Front Desk: Check in patients, make up new patient charts, scan all medical records into the EMR system (Allscripts), collect co-pays, gather all needed test results/comparisons (MRI, CT, X-rays) and vitals.
- Neurosurgeon at Steve P. Kuric M.D
- at Nortons ED Registration/OBGYN
- at Kaplan Barron Pediatrics
- Certified Nursing Assistant at Magnolia Springs Assisted Living
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- High school
23, Shevchenka Str., 36011, Ukraine, Poltava (Ukraine)
- neurosurgeon at Poltava M.V. Sklifosovskyi Regional Clinical Hospital
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- Medyczny - Neurochirurgia
- Neurosurgeon at AGH Neurosurgery
- Staff Neueosurgeon at Georgetown University Hospital
- at Georgetown University Hospital
- Neurosurgeon at HMO Practice Kaiser
13 years, 7 months at this Job
- M.D. - Neurosurgery resident
- M.D. - Neurosurgery resident
- - General Surgery
- Master of Medical Management - Carnegie Mellon
- residency - General Surgery
- Neurosurgeon at Barrow Neurological Institute
at this Job
• Volunteering at Physical Therapy Office - Ava Rehabilitation Center for 100+ hours - Dr. Isaac Nagib
• Memorial Hospital of Miramar - Organized tours of Histology Laboratory - Participated in simulations of bomb threats
• Served in Coptic Orthodox Monastery - Resided in Texas monastery for seven months; December 2013-June 2014 - Took charge of the ranch, where I took care of livestock breeding, health, and feeding. Teaching/Work Experience
- Neurosurgeon at Dr. Greg Sherr
- at Memorial Regional Hospital
- Dermatologist at Dr. Mounir Wassef
- President at Gumbo Limbo State
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biology
Care of patients in hospitalization adults and children Spine surgery degenerative, tumoral and traumatic Resident training
- Neurosurgeon at
- Neurosurgeon at Hospital Federico Lleras
- Consultant Neurosurgeon at Ipiales Nariño
- at Instituto Venezolano del Seguro Social
1 year at this Job
- Master - Electrodiagnostic
Medical Receptionist & Coder
• Schedule and confirm patient diagnostic appointments, surgeries, or medical consultations.
• Greet patients, collect documents and payments.
• Operate office equipment, such as voice mail messaging system, and use word processing or other software applications to prepare invoices, letters or medical records.
• Receive calls and route messages or documents to appropriate staff.
• Compile and record medical charts, reports, or correspondences.
• Transmit correspondence or medical records by mail, e-mail or fax.
• Send transcription to proper places and place in patient's charts.
• Arrange hospital admissions for patients, as well as radiology and lab testing.
• Assign and sequence all codes for services rendered.
• Maintain patient confidentiality by following HIPAA rules and regulations
• Routinely communicate with insurance companies for pre-authorization and co-payments.
- MD-Neurosurgeon at D. Peter Reedy
- Customer Service Associate at Hap Tallman Stockman's Supply
- Designated Agent at
- Auditor at RGIS
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Certified Professional Coder
- Neurosurgeon Shadowing at Boulder Neurological and Spine Associates
- Caregiver at BrightStar Care and Staffing
- Volunteer political canvasser at Colorado Democrats
- Temporary Administrative Assistant at Collaborative Family Healthcare Association
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Neuroscience, Ecology/Evolutionary Biology
Dammam Medical Complex, Dammam, Eastern Province, KSA
- Senior Consultant Neurosurgeon at Department of Neurosurgery
- Senior Consultant Neurosurgeon & Chairman/Deputy Chairman at Department of Neurosurgery, Dammam Central Hospital
- Neurosurgical Senior Registrar at The National Hospital for Neurology & Neurosurgery
- Consultant Neurosurgeon at Dammam Central Hospital, Dammam, Eastern Province
22 years, 4 months at this Job
- MS - General Surgery
- - Sciences
- - Neurovascular Surgery
Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences Associate Professor of surgery 2015-Present
- Neurosurgeon at Navy Medical Center Portsmouth
- Research Assistant Department of Pathology at University of Pittsburgh
- Airline Pilot at US Airways, Baltimore Washington International
4 years at this Job
- B.S. in Aerospace Technology - Aerospace Technology
- M.D. - Medicine