As the only Recruiter for the facility, I have faced the challenge of not only being the Nurse Recruiter, but have also assisted in all recruitment efforts for all positions open in our facility. My recruiting efforts have reduced contract labor and saved our hospital over $533,778 in agency costs, last fiscal year. Steward Healthcare owns and operates 36 Hospitals in 10 states. I have been recognized on different occasions as Top Recruiter for our Steward Healthcare Division. Consulting with the nursing managers to find out needs of nursing staff. Assigns recruiting resources between placement and advertising fees for higher-level positions and college recruiting or job fairs for new graduates. Prepare recruiting program according to the needs of general hospital and specialized qualifications for the vacant positions. Attends job fairs and arrange for campus interview dates with nursing school and college placement offices. Develops advertising for professional journals and newspapers for experienced personnel. Reviews resumes, checks academics and conduct interviews. Verification of licenses & certifications for all licensed employees. Began new hire process paperwork including, drug screen & background. On Boarding of employees.
- Nurse Recruiter at Odessa Regional Medical Center
- Marketing Consultant at Odessa American Newspaper
11 years, 10 months at this Job
• Responsible for thorough interviews to gauge the suitability of the candidate for projected positions
• Reviewing of applicants utilizing and ATS and building a pipeline
• Resourced candidates through social media platforms, Indeed, Zip recruiter, Monster, and Career builder using key word searches and the Boolean search method
• Placed and assigned employees at clinics, hospitals, home care settings and other medical facilities
• Recruited and Staffed the following health care professionals: DONs, RNs, LPNs, MAs, CNAs, Phlebotomist, PCTs, medical office staff
• Accomplished recruiting goals within 4 months, which was 80% faster than previous nurse recruiter. Nurse Recruiter, ATC Healthcare
• Communicating efficiently with employers and employees ensuring the needs of both are met in a timely and effective manner
• Monitored staff morale by being able to meet with individuals (Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, and Certified Nursing Assistants) to listen to their concerns and accept suggestions for improvements in retention programs
• Established innovative marketing avenues to increase internal leads
• Performing background checks on potential employees, as well as checking upon given references, transcripts, and credentials while upholding HIPPA regulations
• Placing accurate advertisements utilizing social media and other professional publications or recruitment websites
• Negotiating salary, problem-solving, and counseling, there in establishing a rapport with the job candidate
- Nurse Recruiter at Infinity One Healthcare
- Staffing Manager at iHire National
- Recruiter, Onsite Health Diagnostics at
- Business Office Specialist at Amedisys Inc
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associates - Medical Assisting
Microsoft Office Suite; Understanding the business and leadership styles; Strong technical aptitude and understanding; Customer Service Orientation Progressive Nursing Staffers-Springfield, VA 1996 -2019
Nurse Recruiter for Progressive Nursing Staffers (PNS)
• Screen all potential nurses company will be hiring.
• Send all online documents and quizzes that are required for new hires, and provide application procedures to potential hire.
• Collect all compliances that are required by our clients in order for a nurse, or certified nursing assistant, to work in the field.
• Review rules and regulations of PNS.
• Make a badge for all new hires.
• Advise company staff of new hire, where he or she wants to work, what shift, and what licenses/certifications they hold.
• Go over with new hires how client orientations work in the facilities we work with.
• Send out an email welcoming the new hire to the "Family", followed by an email to the in- house staff letting them know of the new hire so they can call clients. Primary Staffing Coordinator, Progressive Nursing Staffers, Inc.
• Coordinated nurse staffing positions for Maryland, District of Columbia and Virginia Hospitals.
• Matched nurse schedules to hospital requirements.
• Learn requirements of new clients (e.g., Washington Hospital Center, Georgetown Hospital, Sibley Hospital, Providence Hospital, George Washington) so PNS has a pool of nurses to send to them when they have a need.
• Teach new hires the ins and outs of staffing, the blitzing or blind calling of potential nurses.
• Send the required documents for particular clients so a nurse can work shifts or travel assignments.
