Plant Nursery Worker
- Plant Nursery Worker at Amaranto Growers
- Meat Clerk at Northgate Gonzalez Market
- Cook at DEL MAR FAIRGROUNDS (Pink’s Hot Dogs)
- Cook at Los Tacos
at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Plant nursery worker also certified tractor driver
- Plant nursery worker at Magnolia Gardens
- Construction Worker at S&S Construction
- Plant nursery worker at
1 month at this Job
- Some college - Liberal Arts
Nursery worker in charge of children varying in age from birth to sixth
- Nursery Worker at Creative
3 years at this Job
- - Communication
Duties: Responsible for weed abatement, planter box recycling, seedling transplants, irrigation and drip line inspection/repair. Customer service during wholesale nursery operations. Picking and packing products for delivery. Also responsible for greeting all customers and retailers who visit the nursery. Recently promoted to Lead Nursery Worker which comes with additional responsibilities including light supervisory tasks.
- Nursery Worker at Growing Grounds
- Janitor at Grocery Outlet
1 year at this Job
As a nursery worker, my responsibilities include the daily care of thousands of plants and performing maintenance activities around the nursery. The care of plants involves the daily inspection for watering and nutritional needs, pruning requirements, and other factors regarding health and aesthetics. The plants of the nursery also require a keen eye for potential pests such leaf miners, mealy bugs, scales, and aphids. I am familiar with these pests and many more I routinely employ my skills during my daily routines. Besides the daily care of plants, I am also involved in many maintenance activities that are required throughout the nursery. The daily cleaning of pathways, display beds, tables, and the grounds are also part of a typical day. I am also responsible for the unloading of plant, soil, and pottery deliveries and aiding in the stocking of these items into inventory. Unloading these items often involves lifting weights that are 50lbs or more so I make every attempt to adhere to safe lifting techniques. Beyond typical maintenance activities, I am also involved with small repairs on nursery equipment making sure that all tools are properly being cleaned and maintained. Another significant portion of my work includes guiding customers throughout the nursery helping people locate plants, and loading purchased items into cars. I also operate the business' delivery van making biweekly deliveries in and around the Berkeley / Oakland area. This includes safely driving the vehicle but also unloading often large young trees from the van to customers' properties.
- Nursery Worker at Berkeley Horticultural Nursery
- Plant Health Care Technician at Bartlett Tree Experts
- Biological Monitor at Californian Environmental Services, Inc
- Student Assistant at Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences at CSUEB
4 months at this Job
- B.S. - Biology minor in Geology
- A.S. Natural Sciences (Honors) - Natural History
Plant Nursery Worker which includes watering and feeding of plants. Assist customers with purchasing plants.
- Plant Nursery Worker at Saleslady
- Sr Billing Specialist at Tennessee Urology Associates, PLLC
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Certificate in Medical Billing
- Diploma in Medical Assistant - Nursing
As a nursery worker I would arrive about 9 a.m and start to water plants, when I was finish with these duties I would help assemble some larger sized fountains and even load them up for customers. I also learned to operate a fork lift while working for this company.
- Nursery Worker at Silverado Building Materials
- Warehouse Associate(Seasonal) at Macy's and Bloomingdales(Seasonal)
- Expeditor at Graciano's
7 months at this Job
Job or Teaching Assignment: Nursery worker for Ages Birth-5 years old I am currently employed and work on Sunday mornings during church services. I take care of infants through five year olds.
- Nursery worker at Trinity Baptist Church
- 4th Grade Classroom Teacher at Grant Parish School Board
15 years at this Job
- - Elementary Education
My position as a nursery worker is to play watch and play with children. Make sure they are keeping a good attitude and keeping them on task. I also provide snacks and fun activities for the children. I work really well with kids and would say this is one of my favorite things to do.
- Nursery Worker at Garden Ranch Baptist Church
- Wendy's Crew Member at Wendy's (Saren Restaurants, Inc.)
- Wendy's Crew Member at
11 months at this Job
- Some high school
As a nursery worker it is my responsibility to care for the well being and safety of each child. I conduct monthly meetings for all other workers to plan and prepare for assignments and activities. It is also my job to approach the nursery’s higher authority with new ideas to construct and better the nursery as a whole.
- Nursery Worker at Central Baptist Church
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent