Hospital nutrition services ensure that all patients are fed according to their dietary needs and restrictions. A nutrition aide, also known as a dietary aide, assists with nutrition services and may work in a number of roles depending on the facility.
- Nutrition Aide at OSU Wexner Medical Center
- Nutrition Aide at Mount Carmel Health
- Caregiver at DIVINE HOME HEALTH CARE
- Environmental Services at OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital
1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma
Being a nutrition aide I have to pull everyone together and get involved with a lot of teamwork. I work really hard and try to do the tasks as fast and as soon as possible
- Nutrition Aide at Fairview Health Services
- Team Member at Tropical Smoothie Cafe
1 year at this Job
- High school
As a nutrition aide I delivered trays to patients in the hospital. I know proper health codes and procedures so I could go into rooms with safety precautions. I also did dishes when the night was over with my co workers. I also know different diets and how to prepare them.
- Nutrition Aide at Northwestern Medicine
- Nutrition Aide at Centegra Health System
- Server at Fox Point - Senior Lifestyle Corporation
6 months at this Job
- High school
As a nutrition aide, I play many roles in the production of food for our patients. My many job tasks include: timely delivery of patient trays by running delivery carts throughout the hospital, working on the tray line in the production of the trays. I also work in our call center, where we communicate with nurses and patients so they can properly order their meals according to their appropriate diet.
- Nutrition Aide at Silver Cross Hospital
- Crew Member/Assistant Manager at Aurelios Pizza
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Social Work
- High school or equivalent - General
As a Nutrition Aide Supervisor, I Prepare the Food as Well as Deliver it, and spend time with the patients finding out what they eat and don't eat also the right diet for them to be on. Making Schedules. Operating the kitchen. Making Sure Menus are Put in correctly. Doing Report Cards On My Employees To Make Sure they Are Meeting all Requirements and standards. Doing Daily Rounds on Each Floor as Well as Visiting Patients. I Hold Meetings Every Quarter To Let My Teams Know what is Going on as Far as New Policies and Procedures.
- Nutrition Aide Team Lead at Adventist Health Hospital Ocala
- Shift Supervisor at Panera Bread
- Cashier/Floor Associate at Burlington Coat Factory
- Cashier/Sales Associate at Sams Club
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Criminal Justice
Food & nutrition aide, food and nutrition department Beaver Dam CommunityHospitals, Inc. Beaver Dam, WI 03/2011- Present Responsible for meal service to residents, customers, and staff Prepare and serve room service to inpatients Perform routine kitchen services and dish washing duties Perform food service in the cafeteria Presentation of hot and cold foods Perform temperature monitoring and documentation Maintain cleanliness and sanitation of all food service areas Training of new staff within the department Organize, stock, and ensure all inventory is correct. Deliver and ensure all residents have their daily meals,
- Food and Nutrition Aide at Beaver Dam Community Hospital
- Owner and operator at Checkered Flag Diner
8 years at this Job
As a nutrition services aide I assist and help take patients food orders and deliver their trays to their rooms. I also worked in the cafe on the grill and prep food and a dishwasher.
- Nutrition Aide at Woodwinds hospital
- Shift Lead at Super America
- Cashier at Famous Dave's
- Cashier at Pei Wei
1 year, 3 months at this Job
Ensure that the activities of this position and relevant programs are consistent with the mission, vision and values. Attend nutrition meetings and other trainings as required. Provide nutrition education experience for children. Light House work including, sweeping, mopping, wiping down upholstery, restocking kitchen and bathroom supplies Perform inventory procedures
- Nutrition Aide at Southern Maryland Tri- County Community Act Committee
- Cashier at MGM National Harbor
4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Coordinate dinner service with kitchen staff and department nurses.
• Deliver fast and accurate dinner service in dining room as well as for in-room dinners, making sure that each resident receives adequate nutrition and is pleased with their meal/service.
• Ensure all residents receive a meal, taking allergies/health issues/personal preferences into account
- Nutrition Aide at University Retirement Community
- Intern at Glendale Community College
- Client Service Representative Supervisor at Montrose Pet Hospital
- Client Service Representative at Montrose Pet Hospital
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Clinical Nutrition
- - Health and Wellness
Prepares and delivers food for patients in hospitals or medical clinics.Half of your time is spent in the kitchen and the other half with patients.Good communication skills, strong ability to adapt to spontaneous assignments over and above assigned job flow. Food service experience preferred. Position involves general utility work, cleaning and removing trash.
- Nutrition Aide at LGH Nutrition Services
- Cashier/QA at Food Lion
3 years, 7 months at this Job