Nurse Educator for all new ER, CVICU, ICU, Tele nurses entering employment
- Nurse Educator at HCA East Florida Division
- Registered Nurse at HCA East Florida Division
9 years at this Job
- Associate - Nursing
- Associate - Emergency Medicine
Highly trained specialist in resource based program for patients with autoimmune diseases. As a nurse educator provides education about specific diseases, treatments and resources to help patients better begin their treatments. Utilizing knowledge of clinical data and pharmacology. Demonstrating effective presentation skills , ability to motivate others . Have good time management and planning skills , ability to multitask and priotirize key projects and deadlinesu.
- Nurse educator at AbbVie
- Sales manager at Aqualife- Kinetico Inc. Water Filtration Company
- Complex Case Manager at United Health Care Community Plan
- Enrollment Specialist at Wellcare Managed Long Term Care program
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
- Associates of Science
Parenting and Childbirth Educator
• Instructs expectant moms and partners about prenatal period, childbirth, post-partum period, baby care, and breastfeeding in a group class setting.
• Instructs expectant and NICU mothers and partners in Infant CPR and safety classes.
• Instructs children ages 3-10 in sibling classes.
• Guides tours of Women's service unit, tracks numbers for tours, and sends personal communication to tour participants following the tour and birth of their infants.
• Led community outreach baby care and breastfeeding classes at Babies R Us. BLS instructor
• Assists with monthly BLS Heartcode check-offs for hospital staff members in simulation lab.
• Assists with live BLS New Provider classes as needed.
• Communicates with directors about any staff delinquencies. Nurse Educator
• Provided diabetes education to newly diagnosed and previously diagnosed Type 1 and Type 2 diabetics as well as gestational diabetics and their families including instruction about their disease process, diabetic diet, blood glucose monitoring, importance of exercise, medications, and skills for insulin administration.
• Proctors various tests to staff and students.
• Assists with staff competency check-offs.
• Assists with skills fairs.
• Assists with plans and reports for department.
• Completes various projects at request of the department director and coordinators.
- Nurse Educator at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- Front Desk Receptionist at Bay Area Equestrian Center
- Registered Nurse - Newborn Nursery at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- Substitute Registered Nurse at Clear Creek Independent School District
6 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Nursing
Responsibilities Worked as a Nurse Educator for Customer Service Associates, a third party vendor for Philips Healthcare. My duties include in-servicing nurses and physicians on Philips Cardiac Monitors and Telemetry devices. I also provided Go/Live and Installation support. My major responsibility includes providing customer service support and teaching classes on Philips Cardiac Products.
- Nurse Educator at CSA
- Home Health RN (Private Duty) Per Diem at Independence Plus, Inc
- Home Health and Hospice Marketer at Ingalls Home Care
- Executive Hospital Representative at Astellas Pharmaceuticals
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- BS - Health Arts
- ADN - Nursing
• Serving in the role of clinical nurse educator for both utilization review and case management. Tasked with designing, developing, delivering training to address identified needs or gaps in performance or knowledge. Training to support nurses, social workers, and case management staff. Participating in cross-functional task force and special projects as designed. Creating and implementing of a neonatal and pediatric utilization review and case management team.
- Clinical Nurse Educator at Affinity Health Plan
- RN Case Manager at United Health Group
- Interim Team Lead at Premera Blue Cross
- at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
• A Clinical Nurse Educator /Neurology
• Educating patients on their injections.
• Adherence Visits, Within the community I may: Provide education to patient groups (support groups) -education topics may include MS, symptom management, treatment, MS walks, host booth at a community events.
