Milwaukee, WI 03/2018 - 05/2018
Office Administrative Assistant
• Answers, routes, and dispositions all incoming phone call in a professional manner which reflects a high level of customer service.
• Opening and closing the front office.
• Acts as a liaison with other departments and outside agencies handling confidential and non-routine information and explains policies when necessary.
• Assisting patients in scheduling appointments with specialist.
• Assists marketing, insurance and human resources departments with filing and data entry in a manner which is understandable and accurate.
- Office Administrative Assistant at Outreach (Robert Half Office Team)
- Office Administrative Assistant at Charlotte Engineers
- Administrative Assistant at Charter Manufacturing
- Office Manager at Charter Manufacturing
2 months at this Job
1. Office administrative assistant 2. Mitigation estimator 3. Customer Service Representative 4. Multi- phone lines
- Office Administrative Assistant at Servpro
- Social Services Aide at Heritage Rehabilitation Center
- Receptionist at Heritage Rehabilitation Center
- Legal Expeditor at Titan Legal Services
1 year at this Job
- - Pre-Nursing
- General - Pre-Nursing
- Diploma - General
As a office administrative assistant primary duties and responsibilities includes updating all official state documents by scanning, prepping and storing all documents in designated areas. Responsible for state sensitive information and assisting state officials in the daily operations of the regulatory agency.
- Office Administrative Assistant at Railroad Commission of Texas
- Logistics Scheduler at Amazon Corporate
- Operations Coordinator at Amazon Prime Now
- Customer Service Representative at Publix Super Markets
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - neuroscience
- High School Diploma
Responded to telephone inquiries from clients, vendors and the public. Conroe, TX Managed daily office operations and equipment maintenance. Office Administrative Assistant Ensured accuracy of information when processing incoming and outgoing 12/2017 - Current checks. Created weekly and monthly reports. Oversaw the organization, filing and retrieval of records. Directed clients to appropriate personnel to address concerns, resolved complaints or answered account-related questions. Routed agreements, contracts and invoices through the signature process. Run Payroll for employees on a weekly bases. Maintained reception area in orderly manner to provide visitors with a positive first impression of the company. Compiled and uploaded files into records management system.
- Office Administrative Assistant at GJ Boring & Construction Services, Inc
- Accounting Assistant at Smart Sense Financial Tax & Corp
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma
Medical office administrative assistant, extensive experience with interacting with the public, excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to work very well with others from working in retail, as well as exceptional organizational, time management, and customer service skills, also proficient with computers. Administrative/ Medical/ Clerical Medical Office Assistant, Dr. Michelle Alpert Fifth Ave Manhattan N.Y. 8/11 - Present Assist Office manager with daily tasks Filing and maintaining of patient medical records Reception and Scheduling Confirmation of patient appointments
- Medical office administrative assistant at Dr. Michelle Alpert Fifth Ave
- Retail/ Sales at Zara
- Sales and Stock Associate at ZARA
- Data Entry and Composite Blood Requisition at Mt Sinai Medical Center
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
Patient Service Representative Practicum, Intermountain Healthcare, Logan Utah
• Enter patient demographic, insurance, and financial information into computer system.
• Collect payments to account, co-payments, and prepare daily bank deposits.
• Complete required patient paperwork, greet, and check patients in for appointment. Office Administrative Assistant, Icon Health and Fitness, Logan, Utah
• Managed all administrative functions of an office focusing on daily, weekly and quarterly reports for a staff reaching 500+ employees.
• Liaison between employees and various other departments including Human Resources, Payroll, and various Temp agencies.
• Edit and submit hours worked by 500+ employees to payroll as well as paid time off.
• Kept records of attendance points, tardies, and employee warnings.
• Maintained detailed records including employee information and schedule attainment for use in accounting purposes, statistical reports and presentations. Value to an Organization "Mayra has always had a very positive, mindset when it comes to getting the work done. She accepts her assignments with a "can do" attitude and does what it takes to get the job done. Often times Mayra would perform tasks on off shift hours so that work can resume the next day with minimal interruptions. She did this with a good attitude and is very approachable." Tracy Salvesen, Plant Manager, Icon Health and Fitness, Logan, Utah
- Office Administrative Assistant at Icon Health & Fitness
7 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Medical Coding
- - Medical Office Administration
126 Chestnut St, N. Attleboro MA February 21ST 2017- January 5th 2018
Office Administrative Assistant, Payroll Clerk.
• Reading of Truck driver timesheets, billing to other companies with invoices for C. Walsh Construction,
• Creating invoices and spreadsheets for Walsh Contracting Corp.
• Managing truck driver's timesheets for JDW Enterprises
• Sorting mail, depositing tenant checks, taking calls from tenants etc.
• Managing boarders for The Big Red Barn and keeping check on rents.
