• Cultivated growth and development of the Network Operations Center, resulting in 100% increase in shift coverage and cross-training opportunities for managed personnel.
• Established cross-functional collaboration teams, providing real-time information related to connectivity among contact centers and other critical business unit areas involved in day-to-day operations.
• Implemented high-level KPI reports for measuring team efficiency, allowing increased visibility and improvement of personnel output for problem and incident management processes resolving more tickets per month.
• Achieved 35% reduction in overall ticket count through improved monitoring logic and false alarm suppression.
• Conducting report analysis and providing metrics presentation to executive management, helping accurately identify points of failure and providing practical (eventually implemented) solutions.
• Leading customer operations calls. Creating and maintaining weekly incident reports. Worked directly with clients to resolve major incidents, outages and ongoing problems.
• Authored/Reviewed/Update Knowledgebase templates and documentation for the NOC processes resulting in increased troubleshooting proficiency and time to resolution resulting in a decrease in customer escalations.
• Developed automation scripts/templates for the ticketing tool, resulting in reduced time spent by NOC for manual/repetitive tasks.
• Created new intermediate positions leading to an improved hierarchical structure and Implemented policy changes that lead to increased functional reach of the NOC team.
• Maintain employee schedules, perform reviews, disciplinary actions, hiring and training
- NOC Manager at DIGICON CORPORATION
- NOC Technician at DIGICON CORPORATION
- Tier 1 Help Desk Specialist at HUMANTOUCH, LLC
- at Washington Dulles Int
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Cybersecurity
- Bachelor of Science - Information Systems and Cybersecurity
Managed Customer Support, Infrastructure Technicians, and Technical Account Managers who support Data Foundry’s Colocation Data Centers, ISP and managed services customers in a 24/7 environment. High level responsibilities include:
• Track customer experience metrics and suggests ways to improve overall customer satisfaction
• Guided, trained and educated staff on the best practices regarding technical customer support and relationships with customers.
• Escalation point for all customer issues that required manager assistance, 24/7
• Escalation point for any issues that arose at the facilities, 24/7
• Allocation of power for Colocation customers
• Review data center maintenance requests, validate, and send customer notifications regarding the maintenance
• Manage diverse teams with varying skills
• Recruit and train Customer Support Technicians, Infrastructure Technicians, and Technical Account Managers to ensure appropriate staffing levels
• Write and deliver performance reviews for staff
- NOC Manager at Data Foundry
- Data Center Manager at AWS
- Cloud Deployment Engineer Level III at RACKSPACE
- Operations Manager at Data Center
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate - Computer Network Systems
Camp Pendleton, CA Oct 2014 - Dec 2018
The Marine Corps Tactical Systems Support Activity (MCTSSA) provides test and evaluation, engineering, and deployed technical support for USMC and joint service command, control, computer, communications, and intelligence systems throughout all acquisition life-cycle phases.
Senior Network Operations Center (NOC) Manager
Chosen to run day to day operations of the NOC, provide career and personal development to all network/system administrators, and monitor, troubleshoot, and maintain all NOC assets and equipment. Serve as lead network and systems administrator and engineer for all NOC local and global network configurations, procedures, and policies.
• Lead planner and architect of all WAN, LAN, Services, and Satellite communications networks for the DoD Interoperability Communications Exercise (DICE) and the Joint Users Interoperability Communications Exercise (JUICE) which integrated Marine Corps Networks with other US agencies such as the Army, Airforce, FEMA, DISA, and CIA.
• Initiated the complete replacement of the campus network from a serial-based infrastructure to a Cisco Nexus layer 2 unified fabric with 10 Gigabit Ethernet, application awareness and performance analytics.
• Collaborated with five departments and labs and engineered an internal DMVPN transport only network which allowed for discreet network enclaves to be provisioned on demand for various tests, evaluations, and deployed support without interfering with each other.
• Provided over 10000 hours of training, crossing training, and retraining, at zero cost, to 16 senior and junior network administrators in subjects ranging from network fundamentals to advanced routing and switching.
