Fresno CA I was hired in this position as an Office Automation Clerk and worked my way up to Supervisory Administrative Support Specialist. In this position I worked in all area of the administrative field. Typed time sensitive letters, memos, reports, studies, etc., that received high visibility attention. In addition, I proofed the administrative products from the 7 person admin support team that I supervised. I ensured the office and staff were professional in their work and customer contact. I approved time, entered payroll, wrote personnel evaluations for the staff I supervised, and all administrative duties that a supervisor at a government business office might encounter. I retired from this position.
- Office Automation Clerk and worked my way at United States Bureau of Reclamation, South Central California Area Office
- Office Technician at Pleasant Valley State Prison
- Office Assistant and worked my way at Bechtel Nevada/National Security Technologies
4 years, 9 months at this Job
Dwight D. Eisenhower School for National Security and Resource Strategy, National Defense University
408 4th Ave. Bldg. 59 Room 106
Fort McNair, Washington, DC, DC 20319 United States 06/2008 - 2/2019
Hours per week: 24
Series: 0326 Pay Plan: GS Grade: 03
Office Automation Clerk (This is a federal job)
Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills:
• Received phone calls and transferred to the incumbent; took messages and delivered them to the proper person.
• Distributed mail and other office communication to other NDU components.
• Filed documents in corresponding folders.
• Used common offices equipment, such as personal computers and copying machines.
• Lifted, carried, opened, and unpackaged packages and removed the contents.
• Loaded and unloaded packages, boxes, and other materials, placing them as directed.
• Separated and sorted books and office supplies and materials, storing or disposing them as instructed.
• Performed simple maintenance and repairs on office furniture and equipment.
• Moved and assembled office furniture and equipment using a hand truck.
• Provided excellent customer service to domestic and international students. 5-year of Federal Government Service Certificate (Feb. 2016)
• Experience with customer service
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
• Knowledgeable in computer hardware
• Detail oriented
• Punctual and organized
• Team Player with good leadership abilities
• Excellent communicator
• Good financial record manager Supervisor: John Beury (202-685-4765) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes
- Office Automation Clerk at Dwight D. Eisenhower School for National Security and Resource Strategy, National Defense University
10 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Communications
Office automation assistant helps in clerical tasks. Files, faxes, scans documents in preparation for other staff to access.
- Office Automation Clerk at
- Housekeeper at Care with Confidence
- Housekeeping Aide at VA Medical Centers
- Member Service Representative at Skybridge Resources
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Fashion Design
- - Cosmetology
- Associates of Integrated Studies - Medical Office Assistant Certificate
-Typing duties either from verbal instructions, hand-written drafts, computer generated documents, or from self-knowledge on both computer equipment and electric typewriter, either solely or in combination with clerical work to assist branch employees within the branch covering area of Civil Rights and Title 7. -Verifies information being typed and arranges it in accordance with the general nature of the material and purpose of presentation. -Search and collect data from office files for inclusion in final copy. File and cross reference materials by subject matter, organization and number code. -Answer the telephone and greet visitors to the office, respond to routine request and questions. -Maintain office filing system for materials such as reports, memoranda and correspondence.
- Office Automation Clerk at Environmental Protection Agency
- Consultant Registration Authority at Booz Allen Hamilton (Contract)
- Administrative Clerk at Air Force Reserve DOD
- Administrative Support / Engineer at USMC Active Duty & Reserves
4 months at this Job
- BA - Psychology
- Masage Therapy - Massage Therapy
September 2019, AFMC Full Time Law Office Pathways Intern
• Proficient handling of sensitive information via work with attorneys and their contracts
• Spreadsheet and correspondence development using Microsoft Excel and Word
• File courier support for attorneys
• Legal assistance support to the AFMC Law Office Director, staff attorneys, paralegals, and clients
• Incoming/outgoing correspondence, reports, and message development and approval
• Record Management of historical files
• Office record/file disposition in accordance with established regulations and procedures
• Identification and implementation of lean processes within the AFMC Law Office
- Office Automation Clerk at File courier support for attorneys
- Cashier at Wright-Patterson AFB Base Exchange
- Assistant Accounts Payable Specialist at Civitas Media
- Server at ECU Staffing Agency
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Organizational Leadership
- Associate - Liberal Arts
- High school or equivalent
Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills:
Uses word processing software to provide a variety of standardized documents; i.e., letters, memos, reports, and forms. Uses basic office automation functions to store and retrieve electronic documents or files, activate a printer, insert and delete text, print standardized paragraphs from a glossary, and produce letters and memos. Enters data into a predefined spreadsheet or database, retrieves data from specified electronic records, and transmits and receives electronic mail after receiving appropriate training and access approval.
Assists with the preparation of contract packages, which includes such duties as assembling, typing, and mailing information.
Performs the following contract administration tasks overseen by the district conservationist (DC):
• Files contract-related documentation.
• Reviews all applicable costs for labor, material, equipment used, sales tax, and value of previously used material to determine total eligible cost of the practice to determine accuracy of previously calculated practice and cost- share amounts.
• Obtains documentation that work was performed during the approved contract period.
