lead the recruitment process for RN Grad Fellows at our largest Operating Unit, Inova Fairfax Hospital
◦ Candidate Screening
◦ Extending and negotiating offers
◦ Develop and maintain relationships with all Hiring Managers/Clinical Directors that hire RN Grad Fellows at Inova Fairfax Hospital
◦ Develop and maintain relationships with Leaders of Nursing Administration
◦ Visit and take part in career fairs at various Universities and locations along the east coast to represent Inova Health System
◦ Establish relationships with Universities and seek out opportunities to distribute information on our RN Grad Fellow opportunities and RN Residency Program
◦ Lead and facilitate the recruitment process for 2018 Nurse Externs
• Involved in developing new Standard Processes for Talent Acquisition
• Established and Lead of the Talent Acquisition Engagement Committee
• Organized and facilitated our Bi-Annual RN Grad Event (November 2018) which hosted over 200 students and over 50 Hiring Managers from across Inova Health System
• A liaison to Brazen and partner with Inova’s marketing team to facilitate online career fairs
- Nurse Recruiter at INOVA HEALTH SYSTEM
- Recruitment Coordinator at MORGAN STANLEY HEADQUARTERS
- lead intern at ROCKLAND BOULDERS BASEBALL
- intern at SPECIAL OLYMPICS VIRGINIA
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - (B.S.) - Sports & Recreation Management, Business
Customer Service Orientation
Progressive Nursing Staffers-Springfield, VA 1997 - Present
Nurse Recruiter for Progressive Nursing Staffers (PNS)
• Screen all potential nurses company will be hiring.
• Send all online documents and quizzes that are required for new hires, and provide application procedures to potential hire.
• Collect all compliances that are required by our clients in order for a nurse, or certified nursing assistant, to work in the field.
• Review rules and regulations of PNS.
• Make a badge for all new hires.
• Advise company staff of new hire, where he or she wants to work, what shift, and what licenses/certifications they hold.
• Go over with new hires how client orientations work in the facilities we work with.
• Send out an email welcoming the new hire to the "Family", followed by an email to the in- house staff letting them know of the new hire so they can call clients. Primary Staffing Coordinator, Progressive Nursing Staffers, Inc.
• Coordinated nurse staffing positions for Maryland, District of Columbia and Virginia Hospitals.
• Matched nurse schedules to hospital requirements.
• Learn requirements of new clients (e.g., Washington Hospital Center, Georgetown Hospital, Sibley Hospital, Providence Hospital, George Washington) so PNS has a pool of nurses to send to them when they have a need.
• Teach new hires the ins and outs of staffing, the blitzing or blind calling of potential nurses.
• Send the required documents for particular clients so a nurse can work shifts or travel assignments.
- Nurse Recruiter for Progressive Nursing Staffers (PNS) at Futuristic Approach
- Assistant Store Manager at American Eagle Outfitters
- Department Manager at Daffy' s in Potomac Mills
- at Occoquan's Ice Cream & Fudge Shop
22 years at this Job
- - Art
Over 21 years of progressive experience in generalist activities within the disciplines of recruitment, employee relations, project management, training, retention, compensation and benefits, while fostering collaboration between organization departments and corporate Human Resources teams within a designated geography. Provide leadership and direction in the creation, implementation and maintenance of human resources recruitment programs for corporate banking, government agencies and healthcare industries.
2/2008 - Present Baptist Hospital, Montgomery AL
• HR Recruiter / Nurse Recruiter
- HR Recruiter / Nurse Recruiter at CAREER MILESTONES
- HR Generalist, Senior at DeKalb County Government
- Nurse Recruiter/ HR Generalist at DeKalb County Government
- Corporate Recruiter/ Recruitment Manager at Pediatric Services of America, Inc
10 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
• Assist the Nurse Manager with managing nursing candidate applications
• Scan and process résumés in database
• Supported coordination of career fairs on CNVAMC campus
• Ability to work well with veterans and co-workers
- Nurse Recruiter Assistant at CHARLIE NORWOOD VA MEDICAL CENTER
- Admissions Coordinator at CHARLIE NORWOOD VA MEDICAL CENTER
- Forklift Operator at GENCO
- House Cleaner at AUGUSTA HOUSE CLEANING PROFESSIONALS
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Business Management, Associate of Applied Science Degree - BUSINESS STUDIES
- Business Technology, Associate of Applied Science Degree - BUSINESS STUDIES
- Nurse Recruiter at GLC Group
- Travel Nurse Recruiter at
at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- High school
- Nurse Recruiter at Professional Services Network, Inc.
at this Job
• Consistently exceeded new recruit goals through the use of web-based sources (Boolean/non-Boolean searches) to locate qualified new candidates
• Identified existing, uncontacted candidates using creative database queries
• Brought to light several opportunities for database improvement
- Nurse Recruiter at Titan Medical Group
- Sales and Lease Consultant at Woodhouse Nissan
- Teacher's Assistant at UNL Physics Department
- Owner at A+ Lawn Care
11 months at this Job
- - physics
- B.S. - Physics
- A.S. - Pre-Physics
- Nurse Recruiter at KentuckyOne Health
- Nurse Recruiter at KentuckyOne Health
- Vista Host Hotel Management & Development at Virtual Office
- Recruiter & Team Lead/ Talent Acquisition at Virtual Office
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Music Theatre
• Effectively identified and maintained an ongoing pool of qualified candidates through career fairs, referrals, sourcing, social media, networking and advertising
• Facilitated the full-cycle hiring process, which includes screening and interviewing candidates, presenting qualified candidates to hiring managers
• Draft employment contracts and prepare onboarding and orientation documentation for new hires
• Successfully headhunted qualified RN's in the most difficult locations which reduced the company's use of costly staffing agencies
• Negotiated with nurses to find ideal salary/bonus to work an event while staying within company range
• Developed and maintained a strong network of contacts which will help in identifying and sourcing quality candidates.
• Analyzed existing HR Department operations and provided recommendations to improve workflows, optimize candidate selection, and improve HR training schedules
• Conducted regular follow-up with multiple Hiring Managers to determine effectiveness of recruiting efforts
- NURSE RECRUITER at INTERACTIVE HEALTH
- Recruiter at STAFFING PLUS
- Recruiter at Acton Mobile
- RECRUITER at RANDSTAD PROFESSIONAL STAFFING AGENCY
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
Outbound recruitment over the phone. Finding nurses, surgical techs, and sterile processors all over the country and providing opportunities of employment. Duties include building a relationship with clinicians, finding opportunities they are qualified for, and creating a contract that is both fair and profitable for the company. Once clinicians are on assignment the job involves keeping in touch with them to make sure they continue to commit to the company and patients for future contracts.
- Nurse Recruiter at AMN Healthcare
- Shift Supervisor at Starbucks
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Mass Media Communications - Journalism and Mass Media Communications