- Syneos Health - Clinical Nurse Educator at Neurology
- Cardiology Nurse Consultant RN at Publicis Touchpoint Solutions
- Transition Care Specialist RN at Syneos Health Care
- Cardiac Staff RN at Huguley Memorial Medical Center
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- MBA - Business
- BSN - Nursing
- ADN - Nursing
National Director-Margaret Wissman #440-479-4008 [email protected] Clinical Nurse Educator for local HCP and patients for multiple pharmaceutical companies. Providing clinical information and extensive education for medica- tions and devices, including injection training for pediatric and adult clients in home and clinical environments in three states. Currently working contracts with Shire - products Natpara, Firazyr, Gattex. Janssen - products Stelara,Tremfya Bayer- product Betaseron Past- BD, 3M, E.Lilly, ConVaTech, Optinose Boehringer-Ingelheim HCP sales/ product education Optinose HCP sales/ product education
- Clinical Nurse Educator at Syneos Healthcare
- Supervisor at Scripps Mercy Hospital
- James Dyer Vice President at Publications Development
- Clinical RN in outpatient Observation unit and ED at Scripps Encinitas Hospital
8 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Nursing - Licensed Practical Nurse program
- BSN - ADN program
In my role as Clinical Nurse Educator, I educate HCP's and patients regarding our company's products for cancer as well as topics such as disease state, side effect management, adherence to therapy, survivorship and others. I work closely with our sales team to maximize use of the company's developed agents by helping HCP's identify the appropriate patients and then serve as a resource to ensure patients' successful treatment course. The education I provide is delivered via in-services on-site at healthcare clinics, as well as off-site in formal dinner programs. I am also responsible for helping develop our educational materials.
- Clinical Nurse Educator at Takeda Pharmaceuticals
- Clinical Nurse Manager of 4 outpatient hematology/oncology clinics at Piedmont Cancer Institute
- Clinical Nurse Manager of the Dubin Breast Center and Radiation Oncology at Mt. Sinai at Mount Sinai Hospital, Dubin Breast Center
- Clinical Nurse Specialty Coordinator, Medical Oncology at Mount Sinai Hospital, Dubin Breast Center
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Clinical
- - Nursing Excellence
- Bachelors of Science - Nursing
service staff of protocol, train new nurses and c.n.a's, Hire nursing staff and conduct orientation, fingerprint new employees for background check, keep up with employee TB skin test and administer when due, summit them to health department for cards. Keep track of employee attendance, and do routine audits of staff to ensure they are performing correctly for state audits.
• MDS coordinator Assessments on all longterm care residents and Medicare Part B, Submitted billing on these patients once a month. ADON Management of staff, and oversee the care of the residents Follow up on all falls within 24hours and complete a DON investigation Keep track of employee attendance and scheduling. Yearly evaluations for employees Monitor and document all antipsychotic and antianxiety usage and decreases. Destroy medications with pharmacy monthly Monitor point click care to ensure all documentation is completed in a timely manner Monitor and approve employee time daily Nurse Educator/ CNA instructor, The Maples of Harbor Meadows As the RN nurse educator, I started a program at the facility to educate the CNA's and get them ready for their state test and receive their certifications. After program was approved by the state, I was the instructor and administrator over the program. Encompass Home Health, RN case manager Assess and oversee the care of the patients in their homes, by doing supervisor visits. Communicate with all disciplines about patients care to ensure patient is making progress Document all patient care and admissions, using oasis. Care planning for each patient and determining recertification or discharge of their care. Scheduling visits for LPN and CNA's Hospice Home Health Assessing patients in their homes and determining qualification into hospice. Communicating with physicians about patient's progress and needs. Educating family and patient on home care and medication administrations. Assisting patient and families with the process of Death and Dying. Pronouncing Death at patients' home, calling the Coroner and the local police department as well as funeral home for release of body.
- Nurse Educator/Trainer at
- Charge Nurse, The Maples of Harbor Meadows at
5 months at this Job
- Associate degree
- License - Practical Nurse
• Clinical Nurse Educator and territory manager for Charlotte NC
• Educate patients with Multiple Sclerosis by providing on-label drug therapy, titration, dosing, and side effect management.
• Educate patient taking injectable medications to overcome barriers and challenges and promote adherence to medication regimen.
• Education in-services with neurologists in territory to provide on-label education, injection training, Multiple Sclerosis, and adverse event reporting and management.
• Mentor and trainer during new hire training for new nurses.
• Participated in project team to launch new electronic health record. 1|Page
- Clinical Nurse Educator at IQVIA
- Clinical Quality Analyst /Nurse Educator at AMERISOURCEBERGEN-LASH GROUP
- Director Care Manager at HEALTHWAYS
- Clinical Operation Manager at HEALTHWAYS
3 years at this Job
- MASTER OF SCIENCE - Nursing Informatics
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Nursing
- DIPLOMA - NURSING