OBIEE Development, Creating Repositories, Dashboards and Analyses ♦ Proficient in using OBIEE 11g and OBIEE 12c tools to produce effective business models and highly interactive dashboards. ♦ Created BI repositories, dashboards and analyses in both OBIEE 11g and OBIEE 12c environments using Oracle Corporation's best practice methodologies. ♦ Created the Physical Layer of the semantic model, importing tables, physical joins, keys and views. Created aliases to conform to model naming scheme and to resolve circular joins. ♦ Developed the Logical Layer or Business Model and Mapping Layer of the semantic model by creating logical tables, logical dimensions, logical columns and keys. Developed dimensional hierarchies to facilitate the drill- down and report navigation. Created complex measures using Level based Measures, Time Series calculations and various aggregation strategies. Created various Time Series measures within the business model to include Year Ago, Month Ago and Year-to-date measures using AGO and To Date functions. ♦ Created Repository Variables, Session variables and Initialization blocks to configure security, data access and authorization on Repository and Catalog objects. ♦ Configured the Presentation Layer of the semantic model, Presentation Tables, folders and sub-folders, ♦ Developed highly Interactive Dashboards with drill-drown capabilities in OBIEE 11g and OBIEE 12c. ♦ Created different types of Customized Reports (Drilldown, Aggregation, Levels) to meet business requirements. ♦ Created filters and provided customized prompts (filtering options) appropriately to avoid excessive data visibility in reports. ♦ Created Executive Dashboards to include KPI's. ♦ Created various Ad-Hoc reports in OBIEE 11g and OBIEE 12c. ♦ Incorporated various BI views into Smart View clients such as Pivot Table Views, Graph Views, Compound Views and Dashboard pages. OBIEE Administration / Linux System Administration / Infrastructure Support ♦ Created System DSN's to facilitate both online and offline connections to back-end data sources and subsequently configured the connection pools in the Physical Layer of the OBIEE repository. ♦ Proficient in using various applications to troubleshoot connectivity issues within the OBIEE environment to include Linux networking tools, SQL Developer, and Apache Directory Studio. ♦ Highly experienced in the starting, stopping, restarting of OBIEE WebLogic components and System Components in Oracle BI 11g to include WebLogic Admin Server, WebLogic Node Manager, WebLogic Managed Servers, the Oracle Process Management and Notification Server (OPMN) and all of the system components under its control. ♦ Highly experienced in the startup, shutdown, and restart of OBIEE 12c components as well as uploading repositories, and OBIEE migrations using BAR files. ♦ Experienced in quickly resolving Oracle BI issues to include interpreting log files, java messages, researching error codes, resolving connection issues and creating Service Requests in My Oracle Support to resolve issues of an unusual nature and working closely with Oracle Support until the issue is resolved. ♦ Possess Linux networking skills to quickly resolve OBIEE connection issues with Oracle 11g and Oracle 12c CDB databases to include TNS, CDB, PDB and Listener startups and shutdowns. Possess good OBIEE functional knowledge of Oracle 12c Multi-Tenant architecture. ♦ Created custom OBIEE Security Realm leveraging Microsoft Active Directory. Created custom LDAP filters to obtain the correct MSAD users and groups in which to create the various OBIEE security roles. ♦ Able to work closely with developers, Unix SysAdmins, Windows Domain Admins, Database Administrators and OBIEE administrators to maintain an optimized BI Development environment. ♦ Experienced in Exalytics administration to include Lights Out Management with Oracle ILOM 3.2 CLI and web-based interfaces. ♦ Proficient in creating and repairing RAID1 and RAID5 volumes using LSI MegaRAID CLI. ♦ Resolved connection issues with the infiniband fabric. ♦ Possess a good working knowledge of OBIEE from the end-user's desktop to backend data sources. ♦ Expertise in implementing security for dashboards including row level security, object level security, role level security, and security on webcat objects. ♦ Able to quickly resolve Oracle BI connection issues using OS networking tools and native database connection utilities such as tnsping and the JDBC driver in SQL Developer for both Oracle RDBMS and Times Ten connections. ♦ Created Aggregate Tables using Summary Advisor and Aggregate Persistence wizard. ♦ Configured various levels of OBIEE security according to the requirements of management. ♦ Enabled Usage Tracking to monitor the usage and performance of reports ♦ Implemented a three-way merge using MUDE (Multi User Development Environment) in OBIEE by setting up an SMB network share on an Oracle ZS3-2 Storage Appliance. ♦ Installed Smart View and configured OBIEE/Smart View connections. ♦ Possess a good working knowledge of Data Warehousing Concepts and Reporting in OBIEE. ♦ Familiar with Oracle Data Integrator (ODI). ♦ Possess solid functional and technical architecture of OBIEE on commodity servers and OBIEE on Exalytics. ♦ Possess strong aptitude for Oracle BI troubleshooting and problem solving. ♦ Have a good understanding of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) Architecture, both technical and functional.
