Responsibilities Interpreting Medical records
- Legal Nurse Consultant at Helo & Associates Legal Nurse Consultant
- Supervisor at Home Health Aides, LPNs
- Supervisor/Manager at Insurance Paramed
- Homehealth Supervisor at Charles Cole Hospital
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
- Associate - Nursing
Occupational Health Nurse: Occupational Health Nurse Consultant after retirement from UNITED NATIONS, UNIES. Per-diem Nurse at Chicago O'Hara Airport for AA -American Airlines and JP Morgan CHASE.
- Nurse Consultant at American Airlines & JP Morgan CHASE
- International Health Nurse at UNITED NATION, UNIES
- Corporate Nurse Manager at BLOOMBERG HEADQUARTERS
- Nurse Coordinator at FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S.N. - Nursing & Psychology
Nurse consultant for skilled/LTC nursing facilities to audit and prepare the facility for state/federal annual survey; assist with developing plan of correction for any level state/federal acquired deficiency; provide nursing education to health care facilities as requested; Assist with policy & procedure development; assist with implementing a team model; experience in grant writing; developing new clinical performance systems to decrease RTA upon patient discharge from skilled rehab, LTC and home health.
- Nurse Consultant at Self Own Business
- Director of Nursing Services at Oakridge Nursing Home
- RN at FIRST CALL STAFFING
- Director of Nursing Services at Meadowlake Estates Nursing Center
2 months at this Job
- M.S. - Nursing
- B.S., - Nursing
Nurse Consultant Senderra RX － Flint, M I Developed, maintained and audit quality adherence systems and standards, including but not limited to, creating and improving medical protocols/guidelines. Sound, ethical and independent decision-making ability consistent with medical protocols. Provided necessary health education training for patients.
- Nurse Consultant at Senderra RX
- Charge Nurse LPN at Regency Of Grand Blanc
- Oncology Nurse at Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy
- Charge Nurse at Willowbrook Manor
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Diploma - Licensed Practical Nursing
am a self-starter and self-motivated in my own business. I do workman's compensation as a nurse consultant for an orthopedic surgeon for denials and approvals, including but not limited to surgery, DME's, injections, therapies, communication with doctor's offices, writing summaries, and data input. Utilize daily use of Word, Excel, email and interpersonal relations with physicians, nurses, MAs, therapists, and other medical personnel. Utilize Word, Excel, and telephone proficiently.
- Nurse Consultant at Self-employed
- Lead Allied Health Instructor at Lincoln College
- Director of Nursing at Scarlet Oaks Retirement Community
- Director of Nursing at Brookwood Retirement Community
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associates degree in nursing - nursing
- High school or equivalent - General
*Perform retrospective medical necessity reviews to determine appeal eligibility of clinical disputes/denials. Constructs a concise, fact based clinical case to support appeal utilizing appropriate medical necessity criteria and other pertinent clinical facts. Pertinent clinical facts include, but are not limited to, documentation preventing a safe transfer/discharge or documentation of medically necessary services denied for no authorization. *Medical analyst performing medical, billing and legal record review. Prepare detailed chronologies, summaries and timelines for attorney review.
- Independent Nurse Consultant at Clinical Appeals Consultant, Iselin, NJ; Legal Nurse Consultant, Mayfield Heights, OH
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Certificate - Legal Nurse Consulting
- GS 0610-9, Step 10 Supervisor: Brigitte Mack 06371-915055
• Research and provide information regarding medical products and equipment that are used throughout the European command by U.S. military units, U.S Embassy personnel and foreign national medical services.
• Ensure viable substitutes for medical supplies are available.
• Provide critical input to the Army's medical equipment and supplies standardization efforts.
• Serve as the only Nurse Consultant for the U.S. Army Medical Materiel Center Europe.