- Senior Network Operations Center (NOC) Manager at U. S. Marine Corps
- Senior Instructor/Curriculum Developer at U.S. Marine Corps, Twenty-nine
- Senior Network Administrator at U. S. Marine Corps
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Information Management
- Bachelor of Science - Information Systems
● Managed a team of up to 14 Tier 1 and 2 NOC Technicians.
● Managed SLA requirements and trouble ticket escalations
● Developed training curriculum for new hires and to expand knowledge for current employees.
● Created a system of summary reports for upper level management.
● Configured Cisco switches and routers including VLAN management, trunk port configuration, as well as configuration of new and replacement switches, troubleshooting of OSPF and RIP routing protocols
● Administered Cisco PIX and ASA firewalls ase well as FortiGate firewalls
● Provided support for VSAT networks, Cisco VoIP phones, routers, and switches.
● Provided highest tier telephone and email support to clients to troubleshoot and manage Cisco LAN devices and issues, WAN technologies, firewalls, VoIP phones.
● Managed and maintained databases for client ticketing, site changes, site inventories and failures.
● Worked both in-office as well as remote office
- NOC Manager at Proactive Communications
- NOC Technician at Proactive Communications
- In-store PC Technician and Sales at Staples
7 years, 7 months at this Job
· Oversee local and remote IT Service Desk Technical Support Team Level 1-3. · Manage NOC Team. · Communicate all IT related changes to the business. · Communicate system outages and maintenance periods. · Responsible for generating post mortems after any system outages and providing a report to the executive management team for review. · Work directly with the IT Director and VP on new implementations. · Responsible for planning and implementing any new office buildout. · Define team and individual performance objectives, individual development plans that align with overall IT core objectives. · Evaluate individual performance and make compensation recommendations. · Participate in the development of business and IT vision, critical success factors and operating plans; develop and communicate unit vision, strategies, critical success factors, and plans; develop high-level migration plans. · Collaborate with the business on budgeting, tracking, and allocating IT service costs to align spending with strategic objectives and improve cost transparency. · Oversee the development and maintenance of standard procedures related IT Operations, monitoring, and administration. · Research and recommend innovative, and where possible, automated approaches for system administration tasks. · Measure and communicate key performance metrics, tailored to their business partner, for IT services and analyze data to discover opportunities for service improvement. · Maintain team schedule while ensuring enough availability to meet the business needs. · Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system, application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups. · Provides knowledge transfer to other IT team members, writing documentation as required. · Availability after hours in the case of emergency and escalated system support issues. · Contribute to and maintain system standards. · Identify approaches that leverage our resources. · Maintenance of WIKI and technical documentation (NOC) of processes and procedures used throughout normal operations. · Maintain quality service by enforcing organization standards.
- IT Service Delivery | NOC Manager at Adaxa Technologies
- Network Operation Center (NOC) Supervisor at MCNA Dental
- Network Operation Center (NOC) Analyst at MCNA Dental
- IT Technical Support at Qpay Inc
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Information Technology
- High School Diploma - Office clerk/HTML coding
Provide day to day Manager support for the NOC personel to to ensure the correct monitoring of the customer IT environments and that all other related NOC responsibilities are carried out in compliance with the standard operating procedures. Technical leader in service management response as it pertains to delivery of managed services to the customer. Interfaces with operations to identify and to solve operations problems. Monitor network infrastructure as well as customer’s managed networking using NMS tools and technical ability to inspect, analyze, troubleshoot and configure network equipment.
- NOC Manager at VPNet Inc
- IT Manager at BoomSolutions Inc
- Engineering Director at Telonline SAS
- Project Manager at Queen Software
9 months at this Job
- Certification en redes e Internet
- Bachelor's - Systems engineering
Responded to customer requests via telephone and email. Entered details such as payments, account information and call logs into the CRM system. Developed and documented SOP and troubleshooting procedures for NOC department, including various backup systems (mainly Datto with some Carbonite), Continuum RMM, Webroot and Trend Micro enterprise AV environments. Worked with clients to troubleshoot various workstation, server, and network related issues both remotely and on site. Worked with various software and hardware vendors to troubleshoot and support their products. Run low voltage cables and install and maintain PBX setups.