- OBIEE Developer at Applied Open Technologies
4 years, 7 months at this Job
• Worked in both RPD and BI Analytics in this project.
• Met with clients, business analysts, and team members to iron out business
• Met with ETL developers and DBAs to define data sources and talk about any environment issues.
• Worked in the 3 layers of Admin tool (Physical, BMM, and Presentation layers)
• Created star/snowflake schemas, hierarchies, calculated logical columns, Time Series Models, Level based measures in the RPD.
• Created various Subject areas and presentation tables in the Presentation layer.
• Extensive experience in using the Admin tool's consistency checker, to check for errors, warnings, or best practice violations.
• Used BI Publisher to create various data models, and reports
• Created reports in both OBIEE 11g and OBIEE 12c.
• Used the visual analyzer /Data Visualization Desktop tool to prepare data sources, create visualizations, and narrate stories with presentations.
• Created reports from flat files (Excel spread sheets, CSV files) using visual analyzer /Data Visualization Desktop.
• Create prompts, Ad Hoc reports and customized reports
• Configured Interactive Dashboard with drill-down capabilities using global and local Filters, Metadata Objects and Web Catalog Objects.
• Created data models and pixel perfect reports using BI Publisher.
• Created parameters in BI Publisher to limit data being shown in reports.
• Extensive experience in using OBIEE log files to diagnose issues.
• Managed security by creating users and groups and assigning users to their respective groups.
• Managed performance by use of cache management to improve query response time.
• Used catalog manager to move catalog objects from one environment to another using archive and unarchive.
• 2 years of experience as an ODI Developer in the IT industry.
• Responsible for configuration of Master and Work repositories on Oracle.
• Installed ODI by setting up the ODI connection with Oracle SQL Server and Flat files.
• Troubleshoot the ODI connection with Oracle by fixing the tnsnaes.ora file.
• Worked on slowly changing dimensions (SCD I and II), Change data capture as part of data warehouse concepts
• Worked on ODI designer for designing the interfaces, defining the data stores, interfaces and packages, modify the ODI knowledge Modules (Reverse Engineering, Journalizing, Loading, check, Integration, Service) to create interfaces to cleanse, load and transform the Data from Sources to Target databases, created mappings and configured multiple agents as per specific project requirements.
• Created ODI packages, scenarios using interfaces, variables, procedures, mappings and load plans.
•Created several reverse engineering Models as per the requirements
•Imported and executed master jobs, scenarios in Execution repository
•Monitoring the Execution Logs in operator navigator
•Loading metadata data from flat file source system into RDBMS target system
•Debug the sessions by utilizing the log of the sessions
• Experience with ODI components- Topology, Designer, Operator and Security navigators.
• Involved in data model designs and assisted in the ETL design mappings using Oracle Data Integrator ODI to extract the data.
•2 years of Experience in IT industry as a Tableau developer.
•Good Exposure in Tableau Desktop, Tableau Server.
•Managing the application's users, groups, and integration with Active Directory
•Administer and Supervise the Tableau Servers which includes creation and maintenance of sites, projects, users, user groups and assign permissions.
•Extensive knowledge in various reporting objects like Facts, Attributes, Hierarchies, filters, Sets, Groups, Parameters etc., in Tableau.
•Worked on the development of Dashboard reports for the Key Performance Indicators for the top management.
•Very good experience in designing and deploying data visualizations using Tableau.
•Good Knowledge in Installation, configuration and upgrading of Tableau Server.
•Excellent interpersonal, organization and teamwork skills. Environment: Oracle 11g, OBIEE 18.104.22.168/7/9 and OBIEE 12c, BI Publisher 11g, ODI 12.2.1, ODI 12c, Oracle Database, Tableau 9x, 10x, Tableau Server 9x, 10x, SQL, SQL Developer, Windows 7, MS SQL Server, MS Access, MS Excel,
- OBIEE Developer at Southern Foundation Solutions
- OBIEE Reports Developer at Southern Sales
- OBIEE Developer at Culinary Management
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master's Degree of Science in Management - Management
- Bachelor's Degree in Counseling and Psychology - Counseling and Psychology
As the lead BI Developer on Project Maximization, a global restructuring of Delaware North's financial systems, I have applied my OBIEE experience to redesign and implement financial reporting within their existing technology stack. DNC was using several Oracle reporting tools including FRS, SmartView, BI Publisher to meet their financial reporting requirements out of Hyperion Planning and PeopleSoft. They also own OBIEE along with Oracle's Financial Analytics, Project Analytics, and HR Analytics BI applications. However, due to a failed implementation project 3 years ago, these tools were never used. As a quick win, my initial efforts have been focused on delivering interactive dashboards built in OBIEE using existing custom Essbase applications as the data source. These dashboards will replace printed reporting packages that have been pieced together using manually created spreadsheets. I am also directing a team of consultants on the re-implementation of the BI applications.
- OBIEE Developer at Delaware North
- OBIEE/OBIA Architect at Candid Source/ACI
- Data/Business Analyst at VACO/Ohio National Financial Services
- Business Intelligence - Business Solutions Analyst, Sr at Archer Daniels Midland Company
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Systems Analysis
• Designed, developed, modified and implemented reports using Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE 11g)
• Lead Reports developer for Finance team with heavy emphasis on regulatory reporting
• Worked closely with the CFO who was responsible for managing over 8-billion-dollar education budget
• Developed Budget Transaction and Appropriation reports for the financial managers from SWIFT Data Warehouse.
• Created a Database Instance for MicroStrategy and added all the tables, table prefixes and updated the table structure required for the Project.
• Collaborated with the department heads and teams to develop oversight reports in OBIEE for Quarterly & annual State & Federal regulation test
• Production support for live transactions from the source systems
• Built three Financial Dashboards with over 120 financial reports including state and federal regulatory reports, AP, AR, GL, & Acquisition reports.
• Provided guidance for best practices to other OBIEE development team
• Analyzed and developed custom reports for Financial Controllers that included Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, Budget Vs Actuals, and P & L
• Facilitated and captured operational and analytical reporting requirements in support of the OBIEE implementation.
• Facilitate requirement gathering sessions with the business stakeholders to demonstrate features and functionality of the OBIEE and BI Publisher platform
• Collaborated with business areas and data owners to effectively design and develop OBIEE and BI publisher reports
- OBIEE Developer at AMK Global IT Solutions, Inc
- Developer at OBIEE
- Developer at OBIEE
- Developer at OBIEE
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Master of Science
• Experience on OBIEE 12.2 and PL/SQL, Teamtrack, Telnet and SQL Developer.
• Implemented OBIEE 11G to 12C Upgrade.
• Updated and enhanced current analytic tools.
• Designed data warehouse mappings.
• Created numerous data models to help the report building process from multiple data sources.
• Developed Metadata repository (.rpd), configured metadata the Business Model Layer & Physical Data Model and Web Catalog Objects as per the reporting requirements using OBIEE Admin and Web tool.
• Converted metadata views to Table views.
• Configured and maintained OBIEE Delivery Agents to deliver Scheduled Reports to user group.
• Wrote SQL statement to create new tables, update existing tables.
• Created Tableau metrics using Excel as data source.
• Created analysis reports comprising of graph views, column selectors and view selectors.
• Migrated development from the Development Environment to the Production Environment using Catalog manager and Archive and Unarchive functionality in Analytics Catalog folder. Tableau Responsibilities
• Created Tableau metrics using Excel as data source.
• Developed Dashboards using calculated fields, parameters, sets and actions in Tableau.
• Created action filters, parameters and calculated sets for preparing dashboards and worksheets in Tableau.
• Assisted in strategic business decision making through detailed analytics, insights and Real-Time reporting on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and financial results
• Performed analysis and testing of reporting results from large data sets to be used for ad-hoc reporting
• Troubleshoot Tableau Server issues and explaining Tableau Server functionality to business users.
