As a NOC Engineer, I work in a Network Operations Center (NOC) handling the disposition of tickets from customer support, interpreting alerts generated by monitoring systems, coordinating communications between groups, following defined processes for problem classification, troubleshooting and insuring the best resources are brought to bear as quickly as possible when handling problem-inducing events. Network Management – Network implementation Provide technical support for clients as well as VIP clients Technical support for Transport links within the network Provisioning, configuring and maintenance of Cisco devices Provisioning configuring and maintenance of PDU’s T-shooting network issues Working on and resolving escalated tickets Involved in Network Maintenance projects Keeping track of the network via tools such as Icinga, Nagios, Grafana, Node Maps, Ticketing systems, Cricket, Kibana Work with field techs to remotely t-shoot to isolate network impact and resolve network impairments Mentoring and training Junior colleagues Troubleshooting and testing of multiple vendor RF links (Aviat, Ubiquiti, SAF, Siklu, Ceragon, Trango). Radio management, troubleshooting and repair T-shooting and resolving escalated service requests (Bandwidth upgrades, t-shooting packet loss, latency, speed policy) Monitoring of links for latency , packet loss, congestion and points of failure De-provisioning of sites and customers Pro-active monitoring of expanding IP network based on Point to Point radio connections using OSPF / MPLS routing protocols, Fiber connections, Radio Handoffs
- NOC Engineer at WiLine Networks
- NOC Engineer at Eurospeed Imports Inc
- NOC Engineer at Digital Resources Group Inc.
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Information Systems
Weekend Lead NOC engineer,
- NOC engineer at Integration Partners
- Project Manager / Lead Technician / Field Foreman at USTeleCenters
- Project Manager / Technician at Summatis communication
- Technician at Site Acquisition Inc
at this Job
* Deploy Network Refresh for all sites with mew ISR 43500 to support larger security management * Deploy ARSNet V3 upgrades for ARS Network nationwide which involved migrate firewall to Palo Alto 500 and restructure the network to ARS Standards * Network and NOC Engineer for the USDA Agricultural Research Service (ARS), Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO). Primary responsibility to provide national network monitoring, management and operational health status for over three hundred satellite offices and research universities nationwide connected to the ARS MPLS network. Analyze data traffic patterns and bandwidth requirements within network infrastructure, detecting operational problems and recommending improvements to ensure optimal network performance. * Work with telecommunications ISP providers (LEC) to resolve ARS circuit outages and report and\or escalate per SLA. Liaison to local and regional IT leads to troubles shoot connectivity anomalies as related to Internet and data communications connectivity. * Setup wireless network for ARS OCIO agency to support all remote sites nationwide * Troubleshoot network and network security problems and Identify and deploy solution. * Setup and configure network / Network Security appliances devices * Propose and recommend network enhancements * Deploying hardware refresh for entire ARS Infrastructure - New Routers SR4351 * Responsible for VBrick Video Streaming for the ARS nationwide (Contracting with APEX Systems)
- Contractor /Network & NOC Engineer at Contracting with APEX Tech LLC
- Senior Network Engineer / Specialist - IP Creation at Verizon
- Subject matter Expert at Ventura Group
- Senior Network Engineer / Team Manager at FDIC - Arlington
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- NOC Engineer at INOC
- Systems & Network Engineering Intern at Dedicated Computing
- Captioning Assistant at CapTel/Ultratec
- Service Counter & Customer Service Lead at MegaMarts/Pick N Save
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- A.S. - Information Technology
Managing NOC; Responsible for multiple tape libraries and backups and troubleshoot Hardware/software and ordering parts. Identifying issues with such as cable, fiber, power supplies, blades etc and replacing needed parts and creating tickets using MBC Remedy and assigning to responsible Engineer. Dealing with worldwide customers. Creating/organize and documents.
- NOC Engineer at NaviSite - Time Warner cable co
- Manager at Kwik - E, Inc
- Computer specialist at Wellington Management Company, LLP
- Computer Operator at Citicorp Information Resources
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- High School diploma
Network Operation Center (NOC) Administrator May 2018 - Present Troubleshoot and remediate network issues. Troubleshoot, configure and update switches (Cisco,HP,Aruba) as needed. Install, rack and stack network devices in MDF/IDF at administration building and across 100+ locations. Network monitoring and reporting
Network Operation Center (NOC) Administrator May 2018 - Present
Troubleshoot and remediate network issues.
Troubleshoot, configure and update switches (Cisco,HP,Aruba) as needed.
Install, rack and stack network devices in MDF/IDF at administration building and across 100+ locations.
Network monitoring and reporting
- NOC Engineer at Atlanta Public Schools
- Lead Field Technician at Atlanta Public Schools
- Field Technician II at Atlanta Public Schools
- Internship at Synapse Software Systems
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Certified Cisco Network Associate
- Associates of Science - Information Technology
- - Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
• Project manager and implementation engineer for SolarWinds. I am the lead on all SolarWinds activity in the organization. I perform all upgrades, monitoring enhancements, alert configurations and node additions.
• Provide second level support on infrastructure tickets. I work with the network engineers and systems engineers to resolve issues.
• Provide support on Cisco switches, SonicWall firewalls, Palo Alto firewalls, VMware environment, Cisco wireless controllers, Access points, and other systems and network devices.
• Provide support on the Definity and Audix phone system. Add new users, voicemail boxes, system updates, support both VoIP and analog phones.
• Provide weekly reports, analysis and project updates to management and team members.
- NOC ENGINEER at MERCY SHIPS
- NETWORK ANALYST at MERCY SHIPS
- BUSINESS ANALYST at MERCY SHIPS
- NETWORK ANALYST at F3 TECHNOLOGY
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- BAAS - Information Technology
Fast paced 24x7 environment. Global network with 7 Datacenters on 3 Continents. Responsible for over a 100 internal and customer network issues daily. 2nd and 3rd Level case management.
• Maintained global network, that included 7 ICO's and multiple legs of sea cables across the globe, supporting international voice and data.
• IoT rollout. In conjunction with KPN and other European carriers distributed thousands of SIM cards and E-SIMs enabling global connectivity for multiple devices (especially tablets and automobiles).
• Trained the CSL team to take over the daily responsibilities of NOC duties
- NOC Engineer Tier 2 at iBasis
- NOC Engineer at Mobile Messenger
- IT Asset Manager at OSRAM Sylvania
- Mark Systems Analyst Computer Services Technician at OSRAM Sylvania
6 years at this Job
- Bachelors of Information Design - Information Design
• Point of escalation for the level one engineers
• Provides support to the level one engineers as needed
• Write KB's that will benefit the NOC
• Assist with special projects as needed
• Investigate Cisco UC, Networking, Data Infrastructure, Cisco Firepower cases
• Prioritize workload based on customer SLA's / incident priority
• Work with Cisco TAC
• Escalate / seek assistance from Solutions Engineers as needed
- NOC Engineer II at NWN Corporation
- NOC Engineer at NWN Corporation
- Data Entry at The Dawson Group
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Information Technology/Network Engineering
- Associate in Science degree - Information Technology/Network Engineering
Supported UTG's client base on server, network and telecom infrastructure I worked as an internal escalation in the NOC. The opportunity to see many different technologies deployed many different ways was the primary benefit of my time at UTG. I managed tickets via ConnectWise. Monitoring and remote was done via LogicMonitor and VSA
- Senior NOC Engineer at UTG/Coretelligent
- Infrastructure Manager at US Lumber
- Director of Information Technology at Peach State Truck Centers - FORD
- Network Engineer/Disaster Recovery Coordinator/Helpdesk Manager at ADP Automatic Data Processing
3 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN BUSINESS - BUSINESS
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - BUSINESS/MANAGEMENT