As a nurse educator, we teach classes for many things. Nurse Residency, Nurse Orientation? CSA Orientation. Maintaining and managing SIM lab. Attending recruiting events. Working with 8 different schools with clinicals to be done at Unity.
- Nurse Educator at Unity Health System
- Registered Nurse at Searcy Medical Center
- Registered Nurse at
10 months at this Job
- Associate of Nursing - Registered Nursing
Nurse Educator for Allergy/ Asthma / Immunolgy. Perform skin testing, PFT’s, patch testing, food challenges. Educate patients about proper use of Epi Pens, inhalers and new medications. Work with insurance companies to pre authorize medications and procedures .
- Nurse Educator at Cooper University Hospital
- RN at Inspira Health Network
16 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Nursing
· As a Clinical nurse educator, I develop curricula for nurse educator programs. I healthcare topics to unlicensed nursing students as well as practicing nurses. Class content includes not only didactic coursework but also hands-on clinical experience and lessons in professional responsibility. As a clinical nurse educator, I collaborate with other professionals to refine nursing program content; for example, I am affiliated with University hospitals to refine education process in my facility.
- Clinical Nurse Educator at Evanston Regional Hospital
- Nursing Instructor at Medical
- Hospice Nurse at Best Home Health & Hospice
- Medical Surgical/ ICU RN at
at this Job
- Master of Science, Clinical Analyst & Leadership - Nursing
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
- Certificate - Nursing Assistant
- Bachelor of Science - Health Administration
- Certificate - Medical Assisting
Parenting and Childbirth Educator
• Instructs expectant moms and partners about prenatal period, childbirth, post-partum period, baby care, and breastfeeding in a group class setting.
• Instructs expectant and NICU mothers and partners in Infant CPR and safety classes.
• Instructs children ages 3-10 in sibling classes.
• Guides tours of Women's service unit, tracks numbers for tours, and sends personal communication to tour participants following the tour and birth of their infants.
• Led community outreach baby care and breastfeeding classes at Babies R Us. BLS instructor
• Assists with monthly BLS Heartcode check-offs for hospital staff members in simulation lab.
• Assists with live BLS New Provider classes as needed.
• Communicates with directors about any staff delinquencies. Nurse Educator
• Provided diabetes education to newly diagnosed and previously diagnosed Type 1 and Type 2 diabetics as well as gestational diabetics and their families including instruction about their disease process, diabetic diet, blood glucose monitoring, importance of exercise, medications, and skills for insulin administration.
• Proctors various tests to staff and students.
• Assists with staff competency check-offs.
• Assists with skills fairs.
• Assists with plans and reports for department.
• Completes various projects at request of the department director and coordinators.
- Nurse Educator at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- Front Desk Receptionist at Bay Area Equestrian Center
- Registered Nurse - Newborn Nursery at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- Substitute Registered Nurse at Clear Creek Independent School District
6 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Nursing
Highly trained specialist in resource based program for patients with autoimmune diseases. As a nurse educator provides education about specific diseases, treatments and resources to help patients better begin their treatments. Utilizing knowledge of clinical data and pharmacology. Demonstrating effective presentation skills , ability to motivate others . Have good time management and planning skills , ability to multitask and priotirize key projects and deadlinesu.
- Nurse educator at AbbVie
- Sales manager at Aqualife- Kinetico Inc. Water Filtration Company
- Complex Case Manager at United Health Care Community Plan
- Enrollment Specialist at Wellcare Managed Long Term Care program
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
- Associates of Science
I am the nurse educator for the perioperative department which includes Pre Admission Testing, Pre-Op, Intra-Op, and Post-Op. I am responsible for the orientation of new employess, maintaining competencies and providing skills fair for all staff as well as training on the EMR system. I create courses for online education in Health Stream. I am a certified trainer for EPIC in OpTime. I work with vendors and the nurse managers to provide in-services and education on new systems and equipment. I am responsible for teaching a perioperative fellowship for new nurses to become operating room nurses. I work closely with leadership and frontline staff to ensure we are up to date in all of the required courses in order to stay competent and compliant with TJC and hospital regulations.
- Nurse Educator at UF Health Jacksonville
- Risk and Quality Management Specialist at UF HEALTH JACKSONVILLE
- Infection Control Preventionist /Staff Nurse at HCA Parkside Surgery Center / Jacksonville Surgery Center
- Director of Nursing at Amelia Island Surgery Center
2 years at this Job
- BSN - Nursing
• Nurse educator for inpatient behavior health unit staff
• Supervision of nursing staff in conjunction with the clinical nurse manager
• Multidisciplinary team member for special projects, treatment teams, professional staff development and unit based safety committees
• Patient advocate/customer service
• Monitor hospital compliance with regulatory agencies and hospital policies
- Clinical Nurse Educator at University of Maryland Medical Center
- Clinical Nursing Supervisor at University of Maryland Medical Center
- Clinical Supervisor at University of Maryland Medical Center
- R.N. - Nurse Manager at Gaudenzia, Inc
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Masters - Science Nursing
- Bachelors of Science - Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing - Nursing
Certified field nurse educator representing Pfizer on Besponsa and Mylotarg durg therapy. Provided peer to peer education to nurses, pharmacists and other health care professionals. Completed the National Consumer Conference Exhibit Training 2018. Attended the Magic Conference and represented Eli Lilly as a nurse educator helping to train and answer questions on Humatrope drug therapy. Responsible for providing the disease and product specific education and support in the home on various drugs and self-administration techniques. Responsible for educating office staff on specific products. Responsible for adverse drug reporting and keeping and providing an organized set of ready reference materials that is approved by the client and staying within the scope of practice for use in responding to inquires.
- Clinical Nurse Educator at Lash Group
- RN Case Manager at KabaFusion (Formally Private Home Care/Primed Infusion)
- RN Case Manager at Northwest Community Hospital Home Health
- Infusion Nurse at Walgreen's Specialty Infusion
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- BA - Psychology
- Diploma - RN
Work in the IT department as a nurse educator regarding the electronic health record, and changes affecting nurse documentation. As a member of the health care team, I educate staff on new documentation practices, new educational procedures and new technologies and products affecting both patients and the nurse's daily work flow.
- IT Nurse Educator at Norwegian American Hospital
- Charge Registered Nurse at Norwegian American Hospital
- RN at Presence Health, Resurrection Medical Center
- Registered Nurse at Flu Ease Inc
6 months at this Job
- BSN - Nursing
- Associate - Nursing
Responsibilities Worked as a Nurse Educator for Customer Service Associates, a third party vendor for Philips Healthcare. My duties include in-servicing nurses and physicians on Philips Cardiac Monitors and Telemetry devices. I also provided Go/Live and Installation support. My major responsibility includes providing customer service support and teaching classes on Philips Cardiac Products.
- Nurse Educator at CSA
- Home Health RN (Private Duty) Per Diem at Independence Plus, Inc
- Home Health and Hospice Marketer at Ingalls Home Care
- Executive Hospital Representative at Astellas Pharmaceuticals
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- BS - Health Arts
- ADN - Nursing