- OBIEE Developer at Inventory Locator Services
- OBIEE Reports Developer at Department of Homeland Security
- Senior OBIEE/Tableau Developer (Remote Role) at Cisco Systems
- Lead OBIEE Developer at OBIEE
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BA Hons in Business Studies & ICT - Business Studies & ICT
• Interacted with Subject Matter Experts (SME), Business Analysts and users in gathering and analyzing and designing the Business report requirements.
• Designed and Developed the RPD by importing metadata into Physical layer, applied Business rules in the Business Modeling and Mapping layer and created customized user views in the Presentation layer.
• Designed and developed OBIEE/Metadata Repository (.rpd) using OBIEE Admin tool by importing the required objects (Dimensions and Facts) with integrity constraints into Physical Layer using connection pool, developed Calculated Measures, dimension hierarchies & Logical Facts/Measures in Business Model Layer, and creating the presentation catalogs in Presentation Layer.
• In a team of 9 always played an important role and been a point of contact.
• Created connection pools, physical tables, made joins and implemented authorizations in the rpd.
• Created ACT certificates for South Dakota students which display the score, score levels and score meaning.
• Using BI publisher created student's certificates as per the current and business user needs.
• Developed dashboards like roster score report, individual summary score report etc..
• Worked with the live data as most of the data is all about booking, entering tests of the student's exams.
• Customized the Compensation dashboards as per business needs and in the process, fixed various Certificate data related issues, Active student report issues in the ETL mappings.
• Designed, Created and Tested Reports in the Dashboards as per the client needs.
• Created groups in the administration console and added users to the groups.
• Designed, Developed and Tested Data Security and Dashboard Security in OBIEE.
• Implemented Security by authenticating against an LDAP server.
• Migrated the tested code from Dev to QA and QA to production.
• Configured Interactive Dashboard with drilldown capabilities using global and local Filters, Metadata Objects and Web Catalog Objects.
• Developed custom reports queries using OBIEE Answers and assigned them to application specific dashboards.
• Performed Performance Tuning of Dashboards / Reports by aggregate navigation, cache management, and Oracle materialized views and making changes to reports.
• Managed security privileges for each subject area and dashboards according to user requirements.
• Utilized the capability of repository and session variables in the RPD development.
• Educated and Trained End Users and Pilot Users about OBIEE Tools. Environment: OBIEE 22.214.171.124, SQL developer 126.96.36.199, BI Publisher
- OBIEE developer at ACT
- OBIEE Developer/Analyst at Bank of the West
- OBIEE Consultant at Cornell University
- OBIEE/OBIA Sr.Consultant at Kemper Corporation
1 year at this Job
- Bachelors - Electronics and Communication Engineering
• Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Testing and Support of DW and data integration solutions.
• Gathered business requirements by coordinating with Business Analysts and DW team members.
• Understood ETL process by coordinating with data warehouse team members.
• Designed Architectural Model/diagram using SQL Developer - Data Modeler.
• Created new connection pools in physical layer for new schemas.
• Worked with star and snowflake schemas at physical and logical level based on the data models.
• Imported new tables (Dim/Fact) in physical layer in RPD and created alias tables for the new tables.
• Built start schema model in RPD at the Physical level by joining fact table with various dimension tables.
• Created a new business model by joining fact table to dimension tables by performing inner and right outer joins in BMM layer.
• Created new logical tables, LTSs and logical columns in BMM layer by using complex case statements.
• Created calculation measures from other existing logical columns using functions in expression builder.
• Created complex hierarchies, level based measures in BMM layer for use in drilling down in end reports.
• Created initialization blocks and variables using variable manager.
• Used time series functions like AGO, TODATE and PERIODROLLING for creating time series measures.
• Created new subject areas, presentation tables and presentation columns in presentation layer.
• Renamed and ordered presentation columns in presentation tables.
• Created reports in analytics with new columns having complex case statements.
• Created dashboard prompts for filtering data at the report and dashboard levels.
• Created complex reports and dashboards having drill down capabilities to other reports, web pages, etc.
• Created KPIs and KPI watch lists according to end user demands.
• Created agents to schedule content delivery (such as reports) to end users at specified time intervals.
