Outgoing sales professional offering over twenty years of comprehensive experience in both inside and outside sales. Proven track record of building relationships and referrals through successful and efficient follow up skills. Speaks with energy and persuasiveness in concrete specific terms, while mapping out the steps needed to accomplish tasks. Strong ability to self-motivate with proven results, minimizing risk while taking a conservative route to avoid crises.
• Consultative selling
• Excellent follow up
• Consistently meets and exceeds sales goals 2016- Current New Home Sales consultant, Richmond American Homes Zero cancelations in 2018 Consistently achieving sales goals Opened a new community as the primary sales agent, sold out phase one in six months. Established and maintained a working relationship with buyers from contract to close
- New Home Sales consultant at Richmond American Homes
- New Home Sales Consultant at SEDA New Homes
- Branch Manager Property Management at
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school
• Top Sales Consultant $25.5 M in sales out of $54 M. 41 Homes sold out of 83.
• Member of a 3-person sales team that opened the new 500 residential home community.
• Responsible for community outreach and realtor outreach
• Organized onsite sales and marketing events
• Utilized my business experience to assist management.
• Many of my suggestions where adopted, including changes to the sales process, standard features and marketing strategies.
• Received many positive sales experience surveys from buyers. Reference letters available upon request.
- New Home Sales Consultant at Artistry Sarasota/Kolter Homes
- Owner/Sales Manager at Mancuso Produce, Inc
2 years at this Job
• Personally greet customers, making sure they are well informed of the Built to Order process as well as inventory homes available.
• Maintain an average of three to five home sales per month.
• Help new homeowners with Interior as well as Exterior Design selections.
• Responsible for completing and executing sales contracts for all buyers as well as collecting earnest money.
• Work closely with Realtors in order to make sure their client's experience when buying a New Home from me was very informative and enjoyable.
• Title Companies and Lenders are also companies I work closely with ensuring the loan process goes as planned.
• Received 100% customer satisfaction from surveys given to every buyer at closing as well as 30 days after closing in The fiscal year 2017.
- New Home Sales Consultant at KB Home
- New Home Sales Counselor at Long Lake Ltd
- Sales Manager / Interior Designer at Internum
- Interior Design Consultant at Louis Shanks
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Interior Design
- High school
Successfully completing 8-week sales training; exceeded sales quotas. Organized marketing events, managed backlog, completed all contracts and reports. Competently presented all design center options.
- New Home Sales Consultant at New Home Star
- Territory Manager at Marketsource
- Supervisor/General Manager at
- Territory Manager at Marketstar
9 months at this Job
- License - Florida Real Estate
Assisting with new home purchase
- New Home Sales Consultant at DR Horton Home Builders
- Real Estate Broker at Schulenburg Realty
- CT Tech II/Team at Northshore University Health System Evanston Hospital
- IL CT Tech I at Resurrection Health Care-Our Lady of Resurrection
8 months at this Job
and promote timely selection to ensure forward progress in the home 12/2017 - Current buying process. Engaged weekly with management teams, construction contractors and clients to communicate and evaluate project status results. Actively follow-up with prospects and hot leads. Assisted in developing marketing material for properties. Researched the current market in New Mexico to stay informed and give superior sales presentations. Wrote contract documents, purchase agreements and closing statements. Followed up with prospects throughout the sales process.
- New Home Sales Consultant at Twilight Homes
- New Car Sales Consultant at Corley's Lincoln and Volvo
- New Car Sales Consultant at Perfection Honda
- Business Owner at Premier Pets
1 year, 3 months at this Job
Man the model home, meet with new customers and tour them through the home, show standards and upgrades, follow-up with all visitors, write sales contracts.
- New Home Sales Consultant at BEAR HOMES
- Leasing Agent at COG PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
- Real Estate Agent at Sever Group
- Mortgage Loan Subordinations Specialist - Merrill Lynch at PHH Mortgage
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Real Estate Salesperson License - Real Estate
- B.A. - Communications
• New home sales in one of Lakewood Ranch Florida's premier planned communities.
• Working closely with buyers seeking an active adult community with outstanding amenities, value and conveniences.
• Work closely with buyers and realtors in the selection of wide range of homes, structural and design options and home sites.
• Responsible for all aspects of sale from buyer introduction, construction orientation throughout construction phase to closing.
• Demonstrated ability to develop strong business relationships with trade customers, channel partners and peers.
• Knowledge of architectural design, residential construction process, able to interpret specifications and architectural drawings.
• Focused on maintaining long-term relationships and advanced proficiency in CRM systems.
- New Home Sales Consultant at Pulte Group Del Webb
- New Homes Consultant at Lennar Homes
- Sales/Project Manager at United Drywall Group
- Sales Associate at Coldwell Banker
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Marketing
• Responsible for taking customers through the Welcome Home Center and maintaining contact with them after their appointment.
• Generating referrals and leads by marketing at community events.
• Schedule appointments with realtors to view models and inventory.
• Processing new sales agreements/contracts and contingent sales.
- New Home Sales Consultant at Woodside Homes
- REALTOR, Buyer's Agent at Miramar International
- New Home Consultant at Lennar Homes
- Asst. Mgr/Manager Trainee at Miramar International
7 months at this Job
Provided potential home buyers with a helpful and exciting experience by showing homes that fit their needs and wants and always made sure to follow up after the consultation. Consistently converted leads and prospective buyers to customers. Maintained contact with clients from the initial sale to after closing providing updates every step of the way and worked to make their home buying experience an amazing one. Met and exceeded customer service goals and quarterly sales performance metrics. Cultivated professional relationships with customers and realtors to generate new leads and sales. Collaborated with team members to ensure optimal customer service.
- New Home Sales Consultant at Pacesetter Homes
- Sales and Closing Coordinator at Pacesetter Homes
- Leasing Consultant at Fogelman
- Assistant Manager at Hooters
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration - Business Administration