- NOC Manager / Support Desk / On-site Technician at TR Computer Sales
- Forward Observer Sergeant at Minnesota National Guard
6 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate of Science - Computer Networking And Telecommunications
Responsible for the daily monitoring and administration of the NOC and associated personnel. Monitor virtual and physical network health, security, and capacity, make decisions and adjustments requests to ensure optimal system performance. To include support, client service order ticketing from voicemail, email, monitored services platform, technician daily / monthly reporting. Directly support the efforts of remote monitoring and management across the enterprise network. Provide support for all Service Area Functional Leads, Business Owners, and Engineering with data to support both internal and external communication of network performance. Also responsible for managing the project budget, create budget projections and daily, weekly and monthly burn reports. Provide direct operational and financial input to senior leadership. Provide financial analysis and assistance for resource allocations, strategic planning and budget administration. Responsible for interviewing, hiring and training new and current staff.
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY PROGRAM MANAGER/NIH NOC MANAGER at LEIDOS
- BUSINESS UNIT PROJECT MANAGER at
- DIRECTOR at NETWORK OPERATION CENTER
- NETWORK OPERATIONS CENTER MANAGER at Network Operations Center
7 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Cybersecurity and Information Assurance
- Bachelor of Sciences Computer Networks and Cybersecurity - Sciences Computer Networks and Cybersecurity
- Associate of Applied Science - Cyber Security
- Associate of Applied Science - Information Systems Security
- Certificate of Cyber Security
- Certificate of Networking
- - Network Engineering and Management
- - Basic Training U.S. Army
Project lead with executive leadership and multi-site manager on 7 projects valued $20K to 3M involving numerus green field and brown field microwave long haul and last mile deployments for State and local governments, including many commercial implementations also. PROJECT MANAGER - SEA ♦ Fiber Optic Technician and Administrator; installed data center equipment/HVAC/server clusters, hard copper network. ♦ Completed 86 wireless microwave radio installation projects in one year, for WA State Department of Education (K-20) state wide. ♦ Executed line and pair terminations for T-1, DS3, OC-48, in various "meet-me" floors and CLEC, ILEC centers. ♦ Finalized the installation of site communications, radio towers, and 3 data centers. ♦ Implemented microwave radio tuning, repairs and alignments for long haul, and B2B, and last mile deployments.
- NOC Manager at Startouch Inc - seasonal over 20 years
- CONSTRUCTION MANAGER, SUPERVISOR/ FIELD ENGINEER at Leidos Inc
- OWNER/PROJECT MANAGER at Delfab, Inc
- SERVICE & TEST ENGINEER at TEAM Corporation
20 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.S. - Information Technology
- - Metallurgy and Welding Technology
• Monitor the alarms of all Network Elements throughout the Operations and Network Management software Perform periodical maintenance routine activities according with existing procedures;
• Monitor the Network Elements alarms from the Network Operations Center consoles, identify and replace the faulty parts and / or inform other maintenance personnel as per the equipment type, location or complexity.
• Follow the special procedures in case of emergency in the MSC location; - Perform Work Orders received from other departments.
• Provide shift reports to NOC Manager about all the events occurring in the network and logs them within the online Data.
• Co-operate with third party transmission service providers in case of the leased lines outages;
• Maintain a temperature-constant and a dust-free environment in the MSC room, control and clean periodically the equipment rooms inspect the air-conditioning functionality.
• Resolve and provide solution the complaint form customer and corporate clients.
- Technical Support Group (TSG) at Ericsson NOC
- System Engineer at UNITECH
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- B. Sc - Electrical & Electronic Engineering