• Directed, planned and scheduled all aspects of daily and nightly operations for entire nightclub and concert stage; including live performances, business conventions, political rallies and sporting events. Created, set, and audited daily operations and event budgets. Created and enforced Standard Operating Procedures and Guest Interaction Policies.
• Collectively with other managers, held fully responsible for quarterly and annual profitability of entire business. Responsible for ensuring the most profitable and efficient use of company property, budgets, resources, inventory, and personnel. Responsible for security of entire property, all money from sales and cash reserves, all inventory, equipment and merchandise.
• Performed nightly reconciliation and inspection of all sales of liquor, champagne, merchandise, box office /entrances, etc. Set aside money from daily cash in-flows to cover all costs of operations, employee salaries, inventory, building maintenance and event expenditures. Performed nightly cash "count" of all Safes, Cash Lock Boxes, ATM’s, and cash reserves. Supervised and scheduled process of daily Cash pick-up and delivery. Prepared nightly report for Bookkeeping and Accounting.
• Managed and supervised over Two Hundred (200) personnel, eg, Bartenders, Waitresses, Security staff, Promoters, DJ's, Dancers, Entertainers, valet, and custodial personnel, vendors and service providers.
• Responsible for the procurement and daily delivery schedule of all liquor, champagne and food inventory. Researched vendors and liquor distributors and scheduled new product presentation meetings. Sampled new products, negotiated pricing and established liquor delivery schedules. Promoted and coordinated public sampling events of new products and aging inventory.
• Produced insurance claims from theft and/or damages to building and equipment. Investigated and determined causes of damages to business and worked with legal counsel to pursue compensation for damages (Testified during Arbitration-2016).
• Researched and contacted Entertainer Agents and Managers to secure concert performances. Created concert schedules, planned out logistics and security, ensured media coverage and set event budgets. Recruited talent, i.e., DJ's, M.C.'s, Dancers, media personalities, etc. Edited work contract addendums and negotiated pricing.
• Purchased and negotiated price and payment terms of bar and office equipment, software/hardware and lighting/sound equipment. Interviewed and hired building contractors; supervised maintenance, repairs, and renovations to business. Ensured project completion within agreed time frames, quality standards and budgets. Contested and negotiated cost and time overages.
- Nightclub Manager at BB King Blues Club Concert Stage
- Night Club Manager at Perfection Gentlemen’s Club & Purlieu Gentleman’s Club (Both venues under same ownership)
- Security Manager & Policy Creation at WHITE Dubai Royal Amphitheatre
- Bar Manager at Webster Hall Concert Annex
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Organizational Business Management
- - Employee Management
• Ensure efficient customer service by the staff.
• Program and maintain Aloha system.
• Maintain records of daily sales. Prepared reports and evaluated them to the owner.
• Responsible for the maintenance of the account administration, payroll, cost, inventory, bar and other services.
• Supervise employees work and made sure they followed club policies and also see that the customers behave well.
• Implement systems for staffing, scheduling.
- NIGHTCLUB MANAGER at CLUB CALIENTE
- CCA- City Carrier Assistant at USPS
- at ARMED GUARD, LOOMIS FARGO
- RESTAURANT AND NIGHTCLUB MANAGER at EL TENAMPA & EL TROPICO RESTAURANT
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - BACHERLOS
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
• Handled guest transactions to ensure company profitability
• Delegated duties amongst FOH staff
• Assisted with payroll
• Handled and adjusted cash drawers
• Assisted with troubleshooting in technical support
• Interviewed, hired, processed & conducted orientation for new employees
• Created new policies & procedures for nightclub cocktail servers and security team
• Informed staff members of menu changes and menu concepts to ensure execution of improved standards
• Performed guest service recovery after compromised steps of service to improve guest experience and conduct of Weber's
• Assisted with creating and editing liquor inventory spreadsheet
•Investigated food-borne illness complaints to prevent further issues in compliance with the F.D.A.
• Created weekly schedule for nightclub cocktail servers
- Restaurant & Nightclub Manager at Weber's Ann Arbor
- INTERNSHIP at Riverwood Resort/ Club
- Team Member at CMU Campus Dining- Real Food on Campus
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Applied Arts - Foodservice Administration
Oversee the operation of night club; manage staff that includes, VIP Hosts, Cashiers,
Bartenders, Cocktail Servers, DJ's, and Security Staff to insure excellent customer service and entertainment.
● Manage staff, prepare work schedules, and assigning specific duties.
