Certified Apple Genius - setup, deploy, troubleshoot and fix iPhones and MACs ◦ Train iPhone and MAC users on how to use Apple devices ◦ Answer incoming calls to helpdesk and resolve issues in a timely manner ◦ Field Office 365 migration calls and walk users through new setup ◦ Create how-to documentation for both end user and support staff. ◦ Manage schedules for over 30 NOC personnel ◦ Work closely with main ServiceDesk on any SEV tickets ◦ Monitor all ticket queues to ensure all tickets are being worked Go Live Command Center Tech Lead ◦ Field phone calls from SuperUsers reporting issues ◦ Open tickets for all reported issues and assign to proper ticket queue ◦ Escalate issues to Command Center Coordinator if needed ◦ Served as unofficial NOC Coordinator: ◦ Dispatch field techs to troubleshoot hardware/software issues ◦ Obtain ticket statuses from field techs throughout day ◦ Update Command Center Coordinator/Management on urgent/outstanding issues ◦ Work closely with main ServiceDesk to escalate tickets as needed
- NOC Analyst at Princeton Healthcare System
- IT & Office Admin at First Reformed Church of Hawthorne NJ Hawthorne
- Creative at Apple
- Genius at Apple
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Technical - Computer Electronics
I received calls from internet/voice customers and carriers, gathered pertinent information, and created trouble tickets using the Salesforce application so technicians in the Network Operating Center (NOC) can troubleshoot and correct the caller's issue with service. I e-mailed the Outside Plant with details regarding dig sites and possible fiber cut emergencies so dispatches to sites could be scheduled. I monitored and escalated trouble tickets with carriers for customers.
- NOC Analyst at Uniti Fiber
- IT Helpdesk Analyst at Travers Consulting
- Migration Contractor at TEKSystems
- at ChartLink, and Pharmacy
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations - Public Relations
Worked in a 24/7 NOC to support high end business clients. Associate and familiarize the support use of Huawei switches, cisco routers, Adtrans and Junipers. Troubleshot Fortinet firewalls. Provided SLA services to wide range of global business and third-party carriers. Worked closely with major telecommunication providers to resolve circuit/DSLAM/DMARC issues.Coordinate and communicate the installation, configuration, and maintenance of systems Handled escalation requests from wide range of clients, and vendors. Maintained excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues at all level. Resolved incidents and replaced/upgraded different types of firewalls per customers topology.
- NOC Analyst at GTT Communications
- Connection Center Specialist at Concentrix
- Customer Care Specialist/Support at Accenture
- Technical Support Representative (remote) at Telenetwork
1 year, 7 months at this Job
• Monitored and maintained the Itron Intellisource platform to achieve highest level of systems availability and performance adhering to customer's SLA
• Established monitors and configured alerts for production networks, servers, applications and services
• Tier 1 and Tier 2 Support. Troubleshoot; performed SQL queries; executed runbooks and existing processes to diagnose and resolve customer reported issue; escalates unresolved issues to Tier 3
• Worked with field technicians to provide end to end connectivity, using TCP-IP, Cellular and paging technology, during device installations and commissioning
• Contributed in the 99.99% response time accuracy and speed of the NOC by creating macros and templates to reduce human error.
• Managed the NOC controlled process documentation and Runbook
• Communicated incidents and outages with customers and program managers; sends updates until problem is resolved.
• Coordinated with third party vendors on issue resolution and contract renewal.
• Prioritized and managed work orders and requests through Helpdesk ticketing system
- NOC Analyst at Itron, Inc
- NSS Engineer at Mycom-International
- Switch Supervisor at SMART Communications
- Performance Engineer at SMART Communications - Manila
7 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Electronics and Communications Engineering - Electronics and Communications Engineering
Managed and supported enterprise client networks. Documentation was created for all client networks during the onboarding process, which included layer 2 and layer 3 visuals to assist team members in providing satisfactory support for clients. Assisted in building processes for the implementation of new NOC managed services offerings. Configured site to site VPN tunnels between on-site FirePOWER appliances and client networks. Monitor alarms in our network monitoring tool and begin the process of resolving/clearing them.
- NOC Analyst at Enterprise Networking, Security, Wireless, NETSYNC NETWORK SOLUTIONS
- Associate Consultant at Enterprise Networking, Security, Wireless, NETSYNC NETWORK SOLUTIONS
- Support Services Engineer at Enterprise Networking, Security, Wireless, NETERA NETWORK
- at Inventory Specialists
9 months at this Job
• Administer user accounts remotely with TeamViewer, Bomgar and Kaseya
• Monitor network services and create tickets in ScienceLogic EM7
• Resolve calls and tickets for several enterprise organizations located around the globe 24/7
- NOC Analyst at Protocol Networks
- IT Specialist at HomeWorks Energy Inc
- IT Specialist at Veterans Employment Resources
- IT Specialist at Self-Employed
11 months at this Job
- Associate - Computer Science
- NOC Analyst at Verizon/AOL
- Contractor/Verizon Digital Media Services Assurance at Glotel
- Oracle User Productivity Kit(UPK) Training Developer Contractor at Senryo Technologies
- Freelance Multimedia / Web / Graphic Designer at Roar Desygn
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Digital Imaging
• Provide both desk-side and remote support to end-users
• Monitoring network, server, storage, circuits, and application environments (Tivoli Netcool)
• Detect and responds to infrastructure alerts, escalating to appropriate parties.
• Configure WIFI medication carts.
• Installed software to workstations and laptops.
• Level 2 Support for helpdesk and desktop support.
• Performed desktop migration from Window XP to Windows 10.
• Provide high quality customer support to internal and external customers (i.e. Doctors, Nurses etc.)
• Creating and closing tickets once problem is resolved using (MBC Remedy ticketing software).
• Resetting device password.
• Created user accounts and domains for network use.
- NOC Analyst at Hospital For Special Surgery
- Desktop Engineer at Bloomberg
- Network Engineer at Hospital For Special Surgery
- Desktop Support Specialist at McMillan Publishers
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree of Information Technology / Computer Network Technology - Computer Network Technology
Proactively monitor network connectivity for Enterprise Businesses Interact with Internet Service Providers and customers to resolve connection issues. Remote access of routers and switches using Telnet, SSH to troubleshoot Work with Customer and provider techs to resolve and verify network connectivity Linux and Cisco Command Line Dispatching techs to troubleshoot issues Ticket open and closure process
- NOC Analyst at sagenet
- Technical Support Rep at Momentum Telecom/Tier
4 years at this Job
• Enable communications, run technical bridge calls, and engage technical resources to find problem resolution.
• Created process and policies for Major outages for brand new NOC/IT Command Center
• Created Root cause analysis forms, documentation, and processes for the new NOC
• Implemented Science Logic EM7, the enterprise wide monitoring tool
• Built and configured EM7 Data Collectors and infrastructure using RedHat LINUX, VMware.
• Actively monitor enterprise health/devices with EM7 using SNMP, WMI, SOAP/XML protocols
• Manage EM7 virtual servers via VMware vSphere
• Utilize Active Directory/Active roles for account management.
- IT Command NOC Analyst at Inova Health System
- Supervisor at IBM Bluemix
- Information Systems Consultant at CVY Group
- Sales Consultant at Best Buy
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Associate of Science degree - Computer Science