Provide day to day Manager support for the NOC personel to to ensure the correct monitoring of the customer IT environments and that all other related NOC responsibilities are carried out in compliance with the standard operating procedures. Technical leader in service management response as it pertains to delivery of managed services to the customer. Interfaces with operations to identify and to solve operations problems. Monitor network infrastructure as well as customer’s managed networking using NMS tools and technical ability to inspect, analyze, troubleshoot and configure network equipment.
- NOC Manager at VPNet Inc
- IT Manager at BoomSolutions Inc
- Engineering Director at Telonline SAS
- Project Manager at Queen Software
11 months at this Job
- Certification en redes e Internet
- Bachelor's - Systems engineering
• Provide hands on leadership in supervising a team of engineers in a 24x7x365 environment by mentoring and training on network infrastructure, monitoring applications, processes and procedures.
• Develop customer specific training to certify my team understands the requirements for effective support.
• Manage and operate multiple monitoring and diagnostic applications to ensure high availability and integrity across an Enterprise network environment.
• Provide professional expertise and customer service that demands the accurate capture of technical information to route issues to the appropriate support group.
• Project lead for NOC monitoring tool implementations and upgrades including Solarwinds Orion, HP Network Node Manager and Argent.
• Work in direct support of Disaster Recovery Plan implementations for Major Incidents and play key role in DR Exercises in determining plan effectiveness and disaster readiness.
• Proactively monitor the enterprise network maintaining a 99.5% availability of entire network.
• Detect, diagnose and resolve network related issues improving the MTTR across all severity levels between 2010 to 2017 by over 50% on average.
• Create, implement and review reports to proactively improve network performance and reduce outages.
• Coordinate with engineers to develop customer specific procedures to ensure a consistent, repeatable operation resulting in improved service effectiveness.
• Work with the security team to implement a security monitoring practice to safeguard the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of all assets.
• Implement a proactive SLA Management mechanism with automatic notification based on set thresholds to ensure an SLA is never missed.
• Develop and maintain SharePoint site pages for organizational processes, procedures and knowledge-based documentation.
• Run daily network device backup via Solarwinds Network Configuration Manager (NCM) ensuring device configuration repository is up to date.
• Process requests to monitor enterprise nodes ensuring accurate input of information in to network monitoring, IP Address Management and Access Control Service tools.
- NOC Manager at Gantech Inc. (Contracting as ARC IT Solutions, LLC)
- Systems Analysts at Apex Systems
- Lead NOC Engineer at Ross Technologies
- Network Technician at Transaction Network Services, Inc
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- B.S. - Information Systems
• Monitor automated and end user incident and outage reporting, troubleshoot, and resolve problems.
• Provide direct customer support when required.
• Implement, maintain, and repair routing, IP switching, firewalls, and remote access protocols.
• Create reports on up time, bandwidth usage, server utilization, and other key metrics.
• Deployment Manager. Design, implement and maintenance all Clients OS images for present and new computers.
• Manger of clients backups and disaster recovery Implementation.
• Manger of Security and patch management for all Clients.
- NOC Manager at 7thDimension
- NOC Manager at
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Some college - Network
- High school - Computer Science
Overseeing Network Operations Center (NOC), helpdesk, and desktop engineers responsible for end-to-end
hardware and software support for the company's corporate and store infrastructure
● Residing on the Change Advisory Board for technology changes and deployments on corporate and store level
● Residing on the Architecture Review Board to review, analyze, and vote on new technologies being introduced to the company's portfolio of technologies that would help enhance or sustain our infrastructure
● Negotiated several contracts with vendors including Microsoft/HP/Xerox, from a cost perspective while liaising with legal teams to finalize contractual agreements and SLAs
● Completed the deployment of Office 365, migrated from ManageEngine to servicenow, deployed Windows 10 while switching from traditional PC procurement to a DaaS PC service model
● Actively researching, testing, and working with technical teams to automate solutions for the company's business units, through inhouse development efforts or through vendors
- Helpdesk, and NOC Manager at Desktop Engineering
- Delivery Operations Manager at Adecco Engineering & Technology/Onsite at Hewlett-Packard
- Global Service Desk Operations Manager at Adecco Engineering & Technology/Onsite at Hewlett-Packard
- Service Desk Supervisor at Adecco Engineering & Technology/Onsite at Hewlett-Packard
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelors of Science in IT - IT/Software Engineering
Maintained a strong focus on ticketing standards, efficiency, and customer service for this managed services company.
➢ Supported managed service clients using ServiceNow, vetting the priority levels and assignments and routing client tickets to service groups. Maintained documentation on all procedures, created knowledgebase articles in ServiceNow, and trained staff.
➢ Provided Helpdesk support for a state government client. Client Helpdesk duties included assisting users remotely and escalating tickets to the onsite IT staff. Created documentation for all Helpdesk support, routing, and procedures. Trained techs, working with the client IT manager and onsite IT staff to keep updated documentation & increase access. Acted as SDM for the Helpdesk client, providing ticket and call statistics at regular meetings, and finding ways to enhance our performance and add additional client services.
➢ Provided Helpdesk support for corporate in-house staff, taking requests by phone, group email, and a ServiceNow catalog portal. Assisted with all tickets, internal staff account creation, laptop builds, and shipping of equipment to staff and contractors across the country.