● Direct and coordinate organization's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
● Implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures.
● Establish and Determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees.
● Plan and direct activities such as sales promotions, coordinating with other department heads as required.
● Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
● Provide information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Nightclub Manager at Treasures Gentlemen's Club & Steakhouse
- Nightclub Manager at Larry Flynt's Hustler Club
- Nightclub Manager at Girls of Glitter Gulch
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Nevada Real Estate Licensee
• Food Expo- Serve food to guest, organize kitchen line, recognize correct steak temperatures, handle fine foods, knowledge of fine food and preparation.
• Server - Greet guests, take drink orders, pour wine, trainer of server assistants. Club 99 Selma, CA 93662 Bar and Nightclub Manager Bartender
- Server at Food Expo
12 years at this Job
- - General Education
Bartender, Manager, floor Manager, Promotions, Schedule: I have worked here 3 or 4 times. Owner has brought me in as a Contract employee to correct problems, inventory, schedule, and to simply Bartend football season.
Bartender, Manager, floor Manager, Promotions, Schedule: I have worked here
3 or 4 times. Owner has brought me in as a Contract employee to correct problems, inventory, schedule, and to simply Bartend football season.
- Manager at Buds Sports Bar
- Operational Manager/part owner at Bart's Lakeshore LLC
- VIP Bartender at ● Michael's Fine Dining and Dancing
- Lead Bartender/Bar Manager at Christopher's American Pub
3 years at this Job
- Associate - General
- - Real estate
- High school - College prep
• Manager of all Resort Bars and the Riverside & Soleil Restaurants
• Managed Teamsters Unionized workforce
• Implemented a system standard for reservations that generated 40k in revenue at an all inclusive resort
• Generated a 45% first month increase and 17% seasonal increase in premium TAI upgrade liquor sales by introducing popular market share products with new cocktail menu
• Reduced liquor cost by saving 25k in Winter Season by implementing a firm GO protocol and using a measured liquor program.
• Worked with Kreative Drive managing all Wedding & Special Events
• Managed all set-ups for Daily and special Apertifs & Cocktails
- MANAGER of Bars & Restaurants at Club Med
- Nightclub Manager/ Food & Beverage Assistant Manager at FAIRMONT GRAND DEL MAR LUXURY RESORT
- NIGHT MANAGER/ FOOD & BEVERAGE SUPERVISOR at WESTIN HOTEL GASLAMP QUARTER
- BEVERAGE DIRECTOR at HEAT ULTRA LOUNGE
1 year, 2 months at this Job
Sell technical training that deliver the most relevant and intuitive computer courses and certifications Conduct Phone, Face-to-Face and social media business Responsible for New Business and Account Management Help facilitate online-training Achieve Sales goals each month DEC 2016 - June 2017
- Account Manager at New Horizon Computer Learning Center
- Office Manager at Allstate Insurance
- Sr. Admissions Representative EDMC at Argosy University Online
- Nightclub Manager at STEEL HOUSE
6 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Business Administration - Business Administration
Lead a motivate a team of up to 20 guest service associates and wax specialist, setting sales expectations and goals while coaching and mentoring staff members to achieve goals, deliver exceptional customer service, and proactively resolve customer issues. Develop a customer-focused culture by interacting with the customer, using KPI metrics to gain insight and feedback to improve the customer experience and maximize center profitability. Analyze business trends to manage scheduling and inventory needs to ensure a productive and profitable operation.
- Center Manager at European Wax Center
- Director of Salon Operations at Amara Day Spa and Salon
- Multi-Unit Spa Director at
- Salon Manager at Palms Hotel & Resort
5 months at this Job
- Associates of Arts in Interior Design - Interior Design
- Spa Manager Certificate of Leadership
- Mid Market/ Large Group Accounts
• Assisted in resolving and satisfying client requests and internal operational issues while implementing New Business and Group Renewal.
• Confirmed accurate completion of forms for client renewal and benefit changes.
• Continually maintained and improved the company's reputation and positive image in the markets served.
• Maintained excellent communication between internal teams.
• Maintained and encouraged high morale and group retention through effective communication, prompt problem resolution, proactive practices and facilitating a proactive work environment.
• Demonstrated the ability to work under pressure, think outside the box, and manage daily operations
- Sr. Account Manager at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Provider Representative at United Healthcare
- Restaurant/Nightclub Manager at Associated Club Management
- Human Resources / Benefits Representative at Spherion Staffing/Aon Hewitt
5 years, 9 months at this Job