Tutor for Physical Examination and Health Assessment; Worked with the freshman Accelerated Nursing cohort to explain basic Physical Examination & Health Assessment and refine their understanding of the nursing process.
- Nursing Tutor at College of Mount Saint Vincent Accelerated Nursing
- College Intern at Montefiore Medical Center Emergency Department Moses Division
- Administrative Assistant - Lab Attendant/Tech at CCNY SEEK Computer Lab
2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing - Nursing
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Administration and Management
Peer tutor for Pre-Nursing science classes in ETBU's Academic Center for Excellence
- Pre-Nursing Tutor at East Texas Baptist University
- Summer Camp Host at East Texas Baptist University
- Summer Missionary, Hiway 80 Rescue Mission at Camp Rescue
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Health Science
- High School Diploma
• Participate in campus and community event.
• Evaluate and grade students’ work, including work performed.
• Perpare and deliver lectures to under-graduate students on subjects : psychology, community health nursing, sociology, obstetrics nursing, medical and surgical nursing.
• Plan,evaluate and revise curricula, course content and course materials.
• Supervise under graduate teaching, internship and research work.
• Maintain student attendance records, grades and other required records.
- Nursing Tutor at SBBS institute of nursing
- Staff Nurse at Aman Hospital
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Nursing
- Associate - Nursing
• Taught nursing curriculum subjects and demonstrated nursing procedures to students
• Conducted and organized both theoretical and practical classes using different audio/visual aids for students
• Conducted state level workshops, health awareness programs in the hospital, and the community
• Organized monthly staff/student meetings with top level managers.
• Demonstrate and educate the students regarding nursing care to medical/surgical patients on a 500-bed unit, admit & discharge patients, perform physical assessment, insert Foley catheters & NG tubes, Administer medications/IV fluids, monitoring lab values and test results & updating physicians when appropriate.
- Nursing Tutor/Clinical Instructor at Manikaka topawala institute of nursing
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
Was working as assistant lecturer from 02/11/2008 to 30/4/2010 den I completed my masters den I had worked as lecturer in Vikram college of nursing,Mysore,from 1 June 2015 to 30 June 2016
- Nursing Tutor &lecturer at Cauvery college of nursing,& Vikram college of nursing
1 year at this Job
- MSc nursing - Obstetrics &gynecology
L.L.R INSTITUTE OF NURSING EDUCATION Jalandhar, PB *Intiate, facilitate and moderate classroom *Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homeworks assignments *Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate / graduate students on different topics pharmacology, mental health nursing, medical and surgical nursing *Supervise student's labortary and clinical work *Evaluate and grade students class work, assignments and clinic work, assignments and papers *Assess clinical education needs and patient and client teaching needs, utilizing a variety of methods * Perform administrative dutie
- NURSING TUTOR at CLINIVAL INSTRUTOR
- NURSING TUTOR/CLINICAL INSTRUCTOR at MEDICAL SCIENCES & RESEARCH
- Registered nurse at
4 years at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Applied Science
- Bachelor of Science - NURSING
• Provide educational support and curriculum review for students in Fundamentals of Nursing, Maternity and Pediatric Nursing, and Medical-Surgical Nursing courses
• Practice and refine communication and teaching skills with a diverse population of students
• Create and review weekly practice exams and rationales
- Nursing Tutor at St. Vincent's College at Sacred Heart University
- Appointment Clerk at Old Dominion Freight Line
- Clerical Assistant at Subway World Headquarters Legal Department
- at American Red Cross
6 months at this Job
- Associate of Science in Nursing - Nursing
• Improved academic performance of nursing students and assessed their progress throughout tutoring sessions for Adult health, Obstetrics and Pediatrics courses
- Nursing tutor at Southern Adventist University
- Preceptorship at CVICU and Cardiac Step-down Units
- at Clinical Practicum - Cardiac and Renal Units
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Nursing
• Assisted students in a number of classes including mental health, professional nursing I and pharmacology
• Attended training on critical thinking
• Assisted students in developing their study and test taking skills
- Nursing Tutor at Rasmussen College
- Medical Assistant at Augusta Cardiology Associates
3 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Professional Nursing
- Associate of Science - Medical Assisting
I work with nursing students and tutor them on Anatomy, Pharmacology, Fundamentals, Med-Surg, Psychology, Growth and Development, and coach them on better ways to utilize resources to be more successful in their studies.
- Nursing Tutor (20 hrs a week) at Cleveland State Community College
- Office Administration/Dispatcher (Temporary) at Transwood LLC
- EDI Analyst at Jackson Furniture
- Brookdale Senior Living at
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- A.S. - Business Management