Responsibilities include- Gathering news and sports footage and edit stories for daily newscast; assist and set up of live remote broadcasts, member of the NPPA training in Norman Ok. Houston Associated Press Award Winner.
- News Photographer at KDAF-TV CW33 News
- Private First Class E-3 at US ARMY
- Photographer at KHOU - CBS Channel 11 News
- Photographer/Chief Photographer at WNCN-NBC 17 News
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- - General
Shoot and edit packages for reporters and anchors.
● FTP stories back to the station.
● Use bit central to get send stories to the server
● Run live shots using ENG live truck/ Live U
● Shoot high school football highlights.
● Shoot and edit VO/Sots.
● Shoot and edit VOs.
● Shoot feature stories.
● Shoot using Panasonic Cameras
● Edit using Edius
- News Photographer at WINK News
- News Photographer/Production Assistant at KVLY
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - History
- - history
I shoot news for a helicopter for the local ABC station in Raleigh, NC
- News Photographer at Helicopters Inc
- News Photographer at WSVN Channel 7 News
8 months at this Job
- Associate - Video production
-Film/edit and produce news content to meet specific deadlines -Coordinate effort with reporter to visually represent the story in an easily digestible fashion -Use creative instincts to create compelling content based in accuracy and accountability to the viewer -Maintain company equipment for use in any environment -Be a positive and trusting face both on and off the clock to represent the best interests of the company
- News Photographer/Editor at KFSM Channel 5 News
- Shop Hand at Crabtree RV
- Bartender at Odd Otter Brewing Co.
- Barback/Food Runner at Steel Creek American Whiskey Co
1 year, 2 months at this Job
Full-time videographer for local broadcast television. Being responsible of the images the public sees on television. Proficient in electronic news gathering with a reporter or as a solo photojournalist. Well-versed in continuous coverage of breaking news and around the clock live shots. Well-rounded in the usage of two and three-point lighting. Quick non-linear editing skills, with a strong relationship with station editors. Keeping strong communication with the news desk, as well as the engineering department for ENG/Dejero hits.
- News Photographer at KFMB- CBS8
- News Photographer/Editor at WVUE - Fox 8 News
- Photojournalist at WBRZ-TV
- Master Control Operator at WBRZ-TV
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts Degree - Communications and Electronic Media
- Associates of Arts - Cumulative
Responsible for driving news personnel around Rochester and surrounding counties for news gathering purposes. Extensive interaction with the public and community leaders in various situations. Responsible for shooting video and helping reporters gather information. Responsible for editing video, sound and all aspects relating to getting the finished product ready for broadcast air. Built long standing relationships with numerous community and business leaders.
- News Photographer at WHEC-TV
- News Photographer at WROC-TV
20 years at this Job
• Compose and execute video shots for news reports.
• Transport, set up, and operate various production equipment including cameras, audio recorders, and lighting for field production.
• Edit video clips for television broadcasts and eMedia content.
• Operate live microwave and satellite trucks in remote situations.
• Conduct live and pre-recorded interviews.
• Confer with other personnel to discuss assignments, logistics, and shot requirements.
- News Photographer at WBTW News13
- Marketing Producer at WMBF News
- News Content Specialist at WMBF News
- Assistant News Specialist at WMBF News
2 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Communications: General
- Associate of Arts - Communications: Television
- News Photographer at WWLP
- at Emcee and Nominee
- Video-based Internship at FloDesign Sonics
- at Western New England Media Festival
4 years at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - Arts and Sciences
• Shoot and edit all video and audio components for stories on a daily basis
• Visualize tangible elements of news events and translate into a visually appealing and concise story
• Properly light all interviews and coinciding b-roll
- News Photographer/Editor at 21st Century Fox
- Private Consultant at
- Sports Anchor / Multi-skilled Journalist at KAMR / KCIT-TV
- Sports Anchor / Multi-skilled Journalist at KKCO / KJCT-TV
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications
Shoot\edit news packages Produce live shots with TVU backpacks & live trucks
- News Photographer/Editor at WRIC 8 News
- Segment Host at One-Man-Band News Segments for Entertainment
- News Content Specialist at WMBF News
- Student Gamecock Television at USC
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Mass Communication - Broadcast Journalism