- Office Administrative Assistant, Payroll Clerk at C. Walsh Construction
- Administrative Assistant and Business Management at Owen Kiernan Construction
- Scanning Operator and Cashier at Roche Bros
- at Roche Bros
11 months at this Job
- certificate - Information Technology
Ave Jose de Diego Parada 22, San Juan, PR 00940
Supervisor: Nohemi Sanchez Phone: (787) 723-7392
Date: Nov. 2015 to Present Hours per Week: 40/Full-time
Front Office Administrative Assistant
• Answered all incoming calls (external and internal) and forwarded or solved inquiries from passport applicants, vendors, as well as government officials.
• Organized and maintained confidential employee records and subject matter files for the federal managers.
• Assured timely submission of reports on a daily, weekly, bi-monthly or monthly basis. These reports included spreadsheets, graphics and memoranda for the agency Director.
• Tracked and reported official time and attendance records for all federal employees at the agency.
• Received deliveries and arranged for pick-up of outgoing shipments.
• Maintained adequate inventory of general office and critical supplies and ordered them as needed.
• Sorted incoming administrative mail and distributed it along with faxes.
• Attended meetings and generated minutes as necessary.
• Typed/created memorandums and correspondence as requested by DOS management and contract management staff.
• Created/edited/formatted PowerPoint presentations for variety of meetings.
• Created/edited/formatted Excel spreadsheets for variety of meetings and purposes.
• Organized and coordinated agency events and projects (e.g., staff meetings, activities, catering events, arrangements for meeting rooms).
• Coordinates all travel arrangements for the federal staff.
• Completed all required pre and post travel documents and provided appropriate follow up.
• Acted as first point of contact to agency visitors.
• Created Front Office Standard Operating Procedure manual.
• Trained selected employees as back-up for Front Office support.
• Adhered to the Federal Privacy Act Laws and had knowledge of federal personnel rules and regulations including the Foreign Affairs Manual. Other duties: Customer Service Assistant
• Performed searches for passport applicants, as requested.
• Contacted applicants by phone for verification of mailing address and other information in response to telephone calls or e-mails received through the National Passport Information Center (NPIC).
• Generated Informational Response Letters (IRLs) to request additional information or documentation for passport applications.
• Basic filing to insert and retrieve applications packages from file cabinets.
• Created/edited memorandums for Acceptance Facilities.
• Assisted in the coordination of outreach and special events.
• Assisted with "undeliverable" and "not issued" passports. EEO (Equal Employment Opportunity) Counselor Assistant
• Maintained updated information on EEO bulletin board.
• Assisted the EEO counselor on activities to promote awareness for minorities and the community: * African American History Month * Asian Pacific Islander Heritage Month * Hispanic Heritage Month * Women History Month * LGBT Pride Month Health and Security Counselor Assistant
• Maintained updated information on Health and Security bulletin board.
• Assisted the Health and Security counselor to coordinate activities, presentations and to create awareness of health and security related issues.
• Coordinated wellness activities for all employees.
• Designed and assembled agency quarterly newsletter. Federal Executive Association Assistant
• Supported Agency Director with Federal Executive Association activities, events, presentations and communications.
• Helped to implement the first Federal Employee of the Year Award sponsored by the Federal Executive Association of Puerto Rico, to recognize outstanding federal employees for their meritorious work and overall contributions to the federal community in Puerto Rico and the USVI. CASIANO COMMUNICATIONS, INC. 1700 Fernandez Juncos Avenue San Juan, PR 00926 Supervisor: Manuel Casiano Phone: Unavailable (Out of Business)
- Front Office Administrative Assistant at CGI Federal, Inc.
- Executive Assistant & Office Manager at
- 40/Full-time at Start Up Process for the Caribbean CAGE, LLC
- 40/Full-time at
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration - Office Management and Information Administration
- B.B.A. - Quantitative Business Analysis
As the Office Administrative Assistant I take care of all A/R and A/P duties, I answer incoming calls, make outbound scheduling/payment calls, deal with confidential matters such as payroll and high amount checks, make deposits, run payroll every week and basic light cleaning in the office area. I also have started new spreadsheets for the company and found a new software that is used for scheduling.
- Office Administrative Assistant at C. Haynes Construction
- Facilities Administrative Assistant at CraftCorps Inc
- Executive Assistant at Parker Wolf Selections Inc
- Facilities Administrative Assistant at CraftCorps Inc
3 months at this Job
- HS Diploma
• Provide administrative support to General Manager and Assistant Manager. Display sales quotas and goals graphically.
• Departmental operational updates, human resource activities and functions, on-site technical support.
• Customer service resolution, including delivery issues, damaged merchandise, exchanges, and returns.
• Reconcile daily cash balance. Payables, receivables, credit and purchasing programs. Daily office transactions for company audits.
- Office Administrative Assistant at Rooms To Go
- Administrative Assistant Consultant at
- Administrative Assistant at Marketing & Research Counselors
- Executive Administrative Assistant at Marketing & Research Counselors
4 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent