Fresh and enthusiastic Certified Nursing Assistant eager to assist individuals to enable them to live dignified lives, utilizing my knowledge, skills and compassion in helping others.
Waterview/Salem Hills Rehabilitation and Nursing Home, Purdys, NY
Certified Nursing Aide 5/2016-11/2018
● Familiar with medical terminology and disease control standards
● Hands on experience in taking vitals
● Able to maintain neat and arranged residences room
● Adept at providing assistance to residents in activities of daily living including feeding and bathing
● Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with residences
● Competent at changing linens, providing personal care and assisting residents in transportation
● Able to comply with residents confidentiality and privacy standards
● Vigilant professional who has effective progress monitoring skills
● Articulate Oral and Written Communication Skills
● Detail-Oriented and able to multitask in fast-paced environments
● Maintain neat and clean environment
- Certified Nursing Aide at Waterview/Salem Hills Rehabilitation and Nursing Home
- at SOMERS MANOR
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Certified Nursing Assistant
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology
• Head Certified Nursing Aide of 16 bed facility on night shift 11pm-7am "Bernadine" for approximately
• CPR Certified.
• Cleaned refrigerator, microwave, wiped cabinets down, coffee pots, empted trash cans, wiped tables.
• Checked residents bed alarms make sure they were working correctly to keep accidents from occurring.
• Checked residents every 2 hours to make sure they were not soiled or wet.
• Reposition bed-ridden patients every 2 hours to keep pressures sores down and prevent bed sores.
• Assist residents with bathing, shaving, mouth care, dressing, comb hair.
• Assist residents with getting up in the morning with hydraulic, canes, walkers, with equipment that was assigned to them.
• Give daily report to the next shift that was coming on
• Make sure all kiosk work was completed before leaving the shift.
- Certified Nursing Aide at Rice Estates Lutheran Nursing Home
- Certified Nursing Aide at White Oak Nursing Home
- Certified Nursing Aide at Pruitt-Health
- Certified Nursing Aide at Still Hope Nursing home
9 months at this Job
- CERTIFICATION - clinical
- High School Diploma - Paralegal
• Assist nurses and residents with daily operations
• Record patient information by making entries in the patient journal; notifying nursing supervisor of changing or unusual conditions
• Maintains a safe, secure and healthy patient environment by following approved standards and procedures; maintains security precautions; follows prescribed dietary requirements and nutrition standards
• Administer prescribed oral medications under written direction of physician or as directed by home care nurse and aide
• Provide patients and families with emotional support and instruction in areas such as infant care, preparing healthy meals, independent living and adaptation to disability or illness
- Nursing Aide at South Lafourche Nursing Home and Rehabilitation
- Personal Aide at
- at Demolition Tech
- Cage Inventory Cashier Assistant at Amelia Belle Casino
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- - General Nursing Studies
Took CNA classes and worked as a nursing aide.
- Nursing Aide at American Senior Communities
- Warehouse Worker at Chewy Fulfillment Center
- Electronics Clerk/Customer Service at Meijer
- Outbound Picker at Amazon Fulfillment Services, Inc
5 months at this Job
- - Elementary Education
Served as a nursing aide for residents needing long-term and short-term care. Focused on fulfilling core patient needs, such as feeding, hygiene, and mobility around campus. Often interacted with patient families and answered questions. Recorded temperature, pulse, blood pressure, oxygen rates and respiration rates, weights, food and fluid intake and output, as directed.
- Certified Nursing Aide at Ottawa Pavilion
- Certified Nursing Aide at La Salle County Nursing Home
2 years at this Job
- High school
2017-2018 Checking patients in and out, verifying insurance, scheduling appointments, etc. keeping a positive attuide while proving excellent customer service. DEGREE / DATE EARNED Current Freshman in College St Peters Manor Care Center - Certified Nursing Aide Hazelwood West Senior High School - High School Diploma
- Certified Nursing Aide at Current Freshman in College
- at ST. LUKES HOSPITAL
- Assissting nurse at RANKEN JORDAN
1 year at this Job
Serve as a nursing aide in an 89-bed facility for patients needing long-term care. Focus on fulfilling core patient needs, such as feeding, hygiene, and mobility around campus. Often interact with patient families and answer questions.
- Certified Nursing Aide at Mansfield Memorial Homes
- Certified Nursing Aide at Kindred Healthcare
- Medical Assisting Externship at Women's Care
- CSR - Customer Service Representative at Startek Mansfield
19 years, 6 months at this Job
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
My personal accomplishment would be that I proved myself to upper management and went from a nursing aide to a program coordinator supervisor. Otherwise ive gained a rich knowledge on working with residents who have physical and mental disabilities.
- Certified Nursing Aide at West jordan Care Center
6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Staten Island, NY
• Provide nursing care under the supervision of a RN.
• Maintain neat and clean homelike settings for residents.
• Protect patients' rights and privacy.
• Assist all residents with bathing, dressing, and feeding.
• Report patients' status to RN.
• Learn new concepts and skills daily.
• Knowledgeable of body mechanics for safety of patient and self.
• Assist in ambulation.
• Answer call bells and make rounds.
• Take and record vital signs.
• Use safety devices and standard precautions to prevent the spread of infection and disease.
• Evacuate residents in an emergency, according to fire and evacuation policy.
• Assist nurse with admitting, transferring and discharging residents.
• Schedule medical appointments for residents.
• Collect information about conditions and treatment plans from caregivers, nurses and doctors.
- Nursing Aide at Silver Lake Nursing Home
- Residential Specialist at New Vista Families
- Assistant front end supervisor/cashier at Waldbaums, Inc
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- GED Certificate
I provide diligent care for residents, as a full-time aide in a skilled nursing and rehabilitation environments; Improve residents' lives with personal, attentive care; Assist residents with Activities of Daily Living, such as dressing, eating, bathing, with dignity and respect; Perform all tasks with grace, empathy and kindness; Adhere to safety guidelines; Completed on-site and computer training; Ensure accurate and timely flow of information to Charge Nurse and team members while complying with HIPAA standards; Performed vital sign assessments; Experienced with electronic medical recordkeeping; AED and CPR certified.
- Nursing Aide at Freedom Village
- Assistant Manager at Salvation Army Thrift Store
- Star Club Hostess at Mohican North Star Casino Resort
- Quality Auditor / Inspection Specialist at Hutchinson Technology, Inc
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Certificate of Completion - CPR, AED and Blood-borne Pathogen Certified
- - Future Business Leaders of America