2014- 2015) - managing the production of the process from start to finish of the morning show -jawlat al sabah-
- Organizing all the resources needed and coming up with the initial idea for a project. Newspaper editor: el khaleej news paper, editor in koul al ousrah magazine (january 3 years )
• Dialogues with dignitaries in UAE.
• Investigative reports about the social reality.
• Attending press conferences and asking questions.
• Rebounds and a press coverage.
- Newspaper editor at Orient News Tv
- Journalist/ Reporter at Algerian International Radio
- Journalist in the Directorate of Information at Ministry of Defense
- at training TV End
1 year at this Job
- Bachelors Degree in information and communications sciences - information and communications sciences
Throughout high school, I was a heavily active member of Wausau East High School’s student-run newspaper. Over the course of four years, I played the roles of reporter, copy editor, layout editor, business manager, and editor-in-chief. This variety allowed me to develop many of the skills required to excel in a real workplace, including:
• the ability to manage a team and delegate tasks
• personal and group time management
• writing objectively and subjectively for a wide audience.
- Newspaper Editor at Skyrocket Newspaper
- Customer Service Representative/Assistant at TheBootPros LLC
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Editing software program - Microsoft office/ Assisted with the design and layout of newspaper ads and covers.
- Newspaper Editor at NBHS
- Deitary Aide at Bedford Gardens Care & Rehabilitation
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
● Social Media Marketing and Management
● Newspaper Office Manager
- Newspaper Editor/Journalist at Paris Express
- Freelance Writer and Virtual Assistant, Remote at Freelance Work
- Editor at Gravel Literary Magazine
- Editor at Nebo Literary Journal
4 months at this Job
- BFA - Creative Writing and BA English
Oversaw "Arts & Entertainment" section of high school newspaper, working with student writers to produce articles (assigning article ideas and general writing help) as well as helping with copy editing and layout.
- Newspaper Editor (High School Level) at Sword & Shield School Newspaper
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Clinical Psychology
- High school
Director of layout, organization, story development, and editing for the Variety section and managed a team of ten writers.
● Reached a weekly audience of 3000+ students, faculty, alumni, and families.
- Gustavian Weekly Newspaper Editor at Gustavus Adolphus College
- Writing Tutor Team Leader at Gustavus Adolphus College
- Assistant to the Dean of Students at Gustavus Adolphus College
- Questar Assessments Publications Intern at Publishing Department
2 years at this Job
- B.A. - Political Science
Starting off the newspaper you start with the only option as a Staff Writer and proceed to movement up the ranks. But, I was luckily able to land a spot as an editor coming in to school my freshmen year. I will be doing this all four years of high school and hope to be the Editor In-Chief for senior year. We are the #4 high school newspaper in the country and are looking for more awards to come.
- High School Newspaper Editor at Annandale High School
- Babysitting at N/A
1 year, 7 months at this Job
Select and edit articles, managing deadlines, writing articles, design graphics
- Newspaper Editor at
- Amnesty International Student Leader at
- Childcare Provider, Milford Public Schools at Academic Standing
2 years, 2 months at this Job
The layout of the opinion pages. Copy editing of columns. The writing and editing of a quarterly editorial.
- Newspaper Editor at Spartan News Network
10 months at this Job
- None - General Studies
Newspaper editor/reporter/photographer. Edit news articles according to AP Style for several publications. Write news articles covering school board meetings, county planning commission meetings, articles pertaining to local school corporation and write monthly local history column. Cover other assignments as needed. Take photos to go along with news articles. Post articles and photos to online publication.
- Associate Editor at The Papers Inc
- Assistant Editor at Tulsa World Newspaper
15 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Journalism-Mass Media Communications