Twenty years of diverse administrative support and front desk experience within companies who provide a high level of customer service to their patient/clients. Ability to multi-task phone calls and scheduling with patient arrivals, while maintaining a pleasant professional demeanor. Assist office team with routine tasks; answering phones, scheduling, verifying insurance and resolving problems. Proven success working within a fast-paced team environment, works well with others and adapting to new environments. Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Calendar, Word, Excel. March 2019 - May 2017, Integrated Global Staffing, Kennewick, WA 99336 Front Office Administrative Assistant Greeted clients and candidates by phone or from walk-in's Advised and relayed timely information to clients, management and staff within multiple locations Provided daily administrative and clerical support; researching, compiling reports, data entry, processing and filing of sensitive information within established procedures Accurately processed payroll, updated employee records within multiple software systems in compliance with company policy, state employment law and federal regulations
- Front Office Administrative Assistant at Integrated Global Staffing
- at Kadlec Regional Medical Center
- Lab Assistant at Sacred Heart Providence Medical Center
- Support Dispatcher at Pitney Bowes
1 year, 10 months at this Job
Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Held positions of increase responsibility for this private police department. Began training as a 911 Dispatcher and cross-trained as a Public Safety Officer on the midnight shift for one year, then promoted as the Office Administrative Assistant position that had become available. I began designing a new Police software with Cyrun and implemented a residential modual into the Alliance based program design that was completed in late
- Office Administrative Assistant at Kingsmill Police Department
- I report directly to the Chief at Kingsmill Police Department
- Supervisor at Mike's Homes Inc
- Office Administrative Assistant at
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelors Degree - Business Administration
4411 Medical Dr. Suite 120 San Antonio, Texas 78229 (210) 614-5400 Employed: 07/29/2013 - Present Position: Medical Office Administrative Assistant Duties: Authorizations & referrals for 9 doctors office visits and procedures, payment collector, insurance verification, hospital charges, secretary, data entry, training, ICD 10 coding, CPT, schedule, reschedule confirm patient appointments, sort/upload faxes, distribute faxes accordingly, schedule procedures & testing, manage providers personal schedule, receive and direct patient calls, prepare patients chart with upcoming appointments to include any testing/labs or paperwork needed for their visit, sort thru incoming and outgoing mail Supervisor: Patricia Rubio
- Medical Office Administrative Assistant at Cardiology Clinic of San Antonio
- Senior Sales at
- Center Manager at Ace Cash Express
- Senior Sales Associate at Dots Fashion
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Nursing
1. Office administrative assistant 2. Mitigation estimator 3. Customer Service Representative 4. Multi- phone lines
- Office Administrative Assistant at Servpro
- Social Services Aide at Heritage Rehabilitation Center
- Receptionist at Heritage Rehabilitation Center
- Legal Expeditor at Titan Legal Services
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Pre-Nursing
- General - Pre-Nursing
- Diploma - General
I am a highly motivated, self-starting professional who is organized, efficient, versatile and adapts to specific needs in the work place. I am well versed in calendar and scheduling management, offering experience with universal computer skills such as Microsoft Outlook/ PowerPoint/ Excel. I also offer excellent interpersonal skills and leadership skills, as well as excellent time management and problem solving skills with the ability to plan, organize, and prioritize with adaptability, flexibility and accuracy. Office Administrative Assistant, 2/2014 to 8/2016 Managed schedule for consultations between clients and photographers, scheduled photo shoot sessions, established and maintained communication with customers, created expense reports, completed and filed invoices, managed shipment of photos, and maintained company records.
- Office Administrative Assistant at Lightstone Images
- Owner and Operator at Fayerly Cute
- hydraulics technician and maintainer at United States Air Force
- Office Manager at
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school
Provide administrative assistant in making the office flow freely. Perform medical coding and billing duties. Work office equipment such as phone, fax, copier, scanner and etc. Assist with employees payroll duties and time sheets. Utilize Microsoft Office- Excel, Access, Word, Outlook and etc. Conduct screenings and interviews for potential employees.
