for Landslide Configuration like Hybrid Access Gate Way (HAG) testing, Data Traffic like Raw, TCP, UDP and Cos bits.
• Configuring and troubleshooting of customer Testing Equipment are Juniper Mx 480/240/80, vMX Models.
• On time Spirent Test Center Automation Support to Juniper POC Team.
• Code check in using Bit Bucket and Git Hub.
• Communicating with Spirent product teams regarding bugs and proactively conduct follow-ups to ensure customer received fixes and tested.
• Raising Defects in Sales Force Issue Tracking tool and tracking them on regular basis.
• Discussing with management on product development issues arising from product problems identified through customer service and product experiences.
• Process and maintain pertinent information within our support CRM systems.
• Respond to customer inquiries either in person or via telephone, online networks and email.
• Educating customers on Spirent support processes and SLAs. Environment: PPPoE v4v6, DHCP, DHCPv6, L2TPv2 , PPPoEL2TPv2 , IGMP, MLD, IPTV, ANCP, BGP , cos Testing , Hybrid Access Gateway (HAG), RFC 2544Spirent Test Center (STC) v69/70/71/75/78/81/82/83/84 , vSTC, Spirent iTest/Velocity v7.1/7.0/6.1/6.0 , Landslide v13/15/16 , Juniper Mx v480/240/80 , vMX , Sales force , Bit Bucket , Git Hub, CENT OS , Ubuntu, SQLite
- Resident Engineer/Network Test Engineer at Spirent Communications
- Sr. System Test Engineer at AT&T
- Sr. Network Protocol Test Engineer at BENU Networks
- Network Protocol Test Engineer at Mro-Tek
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Information Technology
• (Multimode, Single mode, UTP, ), Bridging, Switching, Routing, Ethernet and Transport technologies and protocols
• Protocols OSPF, DHCP, DNS, and network topology.
•Hands-on experience in network equipment test setup and configuration
•Network Equipment experience- IP type equipment (routers, switches, Juniper and Checkpoint Firewalls firewalls, load balance.
• Data Networking Knowledge (OSI Model, TCP/IP, Optical Networking and cat 6 Ethernet) Racking.
•responsible to setup network test configuration under the direction of engineers/architects
•IP networking technology and terminology, have done similar work (e.g. IP equipment installation/testing/troubleshooting) Maracki Nexus Cisco Switches 7000 series
• Fiber optic element.
• L1,L2, L3 & L 4
• ASR 9000
- Network Test Engineer (Consultant) at Charter Communnications
- Network Security Engineer at Security Validation LLC
- Network Engineer/Security- Project Manager at USA Volunteer Organization
- Senior Network Engineer at Verizon
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Science (physics mathematics computer science)
• Verifying LTE/VoLTE Network Architecture and characterizing system performance
• Perform functional verification of the network in a virtual Environment which can be termed as Virtual EPC.
• Conduct engineering tests and detailed experimental testing to collect design data or assist in research toward improving the quality of existing Network.
• Perform IP tracing in a complex network and multi-protocol analysis
• Troubleshooting LAN, WAN and network outages
• Perform lab tests to evaluate the performance against requirements for HW/SW releases, validate the performance of a release in live networks, and investigate field issues
• Responsible for the Design of Test Objective List which includes understanding the network design and generating a possible list of all the test case's which helps to rigorous testing of the network
• Perform feature integration and test, developing/executing test strategies and test plans, troubleshooting/analyzing problems, optimizing system performance and executing inter-operability tests
• Validate the test cases by running the traffic in IXIA, Landslide.
• Work with a multi-discipline team (Engineering, System Design, ) to troubleshoot and resolve the defects identified during testing with the help of engineering team.
- Network Test Engineer at Tech Mahindra Americas at AT&T
- Data Fill Engineer at Nokia
- Co-op Engineer at Advanced Micro Devices
- Internship at National Remote Sensing Center
4 years at this Job
- M.S. - Electrical Engineering
- B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering - Electronics and Communication Engineering
testing and certification of healthcare devices impacting current network backbone services and network security criteria.
• Client Wi-Fi authentication integrity certification via WireShark and AirPcap Nx.
• Verify vendor Wi-Fi hardware and precisely defined performance criteria via Ixia WaveDeploy.
- Kaiser Permenante Senior Network\Test Engineer at Client Wi-Fi
- Senior Network\Test Engineer at Motorola Solutions, Inc
- Senior Network Administrator at On Semiconductor, Inc
- Senior Server and Network Engineer at Motorola, Inc
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Information Management
In charge of technically complex projects including system validation test and design, integration and implementation of wireless 2-way radio communications system products for local and Federal law enforcement (Police, Fire, Public Works, DoD, CBP) agencies, various retail and manufacturing industries, as well as oil and mining companies. Architect network infrastructure and software testing, as well as hands-on installation, setup and configuration of various system applications. ♦ Installed and configured routers, switches, firewalls and VM Servers in layer2 and 3 LAN/WAN networks. ♦ Developed and executed test scripts to validate feature Performance testing procedures. ♦ Working with cross-Performance teams in an Agile/Scrum environment and daily Scrum meeting. ♦ Working with Scrum Masters in creating user stories and testing user stories product backlogs and defect review meetings. ♦ Prioritized tasks to implement that would not affect the customer design change requests. ♦ Customer requirements, design the system network and tracing test plans based on requirements and install, program all elements needed to bring together the entire end-to-end system. ♦ Extensive worked with wireless communication technology such as TDMA, CDMA, FDMA, GSM, LTE, WLAN, and legacy conventional systems. ♦ Expertise in install, setup and configure routers, switches, firewalls, LAN/WAN, layer2 and 3 networks and VMware ESXi5.x/6.0, SANs, PowerShell, UNIX/LINUX OS, Solaris, Windows Server, Active Directory, Domain Controllers and SQL Server. ♦ Created and presented system documents, developed training materials and processes ♦ Led test effort estimation, track defects, root cause analysis, create and review test reports. ♦ Functional test of software to ensure the required functionality that is specified within the functional requirements.
- Performance System/Network Test Engineer - ASTRO SIT Organization at Motorola Solutions Inc
- at MOTOROLA INC
- Environmental/Electrical Reliability Test Engineer - Product Reliability Organization at MOTOROLA MOBILITY INC
11 years, 2 months at this Job
*Executing, evaluating and analyzing LTE, UMTS, GSM/GPRS, VoLTE call flows based on AT&T KPI specifications in the end to end testing of the AT&T network. *Co-ordinating with different teams as required in integrating new services/devices to AT&T lab network. *Troubleshooting and performing the root cause analysis of the collected logs using tools such as Wireshark, Viavi JDSU, IRIS and QXDM. *Understanding the project technical requirements and perform system level analysis and testing as per the 3GPP technical specifications.
- LTE Network Test Engineer at AT&T
- Associate RF Engineer at GTL Americas
- RF Engineer I at Orchestra Technology
- President of UTA Toastmasters at Toastmasters International
3 years at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration
- Master of Science - Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering - Electrical and Electronics Engineering