News Anchor person and Commercial voice over work for stations in the CBS Los Angeles Group. Award winning writer/broadcaster (including prestigious Edward R. Murrow Award). Previously worked at KNX and KNX FM in the 1980's
- News Anchor/Reporter at KNX News Radio CBS All News Radio Station
- Author at Brill Productions
- Owner at KC Kings Sportscards
- Consultant at Brill Productions
13 years, 5 months at this Job
- Career Academy School of Broadcasting, Diploma - Broadcasting
News Anchor/Producer/Board Operator – August, 2018 to Present (From October 6, 2018 to Present) Anchor for news broadcasts, all day parts. Write, voice and edit stories for on-air use by other anchors as well as myself. Deliver news, weather and traffic updates, both live and pre-recorded. Previously (from August 13, 2018 to October 6, 2018) operated control board for nationally syndicated talk radio shows, recorded and updated weather reports, monitored automation systems for two other FM music stations while producing live and recorded talk and news programs at the same time. Maintained quality and standards for on-air product. Performed all other duties as assigned.
News Anchor/Producer/Board Operator – August, 2018 to Present
(From October 6, 2018 to Present) Anchor for news broadcasts, all day parts. Write, voice and edit stories for on-air use by other anchors as well as myself. Deliver news, weather and traffic updates, both live and pre-recorded. Previously (from August 13, 2018 to October 6, 2018) operated control board for nationally syndicated talk radio shows, recorded and updated weather reports, monitored automation systems for two other FM music stations while producing live and recorded talk and news programs at the same time. Maintained quality and standards for on-air product. Performed all other duties as assigned.
- News Anchor at Cox Media Group
- Play-by-Play Announcer at TBNK-TV Sports
- Play-by-Play Announcer at River City Bulldogs
- Announcer/Creator/Producer/Writer/Editor at Podcast
10 months at this Job
- - Television
- BA - Communications/Religion & Philosophy
Skilled and accomplished On - Air News personality focusing on national and international political headline news. Perform topic research, writing content, conducting guest interviews, and political debate discussions. Maintained excellent professional working relationships with production staff, producers and news directors. One America News Network (OAN) San Diego, CA
• Fill - In News Anchor, covering and discussing political headline News, hot topic conversation, breaking news, along with guest interviews. NewsMaxTV NYC
• Coverage of Morning and Evening news segments discussing on air hot topic conversation, breaking news, guest interviewing, and panel debates. KUSI 9 News San Diego, CA
• Political Contributor, focusing on local News content, headline News, round table topic discussion. FOX 5 San Diego / FOX 5 Washington DC
• Political Analyst, covering local and national News, engaging in political panel debates surrounding breaking News topics.
- Freelance News Anchor, Commentator, Contributor, Host at Air News
- Executive Assistant / Media Relations at Dragon Realty Capital
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- 1 Semester furthering education for Journalism - TV Reporting / Production
- - Broadcast Journalism
- - Cinema / Arts
Worked as the lead Co-Anchor for the University syndicated news station as a on-air anchor/personality. Assisted in weekly content meetings and evaluations.
- SC STATE BNN NEWS ANCHOR at Co-Anchor for the University
- Social Media Manager at Sterling Marketing
- Freelance Photographer at A. Sterling Jones Photography
- Business Owner at SterlTees
1 year at this Job
- High School diploma
Was television news anchor, with duties similar to those of a Public Affairs Manager. I reported on issues of public interest, on air, in written form as well as on various social media platforms. My primary
duty was leveraging personal contacts and sources, to produce insightful, thoughtful, well written, and dynamic newscasts for TV households across the Charlotte region. My work led to a position on the
board of a local language immersion school, where I helped develop and execute both internal and external communications strategies, to promote the visibility of the program and increase its enrollment.
• My writing, producing, copy editing and editorial guidance for an early morning newscast with a staff of 15 people, helped raise the market share for the program.
• I was the primary source for "Breaking News" coverage as I demonstrated initiative and self-motivation in high pressure and fast paced environments.
• My superior writing and verbal communication was used to develop and implement various communication plans and campaigns, used to bolster the station's visibility in the community..
• As one of the primary ambassadors for the station, I often attended community meetings with viewers/stakeholders, and encouraged community leaders to visit our station as speakers and interviewees.
