• Occupational Health Nurse with duties that include conducting qualification and surveillance exams, Federal and State Drug screens, audio exams, and return to work evaluations.
• Immunization injections, and Oral medication administration
• Certified Occupational Hearing Conservationist
• Various administrative duties including appointment scheduling, and supply ordering.
- Occupational Health Nurse at Advantis Occupational Health
- Nurse analyst at BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD OF MICHIGAN
- Staff Nurse-Urgent Care at COX HEALTH
- Staff Nurse at MERCY HOSPITAL
10 months at this Job
- Masters - Healthcare Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
Certified Occupational Health Nurse and Case Manager. Nurse Manager
- Certified Occupational Health Nurse at the Dow Chemical Company
26 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Nursing
- Occupational Health Nurse at Occupational Health Nurse James E. VanZandt Medical Center Altoona
- Dubois CBOC Staff Nurse-Dubois CBOC at VA Medical Center
- Utilization Review Nurse/Quality Management Consultant at James E Van Zandt VA Medical Center
- Staff Nurse Medical/Surgical Unit per diem at James E Van Zandt VA Medical Center
1 year at this Job
Upholding all responsibilities listed under the Occupational Health Nurse role as well as additional responsibilities including:
• Management of DFWP business program throughout North America
• Creation of the behavioral ergonomics program
- Occupational Health Nurse Specialist at Suez Water Technologies & Solutions
- at GE Water
- Occupational Health Nurse at GE Water
- Occupational Health Nurse at LeSueur Incorporated
1 year, 5 months at this Job
Occupational health nurse to a globally diverse patient population. Hearing conservation certified. Extensive experience in creating culturally competent treatment plans for different patient populations.
- Occupational Health Nurse at Cargill
- renal, stroke and telemetry nurse at Sentara RMH Medical Center
- OR nurse, both circulating and scrubbing surgical cases at Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital
- OR nurse, both circulating and scrubbing surgical cases at Kern Medical Center
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate's - Registered Nursing
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor's - Nursing
Regional Occupational Health Nurse responsible for my local site as well as two satellite locations. Valuable member of inter-disciplinary team to ensure OSHA requirements are followed while employee receives best medical care and guidance possible regardless of personal or work related nature.
- Occupational Health Nurse- Regional at Owens Corning
- Occupational Health Nurse at WorkFit Medical
- Home Care Nurse at Gentiva
- Cardiac Telemetry Nurse at St. Peters Hospital
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates in Applied Science - Licensed Registered Nurse
Diverse medical employment history. I have excellent self starting skills and have the ability to work independently or in concert with others. As an Occupational Health Nurse I have:
• Certified Occupational Health Nurse (COHN) certification current
• Worked independently assessing eye injuries, lacerations and burns, muscular/skeletal injuries and cumulative trauma injuries.
• Certified in Hearing Conservation and Spirometry.
• Surveillance Medical Exams for Asbestos, Hexavalent Chromium, Isocyanates, Silica, HazMat
• Created and maintain the standard operating procedure for AED and updated inter-departmental policies and procedures.
• Created and maintained Basic Life Support/AED and Blood Borne Pathogen Training for Fire Department, Security, Medical Department and all other pertinent departments.
- Occupational Health Nurse at
- Emergency Room Nurse at Parkview Medical Center
11 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate - Nursing
Responsibilities: provide occupational nursing programs and services that support employee health and wellness strategy, and to enhance the employee's health and performance through health and safety education, health coaching, and comprehensive worksite-based health surveillance. Additional responsibilities include proficiency in providing a prevention-based focus on primary case management, interpretation and application of occupational safety and health regulations, health surveillance, pre-placement and periodic health examinations, diagnosis and treatment of minor illness/injury, emergency medical response to more severe illness/injury, and development of written safety programs to ensure compliance with state and federal regulatory programs such as OSHA, ADA and FMLA. Other responsibilities include employee assistance program (EAP) administration, workers compensation administration, new employee training, regulatory compliance reporting, audiometric testing, employee physicals, drug testing administration, ergonomic evaluations, liaison with the company physician, and health care cost containment. The position requires excellent oral and written communication, consultation, time management, and confidentiality. GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, Owensboro, Kentucky Occupational Health Nurse, RN, BSN, Responsibilities: supervision of medical staff, employee wellness program, employee assistance program, workers compensation administration, new employee training, regulatory compliance reporting, audiometric testing, employee physicals, ADA development, drug testing administration, ergonomic evaluations, liaison with the company physician, health care cost containment. OWENSBORO DAVIESS COUNTY HOSPITAL, Owensboro, Kentucky Staff Nurse, RN, BSN, My position involved patient care, floor nurse supervisory responsibilities, observing and recording patients' behavior, coordinating with physicians and other healthcare professionals for creating and evaluating customized care plans, maintaining reports of patients medical histories, and monitoring changes in their condition; treatments and medications, directing and supervising LPNs and CNAs, adhering with the protocols, norms, rules and regulations in order to maintain complete medical records, maintaining hygienic and safe working environment in compliance with the healthcare procedure, providing instant care during medical emergencies, discussing treatment with pharmacists and physicians in the critical cases, preparing rooms, and decontaminating equipment and instruments, preparing patients for examinations, educating patients' families about the disease and its treatment, resolving patients' problems and interacting with the healthcare teams.
