• Manage operations of a nightclub including HR, budgeting, accounting, regulatory compliance, and marketing.
• Recruit top industry talent while creating a work culture of employee retention and development.
• Mentor staff to provide unparalleled customer service and comply with strict legal and regulatory requirements.
• Manage and plan for inventory replenishment including food and beverages.
• Plan and oversee events including weekly themed events, feature acts, and competitions.
• Oversee creative marketing and promotional initiatives, resulting in consistent revenue increase.
• Manage two businesses under one roof with separate finances, procurement, scheduling, and ABC licenses.
- Nightclub Manager at Pyliaris Corporation, LLC
- Independent Consultant at Arbonne International, LLC
- Research Analyst at Bellum Advanced Medical Solutions
- Data Quality Specialist at Science Applications International Corporation
9 months at this Job
- Master of Policy and Applied Social Research - Policy and Applied Social Research
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics - Economics
is the way each job should look. Please go through each position and update with your job duties using this sentence structure. Make sure start and end dates are accurate.
• Safeguard establishment by regulating capacity limits.
• Ensuring compliance with standard operating procedures.
• Maintain inventory control records, shipments and invoices to see which products need to be replenished.
• Create shortage reports identifying supplies and critical needs in a timely manner.
• Build and maintain relationships with vendors, suppliers and customers by negotiating and managing contracts.
- Assistant Nightclub Manager/Security OfficerThis at 212 Nightclub
- Barback at 212 Nightclub
- Barback/BartenderAdd additional duties at ILMG. LLC
- Shop Foreman at Auto pro collision st peters
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Biochemistry
Oversee the operation of night club; manage staff that includes, VIP Hosts, Cashiers,
Bartenders, Cocktail Servers, DJ's, and Security Staff to insure excellent customer service and entertainment.
● Manage staff, prepare work schedules, and assigning specific duties.
● Direct and coordinate organization's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
● Implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures.
● Establish and Determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees.
● Plan and direct activities such as sales promotions, coordinating with other department heads as required.
● Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
● Provide information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Nightclub Manager at Treasures Gentlemen's Club & Steakhouse
- Nightclub Manager at Larry Flynt's Hustler Club
- Nightclub Manager at Girls of Glitter Gulch
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Nevada Real Estate Licensee
- Nightclub Manager at Pub Zero
- Retail Merchandiser at Premium Retail Services
- Independent Contractor at The Service Inspectors
- Retail Merchandiser at Advantage Solutions
4 months at this Job
- NightClub Manager at South Beach Bar and Lounge
- Assistant Manager/ Head of Security at Greene Street Nightclub
- Fedex Express Package Handler, Proehlific Park Coach at
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- None - Exercise Sports Science
- Some college
6. Nightclub Manager / Night Club Manager / Arena Manager / Event, Concert, Convention, Symposium Resume
* Work as contracted Vendor, directing, planning, promoting and scheduling event operations for Vendor conventions, symposiums, and events to be held at the arena. Collectively with other Vendors & event Promoters, held fully responsible for event outcome, and profitability. Responsible for ensuring the most profitable, and efficient use of arena property, event budgets, resources, and personnel. Work with arena Administrators, Managers, and Promoters to accomplish the following: Set, and audit event budgets, asses personnel requirements, create concert schedules, plant out event logistics & security, and ensure wide spread media coverage of Vendor events. * Execute post-event reconciliation, and inspection of all monetary transactions from sales of event entrance fees, event merchandise sales, and merchant services. Calculate, and set aside money from event cash in-flows to cover costs of taxes, operations, employee salaries, cost of merchandise, building maintenance, etc. Prepare post-event report for Bookkeeping, and Accounting, and profit & loss (P&L) statement. * Perform "count", and inspection of all Cash Lock Boxes & cash reserves. Direct, schedule, and oversee entire process of Cash pick-up from beginning until delivery to final secure destination (post-event). Responsible for contracting security for vendor events, responsible for securing all cash from sales of event entrance fees, and any cash reserves provided by the arena. * Manage, and supervise anywhere form Twenty (20) - Three hundred (300) event personnel, eg, Guest Speakers, Security staff, Promoters, DJ's, Entertainers, other Vendors, and third party service providers. * Recruited specialized talent for specific events, i.e., guest speakers, entertainers & media personalities. Produced, and edited Guest Speaker & Entertainer work contract addendums, and negotiated pricing. * Work with advertisement & marketing companies to create social media campaigns, physical visual media, radio, and TV advertisement, billboards, etc. * Worked with Arena Administrators, and entire Management team, in order to produce, and coordinate public relations campaigns. Worked, and continuously conceptualized new ways, and programs to improve relationships with local community, local government officials, and local police dept. precincts. Coordinated and held non-profit community outreach events, eg, funding of local parks, funding of local S.B.A., sports scholarship program, etc.
- Nightclub Manager / Night Club Manager / Arena Manager / Event, Concert, Convention, Symposium at American Airlines Arena
- Nightclub Manager at B.B. King Blues Club / Concert Stage
- Nightclub Manager / Two (2) Venues ( Both venues same ownership) at Perfection Gentleman's Club & Purlieu Gentlemen's Club
- Amphitheater Manager at "WHITE" Dubai Grand Amphitheater
7 months at this Job
- Wells Fargo School of Management course work - Organizational Business Management
To Whom It May Concern: I have over 30 years experience in New York City Nightlife. 29 years working for one employer. I have proven myself to be reliable and driven over the years, by never missing a day of work. Please understand that this resume is just a portion of what I do. To verbally describe what it takes to manage a nightclub in New York City leaves out the true essence of what it's about. Nightclub management is about instinct, foresight, quick thinking, coolness under pressure and so much more. Customer service is essential as well as protecting the clubs interests first and foremost. Yes, maybe I am a little "old school" (with "new school" knowledge), but what I have learned along the way has proven to be successful and has stood the test of time. There is just so much more than making a list of "duties" for someone to read on a resume. I'm a HANDS ON general manager, that is found on the floor of the venue the entire night maintaining the atmosphere of the club. If the bar is moving too slow, I jump behind it and start serving, if the coat check is backed up I jump in and get coats until it is clear. I have very strong leadership skills. I over saw a staff of a minimum of 45 people. In addition to my management duties, I complied, maintained, designed and handled all the email marketing for the nightclub. I also hold a National Restaurant ServeSafe certificate. Thank you for your consideration. JODI SEIFF 380 PROSPECT AVE HACKENSACK, NJ 07601 201 965 6372 [email protected] I was the general Manager of the SHADOW Nightclub in New York City for 19 years. I worked for my employer for 29 years. My duties as General Manager of the Shadow have included but are not limited to the following: Responsible for the setup and breakdown of the entire club each night. That included all liquor disbursed to 3 full service bars, monetary disbursements for the bars, door and coat check. Format changes in any of the rooms and exterior setup. Maintain ALL the inventory for the club (liquor, beer, soda, dry goods and any miscellaneous items as needed) Responsible for hiring and firing of all employees. That includes, security, bartenders, busboys, DJ's, coat check, waitresses, bottle hosts, doormen, cleanup, maintenance and men's and ladies room attendants. Oversee the functions of the door, bar and coat check, as well as setting the pricing for each aspect. I am always found on the floor of the nightclub all night. I was responsible for creating all special events and holiday events for the Shadow Nightclub. I was responsible for all the major renovations done to the Shadow. Design, purchasing and construction. I created, managed and promoted 19 (5 after we sold the Shadow) successful SOLD OUT Shadow Boatride seasons. Every Tuesday June thru August I bring the Shadow Nightclub to the water. I was the first and currently only “venue” to do a weekly summer event on a boat. My other duties included reconciling of all receipts each night. Basic bookkeeping for the club, preparing bank deposits, accounts payable, and payroll. I also maintained 3 separate sound systems in the club, with routine sound checks and handled all replacing of sound equipment (amplifiers and speakers) myself. I arranged for any repairs needed for my equipment. I have strong relationships with all 3 urban radio stations (HOT 97, POWER 105, WBLS 107.5) and most of their air personalities