➢ Monitored and acted on email & network alerts from SolarWinds as well as a corporate helpdesk inbox and ServiceNow request portal, creating tickets for all managed service & corporate groups to report system issues. Created and maintained procedure documentation and ticketing guidelines for staff.
➢ Managed team of NOC & Helpdesk technicians, reviewing ticket submissions and resolutions, escalating and bringing together the IT staff needed as necessary. Provided weekly meeting notes and action items.
➢ Assisted in change management meetings to help our staff submit work correctly.
• System Experience: MS Office, Windows, Active Directory, Exchange, ServiceNow, SolarWinds, Landesk, Cisco VPN, Sophos, Numara TrackIt, Citrix, Trend Micro, Skype, Teams, GoTo
- Helpdesk Technician/NOC Manager/Service Delivery Manager at CherryRoad Technologies, Inc
- Support Specialist/Technical Trainer/Network Admin at IT Dept of the Jewish Federation of Greater MetroWest NJ
- Store Manager/Lead Salesperson/Music Teacher at Chester County School of Music DBA Beam
- Salesperson at Music & Arts Center
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Business of Music degree - Jazz Studies
Managed a team of 10-20 employees comprised of Level 2 & 3 NOC engineers providing maintenance, repair and change execution for a total of 200k devices
● Ran team that proactively monitored customer networks, remotely troubleshot connectivity issues, worked with end-user IT support staff, local circuit providers, and customer vendors to restore site network and system connectivity.
● Managed ETE escalations for RCA's to include network/customer outages across multiple departments and worked as the liaison between departments and engineering teams.
● Recruited, interviewed, and evaluated staff members, maintained employee work schedules to ensure operational support coverage, provided 1-on-1 employee meetings, evaluations, team staff meetings, and project planning
● Was a key member along with leadership to establish and roll out new procedures (Ask Yourself Principles) and technology insertion across our customer foot print.
● Routinely performed quality evaluations and review of tickets, cases, and interface agreements across both internal and external teams.
- NOC Manager at AT&T
- Network Technician at Wachovia
- Transport Engineer II Lead at Broadwing-Level 3 Communications
10 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Leadership
Responsible for the daily monitoring and administration of the NOC and associated personnel. Monitor virtual and physical network health, security, and capacity, make decisions and adjustments requests to ensure optimal system performance. To include support, client service order ticketing from voicemail, email, monitored services platform, technician daily / monthly reporting. Directly support the efforts of remote monitoring and management across the enterprise network. Provide support for all Service Area Functional Leads, Business Owners, and Engineering with data to support both internal and external communication of network performance. Also responsible for managing the project budget, create budget projections and daily, weekly and monthly burn reports. Provide direct operational and financial input to senior leadership. Provide financial analysis and assistance for resource allocations, strategic planning and budget administration. Responsible for interviewing, hiring and training new and current staff.
- Information Technology Program Manager/NIH NOC Manager at LEIDOS
- Business Unit Project Manager at
- Director at Network Operations Centers
- Manager at Network Operations Center
9 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Cybersecurity and Information Assurance
- Bachelor of Sciences Computer Networks and Cybersecurity - Sciences Computer Networks and Cybersecurity
- Associate of Applied Science - Cyber Security
- Associate of Applied Science - Information Systems Security
- Certificate of Cyber Security
- Certificate of Networking
- - Network Engineering and Management
- - Basic Training U.S. Army
• Manage pre-sale opportunity scoping
• Responsible for customer satisfaction and retention data.
• Design managed services offerings
• Oversee SCCM/MDT imaging lab
• Manage internal firewalls, IDS, switches, wireless, VM's, etc
- Noc Manager at
- NOC Supervisor at phoenixNAP
- NOC Manager at
- Support Manager at Secured Cloud
2 years, 1 month at this Job
• Delivering broadband infrastructure services to Qatar-based enterprises
• Managing Network Operation Center (NOC) unit for government and enterprise clients
• Negotiating and writing SLA agreements, contracts, service delivery operational documents and processes, service management, and budgeting for cost optimization
• Managing service desk, operational issues and maintenance for business customers
• Working very closely with account managers for all the post-sales customer services
• Working to enhance customer experience, deliver projects, and develop processes
• Manage all of the Network Operations Center (NOC) functions including Fault Management, Performance Management and Reporting
- Head of Network Operations Center (NOC Manager) at QNBN
- Senior 2G/3G Network Performance Engineer at Nokia Siemens Networks (NSN)
- Senior 2G/3G Network Operations & Configurations Engineer at Motorola Solutions
- NOC Engineer to Network Operations Senior Engineer at Zain Jordan
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Computer Engineering and Digital Systems, Al Balqa - Engineering Technology
- Secondary School Certificate - General
I am looking for a position in the IT field to expand my knowledge and use the tools I can bring to my next employer to make their business grow, and their systems work flawlessly. - Creating and managing schedules, reports, and hardware for clients and our data center, along with our technician group - Solving customer issues relating to billing, support, and field-level issues - Maintaining our data center systems, along with a multitude of hardware and software systems - Working with our Sales department to market and sell to new clients
- Business Development Executive/NOC Manager at Ethoplex
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma