Employee of the month, making schedule, taking phone calls majority of the time, very good with people. Able too learn new skills
- Food Nutritionist at Nutritionist
6 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
through the Guam EMS commission. CIV#1386 ISSA Certified Personal Trainer & Nutritionist
- Personal Trainer & Nutritionist (ISSA certified), Member of the Men's National rugby Team at Licensed EMT, Personal Trainer & Nutritionist
- Personal Trainer at
- Member at AmeriCorps
- Community Emergency Response Team Member at AmeriCorps Recovery Act Program
7 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Health Sciences
I am a Health Coach as well as the acting Certified Nutritionist. I schedule, weigh in, inform and counsel clients in regard to the 30/10 Weight Loss for Life program.
- Nutritionist at 30/10 Weight Loss for Life
- Dining Room Coordinator at Era Living
- Resident Services Manager at Thomas Cuisine Management
- Assistant Dietary Director at Nashville Community Care & Rehabilitation Center at Bordeaux
3 months at this Job
- Master of Science (MS) - Environmental Nutrition
- Bachelor of Science in Education (BSEd) - Dietetics, Minor in Psyschology
WIC Nutritionist, Volunteering for Brenner fit, filling in for other counties as needed, other miscellaneous assigned duties.
- Nutritionist at Wilkes County Health Department
- Patient Access Representative at Wilkes Regional Medical Center
- Front Desk Receptionist at YMCA
- Nutrition Instructor at Wilkes Community College
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics - Nutrition and Dietetics
- Associate of Arts
As a Nutritionist and Life Transition Consultant I help clients build a balance healthy lifestyle both in person at our center location and virtually over the phone and/ or email (weekly and bi-weekly consultation) Partner one-on-one with clients to identify their health, digestion and lifestyle challenges. Send out weekly supportive emails, motivated, and lifestyle management resources. Motivate and inspire clients to get results by setting dietary/life goals, creating customized meal plans, workout guides and tracking progress. After each nutritional session I prepare and delivery comprehensive fitness, dietary, and lifestyle program guides based on clients individual goals that includes appropriate exercise selection, menus, recipes, and other teaching of healthy living and nutritional education.
- Nutritionist at Spiced Life Conversation
- Administrative Office Manager at Straightforward Transportation
- Behavior Therapist at Florida Therapy Services, Inc
11 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Health Service Administration
- Master's Education Instruction Technology
- PhD Counseling
I spent a year doing social service as a nutritionist in a health center, taking nutritional control of people with metabolic diseases, also had control of the nutritional status of children under five years and pregnant women, as well as nutrition talks and make support material.
- Nutritionist at Centro de salud
- Cashier/Customer Service at Ultramarinos pinky
- Nutritionist at Rofomex
1 year at this Job
- Licenciatura - Nutricion
As a WIC nutritionist I am responsible for assessing nutritional status for women, infants, and children and provide solutions based on their needs. I take anthropometric measurements, check hemoglobin, and complete dietary assessments for participants. Other responsibilities include scheduling appointments, determining income eligibility of participants, breastfeeding support, and issuing WIC benefits.
- Nutritionist at Community Progress Council WIC
- Assistant Manager/Front of House at My My Chicken
- Banquet Server at The Atherton Hotel
- Intern under Food Service Director at State College Area School District
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Nutritional Sciences Dietetics Option
As a Nutritionist I cook 3 meals daily Mon-Friday feeding about 40 kids a day. Making sure serving sizes and portions are correct for children's nutritional needs.
- Nutritionist at Keepers Kids Inc
- Cashier, Cook, Catering at Boxcar Bettys
- Lead Training adm, Adm Adm, Cook, Cashier, Bar Attendant at Portillos Hot Dogs
- Cashier/Customer Service at Macy's Chicago
4 months at this Job
• Educated clients about healthy food choices, food-label reading, and food composition.
• Counseled clients on dietary-related disorders and prevention of nutrition-linked diseases.
• Created and published health & wellness articles for health-related website.
• Organized and conducted holistic cooking classes, health food tours.
• Developed and implemented customized meal plans and dietary restrictions, for all clients.
• Attended networking events to attract new clients Sample of Corporte Clients: NASA: Presented "Lunch 'n Learn" cooking demonstrations Department of Natural Resources: Organized and presented an interactive all-day workshop for new employees on healthful nutrition in the field. Keswick Wise and Well Center: Developed and presented several nutrition topics and cooking demonstrations to educate seniors on easy, delicious, healthful nutrition. Topics included naturally reducing your risk for diabetes, thyroid dysfunction, obesity, improving your immune system and others, Corporate presentations: Organized and presented a 5-or 12-session series (Lunch 'N Learns) leading participants to make weekly small strategic changes to their diet and lifestyle to positively impact their health and wellbeing. Individuals: counseled a broad range of clients with various health concerns including but not limited to diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity, thyroid issues, learning differences, anxiety disorder and depression.
- Nutritionist (external) at As an intern, I worked with my supervisor to attain required practice hours as a nutritionist.
- Nutrition Intern (Internal) at Natural Care Center
11 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Nutrition and Integrative Health - Nutrition and Integrative Health
- Master of Business Administration - International Finance
- Bachelor of Arts - Secondary Education
As a nutritionist I was incharge of training the new staff members. I also worked diligently with each patient caring for the proper diet of each. I worked alongside the dietionst to create proper diets for each patients. I was able to do secertarial work and handeling money.
- Nutritionist at Ohio health
- Packer/Picker at Gooseberry Patch
- Teachers Aid at Karousel Kids Daycare
- Customer Service Manager (CSM)/ Cashier at Wal-Wart
11 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate - Dental Assistant