and DJ's. I was responsible for booking all of the DJ's and live talent for the Shadow. CURRENTLY I have been employed by CIELO Nightclub 18 Little West 12th Street in Manhattan since May of 2015 as a manager. My responsibility’s include but are not limited to, setting up the club for the current night’s event, preparing banks for cashier, coat check and the bar. Reconciling all nightly receipts. Liaison between the club and its current promoters. Some basic inventory. Some scheduling of staff. Responsible for maintaining the clubs change banks. I attend all the NYPD nightlife meetings on behalf of the club. HISTORY 1985-1987 The Underground /Union Square Nightclub: receptionist, cashier, bartender. Was responsible for monitoring all security procedures for the front entrance as well as video monitors 1985-1987 Juliano's Restaurant: day manager. Responsible for the setup of the restaurant for nightly dinners. Screened all calls for the catering manager. Assisted in running the dinning room floor during dinner hours. 1987-1990 THE RED PARROT: cashier, assistant to the General Manager. Personal assistant to the owner. Responsible for reconciling nightly receipts, inventory, banking and change. 1988 LA PALACE DE BEAUTE: (Formally known as the Underground/Union Square): cashier, bartender 1990-1992 EMERALD CITY: cashier, bartender. Assistant to the General Manager. Personal assistant to the owner. Responsible for reconciling nightly receipts, inventory, banking and change. 1992-1995 BENTLEY's: Personal assistant to the owner. 1995-2014 SHADOW Nightclub: General Manager May 2015-July 2018 CIELO NIGHTCLUB Manager REFERENCES: STEVEN JULIANO: OWNER. BENTLEY's, The SILVER SHADOW, RED PARROT, THE UNDERGROUND/UNION SQUARE, EMERALD CITY, SHADOW NIGHTCLUB, COPACABANA 917 847 1107 (know 32 years) [email protected] MICHELLE VISAGE: Radio/TV Personality. Currently on RuPauls Drag Race on LOGO. 310 310 9892 (known 30 years) DETECTIVE SHAWN DOSIER: NYPD. Intel Division "Hip Hop" Cop 646 235 3128 (known 15 years) SERGEANT JOHN REEVES: NYPD. 646 210 9238 (known 7 years) DJ SELF: POWER 105: Air Personality 646 345 7353/914 924 5731 (known 9 years) TONY CARDAROLLA : Retired NYPD Lieutenant. Brooklyn Vice. Owner of private security company 516 477 0574 (known 7 years) DJ RED ALERT: LEGENDARY DJ HIP HOP PIONEER 646 387 8838 (known 32 years) BENNY SOTO: (known 12 years) Legendary NYC promoter. Senior management for Cielo and Output clubs. Touring DJ. [email protected] ARIEL FIGUEROA: (known 12 years) Legendary NYC lighting technician. Senior lighting technical for Cielo and Output clubs NYC. Touring lighting technician for the legendary BODY AND SOUL parties. [email protected] MORE UPON REQUEST
- General Manager at SHADOW Nightclub
19 years at this Job
- Some college
· Solely responsible for all aspect Wave Nightclub, including staffing, reconciling nightly sales, inventory, audio/visual, DJs, customer relations, VIP sales, etc. · Additional assist with all food and beverage needs for entire resort, Outside Tiki Bars, Salt Tequila and Craft Beer Bar, and Ocean Flame Restaurant. · Increased sales in Wave Nightclub by 20% by implementing additional staff training, specifically with bottle service and VIP sales. · Hosted top DJ artist such as Paul Oakenfold, Borgeous, Carnage, Nicky Romero, Cedric Gervais, Vanilla Ice, and many more.
- Bar and Nightclub Manager at Shephard's Beach Resort
- Senior Manger at E11EVEN MIAMI
- Assistant General Manager at Monroe's of Palm Beach
- General Manager at LAX Nightclub
10 months at this Job
- Coursework Completed in Mobile App Development
- - Business Administration and Management, General
Bartender, Manager, floor Manager, Promotions, Schedule: I have worked here 3 or 4 times. Owner has brought me in as a Contract employee to correct problems, inventory, schedule, and to simply Bartend football season.