- Nurse Consultant at United States Army Medical Materiel Center Europe
- Emergency Department Staff Nurse at P.H.S. INDIAN HEALTH SERVICE
- PRIVATE NURSE caring at
- Emergency Department Nurse Supervisor + ED Staff Nurse Duties at P.H.S. INDIAN HEALTH SERVICE
7 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Nursing
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting - Accounting
* Review and summarize medical records * Prepare written reports * Locate testifying experts Legal Nurse Consultant - Research and Planning Consultants, LP., Austin, TX * Review and summarize medical records * Prepare written reports Legal Nurse Consultant - Coe Law Firm, Tyler, TX * Review and summarize medical records * Prepare verbal and written reports * Identify pre-existing conditions Legal Nurse Consultant - Reid Martin PC, Tyler, TX * Organize and Paginate medical records Legal Nurse Consultant - MAS Law Firm, Richardson, TX * Review and summarize medical records * Prepare verbal and written reports * Identify pre-existing conditions Legal Nurse Consultant - Michael Bernoudy Law Firm, Marshall, TX * Locate testifying experts
- Legal Nurse Consultant at The Witherspoon Law Group
- Staff Nurse at UT Health East Texas/ETMC Behavioral Health
- Director of Nursing and Alternate Administrator at Nightingale's Home Health
- Director of Nursing at All Care Home Health, Longivew, TX
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Nursing
Division of Public Health July 2018-Current
Emergency Medical Services and Preparedness Section PT
• Develop clinical recommendations for course of action for public and private decisions in formal plans and policies (i.e. policy statements, budget allocations, regulations and/or legislation to affect and facilitate change and reach objectives).
• Assist with plans and policies to meet the social, economic, and physical needs of communities.
• Involve and educate special interest groups, customers, and public officials via variety of forums, e.g., seminars, workshops, conferences, newsletters, assessments, and analytical reports.
• Coordinate clinical planning activities and policies across state, regional, county and local levels; integrate with other entities outside the state.
• Provide guidance, direction, and instruction regarding the proper application and adaptation of standards (i.e. federal guidelines, rules and regulations), principles, concepts, techniques, systems and other guidelines related to Public Health & Preparedness.
• Public policy formulation and evaluation. Knowledge of state and federal funding sources and budgetary cycles, procedures.
• Adept at educating healthcare and non-healthcare professionals effectively. Projects: Mass Fatality Management, Mass Care, Pandemic Influenza, Shelter Medical Station, Tier III Shelter Medical Station, Responder Safety, Annual Nurse Training, Committees: Health Care Ethics Group, Children in Disaster, EMSC (Emergency Medical Services for Children), PWAFMN (People with Access and Functional Medical Needs) Preparedness planning, HPP (Hospital Preparedness Program), State Volunteer Training and Coordination, Large Scale Exercise Planning committee Program Lead: Nurse Training in Shelter Medical Stations, Shelter Medical Station, Tier III Shelter Medical Station,
- Nurse Consultant at Delaware Department of Health & Social Services
- Emergency Room Nurse at Veterans Administration Hospital
- Associate Clinical Director at Cooper University Hospital
- Emergency Room Nurse at Cooper University Hospital
8 months at this Job
- Master's - MSN/MPH
- Bachelor's - Nursing
- Associate - Nursing
• Frequent and extensive professional interactions with health care providers to clarify claimant level of function, explain claimant job responsibilities and obtain work capacity of claimant.
• Daily partnering with the claim specialist providing education to enhance their knowledge of various medical conditions, return to work claim strategy, and provide necessary next steps needed for claim progression/development.
• Developed/created education as needed and quarterly presentations for claim specialist on various conditions and procedures applicable to the claims.
• Developed claim specialist new hire presentations, providing nurse consultant responsibilities/role and presented this information to the new hire classes.
• Participated in focus groups providing input on various implemented process changes.
• Strong knowledge/experience with orthopedics, neurology, occupational health, and oncology
- Nurse Consultant at Metropolitan Life Insurance Company
- Occupational Health Nurse at Hartford Medical Group/Occupational Medicine
- Staff Nurse at Hartford Medical Group/Occupational Medicine
- Clinical Nurse Consultant/Sales Durable Medical Equipment at Support Systems International
13 years, 2 months at this Job