Newspaper Editor Inside Sales Graphic design Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Account Edge Company accounting and payroll
- Newspaper Editor and Inside Sales at The Gazette Newspaper
- Senior Customer Service Representative at Cardinal Health
- Sales Consultant/Customer Service at Best Buy
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Business Administration - Marketing
- Associate of Liberal Arts - Business-Marketing
- - Radiology
Billing * Sales * Pickup and Delivery
- Newspaper Editor at Heartland Press
- Mill Operator at Roll Form Group
- Forklift Driver at Master-Bilt
15 years at this Job
• Good ability to allocate responsibilities.
• Editing software programs, Microsoft office.
• Collaborating with reports.
• Substantial ability to write and edit articles on various topics.
• Assisted with the design and layout of newspaper ads, and cover.
• Reviewing and updating information.
- SCHOOL NEWSPAPER EDITOR at NBHS
- Food Delivery at DoorDash
- DEITARY AIDE at BEDFORD GARDENS CARE & REHABILITATION
- SALES ASSOCIATE at AMWAYS GLOBAL
at this Job
- GED- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
This is the company I created after being laid off from Faegre & Benson. I created and published a series of newspapers and magazines focused on food, cooking, pop culture, and entertainment. This was essentially a one man band as I curated the content, formatted the periodicals, secured the advertising, and produced the papers for free circulation and paid venues.
- Newspaper Editor/Publisher at NEW TRAIN MEDIA
- HRIS Support Specialist at FAEGRE & BENSON
- Benefit Rep / HRIS / Customer Service / HR Assistant at HR STAFFING INC. & HR PERSONNEL SERVICES
- HR Assistant / HRIS / Benefit Rep at PARK NICOLLET - METHODIST HOSPITAL
8 years at this Job
- - Business
8 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Mgmt
Investigative Reporter. In charge of covering municipal and state finances, politics, police, Government Development Bank (GDB), State and Federal Courts Reporter for City Local News Section. Also in charge of covering business, economy section, tourism, local businesses. In charge of covering education beat for the local news section. In charge of covering public corporations in distress. Covering Puerto Power and Electric Authority (PREPA) restructuring, and Puerto Rico Highways and Transportation Authority (HTA) fiscal crisis and billion dollar debt the public corporation has with the Government Development Bank.
- SAN JUAN DAILY STAR NEWSPAPER EDITOR/REPORTER at Government Development Bank
- SAN JUAN DAILY STAR NEWSPAPER EDITOR/REPORTER at Mainland/International
- TRANSLATOR/INTERPRETER, FANEUIL/VANGUARD EM FEMA SUBCONTRACTOR at Government Development Bank
- TRANSLATOR/EDITOR at ECONOMY BOOK
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- ASSOCIATE'S DEGREE - PHOTOGRAPHY
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE IN COMMUNICATIONS - COMMUNICATIONS
Campus Newspaper Editor-in-Chief for the student-run newspaper, oversaw the Millersville, PA. publishing and layout of eight issues during the semester, in charge of day-to-day operations including budgetary responsibilities, arranged and conducted organizational meetings, in charge of deadlines and newspaper distribution and held meetings with other campus leaders
- Editor-in-Chief at The Snapper
- Student Information at Athletic Communications
- Student Intern at Locker Room Talk, LLC
- Sports Editor at
2 months at this Job
As a photographer for El Camino College's student newspaper, The Union, I am responsible for documenting events related to the college, in a photo journalistic style. I work side by side with the newspaper editor in order to deliver the most captivating images possible. I also work with the college magazine called "Warrior Life". I am responsible for delivering photos that wow viewers of the magazine and make them want to read the story. My work was awarded "Best Environmental Portraits Award" and my work was also published in the El Camino newspaper and magazine during the Spring 2018 semester at El Camino College.
- Photographer at El Camino College newspaper
- Bikes & Fitness Sales Associate at Dick's Sporting Goods
- Sales Associate/Cashier at Sports Authority
- Busser at The Cheesecake Factory
1 year at this Job
- AS in Fire and Emergency Technology - Fire and Emergency Technology
- AS - Photography
Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: School Newspaper Editor Review articles/documents for accuracy, ensure they are accurate and in accordance to school regulations. Hold meetings in classroom settings to provide assignments to peers will then provide editing and feedback to peers on articles. Interview assignment subjects and ensure accurate reporting based on subject. Will photograph subjects and or topics of articles. Will record and store photographs electronically ensuring that all are stored as needed, verifying copyrights and ability to publish information. Maintain all files regarding articles, ensure all is recorded and stored appropriately. Will provide information to officials as required and share actions being taken. Supervisor: Shana Kaspian (559-824-1865) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes
- Staff Editor For Grizzly Claw at Central High School
- Pathway Program Internship at Internal Revenue Service
1 year, 1 month at this Job
Front-end cashier and cosmetology specialist.
• Newspaper editor at Osceola County School for the Arts' "The OCSA Ledger"
• Main anchor for news program: "The Ledger: Live"
• Staff writer for Delfines al comunicado at St. Mary's School
- Customer service associate at Walgreens Pharmacy
- Interact Club Treasurer at
- crafting sandwiches, and serving as cashier at Firehouse Subs
- at Osceola County School for the Arts
2 months at this Job
- High school diploma