- Manager at Buds Sports Bar
- Operational Manager at Bart's Lakeshore LLC
- VIP Bartender at ● Michael's Fine Dining and Dancing
- Lead Bartender/Bar Manager at Christopher's American Pub
3 years at this Job
- Associate - General
- - Real estate
- High school - College prep
HYUNDAI, CADILLAC-BUICK-GMC, CHEVROLET, Business Development Client Retention Manager Mission Hills, Woodland Hills, Thousand Oaks, CA Sales. Responsible for bringing in business for the corporation. My customer appointments resulted in sales up to 100 customers per month. Consistent top seller for the department since hire date. Managerial duties. VinSolutions, Auto Alert, Dealer Socket auto systems trained, as well as TrueCar, Auto trader, Costco and Edmunds. Test drives, Auto Sales and deal closing as well as, vehicle delivery. Worked with General Manager, General Sales Manager, Finance Managers, Sales Managers on a daily basis. NEWSCRAFTED, Advertising Sales Rep West Hills, CA Called 300-400 businesses/corporations/law firms/physicians nationwide daily. Sold advertising space for the company's on-site produced school magazine publication for elementary & middle schools across the country. Highest seller with 39 ads in one day. Met and beat daily expectations. MERCEDES-BENZ, Business Development Client Retention Specialist Los Angeles, CA Sales. MBZ Certified. Certified in Lease-Returns. Contacted current and new clients by telephone, mail and email. Contacted over 100 customers daily: Current customers, showroom customers and internet leads. Devised and created all office letters. Experienced in most office equipment & phone systems. ADP CRM, Dealer Socket, Auto Alert, Vin Solutions, E-Leads, Outlook and Costco Auto trained and certified. Involved in all aspects of sales process. Retrieved vehicles from plant as well as, inventory location. Completed delivery of vehicles to customers. Accompanied customers on test drives. Communicated and worked with Service Advisors, Tech Dept, and General Motors representatives. THE GODFATHER, Nightclub Manager Canoga Park, CA Worked up to 64 hours per week 16 hour days. Managed entire club. Promoted club, admitted guests, worked multi cash registers, bartended, auditioned, interviewed and hired talent and employees, wrote/produced advertisement for the establishment. Dealt with all service people & deliveries for the club, stocked all drinks & snacks for the bar. BUILDERS INC., Marketing and Office Manager North Hollywood, CA Business based on telemarketing. Managed Office. Contacted home owners for home improvement. Booked appointments, managed a call room of 4 to 6 employees. Paid company bills, trained, managed dispatchers, in charge of Leads and inputting them into the company's system, handled all paperwork for the company and bill payment. Dealt with all issues with clients. EVANS ENTERPRISE INTERNATIONAL, Owner/President Sherman Oaks, CA Home-Based. Marketed and advertised throughout the country by way of radio, newspaper, magazine, university newspapers, mailers and Internet ads. Creator and writer of all advertising, ad campaigns, press releases, brochures and postcards. Self-published Information Manual for talent. Completed all packaging and shipping. Assisted talent throughout the country with breaking into the entertainment industry. AVIVA FAMILY AND CHILDREN SERVICES, Residential Counselor Panorama City, CA Diagnostic Treatment Facility in which I worked with/counseled/cared for Level 14, severely, emotionally disturbed adolescent females, ages 12-17 who were removed from the home. Retrieved, delivered and transferred youths from psychiatric facilities and juvenile halls. Prepared meals, shopped for the facility and teens and performed office administration duties. Daily communication and meetings held with the organization's nurses, psychiatrists and therapists. Communicated with parents. Dealt with emergency situations involving Paramedics, Physicians, Park Rangers and the Los Angeles Police Dept. Participated in on-going training. CPR training. Managed and produced weekly field trips. Responsible for up to six teens on local outings. JEFFERSON COUNTY BOARD OF EDUCATION, Substitute Teacher/Cheer Coach Louisville, KY Substitute teacher for high, middle and elementary schools in Jefferson County. Became permanent substitute teacher at Shawnee High School and was also appointed cheerleading coach of the school's cheerleading and dance teams. WLOU, WWHR, WKRX RADIO STATIONS, Radio Personality/Producer/Creator Bowling Green and Louisville, KY On-Air personality, program director, local news announcer. Producer of my own show, commercials, station functions and city events. Held events in the city that I produced, handled every aspect of the event, hired security, musicians, assistants, and held meetings with owners of facilities and created contracts to rent their facility. Created all advertising for each event.
at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Mass Communications