Per-diem Occupational Health Nurse. Provide medical examinations, health screening, injury treatment and prevention. Documentation per OSHA standards.
- Occupational Health Nurse at Ford Motor Company
- School Nurse Consultant at Anchor Bay School District
- Clinical Coordinator, Emergency Department at Henry Ford Macomb Hospital
- Emergency Center Assistant Clinical Manager at Henry Ford Macomb Hospital
11 months at this Job
- Masters of Science in Nursing - Nursing/Education
- BSN - Nursing
Occupational health nurse
- Occupational Health Nurse at Pilgrims pride
- LPN at Genesis HealthCare
- LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) at Dr.Flora Kayfan
1 year, 4 months at this Job
I am employed currently with Keystone Foods North Baltimore working as an occupational Health Nurse.
- Occupational Health Nurse at Keystone Foods Equity Group
- Staff Nurse at OHIO ORTHOPAEDICS & SPORTS MEDICINE, INC
- Staff Nurse at Akron General Medical Center
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- diploma - Practical Nursing
Workers compensation case manager and occupational health nurse. Case reviews, documentation review, utilization of resources and appropriateness to claims
- Occupational Health Nurse/Workers Compensation Manager at Licking Memorial Health Systems
- Occupational Health Registered Nurse at Avon
- Registered Nurse at Mollens Immunizations
- Registered Nurse at Hospice of Central Ohio
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- BSN - Nursing
- AAS - Nursing
- AAS - Forensic Science
Experience as both Full-Time and Supplemental Occupational Health Nurse at multiple manufacturing sites within Ford Motor Company. Performed a range of physical exams, including New-Hire Medical Examinations, Medical Surveillance Exams, Fitness for Duty Assessments and other Company-related examinations. NIOSH certified in Audiometric Testing, Pulmonary Function Testing and Respirator Fit Testing. Effective at the administration of immunizations, including the more frequently required Tdap. Skilled in providing medical treatment to work-related injuries, monitoring and responding appropriately to vital signs and other symptoms, IV insertions and the collection of blood and other specimen for testing. Proficient at providing both emergent and non-emergent patient care, as well as discerning work-related versus personal cases. Experienced OSHA Recordkeeper and highly effective in medical documentation and data collection.
- Occupational Health Nurse at Ford Motor Company
18 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associates Degree in Nursing - Nursing
I am currently working on a travel contract as a Occupational Health Nurse on a Microsoft Data Center site n Quincy, WA. My role is primarily as the site Nurse working through Anovaworks and DPR Construction. I see the employees in the clinic for work related injuries as well as non work related illnesses and injuries. We see employees for initial worker's compensation claims as well as follow-up review. I also perform drug testing for employees as well as working with the Safety Team on site for any medical needs as doing safety reviews.
- Occupational Health Nurse at MedCall NorthWest Inc
- Utilization Review Nurse at Mindlance Inc
- Case Manager/Telecommute RN PHS TP Nurseline at United Health Care
- Cardiology Practice RN at NE GA Physicians Group/NE GA Health System
3 months at this Job
- AS - Nursing
- AA - Liberal Arts
Occupational Health Nurse/Clinic Administrator-Supported the Mission of the United States Mint by managing the occupational health program to promote wellness amongst employees and to ensure compliance with medical directives and OSHA requirements.
• Conducted pre-employment, periodic, change of position, fitness for duty, return to work and exit medical exams within the required timeframes specified in the Mint Medical Directives.
• Managed the Mint’s Hearing Conservation program conducting approximately 600 audiograms a year. Calibrated the Hearing booth and trained employees on the proper use of hearing protection devices. Arranged for comprehensive hearing evaluation when an STS was determined.
• Provided emergency medical care and stabilization of injured and ill employees and on rare occasions to visitors and contractors.
• Tracked work related injuries, lost work days, restricted work days in order to maintain an accurate Log of Work-related Injuries and Illnesses (OSHA Log 300). Participated in Worker’s Compensation claim management by attending monthly teleconferences. Updated monthly report for Light Duty, Limited Duty, Temporary Accommodations and permanent accommodation cases.
• Managed Medical surveillance program for Metal Working Fluids, Hearing Protection, Lead Exposure Monitoring and Respiratory Fit Testing Program.
• Acted as a Contracting Officer representative in the purchase of capital medical equipment and durable goods.
• Chairperson of the Employee Health and Wellness Committee coordinating programs that promotes employee wellness. Assisted with the implementation of programs that engaged employees in a healthier lifestyle.
- Occupational Health Nurse at Dept. of the Treasury
- Occupational Health Nurse/Clinic Administrator at Evraz Steel
- Occupational Health Nurse/Medical Services Administrator at MEDCOR, INC
- Health Services Administrator - James T. Vaughn Correctional Facility at CORRECTIONAL MEDICAL SERVICES
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master's Degree in Theology - M.Div
- Baccalaureate degree - Psychology
- A.A.S. - Nursing
Occupational Health Nurse providing contracted service to a construction company. Performing Breath Alcohol Testing, Urine Drug Screening, Fit for Duty Physical Ability Testing.
- LPN Occupational Health Nurse at NCI Nursing Corps
- LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) at Genesis HealthCare
- LPN at Southern State Correctional Facility
- LPN at Mt Ascutney Health and Rehabilitation Facility
7 months at this Job
- Diploma Certification - Certification Program
--- Louisville, Kentucky
• 09/17/12 to 11/20/18 - 6 years, 2 + months.
• Hours per week: 40
• Supervisor: Shannon Smith, ARNP (502)452-3301 Occupational Health Nurse Treatment and management of emergency and first aid injuries occurring at the workplace. Treatment and management of occupational illnesses. Emergency and first aid treatment of acute personal illnesses and exacerbations of chronic illnesses. Perform routine annual physicals, pulmonary function testing, and audiometric surveillance. Ensure compliance with OSHA regulations. Assist in case management and wellness promotion. Training of new staff members.
- Occupational Health Nurse COHN-S at General Electric Appliance Park
- PRN Occupational Health Nurse at Ford Kentucky Truck Plant
- RN at Fresenius Medical Care
- Supervisor at General Electric Appliance Park
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Baccalaureate degree - Nursing
- Associate Degree - Nursing
Client Services and Case Management
Conduct health screenings and surveillance activities including occupational and environmental
health histories and the development of prevention and control strategies designed to maintain
employee and organizational health and safety.
Produce and distribute hospital compliancy reports, such as monthly Infection Control report to the Environment Care Committee to track infectious disease trends, and annual Flu and
Tuberculosis Compliancy Rates to satisfy Joint Commission.
Coordinate/conduct medical surveillance programs with tuberculosis, influenza, Blood Exposure
Programs, and other infectious diseases. Provide employee education regarding infectious disease,
applicable course of treatment or referral as appropriate. Report communicable conditions to comply with established health code/laws to local and state officials.
Refer employees to the Employee Assistance Program to referred/interested employees requiring
Coordinate collaborative care-based treatment regimens for workplace injuries/illnesses with workers compensation department and/or local agencies.
Collaborate with healthcare team members, hospital staff, and community resources to ensure each
employee's safe return to the work environment.
Prior to Ascension securing a third-party administrator, managed employees on Leave of Absence
(LOA), reviewed medical certifications to determine criteria-match of medical condition per the Family Medical Leave Act of 1993; then approved or denied employee leave request. Engaged in
this interactive process with employee and employee's physician(s) pursuant to FMLA and ADA.
Current management of return-to-work program in coordination with third-party vendor for employees on Family Medical Leave Act/Leave of Absence.
Assess non-occupational illnesses occurring at work. Determine need of immediate care and make
appropriate referrals according to infectious disease policies.
Training and Communication
Offer tuberculosis, Hepatitis B and C, HIV counseling; educate employees and new hire candidates regarding personal care and disease control in a confidential environment with empathetic
attention to each individual.
Assist in training employees in the Train the Trainer Program for the Respiratory Fit-Testing
Communicate regularly with managers, directors and Human Resource business partners regarding modified work restrictions and request for ADA accommodations for employees.
• 512-694-9449 DRIPPING SPRINGS, TEXAS Communicate regularly to employees and their managers with return to work updates and/or follow-up of exposures to communicable diseases. Foster compliance with current laws and regulations governing work force and worksite safety, health and environmental issues. Identify compliance issues and report to/collaborate with Safety, Infection Control, and Risk Management. Communicate and collaborate with site-based facility safety officers to identify reported work injuries trends and illnesses to reduce the number of OHSA related safety events. Use Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Occupational Health Manager (OHM), COMPASS, and Pathnet. Lead and maintain the design and implementation of the Occupational Health intranet website. Mentor and orient new nurses to the role of occupational health nurse.
- Occupational Health Nurse at Seton Ascension Healthcare Family
- House Supervisor at Central Texas Rehabilitation Hospital
- House Supervisor at HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- ICU Staff Nurse at Seton Healthcare Family
8 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Nursing