- New Car Sales Manager - Executed ongoing training for the road to the sale. - Executed ongoing training for the F&I process. - Created the BDC (Business Development Center) from the ground up. - Created, Implemented and Executed the blueprint for the JD Power evaluation, receiving a score of 100%.
- New Car Sales Manager at Parkway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
- Income Development Manager at Imperial Marketing/ MVP Mopar Vehicle Protection
- General Sales Manager at Autohaus Of Peoria / Pearl Automotive Group
- National Trainer at Automotive Dealerships
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - Psychology
My duties as a New Car Sales manager included, but not limited to desking car deals, closing deals with sales personnel and customers, training sales associates, appraisals on trade ins, marketing, advertising and pricing. I also helped in the hiring and firing of new car sales associates. I am a great motivator and work well under pressure. I am a goal oriented and driven employee.
- New Car Sales Manager at Rod Hatfield Chevrolet
- New and Used Car Sales Manager at Big M CDJR of Nicholasville
- Used Car Manager at Bob Allen Frankfort
5 months at this Job
- Associate in Business Management - Business Management
General Sales Manager GM brand line. Daily tasks included Management of 10 Sales staff and 3 Members of Management.. Process and Laser focused approach to training of staff. Keeping up with Financial services.. vehicle acquisition and ordering... Balancing and inventory Management. Coordinate with Fixed operations Manager on RO repairs.. Report directly to owner of the company on daily sales and growth volume...Have extensive and proficient Product knowledge in all GM brand lines. F&I certified and Zurich top Rated Performer..Have a diversified background in multiple CRM programs and Training programs for sales growth..
- General Sales Manager at Sunshine Chevrolet llc
- Sales and BDC Manager at Asheville Chevrolet Inc
- Sales and Internet Manager at Asheville Saturn Inc
- General Sales Manager at Champion Retail Corp
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Business Administration
Ensures that the dealership meets it unit sales quotas and its gross objectives daily, monthly, and yearly basis. . Ensures that the retail and fleet units sold produce sufficient gross to aid the dealership in reaching its profit objective on a monthly and yearly basis. . Accomplish these objectives through planning, organizing, coordinating, and measuring the activities of the New vehicle Sales Departments. . Makes a monthly projection of the vehicle requirements by department for the immediate 90-day sales period. . Determines monthly and yearly forecasts in terms of unit sales, gross profit objectives, and departmental profits. . Forecasts monthly with each salesperson to establish objectives in terms of the number and type of customers coming into the dealership, closing percentages in each category, time utilization, prospecting efforts, unit sales, and projected income. . Recommends to the Dealer procedures for short-and long-range advertising, sales promotions, staffing needs, lease promotions, compensation plans, customer complaints, salespersons' evaluations, and car rentals. . Prepares a Plan of the Week and submit to Dealer. . Meets with each salesperson as early as possible every day to review yesterday's results and today's plan of action. . Conducts sales meetings. . Facilitates pre-delivery with the Service Manager . Provides on the job training for salespeople. . Ensures that salespeople are following an established prospecting program to obtain optimum results. . Reviews monthly commission sheets, productivity reports, salespersons' monthly forecast, and profit performance with the Dealer by salesperson and as a department. . Maintains a balanced vehicle inventory and establish a program for moving new cars in inventory over 90 days. . Maintains a balanced vehicle inventory and establish a program for moving used cars in inventory over 45 days. . Requires that standards are maintained for displaying, merchandising, and maintaining vehicles. . Ensures that every prospect is thanked personally. . Checks the condition of all demonstrators monthly. . Keeps an accurate count of floor traffic. . Implements and monitor Factory Standards and programs to achieve 100% Customer Satisfaction. . Conducts and document ongoing refresher safety training within the sales department. . Conducts periodic self-inspection for hazard assessment within the sales department and recommends and documents action needed and action taken. . Ensures that sales department employees follow safety policy and practices and that they report any, and all accidents immediately.