• Notifies participants of needed signatures.
• Verifies the participant's signature is signed the same as it appears on the printed contract.
• Verifies the participant is in compliance with Highly Erodible Land Conservation and Wetland Conservation (HELC/WC) requirements using the web service.
• Reviews payee amounts and payee information for accuracy.
• Follows up with participants to obtain the required documentation.
• Answers questions and provides information on contract payment documents to the producer and the Natural Resources Conservation Service Financial Management Staff. Assists with the maintenance of the office filing system in relation to Farm Bill files, correspondence, informational materials, and other Farm Bill-related records. Supervisor: Peggy Winter (715-623-6716) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes
- Office Automation Clerk at Ultima Service / United States Department of Agriculture
- Data Management Supervisor at United Parcel Service
- Supervisor at United Parcel Service
7 months at this Job
- - Business Management Administration
• Maintains records and files, types a variety of material, assists in developing statistical data for report purposes, prepare daily, monthly and other reports
• Requisitions office supplies, assists in payroll record keeping and completion of time cards for office personnel
• Reports all monies collected on a daily basis, complies monthly standard and recurring activity reports from budget, fiscal and attendance records
• Maintains a daily disbursement journal and meal participation record in accordance with USDA Food Program requirements
• Receives patrons, makes telephone calls and responds to patron inquiries concerning service offered, current fee schedules and scheduling of appointments
• Provides World Class Customer Service with an emphasis on courtesy, assist customers and communicates positively in a friendly manner.
• Takes action to solve problems quickly, alerts the higher- level supervisor, or proper point of contact for help when problems arise.
• Promptly reports any observed workplace hazards, and any injury, occupational illness, and or property damage resulting from workplace mishaps to the immediate supervisor
• Adheres to established standards of actively supporting the principles of the EEO program and prevention of sexual harassment
- Office Automation Clerk at Courthouse Bay Child Development Center
- Program Lead at SCHOOL AGE CARE
- Program Assistant at SCHOOL AGE CARE
- Duty Supervisor at STUART MESA ELEMENTARY
6 months at this Job
- High school
- Office Automation Clerk at Department of the Navy
- Storeman at Serimax
- at HSB (Dupont)
- Substitute Teacher at Taft ISD
1 year at this Job
- - Transportation
• Led and prepared enumeration materials by checking address registers for duplicate or missing addresses, organizing crew leader assignment control records, keying data, and checking training materials.
• Produced written and verbal communication correspondence with respect to the procedural tasks
• Provided telephone coverage and routed telephone calls, received and directed visitors, maintained filing systems, obtaining supplies, arranging repairs of office equipment, copying, and mail review and distribution
• Performed assigned tasks in the operations control system with ability to identify priorities, changing work requirements, meet deadlines, and lead others
• Prepared correspondence, reports, technical documents, graphs, charts, forms, and other office support materials for the U.S. Census Bureau
• Established and maintained files in accordance with Agency requirements and strategically assessed and recommended work assignments for field staff.
- Office Automation Clerk at Department of Commerce, US Census Bureau
- Case Operations Clerk at Department of Justice, US Parole Commission
- Automotive Technician at JJS AUTO REPAIR
6 months at this Job
- Associate’s Degree - Criminal Justice
- Certificate - Automotive service technology
♦ Maintain time and attendance for 40+ non appropriated funded (NAF) employees, using the Air Force Time Management / Services Employee Timekeeping System (SETS) for payroll. ♦ Record bi-weekly worked hours, annual/sick leave, compensatory leave and leave without pay for all NAF employees payroll. ♦ Maintain payroll, leave and timekeeping records on hand for all fiscal years. ♦ Research and resolve any and all payroll discrepancies in a timely manner. ♦ Provide guidance to the employees on the applicable rules and AFI’s pertaining to any payroll, time and leave issues. ♦ Distribute Leave and Earning Statements to the employees on a bi-weekly basis. ♦ Responsible for the accountability of all cash coming in and out of the facilities, to include; making and verifying all cashier’s money bags daily, for each dining facility and meal period using spreadsheets and AFI’s guidance. ♦ Deposit money on a daily basis to the appropriate facility. ♦ Monitor monthly spending obligations by inputting data into a spreadsheet developed to keep track of the monthly operating budget on a day-to-day basis. ♦ Maintain accountability and usage of the Government Purchase Credit Card, by reviewing estimated work orders and disputing any transactions posted in error. ♦ Perform accounting duties for the past 9 years for all vendors used and ensured all invoices were paid and verified in a timely manner according to procedures, guidelines and AFI’s. ♦ Approved payment of invoices and document bills for each vendor, by reconciling monthly statements and any invoice discrepancies. ♦ Proficient in operating a copier, fax machine and multi-line phone.
- Office Automation Clerk at United States Air Force (Seymour Johnson Air Force Base ) Southern Eagle Dining Facility
- Customer Assistant at AT&T
- Nutrition Program Clerk at United States Air Force (Seymour Johnson Air Force Base ) Family Child Care
10 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate in Applied Science degree in Business Administration - Business Administrative