• Created ad-hoc environments and trained end users on how to create ad-hoc reports.
• Involved in migrating RPD from DEV/UAT to Production using EM.
• Assigned security privileges for reports so that specific users/groups can access reports that are required for them using object level security, assisted in implementing data level security and cache management.
• Involved in system maintenance for reports in production by looking at raised tickets from end users and resolving issues.
• Quickly resolved and troubleshot AD issues in production so that users can have access reports continuously without disruption.
• Created documentation for all developed reports in analytics and for RPD development.
• Performed the required setup for write back at RPD level: disabling cache on the physical table, making logical columns writeable and enabling read write permission for presentation columns
• Created Write back template files which include SQL commands to both Insert and update values into table for which you want to enable write back.
• Created data models, list of values and parameters in BI publisher.
• Created new real time BI Publisher reports.
• Analyzed SQL queries for building reports in BI Publisher and OBIEE.
• Trained other team members in design and development of RPD and reports in OBIEE.
• Prepared weekly maintenance release for the issues & enhancements.
• Worked closely with BA and QA to ensure adequate documentation and schematics of design are available to functionality test and review code.
• Worked and follow up on defects raised in Defect Triage meeting until its closer.
• Migrated the OBIEE code across different environments by leveraging SVN as centralized repository to maintain the code migration documents. Environment: Oracle EBS R12.2.4, Oracle Data Integrator 12c, OBIEE 188.8.131.52, Discoverer, IBM Cognos, SQL Developer, PGAdmin4, MS SQL Server, HP ALM etc
- OBIEE Developer at American Tower Corporation
- OBIEE Developer at Calix Inc
- Oracle Technical Consultant at Walgreens Co
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Engineering Management
- Masters of Tech - Computer Science
- Bachelors of Engineering - Engineering
• Migrated all reports from BIEE 10G to BIEE 184.108.40.206.6
• Closely worked with users, Business Analyst, Program manager to get requirements and clarifications about new changes to the current reports, business objectives and user requirements.
• Created different lookup reports like Account lookup, Single Deal look up reports for debugging issues for manager, Analyst and users as well.
• Closely worked on IBM Data pro and Oracle Flexcube to understand Business Transactional data
• Installed OBIEE and Oracle 11g in Windows Professional Environment and configured them for the end users.
• Developed Dashboards reports for Core Banking system, Accounting, Audit, Risk, Controlling, Derivatives and other different departments of Banking.
• Worked and Administered the Physical Layer, Business Model and Mapping Layer and Presentation Layer in BI Repository .rpd using Oracle BI Administration Tool.
• Developed many Reports/Dashboards with different BI Views Pivot Table, Chart, View Selector, and Column Selector, with global local Filters using Oracle Bl Analytics Web.
• Created Filters and provided customized prompts appropriately to avoid excessive data.
• Created Users, Groups and giving the permissions in OBIEE Administration Tool and verifying the Permissions of the users in OBIEE web.
• Performed Tuning of Dashboards/Reports by aggregate navigation, and cache management.
• Responsible for unit testing, integration testing of the reports generated using BI analytics.
• Involved in the migration of catalog from Dev to QA and Production and providing permissions and access to the end users.
• Supported the Business with the publishing of daily and weekly reports, fixing the codes and bugs, designing the layouts. Environment: OBIEE 10g, OBIEE 220.127.116.11.6, Oracle 10g, IBM data pro, Oracle Flex cube, SQL, PL-SQL, TOAD 9.5, Informatica 9.0, MS-Excel
- OBIEE Developer at TD Bank, New Jersey
- OBIEE/OBIA Developer at Fidelity Investments
- OBIEE Administrator at Charles Schwab Corporation
- OBIEE/OBIA Developer at Regions Bank
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Involved in requirements gathering and worked on Functional and Technical Detail Design based on the Business Requirements.
• Developed Metadata repository, configured metadata in the Physical and BMM Layers, maintained WebCatalog Objects (Dashboard, Pages, Folders, Reports) as per the data requirements using OBIEE 11g/10g Server Admin and web tools.
• Modeling activities that include building star schema as per the business requirements and configuration of Logical Layer, Logical tables, dimensions and columns. Defining logical joins/keys.
• Created Dimensional Hierarchies, Level based Measures and Aggregate navigation, Repository/System Variables etc. in BMM layer.