- Office Administrative Assistant at Sunrise Home Health Care Agency
- Floating Medical Administration Assistant at Bayview Physicians Group
- Floating Medical Administration Assistant at Lakeview Medical Center
- Medical Records Technician at Lakeview Medical Center
10 months at this Job
- - Medical Coding and Billing ICD 10
- Certification - Medical Coding and Billing
- Associates - Medical Administration
- Associates of Applied Science - Administration
• Administer schedules for doctor, three therapists, two Registered Nurses.
• Patient registration, scheduling, and intakes.
• Verifying PAMA insurance.
• Patient file maintenance.
• Liaison between DNP and Pharmaceutical Reps, referral, etc.
• Office maintenance - sorting mail, ordering supplies, etc.
• Knowledge of various computer programs
• Knowledge of medications/medical terminology/prior auths from insurances.
- Office Administrative Assistant/Assistant at Private Mental Health Office
- Emergency Department Unit Clerk/Registrar at Robert Packer Hospital
- Outpatient Registrar at Phoenixville Hospital Limerick Outpatient Radiology
- Registrar at Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- G.E.D. - Upper Penn
- - Criminal Justice and General Education
First point of contact for all companies. This includes and is not limited to managing a high volume of general
service inquiries that must be addressed quickly and efficiently.
• Liaison to Human Resources Director, Assistant Director and Payroll Administrator.
• Answered incoming calls - determined the nature of the call and routed to the appropriate person.
• Receive office visitors for lab, billing department, drawing station, sales, accounting, and payroll department and escorted them to the appropriate locations.
• Receive and processed business correspondence.
• Perform general secretarial duties, faxing, and mailing out correspondence and various property checks, pay checks and company bills, FedEx, etc.
• Accept and distributed mail, packages, and confidential correspondence.
• Professionally handled delicate situations, such as: customer requests, special needs, accommodations and complaints.
• Assist Management with general administrative tasks and special projects as required.
• Notarized documents as needed.
• Order supplies for entire organization.
- Office Administrative Assistant at RUKH Development/Matrix Personnel Solutions
- Part Time Evening Front Desk Office Manager at OnTrack Realty
- District Senior Administrative Assistant at Nike Inc
- Senior Administrative Assistant at Union Carbide Corp/Dow Chemical
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school
Monitored and maintained standard office procedures, coordinating schedules and meetings for internal
and external groups while accurately documenting information concerning budgets and spending.
• Spearheaded the Chicago North Office Expansion Project in 2013, coordinating the consolidation of offices into a centralized location.
• Assumed responsibility as the main point of contact for the distribution and documentation regarding hardware improvements, including a staff-wide laptop upgrade implementation.
• Oversaw audit preparation, ensuring regulatory compliance to pass reviews with 100% accuracy.
• Reviewed and processed all expense reports (ERO) and resolved internal issues pertaining to ERO, e-Time, and travel expenses.
• Evaluated and reviewed office inventory, placing and processing orders to ensure sufficient materials were available for the efficient operation of the office.
• Maintain and update Incoming and Outgoing Correspondence Logs on a daily basis.
• Managed the division office budget, monitoring supply inventory and maintaining office machinery to ensure efficient operation within the Field Office.
- Office Administrative Assistant at Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
- Secretary at Dept. U.S. Treasury, Internal Revenue Services
- Administrative Assistant at NASA Glenn Research Center
- Regional Materials Coordinator at T-Mobile Communications
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science (AAS) - Meeting & Event Planning
Job Duties: All clerical duties including case management. This particular office serviced three surrounding counties. Clerical duties included filing, typing, faxing and errand duties. This was a job placement that required any and all information being kept confidential and professional. Reason for dismissal: This was a placement started during our school co-op program which allowed high school student to work while in school. The job ended after one year of placement. There was no funding issued by the state to continue the program. RESUME RESUME
- Office Administrative Assistant at District Attorney's Office
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Radiology