- MORNING NEWS ANCHOR WCCB at Bahakel Communications
- MORNING NEWS ANCHOR WPTY at
- ANCHOR/REPORTER WFIE at
- REPORTER WTVR at
8 years at this Job
- B.S. - Broadcast Journalism
Anchor 2 hours of live news daily. Write stories every day. Interpret from English to Spanish on live television. Cover the migrant crisis in the border, the presidential visits to Texas, major cultural events such as Fiesta San Antonio and Mexico's Independence celebration in the border. Pitch special news segments such personal finances, a special series titled "The Power of Prayer" and every year do special shows on La Virgen de Guadalupe. The las one aired nationally.
- NEWS ANCHOR at Telemundo
- REPORTER at Univision
- LEGAL REPORTER at Gentv Canal
- ANCHOR AND REPORTER at Gentv Canal
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- MASTER OF ARTS - SPANISH
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - COMMUNICATIONS
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - SPANISH
INTRODUCTION -Anchors 5+ hours of live television a day. -Leads team in producing and writing content for daily newscasts. -Conducts weekly interviews with local, state and federal politicians. Experienced multimedia professional with strong -Live reports from the field and interviews sources. public speaking, writing and editing skills. Creative, -Meets tight deadlines and pitches creative stories daily. quick and passionate thinker able to work under -Creates online content, articles and posts for social media platforms. pressure and strict deadlines. Produces content for -Edits and writes press releases as well as attends press conferences for a variety of platforms as a broadcast news anchor interviews. and social media expert. Experienced management - Strong public speaker, both scripted and off the cuff. skills from leading a team daily, as the executive -Hosts community events and maintains strong relationships with public producer and solo anchor of a news broadcast. entities. Ability to tailor a company's message to reach as aspects of fundraising event from a media perspective. many people as possible. Knowledge of what materials press agencies desire from companies. Connections to news outlets and networks. Personal and business relationships with California Additional Media Experience state and federal legislative representatives. Ability
- News Anchor, Producer, Reporter at KBAK/KBFX Eyewitness News
- at Spectrum News, Time Warner Cable
- internal staff and members of the community at ABC News Network, ABC NewsOne
- at KXAN News
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Journalism - broadcast news
Anchor newscasts for Buffalo and Rochester markets. Responsible for copy editing all scripts and sending daily notes to News Director evaluating shows. Responsible for enterprising, shooting and editing a story daily to appear on air and online. Cultivating genuine rapport with community members and sources.
Anchor newscasts for Buffalo and Rochester markets.
Responsible for copy editing all scripts and sending daily notes to News Director evaluating shows.
Responsible for enterprising, shooting and editing a story daily to appear on air and online.
Cultivating genuine rapport with community members and sources.
- News Anchor/Reporter at Spectrum News
- News Anchor at WAOW-TV
- News Anchor at KCWY-TV
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communication
Serve as an anchor for noon and 10:00 p.m. newscasts in top 11 television market. Promote station news stories and engage with viewers using online social media campaigns via Facebook, Snapchat, and Twitter to boost website traffic. Helped boost stations likes/follows by 61% between September 2017 to present. Work with show producer to create compelling content such as gubernatorial election coverage and updates. Do live shots for breaking news events on live Food Drive Telethon and Stamp Out Hunger.
- Television News Anchor at ONTV
- ELA/Creative Communications Instructor at International Technology Academy
- Television News Anchor/TV Host at CMN
- Circulation Marketing Coordinator at Crain Communications, Inc
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Education Specialist - (Ed.S) Education
- Masters of Arts - (MA) Language Arts
- Bachelor of Arts - Broadcast Journalism
• NYS Emmy award winner, 2019
• Anchor weekday newscasts
• Research, write and report daily news assignments
• Maintain regular contact with sources in government, business, education and law enforcement
• Interview elected officials, business leaders and community members
• Write and produce creative human interest segments
• Prepare and post content on station website and social media sites
• Report breaking news live from the field
• Host/MC community events as station representative and make public appearances
- News Anchor/Reporter at WNYT NewsChannel 13
- Vice President, Strategic Communications and Public Relations at SUNY Research Foundation / SUNY Polytechnic Institute
- News Anchor/Reporter at WRGB-CBS 6 NEWS
- General Assignment Reporter at WLNE-ABC
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications