INTEGRATION PARTNERS, Lexington, MA
Aug 2018 - Present
• Taking customer calls and creating tickets using the Service Now ticketing platform
• Communication with customers to reproduce issues in onsite lab
• Create RMA's on behalf of our customers with external vendors such as Juniper, Extreme, Palo Alto, and Aruba
• Login to customer switches and routers over VPN to troubleshoot, analyze, and resolve incidents using the CLI
• Collect pertaining information such as customer input, logs, and core dumps to attach to incidents and escalate when needed
• Monitor NOC queue for incoming customer alerts set off by threshold limit values. Acknowledge or Escalate as needed from these switches, routers, and UC device
- NOC Engineer at Integration Partners
- Junior IT Support Specialist at Hanscom Air Force Base
- Field Services Engineer at Wells Fargo & Bank of America
- Desktop Support Technician / Technology Set-up Technician II at DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE (DOJ), Western MA and Connecticut
5 months at this Job
- None - Computer Information Systems
catalyst switches, HP Comware, HP ProCurve.
• Configure link aggregation using LACP for high availability designs and increased link speed requirements.
• Analyze multilayer network traffic and dynamic routing protocols OSPF, EIGRP, BGP.
• Use of software tools including SolarWinds, Wireshark and IMC.
• Troubleshoot and set up new access points to ensure wireless coverage of the ESS on a centralized LAP/Controller environment.
• Network optimization using switch stacking, load balance and redundancy links for higher availability designs and increase performance.
• Backup nodes configurations, check load of the core elements, and replace faulty network hardware.
• Troubleshoot Ethernet physical links utp and fiber based, toning out port to set hardline connectivity. NOC Engineer
• Configure and troubleshoot multivendor equipment for a Mobile Heterogeneous Network (Ericsson, Huawei, ZTE). CUBACEL SA ENTERPRISE
• Configure and troubleshoot WAN/LAN technologies. La Habana, Cuba
• Key Performance Indicators analysis for cellular service.
• Monitoring and troubleshooting all physical transmission 09/2012 - 06/2016 interface.
• Work with ticket systems, and keep updated for failures details reports.
• Integrate new Radio Station, set up in service and manage field test.
• Daily health check to network nodes, and interferences analyze of air interface.
• RF propagation modeling & wireless coverage.
• Power control, handover configuring and neighborhoods.
- NOC Engineer at Configure and troubleshoot multivendor equipment like Cisco
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Telecommunications and Electronics Engineering - Telecommunications and Electronics Engineering
Project: Mobily Security Operation Center ◦ Acting Senior NOC engineer "level 2 back office", managing, troubleshooting, and maintaining many Firewalls and Security Systems, including: ASA, Juniper SRX, Symantec SMG, Huawei, PaloAlto, and Cisco FirePower, at Client "Mobily", one of the major GSM providers in Saudi Arabia.
- Senior NOC Engineer at Cisco Systems
- Senior Network Engineer, Rayat Technology at Latest IPT Solutions
- Systems Engineer at Mazaya Technologies
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor in Computer Engineering - Computer Engineering
- Diploma - Computer Maintenance
Network operations center (NOC) engineer in charge of providing engineering support for network connectivity issues, as well as working as a liaison for carriers and other information technology (IT) technicians in their organization. Responsible for solving and preventing data outages with wired and wireless system connection hardware. In addition, communicate with the help desk, and other on-site system professionals to provide issue resolution in a prompt manner.
- NOC Engineer / Support Engineer at Telegia Communications
- Network Engineer / Support Engineer at Pleasants Construction
- Network Deployment Engineer (Short Term Contract) at Housing Opportunities Commission
- Network Consultant at EMS Innovations
3 months at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Electronics Engineering
- A.A. degree - Electronics Technology
- Certificate of Studies
• monitor and respond to client and internal infrastructure alerts using Nagios and Logicmonitor monitoring tools
• update internal portal (Ubersmith) with user devices, rack unit location, RU size, power ports
• worked with service providers & layer 2 upstream partners (Lightower, TWC, Verizon, etc) to rectify client outages
• respond to managed equipment alerts (switchports, pingloss, bandwidth usage, CPU & RAM usage)
• datacenter remote hands, swap disk drives, RAM, CPUs, run cross connects, rack servers, switches, routers
• draft/create maintenance notices for internal and upstream provider hardware and software upgrades
• move client IP blocks to different virtual interfaces and/or VLANs between different distribution switches
• update/change firewall rules on managed devices (PFsense, ASAs)
• update/change DNS/RDNS, PTR, A, and C-Name record requests
• troubleshoot client routing issues to and from collocated servers
• add/update VPN users on Dell SonicWalls & PFsense firewalls
• configure/deploy PFsense firewalls, configuring LAN subnets, WAN IPs, and IPsec tunnels
• configure/deploy managed switches (Cisco 2950s, FibroLan uFalcon)
• update internal documentation on best NOC practices and "how-to" guides
• light BGP troubleshooting (checking neighbor states: Connect/Established, received routes)
• various systems (Linux, Windows) administration and troubleshooting
- NOC Engineer at Atlantic Metro Communications
- NOC Engineer at Heavy Water LTD
- Console Operator (SOC) at Credit-Suisse / Allied Barton Security Services
- Crew - Maintenance / Cashier at Restaurant Staff
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Computer Electronics
• Knowledge of TCP/IP, ATM network, WAN/LAN principles, basic data base theory, IP Access, Wifi principles (Cisco), server cluster configuration, application support and architecture.
• Participates in off-shift rotating schedules with other NOC managers
• Experience with Tektronix Sentry and Medius setup and troubleshooting.
• Network Operations Center monitoring mission critical applications and services highly desired.
• Knowledge of Video monitoring system setup and configuration
• Supervises day-to-day activities of NOC technicians (prioritizes workloads, resource planning, overseeing daily/weekly activities, approve time, etc.) to achieve Network Trouble Management (NTM) standards compliance and network reliability metrics (Service Level Agreement (SLA), Mean Time to Repair (MTTR), alarm recovery, Channel Service availability, etc.). Monitors quantity and quality of work performed by NOC technicians.
• Ensures compliance with and adherence to all Google & Youtube policies and procedures including all internal NOC procedures. Strong understanding of MPEG and MPEG analysis.
• Ensures NOC goals are met by prioritizing and managing projects with the other NOC and National Operations managers, market teams, Regional teams, and vendors.
• Serves as escalation point for all NOC issues while on shift and verifies relieving managers have the matter in hand when they go off shift.
• Maintains engagement even when off shift and remains aware of conditions affecting the NOC on a 7 x24 basis unless on PTO or otherwise assigned. Audits and maintains integrity of operations-centric data in all engineering systems, including proper closure of tickets/tasks and work-log updates (InSite, Homer, NetExpert, etc.).
• Good knowledge on basic iRules scripting and debugging.
• Creating custom profiles, health monitors, and also configuring SNAT pools, syslog and SNMP
• Implementation of major application services with the iApps templates.
• Extensive knowledge and experience regarding F5 BIG-IP LTM VIP configuration with health check.
• Extensive knowledge and experience with hosting SSL certificates on F5 platforms.
- NOC Engineer at Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) @ Google
- Network Engineer at AmeriCloud
- Network Engineer at Vinu/Savanaksa
- Trainee Support Engineer at Brain Telecommunication Ltd
4 months at this Job
Use NOC tools to provide customers with network-monitoring, database, and hardware break/fix support. Monitor network hardware and associated devices and alert customers of failure. Troubleshoot alerts and manage trouble tickets from inception to closing, including tracking resolution progress and updating customers on ticket status. Troubleshoot server break-fix and network issues; work with Cisco TAC, gather information to notify others of the root cause or pass information on for escalation.
- NOC Engineer at Maintech
- NOC Engineer at Ericsson
- QA Software Tester at Ericsson
- Systems Administrator at Ericsson
1 month at this Job
- B.S. in Management Science. - computer science, music, and psychology
Troubleshooting alerts from Cisco Meraki firewalls to Sonicwalls
● Auvik Monitoring Console Supporting Microsoft Servers from 2008-2016
● SEPM reporting
● Installing Symantec on premise and Cloud
● Patching window servers and workstations connectwise automate patching
● Monitoring backup alerts from Datto and Veeam
● Maintaining backups no fails initiating reports daily
● Installing office 365 and antivirus on user machines
● Maintaining managing Virtual Machines VM
● Troubleshooting Synology and APC systems alerts
● Installing applications on Host machines
● Troubleshooting Cloud servers through Rapidscale
● Dell IDRAC supporting
● Managing and Maintaining malware solutions
● Utilize Symantec Endpoint protection Manager
● Raising Security awareness with users
● Monitor daily activities and malware/virus throughout Noc Security board
● Mimecast releasing Held emails and attachments.
- Noc Engineer at NetatWork
- C3I, Senior Technician at Novo Nordisk
- PKI IT Security Analyst at Computer Doc Associates for Novartis Pharmaceuticals
1 month at this Job
As an Network Operations Center Install Engineer, I am successful in completing Network installs accurately and in a timely manner. This includes ensuring network devices are configured properly with proper templates, IP addresses, VLans, and VPN tunnels. I am successful in configuring Cisco routers and Switches. Successful in configuring Cisco Meraki MX series Firewall/routers, and MS series Switches, along with Wireless access points. Successful in configuring Fortigate 81E Router/ Firewall, and Fortiextender 40D devices to operate with complex network Setups. Successful in managing network monitoring tools, ensuring proper network alerts/ ticket generations. Successful in implementing bonded internet connections to increase bandwidth and throughput.
- NOC Engineer at Comcast
- Tech 1 at COMCAST CABLE CORPORATION
- Aircraft Electrician at L-3 Communications, Greenville
- Avionics Technician at STS Aviation Group
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science in Network - Network
• Address and resolve a wide variety of trouble tickets and customer service requests with a high sense of urgency
• Coordinate escalation of issues as appropriate, ensuring proper hand-off and timely resolution
• Manage and coordinate 3rd party suppliers (Cisco TAC, Telco service companies, customer technical support teams, etc.) from ticket initiation through resolution
• Maintain all WIKI and technical documentation of NOC processes and procedures
• Continued development of knowledge and technical skills in network and system administration, particularly with regard to Cisco architecture and platforms
- NOC Engineer Tier at Network-Data Systems
- Network Analyst/desktop support at LKQ Corporation
- Technical Support Specialist 2 at NORC at the University of Chicago
- Tier 2 Desktop support at Saralee Corporation
8 months at this Job
- - Microsoft Network Technology Program