As a Nutrition Assistant, I teach Nutrition Education to low income families free of charge. Data entry is required to enter participant paperwork. Lesson plans are predetermined, but the use of individual creativity is used for each teaching site, depending on the discretion of the educator and supervisor. I also train new employees, as well as assist my supervisor with extra duties as assigned.
- Nutrition Assistant at K-State Research and Extension
- Nutrition Aide/ cook at Via Christi Village - Ridge
- Breakfast Manager at Spangles
- Crew Member at Spangles Restauraunt
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Associate - Food Science and Safety
- High School Diploma
Nutrition Assistant Moreno Valley Unified School District - Moreno Valley, CA April 2017 to Present I do inventory, I work with a cash register, work well with kids and serve food
- Nutrition Assistant at Moreno Valley Unified School District
- Sales Associate Miniso at Miniso Store
- Sales Associate at Target
- Warehouse Associate Zumiez at distribution Center
7 months at this Job
- High school Diploma
I worked as a Nutrition Assistant at the WIC program. I educated patients on healthy eating and what the program stood for. The patients I worked with were pregnant women, mothers, infants, and children. I entered the patients information into the computer to see if they qualify for the program or updated their information. Printed out checks for patients who were already on the program. Answered phone calls, made appointments, answered questions to new or current patients, filed folders for the patients I worked with at the end of the day, gave presentations for the patients in the waiting room about the program.
- Nutrition Assistant at WIC PROGRAM
- Cashier at Ross Dress For Less
- Cashier/Customer Service at Philadelphia Farms Inc
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school - Business/Computer Science
- High school
As I Nutrition Assistant, I provide food for patients and make sure that the food is within their diets.
- Nutrition Assistant at UC Health
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- High school
• Bus Assistant: Picking up special needs or behavioral students from houses and making sure that they get on the bus safely, are properly buckled in their seat as well as making sure they are not hurting themselves or other students while picking up other students and making it to their school destination.
• Nutrition Assistant: Prep food, organize meals and sides that go together, slice and measure vegetables and fruits, warm and serve students food at the correct lunch time for their specific grades.
- Bus Assistant/Nutrition Assistant at Antioch Unified School District
- Server/ Housekeeper at The Commons at Dallas Ranch
- Line Cook at Red Robin
- VOLUNTEER AND EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES at Los Medanos College
5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
When i started at Swedish American Hospital, i worked in the kitchen. The tasks included setting up patients trays on a line and clearing trays on a dish cleaning line. After a while I was promoted to a call center representative because we transitioned into a new way of service. Patients are able to call down to order various food items. I would ask the procedural questions then proceed to take their order. After a little while more i was promoted agian into a patient nutrition assistant. I had to pass various tests and take multiple classes within the hospital to continue with mt promotion. My tasks included answering patient questions to the best of my ability about their set diet. I would assist in taking food orders, delivering food trays to the patients, and collecting food trays. All while being kind and compassionate.
- Patient Nutrition Assistant at Swedish American Hospital
- Cashier/Customer Service at Mcdonalds
- Manager in Training at KFC
- Cashier at KFC
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Science
- High school - General Education
My family relocated to Georgia with my husband's job and the only way for my son to be able to go to Oconee County Schools, until we could find a place in Oconee County, was for me to get a position within the school system. We now live in Oconee County so now I am looking for something with more hours and ability to grow within a company. As a Food & Nutrition Assistant I run a cash register, prepare the daily deposit, and assist with various kitchen duties.
- Food Nutrition Assistant at Oconee County Schools
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT AGENT at FIRST MUTUAL INSURANCE GROUP
- PERSONAL ASSISTANT, STORE/OFFICE MANAGER at CHARMINGLY SOUTHERN
- PARALEGAL INTERN at Mitchell & Mitchell
8 months at this Job
- B.A. - Liberal Arts
- B.S. - Political Science
My Responsibility as a Nutrition Assistant was to make sure every Patient had the correct meals for breakfast, lunch ,and dinner. I delivered their meals, and made sure they had the correct diets. I worked in the office where i would take calls from patients, nurses, patients family for any concerns on diets. Another job responsibility i had was to go to each patients room to take their meal orders or supplements.
- Nutrition Assistant at USC Keck Medical Center
- Barista/Server at Cha For Tea
- Hostess at The big catch
1 year, 10 months at this Job
Delivery of trays and carts Cleaning up nutrition room take Calorie counts and sorting papers
- Nutrition Assistant at KU Medical Center
- Call Center Representative at Convergys
- Team Leader at Zaxby's Chicken Fingers & Buffalo Wings
- Receptionist at
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Human resource management
- - CUSTOMER SERVICE
Duties: To provide nutrition education, counseling, referrals, and other information to the program participants.
- Nutrition Assistant at Merced County Community Action Agency
- Student Clerk at Merced College CalWorks office
- Sales Associate at Marshalls Department Store
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Associate - Nutrition