• Provide original solutions, introducing new concepts, actively negotiating and resolving differences, and employing constructive criticism. BAR MANAGER
• Maintain all accounting, cash, bar/food/inventory cost, payroll, and administrative controls. Address: 7331 Purdue Ave
• Train employees on suggestive up-selling techniques.
• Decrease labor costs by analyzing team members' strengths versus customer La Mesa, CA 91942 flow, hiring skilled bartenders, and adjusting the schedule appropriately. Tel: (619) 933-7593 Email: [email protected] Selected Accomplishments
• Known as the #1 new nightclub in the nation in 2011.
• Best nightclub in San Diego 7 years in a row.
• Host to hundreds of music artist and celebrities.
- Bar Manager and Nightclub Manager at Fluxx Nightclub
- at Marcos
8 months at this Job
• Responsible for Booking all entertainment and special events
• Complete various administrator task including monthly schedule, inventory and night recaps
• Responsible for managing company social media accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat
• Provided first-rate customer service
• Developed new strategies and implemented them to increase profit of the bar
- Nightclub Manager at Xcel Lounge
- Customer Service Representative at Ivy Media Corp. Gotobus.com
- Account Manager at Northeast Consulting INC
- Door Ambassador at Omni Parker House
2 years at this Job
- Associate - leadership
Consultant for beginning of position, Managed FOH staff. Created policies and handbook, trained and fired employees, scheduling, payroll. Hosted parties and bottle service.
- Nightclub Manager at SKYWAY
- Administrative Coordinator/Property Manager at AMS Remodeling and Interior Design
- Dental assistant/Sterile Processing Technician at Dr. Susan Bracker DDS
- General Manager at Bitter Honey
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Science
• Directed, planned and scheduled all aspects of daily and nightly operations for entire nightclub and concert stage; including live performances, business conventions, political rallies and sporting events. Created, set, and audited daily operations and event budgets. Created and enforced Standard Operating Procedures and Guest Interaction Policies.
• Collectively with other managers, held fully responsible for quarterly and annual profitability of entire business. Responsible for ensuring the most profitable and efficient use of company property, budgets, resources, inventory, and personnel. Responsible for security of entire property, all money from sales and cash reserves, all inventory, equipment and merchandise.
• Performed nightly reconciliation and inspection of all sales of liquor, champagne, merchandise, box office /entrances, etc. Set aside money from daily cash in-flows to cover all costs of operations, employee salaries, inventory, building maintenance and event expenditures. Performed nightly cash "count" of all Safes, Cash Lock Boxes, ATM’s, and cash reserves. Supervised and scheduled process of daily Cash pick-up and delivery. Prepared nightly report for Bookkeeping and Accounting.
• Managed and supervised over Two Hundred (200) personnel, eg, Bartenders, Waitresses, Security staff, Promoters, DJ's, Dancers, Entertainers, valet, and custodial personnel, vendors and service providers.
• Responsible for the procurement and daily delivery schedule of all liquor, champagne and food inventory. Researched vendors and liquor distributors and scheduled new product presentation meetings. Sampled new products, negotiated pricing and established liquor delivery schedules. Promoted and coordinated public sampling events of new products and aging inventory.
• Produced insurance claims from theft and/or damages to building and equipment. Investigated and determined causes of damages to business and worked with legal counsel to pursue compensation for damages (Testified during Arbitration-2016).
• Researched and contacted Entertainer Agents and Managers to secure concert performances. Created concert schedules, planned out logistics and security, ensured media coverage and set event budgets. Recruited talent, i.e., DJ's, M.C.'s, Dancers, media personalities, etc. Edited work contract addendums and negotiated pricing.
• Purchased and negotiated price and payment terms of bar and office equipment, software/hardware and lighting/sound equipment. Interviewed and hired building contractors; supervised maintenance, repairs, and renovations to business. Ensured project completion within agreed time frames, quality standards and budgets. Contested and negotiated cost and time overages.
- Nightclub Manager at BB King Blues Club Concert Stage
- Night Club Manager at Perfection Gentlemen’s Club & Purlieu Gentleman’s Club (Both venues under same ownership)
- Security Manager & Policy Creation at WHITE Dubai Royal Amphitheatre
- Bar Manager at Webster Hall Concert Annex
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Organizational Business Management
- - Employee Management
Moved up to bar manager second week of being employed.
Moved up to bar manager second week of being employed.
- Bar Manager/Bartender at Brewhouse music and grill
- Manager at Buds Sports Bar
- Operational Manager/part owner at Bart's Lakeshore LLC
- VIP Bartender at ● Michael's Fine Dining and Dancing
4 months at this Job
- Associate - General
- - Real estate
- High school - College prep
Working as Manager of Gordon Ramsay Steak, our Team is directly responsible for the day to day operation of the Flagship Restaurant for Caesars Entertainment which generates over 21 million dollars per year. Our FOH Team has roughly 105 employees. I effectively manage the operation of 59 tables, 3 private dining rooms and a total capacity of roughly 270 persons. I work directly with Citywide Group Sales on all BEO contracts and large party bookings, Hospitality Marketing for all of CET VIP guests, Convention Services with their VIP guests, the Total Rewards Department (developing relationships with our 7 Star/Diamond guests) and Senior Leadership. I effectively manage all Host Stand operations, table assignments and seating (currently our team in seating between 525 to over 600 guests nightly). As a team we interview, hire and train all new employees. We have a very stringent “Steps of Service” training program that is second to none that promotes the Gordon Ramsay Steak dining experience, Brand and standards. I am directly responsible for all Non Line Item Food and Beverage, Warehouse and Misc. ordering. I do all scheduling/vacations and nightly floor plans. I conduct nightly shift meetings with staff and I am responsible for opening/closing procedures. I promote an open line of communications with the Chef’s and BOH staff. My Customer Service standards continue to drive business and promote a friendly atmosphere enhancing our Guest Experience. Not only does our guest count continue to grow yearly, but revenue has also grown over 6%, roughly $1.1 million for FY2015. We have received many accolades since my tenure began: AAA Four Diamond Award, 2014/2015 Certificate of Excellence Award from TripAdvisor, Business Insider’s Top 50 Steakhouses in America #1 for Nevada, 2013 Wine Spectator Award of Excellence, named one of the Top 10 Steakhouses in the US for 2013 Gayot.com, Best Steakhouse by the Las Vegas Review Journal: Best of Lasvegas Reader’s Poll 2013, Thrillist, Power-ranking the top 8 steakhouses in Las Vegas, Number 1 “Gordon Ramsay Steak”,.
- Manager at Gordon Ramsay Steak
- Lead FOH and Head Maitre'd at Maggianos Little Italy
- Marketing and Special Events Manager at Pete's Dueling Piano Bar
- Nightclub Manager and Director of Corporate Development at the Rockhouse Bar and Nightclub
6 years, 8 months at this Job
Fahrenheit Charlotte Aid to the General Manager in coordinating, directing and planning everyday business operations. Created weekly schedules for five separate departments. Acted as interim General Manager for Three months while General Manager was on leave Worked directly with Director of Operations to create and host events through community outreach and partnerships with local nonprofits, and other businesses Assisted in creating the Three most recent cocktail menu. Reduced beverage cost through effective supervision and inventory control. Resulting in increased profit margins
Aid to the General Manager in coordinating, directing and planning everyday business operations. Created weekly schedules for five separate departments. Acted as interim General Manager for Three months while General Manager was on leave
Worked directly with Director of Operations to create and host events through community outreach and partnerships with local nonprofits, and other businesses
Assisted in creating the Three most recent cocktail menu. Reduced beverage cost through effective supervision and inventory control. Resulting in increased profit margins
- Assistant General Manager/ Beverage Manager at Fahrenheit Charlotte LLC
- at LPM INC
- Assistant General Manager - Enso Asian Bistro & Sushi Bar at Dineworks Hospitality Group
- Restaurant Manager - Cuba Libre Restaurant & Rum Bar at Guest Counts Hospitality
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - Hospitality Administration
Sulphur Springs, TX 2017-Present Access is an electronic forms vendor providing electronic solutions for paper heavy organizational workflows and processes. Annually selling $10-12 million, Employing 65 employees, 90% of them remotely. Project Manager
• Managed project lifecycle from initiation to delivery.
• Provided daily direction, motivation, and support to project teams.
• Collaborated with development on custom integration projects.
• Developed custom status reports, project plans, timelines, and customer-facing documentation.
• Supported company partners and product resellers through form implementation projects.
• Assisted sales with statement of work documentation, scope change requests, and custom project quotes.
• Led training sessions for fellow team members on software products and internal processes.
• Tracked project budgets and billing.
• Maintained customer requirements and managed project expectations.
Sulphur Springs, TX 2017-Present
Access is an electronic forms vendor providing electronic solutions for paper heavy organizational workflows and processes. Annually
selling $10-12 million, Employing 65 employees, 90% of them remotely.
- Project Manager at ACCESS ENTERPRISE FORMS
- Project Leader II at NCR NEW ENGLAND
- Area Operations Manager at DAVE AND BUSTERS
- General Manager at MJ CORPORATION D.B.A. CHRISTINA'S FIRESIDE GRILLE
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
I was on a short term contract as GM to evaluate the restaurant and banquet facility for potential purchase. Following the evaluation I decided it was not a good investment and we parted ways.
- General Manager at Marina View
- Ambassador/Sales Associate at CLEAR LLC
- Restaurant/Nightclub Manager at Universal Orlando
- FOH Key Manager at Outback Steakhouse
1 year at this Job
- A.A. - General Studies
KY, AZ, NM,TX,FL,CA Run 24 bars, a staff of 350 overall, responsible for day to day operations, including marketing, payroll and scheduling, book concerts and shows, train new staff, report back to ownership once a week either via phone call, or email, a monthly sit down with a report of sales and projections for every bar once a month. I travel 6 days a week, facilitate weekly video meetings with staff so every person is on the same page moving forward.
KY, AZ, NM,TX,FL,CA
Run 24 bars, a staff of 350 overall, responsible for day to day operations, including marketing, payroll and scheduling, book concerts and shows, train new staff, report back to ownership once a week either via phone call, or email, a monthly sit down with a report of sales and projections for every bar once a month. I travel 6 days a week, facilitate weekly video meetings with staff so every person is on the same page moving forward.
- Corporate Manager at Burnham Brothers Entertainment
- General Manger at Blush Nightclub and Daybar
- Corporate Regional Manager at Graham Central Station
- Bartender/DJ/Corporate Trainer at Graham Central Station
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- MA - Political Science
- Bachelor's - Political Science