- Certified Occupational Health Nurse at KIMBERLY-CLARK CORPORATION
21 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Nursing
• Evaluate and treat all Employee injuries and illnesses, providing initial diagnosis, education, and conservative treatment as appropriate or referrals to outside healthcare providers and services, as needed
• Educate employees on preventative measures against occupational hazards
• Develop and implement plans to achieve desired outcomes for employee health and wellness and meet with Employee's 1:1 for health coaching
• Train on ergonomics for particular jobs and provide appropriate exercises
• Inventory and replenishment of first aid kits/jump bags, Routine AED checks
• Assist Human Resources and Safety in follow-up, completing, and filing of worker's compensation claims
• Drug and Alcohol Screenings, Follow-up assessment post hearing screens, Administer Immunizations as necessary
• Perform regular, periodic walkthroughs of mill areas to evaluate job tasks related to restricted duty or physical demand, to assist in incident investigations, to evaluate ergonomic risks or concerns, and to maintain overall visibility and credibility with Employees
• Work closely with the Safety team to ensure compliance with all State and Federal occupational health standards, regulations and recordkeeping
• Maintain Employee health/medical records with the required level of confidentiality and security
- Occupational Health Nurse at Occupational Health Services Inc.
- Nurse Clinical Liaison at Rehabilitation Hospital of Wisconsin
- RN Care Manager at Lakeland Care Inc
- Wellness Coordinator, RN at Carolina Assisted Living
11 months at this Job
- Associate - Nursing
Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Support the Navy Occupational Safety and Health Program's objective to ensure a safe and healthy work environment for all Navy employees. Function independently to provide nurse care for occupational injuries and illnesses based upon the nursing process inclusive of nursing assessment, nursing diagnosis and standardized medical protocols. Perform initial assessment, formulate nursing diagnosis and implement treatment plans according to nursing scope of practice for occupational injuries and illnesses. Injuries that are non-occupational will be referred to the patient's primary care manager (PCM). Collaborate with clinic providers and seek provider input and assistance when the diagnosis and treatment is beyond the scope of safe nursing practices. Recognize hazardous exposures and initiate treatment and follow up procedures including placement in appropriate Medical Surveillance or Certification Programs in collaboration with Industrial Hygiene (IH). Notify providers, Industrial Hygienists, Preventive Medicine Technicians and/or Safety Officers of potential unsafe working conditions and exposures. Conduct worksite visits independently or in conjunction with other Occupational Health and Safety professionals to evaluate health hazards and use of appropriate safety and protective equipment and the hazardous exposures. Exercise expert judgement in assessing the individual, medical condition, relevant data in the medical record and Industrial Hygiene reports of the worksite. Take occupational and medical history. Exercise judgement in accumulating and documenting patient data, existing medical conditions, potential occupational exposures and determine how this may affect the employee's overall health. Alert the provider of any condition requiring medical attention other than those undergoing treatment programs which do not require the physician's personal attention. Ensure that required visual tests, audiograms, spirometry, electrocardiograms, etc. are correctly performed according to the physical requirements (stressors) for the specific position. Recognize deficiencies and report abnormal findings to the Occupational Health Provider. Initiate appropriate diagnostic studies according to key indicators form past/present exposures and Industrial Hygiene current data surveys. Assist in use of and coordination of Medical Matrix Online and related computer based systems for Medical Exam Scheduling. Review and evaluate medical records and data for completeness and assure they are maintained in accordance with applicable regulations and policies. Maintain records of occupational statistics, interpret trends and initiate appropriate action to modify or correct deficiencies. Ensure the integrity of all health care records are maintained in accordance with Privacy Act and other directives. Coordinate with representatives of other units concerning work accomplishment, priorities, methods and procedures. Assist individuals or groups to understand the work of the clinic. Supervisor: LCDR Jennifer Maguire (O) 252-466-5918 Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes
- Occupational Health Nurse at Naval Health Clinic PSC Box
- Occupational Health Nurse at YPG Occupational Health Program
- Healthcare Quality Management Consultant at AETNA/Coventry
- Occupational Health Nurse (Per Diem) at RAO Medical Group
11 months at this Job
- Associate's Degree - Nursing