Newspaper reporter that writes articles about top hitting political issues, the arts, and bringing interesting issues to the local people of the Utah.
- Newspaper Reporter at Utah Free Press
- Copywriter at Foursteps
- WRITER at Multiple Associations
- MEDICAL ASSISTANT at OnSite Care
1 month at this Job
- - Medical Assistant
Interview and write news articles of events happening around Big Horn County. Take photographs of events within the area to be shared with the subscribers of the paper.
- Newspaper Reporter at Basin Republican Rustler
- Housekeeper and front desk at Laramie Valley Inn
- Seasonal Worker at Diamond Wings Upland Game Birds, LLC
- Legal Assistant/Billing Clerk at Darrah Law Office, P.C.
7 months at this Job
- Associates of Arts - English Writing
- Newspaper reporter at NotiCel
- Reporter, editor-News Department at Notiuno630 Radio
- at Wapa América
- Internship- News Department at Puerto Rico T.V
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor - Arts
• Regular reporting on town, village and school board meetings
• Developed working relationships with PR representatives and administrators
- NEWSPAPER REPORTER - Freelance at Gowanda Pennysaver and News
- COMMUNITY RELATIONS COORDINATOR at Community Services
- MARKETING COORDINATOR at Columbus McKinnon Corporation
- MARKETING COORDINATOR - Full and Part Time at Cradle Beach
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Public Communication - Public Communication
- Associate in Art in Humanities and Social Science - Art
●Pitched, researched, and supervised the publishing of news stories regarding current events within the community and city on a strict deadline.
●Assisted in the publication of the issues, taking and working on stories that were either abandoned or neglected by their respective writers as well as filling in for those who were unable to work.
- Journalism Newspaper Reporter at Sierra Vista High School
- Charity Organization Volunteer at Sierra Vista High School
1 year at this Job
I am a newspaper reporter, reporting on local political, education, medical, legal, land use, environmental issues and some human interest stories. I am a part time reading tutor with Wyzant. In the past I received a grant from the Baltimore County Historical Trust for a book which I completed about the social, economic, and environmental history of Long Green Valley, a Baltimore County farming community. Prior to that, my edition of some J.S. Bach keyboard pieces: Bach Sinfonias History and Performance, was reviewed in the New York Times and sold in about 16 countries, mostly at the college undergraduate level.
- Reporter at County Citizen
- General Assignment Reporter at East County Times
- Journalist, Contracted at Baltimore County, MD
1 month at this Job
- Master's of Education - Education
- Bachelor of Arts - French Literature
- Certificate - Environmental Studies
- Certificate of Piano - Piano
Part-time for more than 30 years, with full-time freelance stints in 1996-1999, 2002-2006 and 2017-2018 More than 3,000 freelance articles published in newspapers and magazines, on web sites and for corporate clients, including: St. Petersburg Times, Miami Herald, San Jose Mercury News, Milwaukee Journal, Palm Beach Post, Omaha World-Herald, Akron Beacon Journal, Florida Today, The Ledger (Lakeland, Fla.), Soccer America, FOXSports.com, USA Hockey.com, University of Tampa, Knox (College) Alumnus and many others
- Freelance Writer, Editor at Newspaper Reporter and Public Relations Pro
- Web Copywriter and Editor at Internet LAVA
- Show Writer, Show Editor at Nielsen Co., Advertising Solutions division
- Staff Writer, Marketing/Advertising Consultant at South Tampa Community News/Tampa Marketing Co
33 years at this Job
- - Political Science and International Relations
Reason for leaving: Layoff Prior journalism experience: Editor, The Silver City Bulletin (weekly), Taunton, Ma. Editor, The Walpole Times (weekly). Walpole, Ma. Richard D. Foster Professional journalist/ print newspaper reporter Most Recent Experience: 1994-2018: Senior Reporter, The Sun Chronicle, Attleboro, Ma. Enterprise and beat reporting, feature writing, Attleboro, Ma. area. Numerous awards from New England Press Association for hard news and feature writing. INCLUDED: 2014 New England Newspaper and Press Association Reporter of The Year (BASIS: Breaking news and continuing coverage of large number of cancers, cancer deaths and environmental impacts stemming from the existence of former nuclear weapons plants in Attleboro and Plainville, Ma. RESULTS: Congressional attention, expanding availability of federal compensation to hundreds and totaling in tens of millions of dollars.) As a reporter I also played a key role in re-formatting our publication and producing in-depth cover stories for weekend editions. Our publication was named Newspaper of The Year in 2018 by the New England Newspaper and Press Association. Education: Attleboro High School, Attleboro, Ma. ‘71 Northeastern University, Boston, Ma. ’71-73 Degrees: none Goal: Employment in writing or marketing/public relations capacity. Contact: Richard Foster 13 North Ave., Attleboro, Ma. [email protected] 508-226-2986
- Senior Reporter at The Sun Chronicle
24 years at this Job
- - journalism
• Arrive at warehouse at approximately 12:30 am, insert sections into newspaper and bundle up to deliver to stores and hotels. This is a 7 day per week position as an Independent Contractor. I am responsible for keeping accurate count of number of newspapers I am delivering and picking up.
- Newspaper Delivery at Upscale Sales, Inc.
- Auto Parts Delivery Driver at Auto Specialist Warehouse
- Newspaper Reporter at Upscale Sales, Inc.
- Accounts Payable Specialist at Plaza Companies
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- High school
10. Reporter Resume
Freelance Reporter Specialize in foster care, child abuse, youth experiencing homelessness issues
- Reporter at Street Roots
- News Anchor/Reporter at KTVL News10
- News Reporter at KRNV-TV NBC
- Main Anchor-Dayside Reporter at KOBI TV, NBC
7 months at this Job
- BA - Journalism