- Nurse Recruiter at Progressive Nursing Staffers
- Department Manager at Daffy' s in Potomac Mills
- Assistant Store Manager at American Eagle Outfitters
- Server at Occoquan's Ice Cream & Fudge Shop
23 years at this Job
• Recruit nurses for long term care facilities
• Set up interviews for nurses with the Employers
• Perform background checks on nurses
• File payroll paperwork for W2 or 1099 status
- Nurse Recruiter at Meridian Nurse Recruiters
- Gym Attendant at North Shore Towers Country Club
- Sales Associate at North Shore Towers Country Club
- Dental Technician at North Shore Towers Country Club
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Technology
- Associate in Applied Science - Dental Laboratory Technology
submittal to placement ratio. (1:7 company average; 1:3 personal average for last 5 months of employment)
• 12th-fastest-growing U.S. staffing firm and the 9th-fastest-growing healthcare staffing firm in 2018
• Source and recruit healthcare professionals for short-term contracts at hospitals across the US using platforms like Indeed, CareerBuilder and LinkedIn to source the best talent
• Negotiate contracts, pay packages and develop relationships with talent in a highly competitive nursing staffing industry
• Daily utilization and maintenance of CRM systems to create a robust pipeline of candidates throughout the year
• Became proficient in cultivating quality nurses and being recognized as having an above average company nurse
submittal to placement ratio. (1:7 company average; 1:3 personal average for last 5 months of employment)
- Nurse Recruiter at Health Carousel-Medical Staffing Options
- Server/Bartender, Lead Team Member/Barista at Hang Over Easy, Brenen's Cafe
- Account Executive Intern at Hopscotch Europe
- Page at Ohio Statehouse
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Marketing
Lead nurse recruiter for nationwide staffing agency. Daily sourcing from all aspects, cold calls, credentialing and creating packets for all areas of nursing. Answering multiline phones, daily office duties, and well as stepping in to train new staff for the travel and per diem side of the office. Managing the most travel contracts and highly motivated to get nurses on the best assignments available. Pay packages done for every candidate daily, to include the GSA and IRS guidelines. Working for my nurse to ensure they are well taken care of an extend or get their next assignment fast and easy.
- Nurse Recruiter Nationwide Staffing at Advance Medical Staffing
- Legal Assistant/Front Desk at Weiss and Christensen Law Firm
- Patient Access Specialist at Dignity Health Craig Ranch Emergency Room
- Administration Assistant/Unit Support at St. Rose Dominican Hospitals
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration - Health Care Administration
- - Certified Nursing Assistant
Responsible for the administration, management and evaluation of the Nursing Recruitment. Recruits qualified applicants for licensed practical nurses, graduate nurse positions, or positions requiring registered nurses.
- Travel Nurse Recruiter at The Quest Group
- Human Resource Manager at Onesource Staffing
- Assistant Manager at GameStop
- Shoe Salesman at Macy's
at this Job
- Some college
To find qualified nurses and match them with a contract position for 13 weeks.
- Nurse Recruiter at Next Travel Nursing
- Client Coordinator at Maxim Healthcare Services
- Intake Coordinator at Maxim Healthcare Services
- Scheduling Coordinator at Maxim Healthcare Services
1 year, 4 months at this Job
Match qualified nurses with job opportunities at hospitals, and other positions that call for the services of and RN or LVN/LPN. *Located qualified nursing personnel for healthcare facilities *Work closely with the HR personnel in order to screen and ultimately hire employees
- NURSE RECRUITER at DNN STAFFING INC
- TELEPHONIC NURSE CASE MANAGER at DNN STAFFING INC
- NURSE INJECTOR at DNN STAFFING INC
- STAFF NURSE at SHRINERS HOSPITAL
12 years, 11 months at this Job
- ASOOCIATES DEGREE IN NURSING - NURSING
- - BIOMEDICAL SCIENCE
Ensures that client needs are identified and met through identified recruitment delivery methods. Screened candidates using Montage screening for the place of Clinical Residency Nurses. Using MyHR and Peoplesoft for license verification of RN etc and new hires and lateral employees. Sourcing for potential candidates on a daily basis. Hold various job fairs internally and externally by using the Taleo Applicant tracking system. Responsible for the identification, assessment, and development of external and internal candidate pools for MDACC vacancies utilizing various sourcing strategies and techniques. Ensures that suitably qualified candidates are identified and available to interview for posted vacancies. Responsible for the recruitment of all types of Nurses including Graduate, Infusion, Telemetry, PACU, Etc. Patient Care Partners (Nursing Assistants) and Professional Student Nurse Externs for the Division of Nursing (Inpatient).
Ensures that client needs are identified and met through identified recruitment delivery methods. Screened candidates using Montage screening for the place of Clinical Residency Nurses. Using MyHR and Peoplesoft for license verification of RN etc and new hires and lateral employees. Sourcing for potential candidates on a daily basis. Hold various job fairs internally and externally by using the Taleo Applicant tracking system.
Responsible for the identification, assessment, and development of external and internal candidate pools for MDACC vacancies utilizing various sourcing strategies and techniques. Ensures that suitably qualified candidates are identified and available to interview for posted vacancies.
Responsible for the recruitment of all types of Nurses including Graduate, Infusion, Telemetry, PACU, Etc. Patient Care Partners (Nursing Assistants) and Professional Student Nurse Externs for the Division of Nursing (Inpatient).
- Contract Nurse Recruiter at MD Anderson Cancer Center (Objectwin Technologies)
- Contract Truck Recruiter at Twin Eagle ( Robert Half Staffing)
- Consultant at Change Happens
- Contract Sr. Recruiter at American Red Cross
3 months at this Job
- BS - Criminal Justice/Sociology