- New car sales Manager at Bayway Chevrolet / Lincoln
- New Car Sales Associate at Ron Carter Cadillac
- Project Manager at Longhorn Steel
- Inside Sales at Delta Steel
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Associate - Criminal Justice
Currently supervise and run a sales department where I work on both used and new car deals both lease and finance. I handle hiring and handling of customers with insight on all dealer operations.
- New Car Sales Manager at Georgesville Nissan
- Sales/Finance at Dennis Automotive
- Internet Sales/Outside sales/Finance at Hyundai of St. Augustine
- 11B Infantryman at U.S. Army
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- BS - Political Science/ Criminal Justice
- BS - Political Science
Sales manager of a General Motors store that sells around 100 new vehicles a month. The job consists of desking deals, loading deals for F&I, closing the customer. I also follow up phone ups and internet leads through contact management. I have over thirty years of experience and 14 years total with this company. I also have a lot of experience with the pre owned side of the business. I have appraised, purchased auction vehicles, years of inventory control and wholesale. I have been training sales associates since the early 1990’s. All being located In West Texas.
- New Car Sales Manager at Lawrence Hall Chevrolet
- Sales Manager/Trainer at
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Business
Managing New Car Inventory Training Sales Professional to Maximize units and profit For the dealership Train and assess Sales Professionals to follow the dealership processes Manage Inventory and days on the Lot
- New Car Sales Manager at Gettel Hyundai Of Sarasota
- Sales Manager at Meriden Hyundai
- Sales Professional at Lia Hyundai
- Sales Professional at Key Hyundai
10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Scottsdale, AZ 2017 - Present Airpark DCJR is part of Berkshire Hathaway Automotive, one of the largest dealership groups in the U.S. with over $8 Billion in revenue and 78 independently operated dealerships. New Car Sales Manager * Oversee the sale of 200 new vehicles each month generating $400,000 in revenue and personally close 60-80 deals each month. * Ensure the dealership meets goals for unit sales, gross profit margins, and profit margins for the New Vehicle Sales department. * Establish and maintain all managerial tools necessary to achieve strong and consistent profitability, including budgets, projections, forecasts, advertising programs, inventory, personnel management, and training programs. * Hire, train, supervise, and mentor 30 Sales Representatives and establish goals. * Make 600+ cold calls per month and schedule 15 appointments per day. * Lead the department to develop the best customer service possible. * Work with the General Manager and General Sales Manager to set and review overall goals and the Back Office to close pending deals.
- New Car Sales Manager at AIRPARK DODGE CHRYSLER JEEP RAM
- Pre-Owned Sales Manager at VAN CHEVROLET BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY
- Used Car Manager at AIRPARK JEEP CHRYSLER DODGE RAM FIAT
- at AIRPARK JEEP CHRYSLER DODGE RAM FIAT
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - General Coursework
New car sales. Managing a team of 20 salespeople. Number one new Chevy sales YTD in Central Ohio. Manage the complete sales process including the Finance and Insurance. Including submitting deals to lenders, up selling products, and executing and funding contracts.
- New Car Sales Manager at Jack Maxton Chevrolet
- Internet Sales Manager at Performance Delaware Chrysler
- New Car Sales at Chesrown Chevrolet Buick GMC
- General Manager at Automax Autogroup
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Advertising
Good management skills – Effective, persistent negotiator determined to close sales deals, increase sales and maximize profit. Independently set personal goals and deadlines for my sales professionals to reach their goals. Continuos training for each sales professional to grow and maximize profit.
• Advised customers regarding payment options, loans and leasing. Reiterate the features and warranties on the vehicle while closing to seal the sale.
• Kept up to date on changes in pricing, leasing programs, different incentives, campaigns and trade shows.
• Effectively use V Auto, ADP, Vin Solution, dealer fire, car gurus, auto alert etc. to maintain top profit for each sale.
- New Car Sales Manager at PARKS MOTORS CDJR
- Finance Manager/Sales Manager at MIDWAY MOTORS CDJR/Ford/Buick/GMC/Cadillac
- Sales Manager/Finance Manager/Used Car Manager at Parks Chevrolet/CDJR
- Sales/Floor Manager at Midwest Kia/Rusty Eck Group
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - General Studies