Duties Include: My work as a Nursery Nurse for Tots creche involve organising activities for the children and feeding children and giving them water or something to drink throughout the day. I also do nappy changing and we follow the Aistear curriculum and then there is daily cleaning and weekly cleaning such as cleaning the basics every day and then a deep clean in the room once a week.
- Nursery Nurse at Tots creche limited
- Housekeeping at Beechwood Nursing Home
- Assistant Teacher at Drumphea National School
10 months at this Job
- - Early Childhood Care and Education
- Leaving Certificate
REGISTERED NURSE UNIT LEADER | 08/2004 - 11/2018
● Home health care.
● Pre- and post-surgical care
● Overseen operations, including admissions and discharges and the
● Pediatric nurse scheduling of nursing staff.
● RN Case manager.
● Oversaw, managed and support staff in patient care activities while
● Computer software, Microsoft maintaining a high level of staff morale and professionalism. word, centricity perinatal,
● Supervised professional and paraprofessional nursing staff and Excell, microsoft word, delegated tasks to maintain continuum of care. meditech.
● Developed recognition programs for nursing unit in an effort to boost
● Bilingual in English and morale and improve team collaboration. Spanish.
● Strong leader for nursing personnel assigns to the unit/shift.
● Collaborated with doctors and staff members to ensure quality care.
● Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate outstanding healthcare EDUCATION team.
- Nursery nurse at Kendall Regional Medical Center
- REGISTER NURSE HOME HEALTH at Caritas Home Care
- Registered Nurse Case Manager at South Miami Hospital
- REGISTERED NURSE Mother/Baby at Palmetto General Hospital
14 years, 3 months at this Job
- - leadership
- Nursery Nurse at Bedayati Nursery
- Teacher Assistant at Barefoot Nursery
- Nursing Assistant at Donsol District Hospital
- Nursing Aide at Rural Health Unit
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Nursing
- - Bicol Regional Training and Teaching Hospital
Serving as a registered nurse to the NICU and Newborn population, including lactation education.
- NEWBORN NURSERY NURSE/ Lactation Educator/HILLCREST SOUTH at Hillcrest Hospital South
- RN CASE MANAGER at ROSE ROCK HOSPICE
- HOME VISIT NURSE at BRIGHTSTAR
- LACTATION RN AND BACK OFFICE RN at YOUNG PEOPLE'S CLINIC
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN NURSING - NURSING
Assess and treat postpartum patients and perform generalized assessments of the newly admitted mother - Monitor both vaginal and caesarian delivering patients for signs of sepsis or hemorrhage - Perform newborn assessments including vital signs and overall review of systems - Prepare care plans for both mothers and newborn infants - Assist with circumcisions and other procedures alongside the physician - Communicate with physicians and other multi-disciplinary team members to provide safe and therapeutic care to mother/baby couplets - Cared for antepartum patients to ensure a safe and term delivery - Perform Electronic Fetal Monitoring and correctly identify fetal distress and various fetal heart rate tracing categories - Use PCA pumps to deliver high alert medications to post-operative GYN patients
- Postpartum/Nursery Nurse at UNC Rex Healthcare
- Nurse Supervisor at Capitol Pediatrics
- Capitol Pediatrics and Adolescent Center Floor Nurse at Capitol Pediatrics
- Staff Nurse, RN at Maria Parham Medical Center
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- BSN - RN to BSN
- Associate in Science - Science of Nursing
To work as a part of a team to observe and monitor the progress of the children. To assist the teacher to set up the indoor and outdoor environment.
• To encourage and motivate children to work independently.
• To help and support children with Special Needs as well as learning difficulties.
- Teaching Assistant/ Nursery Nurse at Axcis Education Recruitment
- Montessori Teacher/Key Worker at Woodlodge Montessori School
- Assistant Manager and Montessori Teacher at Beehive Montessori
- Montessori Teacher at Cricket Montessori
9 years, 1 month at this Job
- NVQ - Early Years
- - Food Safety
• Provided independent nursing care to new mothers and their babies.
• Assessed, planned, evaluated and prioritized appropriate patient care.
• Followed and executed physicians' orders appropriately.
• Administered prescribed medications, changed dressings; monitored vital signs.
• Provided post-anesthesia recovery care for the patient in a timely fashion.
• Assisted obstetricians in examinations and treatment procedures.
• Provided physical and emotional support to mothers.
• Provided lactation services to patients and assisted mothers in overcoming stress.
• Educated new mothers on caring for babies.
• Checked vital signs of babies regularly and reported to physicians.
• Planned patients' discharge needs in consultation with the healthcare team.
• Conducted follow up discharge calls to patients.
- POSTPARTUM AND NURSERY NURSE at KAISER PERMANENTE
- POSTPARTUM AND NURSERY NURSE at DIGNITY HEALTH
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE
- BACHELOR OF ARTS
Consulting and coordination with other health care team in provision of optimum care to mother and baby. Performing physical assessment of mother and baby. Effective problem solving and decision-making skills in the assessment of mother and baby. Ability to multi-task effectively and efficiently assisting mother and baby to attain and maintain an optimum level of health through the postpartum period. Managing pain and post-partum crisis, documenting and communicating in a timely as well as educating family on best practices. Ensuring that mother and baby are safe and encouraging bonding between mother and child. Monitor and identify possible post-partum crisis. Medication administration, pain management, admission and discharge with patient education. Conducting orientation for new nurses and precepting incoming RNs to the postpartum and nursery department.
- Staff RN Post-Partum and Nursery nurse at Parkview Community Hospital
- Lead RN Educator at RSCR Rockcreek
- Travel RN Post-Partum at Kaiser Permanente
- Nurse Supervisor at Aga Khan Hospital
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Nursing Education - Nursing Education
- Master of Arts in Counseling - Counseling
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Nursing
- NURSERY NURSE AND MOTHER BABY at NICU
- OFFICE TRIAGE NURSE at Michelle Curran Prince William Hospital
- OFFICE NURSE at Dr. John L. Antus Internal Medicine Practice
- STAFF NURSE POST PARTUM at Prince William Hospital
11 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associates - Nursing
• Labor & Delivery Nurse for normal and high risk pregnancies.
• Post Partum Nurse
• Newborn Nursery Nurse
• Transitional Nursery
• Scrub and Circulator Nurse
• Charge Nurse PRN
• Ante Partum Nurse
- Registered Nurse at Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital, Haddon Ave
- Public health nurse at Virtua Health Systems
- Labor & Delivery Nurse for Normal and High Risk Pregnancies at Methodist Hospital, Broad Street
- Labor and Delivery Nurse for Normal and High Risk Pregnancies at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
16 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
- Associates - Science