I currently work at Wassons Nursery as a Nursery Assistant. I do a lot of customer service and help manage associates around the Nursery. I do a lot of stocking, organizing, unloading of shipments, checking items in, Pricing them, handling daily tasks and delegating some to other associates, inventories, and also leaving the property at times to do other work such as installs of plants or landscape, or replacements. also I Encouraged sales associates to cross-sell additional products and services to purchasing customers. Oversaw all daily operations Managed team of 5 daily Verified that all merchandising standards were maintained on a daily basis. Worked as a team member to provide the highest level of service to customers. Balanced the needs of multiple customers simultaneously in a fast-paced retail environment. Offered exceptional customer service to differentiate and promote the company brand. Communicated merchandise needs and issues to appropriate supervisors in a timely fashion. Completed floor replenishment to guarantee size availability and promote customer satisfaction. Performed assigned projects and completed checklists in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Nursery Assistant at Wasson Nursery
- Assistant Manager at Wal-Mart Supercenter IN
2 years, 6 months at this Job
Home Care Assistant, Private (Alexandria, MN) 2016 - Present Responsibilities: Provide home care needs for elderly individual. Tasks include maintaining home cleanliness, preparing food, washing laundry, and visiting with individuals. Nursery Assistant, United Methodist Church (Alexandria, MN)
- Nursery Assistant at United Methodist Church
- Kitchen Manager at Mount Carmel Ministries
- Cook, District at
- Cook at Mount Carmel Ministries
3 years at this Job
- - Food and Nutrition Continuing Education
Watching over the children in the nursery and maintaining a safe and clean environment.
- Nursery Assistant at Morning Star Ministries
- at Blacklick Valley Junior-Senior High School
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Disability Services
An independent retail nursery
• General customer service/ retail skills (ie. answering phones, cashier, assisting shoppers).
• Excellent Horticultural knowledge and application to inventory.
• Daily maintenance of retail nursery stock (cleaning, pruning, inspecting for pests/diseases).
• Educate the public through teaching garden classes at the nursery.
- Nursery Assistant at Shorty's Garden Center
- Nursery Assistant/ Tree and Shrub Buyer at Bellevue Nursery
- Office Manager at Vibrant Plants
- Nursery Assistant at Newcastle Fruit and Produce Co
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- BA - English Literature
Provide an appropriate environment for the children in the nursery. Provide age-appropriate care which includes: feeding, changing diapers, escorting to the bathroom, holding or sitting with, and interacting with children through games, stories, and play. Ensure the nursery is kept sterile and maintained in accordance with the Nursery Guidelines. Straighten the room and clean any dirty toys/beds after all children are picked up.
- Nursery Assistant at Park Hill Christian Church
3 years, 7 months at this Job
Work experience through high school. Stacking fertilizer, stocking, pricing, weeding.
- Nursery assistant at Columbia nursery
4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Provide care for infants in a nursery environment.
• Monitor all infants' behavior and activities ensuring their health and safety at all times.
• Change children and babies' clothes as needed to ensure their comfort and personal hygiene.
• Holding/feeding and comforting
• Maintain effective and positive relationships with parents.
- Nursery Assistant at Aishes Chayil
- PCA Personal Care Assistant at Home Health Care, Inc.
- Daycare Assistant at Learning Tree
- Contemporary Paint System at Chard & Co.
3 months at this Job
- Orange County community college Jan 2009 ~ May 2018 Working Towards Associates degree In Early Childhood Currently working towards a CDA certification New York State training certificates in childcare/ OCFS - Education/ Child Care
Plant, tend, and sell flowers, shrubs, and trees. General upkeep at the nursery.
- Nursery assistant/Gardener at Forest Hill Nursery Connect
- Food Service Worker at JRs BBQ and catering
- Personal Assistant at Mark Heintz Fencing
- Caregiver at Susan Santavenere
5 months at this Job
- - General study
supporting nurserystaff, helping prepare snacks and meals, entertaining children in the nursery, changing diapers, prepare bottles by feeding schedule routine , recording activities of children in the nursery, contributing to artistic program activities of children in the nursery.
- Nursery Assistant at
- Material Handler at Avid medical
- Nanny (Full-time) at Brinksma Family
9 months at this Job
- Bachiller académico
- Tecnologo en diseño gráfico
I work as a office assistant and a nursery lead for the hog barn. In the office i do payroll, filing, quickbooks, deal with vendors and enter data into multiple computer systems. In the barn i am the lead for the barn nursery's where i take care of the health of baby pigs.
- Office assistant and nursery assistant at Tim Steuber Pork
- Adult Caregiver/Direct support professional at HSI
- Lab Technician at Corn plus
- Inventory Assistant at Corn plus
4 months at this Job