Progressive Nursing Staffers-Springfield, VA 1996 - Present
Nurse Recruiter for Progressive Nursing Staffers (PNS) - 2010 to Present
• Screen all potential nurses company will be hiring.
• Send all online documents and quizzes that are required for new hires, and provide application procedures to potential hire.
• Collect all compliance that are required by our clients in order for a nurse, or certified nursing assistant, to work in the field.
• Review rules and regulations of PNS.
• Make a badge for all new hires.
• Advise company staff of new hire, where he or she wants to work, what shift, and what licenses/certifications they hold.
• Go over with new hires how client orientations work in the facilities we work with.
• Send out an email welcoming the new hire to the "Family", followed by an email to the in- house staff letting them know of the new hire so they can call clients. Primary Staffing Coordinator, Progressive Nursing Staffers, Inc. - 1996 to 2010
• Coordinated nurse staffing positions for Maryland, District of Columbia and Virginia Hospitals.
• Matched nurse schedules to hospital requirements.
• Learn requirements of new clients (e.g., Washington Hospital Center, Georgetown Hospital, Sibley Hospital, Providence Hospital, George Washington) so PNS has a pool of nurses to send to them when they have a need.
• Teach new hires the ins and outs of staffing, the blitzing or blind calling of potential nurses.
• Send the required documents for particular clients so a nurse can work shifts or travel assignments.
- Nurse Recruiter at Progressive Nursing Staffers
- Dog/House sitter at
23 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Art
-Deliver high quality nurse candidates to client facilities and provide full life cycle recruiting for all roles. -Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues and serve as the primary advocate for the nurse throughout his/her career with the company by troubleshooting, counseling and problem solving. -Coordinate University program functions - scheduling events, participation in on-campus recruitment. -Develop and spearhead recruitment campaigns that effectively contribute to long-range staffing initiatives.
- Nurse Recruiter at Cirrus Medical
- Director of Career Services (District Leader) at ITT Educational Services
- Director of Education/Career Services/Compliance Manager at TechSkills
- Medical Instructor at TechSkills
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
• Expert in full cycle recruiting. Screened pre-qualified talent, reviewed resumes, matched skill sets and job requirements for potential candidates.
• Demonstrated ability to creatively source candidates utilizing Boolean search and a wide range of job boards such as Indeed,Ziprecruiter, Careerbuilder, Monster, healthjobsnationwide.com, nursecareerboard.com, Linked, along with referral generation,and cold calling.
• Recruited Certified school nurses, Credentialed school nurses, Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses/Licensed vocational nurses for a variety of roles in a school setting.
• Conduct phone screens/assessments against minimum job specifications.
• Conversed with potential talent to negotiate compensation, explain company processes and expectations, while identifying candidate’s preferences regarding job assignment, setting and location in order to maintain a high level of employee retention.
• Coordinated phone and on-site interviews for potential candidates with the school district’s staff.
• Conducted customer service check-ins for candidates on billing.
• Utilized my problem solving skills to resolve any candidate issues.
• Attends school nurse conferences and conventions.
• Supervised a staff of 3 nurse recruiters.
• Coached and counseled staff on performance issues, conducted individual 90-day and annual reviews.
• Maintained productivity of 250 dials, 5-7 interviews, 3-5 offers and 1-2 closes per week.
- Nurse Recruiter at StaffRehab
- Senior Service Coordinator at Premier Healthcare Services
- Co-Manager at Sidecca
- Assistant Store Manager at Justice
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Healthcare administration
- High School Diploma
Brookfield, Wisconsin (October 2010 -Present)
• Client List: Comcast, Citi Bank, Reynolds American Inc, Primark, Allstate, Froedtert Health Senior Graduate Nurse Recruiter (Froedtert Health)
• Creation of the Graduating Nurse Recruitment Process and Strategy
• Conduct in-person training sessions to graduating nurses providing them with information about Froedtert Health job opportunities
• Partnering with Management Staff in regard to recruitment needs
• Consistently surpassed stretch goals monthly
• Partnering with area colleges in order to participate in career fairs
• Posting positions on Handshake
• Full cycle recruitment responsibilities Senior Recruiter (RAI, Primark, Allstate)
• Work directly with the client to ensure satisfaction and attention to detail in all enquiries
• Review incoming applicant resumes and import them into ATS system with self-scheduling email to follow.
• Utilize various resources and tools in order to bring in new talent and to keep candidates moving through recruitment process.
• Responsible for keeping all documents and trackers up to date
• Regularly offer ideas to better team morale and process improvements.