• Configured and scheduled Oracle BI Delivers (iBots) to alert the team about the changes and cache the long running queries during off-hours. And schedule to send Reports to Higher Management for month end and quarter end using Oracle BI Delivers.
• Worked on "Presentation Catalog " to set permissions in the Catalog Manager based on Application Roles and maintained Catalog Groups.
• ImplementedOBIEE Security both at data and report level by using External Table Authentication and Authorization approach for all the OBIEE 10g Reports.
• Worked on Oracle Enterprise Manager to activate and Deploy RPD, Security, Capacity Management etc.
• Worked on "Security Realms" in Oracle Weblogic Server-Administration Control to configure "Users and Groups" and "Roles and Policies", access and query privileges using BI Presentation services.
• Implemented cache management and aggregate table techniques to improve the performance of Queries.
• Involved in Performance Tuning, Debugging, and Optimizing Reports.
• Migrated OBIEE repository and Web Cat between instances (from Development to QA/UAT and PROD).
• Worked on BI Office integration with OBIEE 18.104.22.168 integrated Template Builder.
• Designed BI Publisher (formerly known as XML publisher) templates using Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel (standalone only) and RTF Templates and used Layout Editor.
• Created Data Model using Data Model Editor and created data sets to perform Aggregations etc in BI Publisher Environment: Oracle 22.214.171.124, OBIEE 10.1.3.4.1, BI Publisher, Oracle Developer, SQL Developer, SQL, Windows XP.
- SR OBIEE Developer at Kaiser
- SR OBIEE Developer at Bank of America
- OBIEE Developer at TIAA CREF
- OBIEE Developer at DHL Glob Mail
7 years, 4 months at this Job
• Coordinated with BA group for better understanding of functional requirements analyzed and designed the business requirements to documented and implemented.
• Install, upgrade and configure all components of OBIEE 12c in all dev server for developer.
• Worked on OBIEE Repository to create Facts and Dimensions and different Subject areas as per the requirements from Finance and Revenue reporting management. And deployed the .rpd by using Oracle Enterprise manager.
• Experience working with Hyperion workspace to view the existing IR and WA reports
• Designed and developed reports using Oracle BI Answers and BI Publisher using the data from different data sources.
• Created repository Variables, Level based measures and Dimension Hierarchies and worked on OBIA Financial analytics to generate reports and Dashboards.
• Worked with OBIEE Analysis, Intelligence Dashboards and various functionalities like Prompts, Views, global filters, scheduling, guided navigation, conditional formatting, and complex union reports.
• Worked on Web logic console to create users and define security.
• Consolidating with Business users for report requirements, migrating reports from Hyperion to OBIEE, report testing and development.
• Actively supported and trained Users for their regular reporting needs, closed the tickets within the schedule. Received appreciation from Manager and Business users for recreating reports.
• Created presentations, Reference guides and FAQ's for end users.
• Designed and developed BI- Publisher Reports Layouts using BI-Publisher Desktop using sample Xml data source & Answers request as data source and Deployed on to the BIP server.
• Worked closely with Oracle support and also worked on applying patches to OBIEE 11g environment suggested by oracle after identifying the bugs.
• Implemented BI Publisher Bursting for scheduling the reports to deliver based on user email and share folder.
• Devised strategy for refreshing report query by both purging and seeding cache
• Scheduled the OBIEE analysis using BI delivers and setting up Agents to run reports on schedule.
• Created CR in Changed Management Report tool for any movement in Prod Instance.
• Created the High Level Design Document (HLD) and Technical detailed design document (TDD) of Repository and Web Catalog file (reports/dashboards).
• Written Technical design Specs and converted functional to Technical Specs and Production Support document.
• Very strong analytical and presentation skills, problem-solving techniques, proven leadership qualities with emphasis on individual and team effort backed by excellent communication skills. Environment: OBIEE 12c , OBIA 126.96.36.199, SQL Developer/Toad, Hyperion 188.8.131.52 IR/ WA reports, Oracle 11g, Teradata, Windows.
- OBIEE Developer/Admin at Paychex
- ORACLE BI CONSULTANT at Janus Capital Group
- OBIEE Developer/Admin at Dell Computers
- OBIEE Developer at HDR Inc
2 years, 1 month at this Job