Registered Nurse Case Manager to assess patients, provide education on disease process and medications. Collaborate with PT, OT, ST, MSW, RD LPNs, and physicians to provide excellent patient care
- Registered Nurse Case Manager at Visiting Nurse Service of Ithaca
- Registered Nurse at Kindred at Home
- Registered Nurse (RN) at SUNY Upstate Medical University, Syracuse
- Dialysis Technician at Desoto Regional Dialysis
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
Nurse case manager for hospice and palliative patients in home care
- Hospice Nurse Case Manager at Lahey Health at Home
- Registered Nurse at Brockton Hospital
- Nursing Assistant at Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Hospice Case Manager at
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Nursing
Visiting nurse case manager five years on the road, specializing in psychiatry/geriatrics. RN Case Manager SCO @EBNHC 1 year currently employed. 20 years experience in pediatric private practice head nurse/ office manager. Snuggles volunteer at MWH.
- Registered Nurse Case Manager at Nizhoni Health
5 years, 6 months at this Job
I was working 3days a week as nurse case manager fir Medicaid and private pay and nursing supervisor fill in. I have 7 continuous years of geriatric care and a cumulative 10 years.
- Nurse Case Manager-Suoervisir at Kindred Healthcare/Rehab Care
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- 3year Diploma prigram - R.N.
As Nurse Case Manager at UBC, I contacted physicians offices to obtain medical documentation required to obtain insurance authorization for Parkinson’s Disease medication. Role also requires being on call for patients in need of assistance with medication/pump/supplies.
- Nurse Case Manager at United Biosource Corporation
- Registered Nurse Case Manager at WVU Medicine
- Registered Nurse at WVU Medicine
3 months at this Job
- Associate of Nursing - Nursing
Field based workers compensation nurse case manager. Assists multiple insurance companies with injured workers by coordinating health care towards timely maximum medical improvement. Familiar with Arkansas Workers Comp laws and has working knowledge of OSHA 300 logs and standard occupational health surveillance and testing.
- Nurse Case Manager at Coventry Health Care/Aetna
- RN at URS Corporation
- RN II at Arkansas State Hospital
- RN II at Jefferson Regional Medical Center
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Nursing
• Case manage load of 12+ patients, making sure symptoms are managed, managing medications, and work with hospice team to ensure holistic care is met.
• Evaluate and admit patients to hospice, educating them on the goals, philosophy, and care provided by aseracare hospice.
• Participate in interdisciplinary team meeting to discuss patient’s condition and eligibility for hospice.
• Help train new employees and discuss the expectations of the registered nurse case manager.
- Registered Nurse Case Manager at AseraCare Hospice
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate - Registered nursing
Nurse Case Manager for a certified home health agency. Home visits to home bound clients. perform physical assessment, develop plan of care, communicate with primary care providers, provide treatments including wound care, teaching about disease process, medications and treatments and electronic documentation using OASIS D.
- Nurse Case Manager at Holy Redeemer Health System
- Nurse Case Manager at Loretto Licensed Home Care
- Nurse Case Manager at Visiting Nurse Association of CNY
- Assistant Health Coordinator at P.E.A.C.E., Inc
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
Started as AM nurse on the floor passing medications, monitoring patients, taking vitals, corresponding with physicians for needed treatments. Experience with trachs, cathing, and picc lines. Promoted to Nurse case manager where I complete quarterly and annual meetings, correspond with family members and guardians, schedule all yearly patient appointments, oversee healthcare of patients and follow up with any medical issues, and treatments needed. Complete monthly med orders and quarterly physician orders; along with handling any other issues that arise.
- NURSE CASE MANAGER/LPN at HOMEWARD BOUND
- HOUSEKEEPING SUPERVISOR at LOWES HOTEL
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at
10 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATE OF APPLIED SCIENCE degree - PRACTICAL NURSING
Colorado Springs, CO, June 2018 to Present CNA duties in a home health setting. Duties to included but not limited to scheduling multidisciplinary and coordinating care for a fluid and affective flow to the day, record keeping, enter, upload maintain, review, and/or update health care records. Practice safe delivery of physician ordered care to patients in home environment. Face to Face discussions daily with medical team including therapists, nurse case manager, doctors, specialists, and insurance providers.
- nurse case manager, doctors at Angels of Care
- at Positive Outcomes LLC
- nurse case manager at MGA Home Healthcare
- at U.S. Army
7 months at this Job
- Associates in Liberal Arts - Liberal Arts
- Associate's Degree