• Team mentor and subject matter expert
• Full cycle recruiting (from sourcing to onboarding)
• Source for top sales talent using multiple job boards (Indeed, CareerBuilder, LinkedIN, Beyond, SalesJobs, etc.)
• Schedule and conduct interviews with potential candidates.
• Place all validated candidates into vacancies on a national level. Accustomed to working in all United States Time zones.
- Senior Graduate Nurse Recruiter (Froedtert Health) at Cielo
8 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Communications
keeping a strong follow up of prospect candidates.
• Facilitate full-cycle recruitment processes such as sourcing, screening, interviewing, contract process, credentialing, and following up with healthcare personnel during assignment.
• Source and qualify applicants via the Internet, social media, applicant tracking system, direct and indirect recruitment, and referrals.
• Perform credential verification, background investigation, and thorough reference checks to ensure full compliance with position specifications and qualifications requirements.
• Responsible for negotiating pay structure with nurse for each assignment.
• Built referral bases of nurses to utilize our services.
- Nurse Recruiter at AHS Medical Staffing
- MS Solution Specialist at Willow Bend Systems
- at Phillips Realty
- Partner Recruitment Manager at Gorilla Technology
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business / Business Management - Business / Business Management
- Associates of Arts
-Developed strategic recruitment plan for system wide nurse recruitment focused on both experienced and new graduate nurse recruitment -Created campus recruiting strategy for nurse recruiting programs across healthcare system to exceed hiring goals of 180+ new grad nurses in 2017. -Implemented reference checking tool, SkillSurvey, and reduced average reference turnaround time to half a business day -Recipient of EMHS Rookie of the Quarter award for Q4 of 2015 -Other roles recruited for include: Information Systems, Behavioral Health, and Professional Non-Clinical roles
- Nurse Recruiter at Eastern Maine Healthcare Systems
- Recruiter at athenahealth
- Recruitment Associate at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
High volume Nurse Recruiter who builds professional relationships with clients. Self-motivated individual with excellent origination and communication skills. Proven ability to surpass individual and team goals.
TotalMed Staffing - Appleton, WI November 2018 - Present
Travel Nurse placement to hospitals and hospital systems who require staffing assistance in locating clinical professionals.
Remote Senior Recruiter
• Source candidates through company database, Linkedln, Indeed, Monster, Career Builder, Nursefly, Wanderly and Zip Recruiter
• Qualify each candidate by viewing their resume, references, letters of recommendation, certifications and skills checklists
• Explain to nurse breakdown of pay, stipends and meals & incidentals
• Source employees for specific assignments, using various job posting & search mediums
• Aggressively pursue both active and passive candidates
• Negotiate pay and other compensation terms with candidates
• Knowledge in SalesForce
- High volume Nurse Recruiter who builds professional relationships at TotalMed Staffing
- Rapid Response travel nurse staffing to hospitals and clinics at Fastaff Travel Nursing
- Logistics Coordinator at APL Limited
- at APL Limited
4 months at this Job
- High school
• Independently developed and executed recruitment strategies that were consistent with the organizations mission
• Regularly exceeded company recruitment requirements
• Managed all aspects of the recruitment process for five major Upstate New York cities
• Weekly travel to provide new employee orientation
• Maintained regular communications with clients to ensure recruitment needs were met
• Ensured that the recruitment process was compliant with state and federal legislation
- NURSE RECRUITER at
- RESIDENT SERVICE ASSOCIATE at ROCHESTER MANAGEMENT
- MILITARY LIASON ASSISTANT at COMMAND MANAGEMENT CORPORATION
- GRADUATE RECRUITMENT COORDINATOR at SUNY UPSTATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
2 years at this Job
- ASSOCIATES OF SCIENCE - Business Administration
• Coordinating with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
• Responsible for the high volume recruitment initiatives for all inpatient and outpatient nursing and ancillary positions.
• Identifying potential sources for recruiting staff (job fairs, community organizations, military transitions centers, vocational/technical schools and universities and facilitating onsite open houses.)
• Collaborate daily with hiring managers to maintain focus on recruitment needs.
• Assists HR team with various special projects.
- Nurse Recruiter at Children's Hospital
- Director of Human Resources at Lake Pines Hospital
- Field Human Resource Manager at Ryder Systems, Inc
- Professional/Technical Recruiter at Ochsner Medical Systems
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- B.S. in Business Management - Business Management
Recruit RN’s for local and travel contracts
- Nurse Recruiter at Health Carousel
- Account Manager / Team Lead at Congressional Bank
- Assistant Manager at Enterprise Holdings
- Philanthropy Chair at Theta Xi Fraternity
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts and Science - Communication