Directorate Code 03
Fort Detrick, MD
Office Automation Clerk
➢ Experience with transcribing meeting minutes.
➢ Routinely update and maintain VIALS.
➢ Maintains a requisition tracking system and provides requisition status.
➢ Arranges shipping and customs worldwide in both routine and emergency situations.
➢ Uses Standard Procurement System (SPS), Fast Data, Form Flow and Wide Area Workflow (WAWF).
➢ Assist with DOD Immediate Medical Material Quality Control message (MMQC)
- Office Automation Clerk at Naval Medical Logistic Command (NMLC)
- Office Automation Clerk at United States Army Medical Materiel Agency
- Customer Service / Cashier at Home Depot Store
- Culinary / Cook at Red Lobster Restaurant
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- A.A.S - Business Administration
- High School Diploma - Management Certification
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Elementary School Student Teacher Elkhart, IN Osolo Elementary School 40 hours per week: Aug 2018 - Nov 2018 * Co-taught with mentor for four weeks and transitioned to full day teacher for five weeks * Proctored assessments to measure students' proficiency; tailored instruction based upon assessments * Implemented a "feelings journal" program to teach stress coping strategies for various students * Conducted parent/teacher conferences to discuss students' progress and learning objectives Summer Office Automation Clerk Intern Wright-Patterson AFB, OH Air Force Pathways Program 40 hours per week: May 2016 - Aug 2018 * Completed a Facilities Management project verifying employee's workspace and equipment * Maintained computer inventory and tracked Information Technology assets * Performed basic clerical tasks to include systematically arranging letters, memorandums, invoices and other indexed documents according to an established system * Operated office equipment; completed general office work; sorted and distributed mail * Answered telephones and performed data entry * Maintained customer relationships by handling questions and concerns with speed and professionalism Administrative Assistant Wooster, OH The College of Wooster Learning Center 10+ hours per week: Aug 2015-May 2018 * Greeted students and directed them to the appropriate individuals and resources * Scheduled appointments for Learning Center consultants; performed other office duties as needed * Recorded student test schedules; picked up and returned confidential tests Sunday School Assistant Wooster, OH First Presbyterian Church 5+ hours per week: Sep 2016- May 2018 * Assisted main teacher to manage and comfort 5-12 children ages 2-8 * Led small group activities and worked with students to complete arts and crafts Elementary Field Experience Teaching Assistant Wooster, OH Wooster Ohio School District 7+ hours per week: Sept 2015 - April 2018 * Assisted teacher in performing student activities; led small groups and class in instructional activities * Tutored individual children or small groups to ensure they understood daily lessons * Assisted students with using technology and taught technology lessons * Designed and implemented learning materials; observed classrooms activities * Assisted in grading papers and other student work * Worked in a resource room with students that have developmental disabilities * Administered Running Records & DIBELS Oral Reading Fluency
- Office Automation Clerk, GS at AFRL, Wright Patterson AFB
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
Management Assistant (August 6, 2017-Present) Provide direct personnel support to the Program Directors and Administrative Officer Assist the Administrative Officer performing budget administration functions Manage and control trust fund deposits and discrepancies from initiation to completion Manage federal contracts as the Contracting Officer's Representative; Prepare and approve invoices Prepare trust fund monthly revenue certification reports Time keeper for federal and contracted employees Train new employees; conducts and coordinates e-qip, LCS-PIV badge registration and activation processes Provide advice on personnel actions, regulation, policies, and procedures; locate and provide training information Liaison between employees, manager, human resources, and business support Prepare statistical and narrative reports Provide front desk support as needed Prepare, review, and process procurement purchases Serves as a purchase card holder Prepare and review travel authorizations and vouchers for accuracy Reconciles monthly credit card statements Inventory and ensure adequate supplies are in stock Acting Treasurer for the Connections Committee Transport employees and contractors to credentialing sites as needed Office Automation Clerk (January 22-August 5, 2017) Provided administrative support for Director, Administrative Officer, and limited assistance to senior managers Assisted with time and attendance records for staff Liaison and time keeper for contract employees Created procurement requisitions for equipment, supplies, or services Entered task productivity records into the ARCIS system Managed and enter billing information via email or the ARCIS system for courier services rendered to vendors Maintained calendars, scheduled meetings, appointments, trainings, and conferences Typed, edited, and proofread reports, correspondences, and instructions ensuring correct spelling, grammar, and arrangement of typed material Searched, selected, and compiled information and data Screened calls and escorted customers, visitors, and vendors Checked identification and issued proper ID badges according to protocol Maintained daily logs for reporting Monitored gate for deliveries via security cameras and call box Assisted with performing end of day facility walk through to secure doors, lights, and other closing activities Secured entrance gate at end of work day Raised and lowered flag daily
- Management Assistant/Office Automation Clerk at National Archives And Records Administration
- Administrative Specialist at Fulton County Department of Health and Human Services
- Front End Cashier/Customer Service at Wal-Mart
- Medical Assistant /Secretary at The Hughston Clinic
2 years at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Management
- Associates of Science - General Studies
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
525 Chennault Circle Maxwell AFB, AL 36112 United States 07/2015 - 09/2015 Hours per week: 40 Series: 0326 Pay Plan: GS Grade: 03 This a time-limited appointment or temporary promotion Office Automation Clerk, Student Trainee, PATHWAYS -Summer Hire (This is a federal job) Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Office Automation. Applied records management policies in efforts to normalize file, protect, and retrieve records, reports and other data contained via soft /hard copy or other media avenues. Used diverse functions of multiple office automation software to produce a wide range of documents, formats, etc. Specific assignments require a varying number and sequence of steps and use of different functions from one assignment to another. Used word processing software to create, copy, edit, store, retrieve, and print forms, memos, and letters and lengthy reports. Used existing database or spreadsheet software to create, enter, revise, sort or calculate, and retrieve data for reports. Provided support to 100+ customers to include staff, non-resident Distance Course Learning (DCL) and Blackboard students, resident students, and Distinguished Visitors while examining, analyzing, and resolving communication. Developed and maintained relationships with customers with diverse needs. Provided solutions strategies in direct support of customer needs. Identified and solved problems by gathering and applying information from a variety of materials or sources while providing and supporting the most direct solution. Identified and solved problems by gathering and applying information from a variety of materials or sources while providing and supporting the most direct solution. Educational Support. Set-up classrooms in support of resident courses. Break-down classroom set-ups after resident course completion. Install and configure laptops for resident student utilization of Blackboard functionality and operations. Support Administrator. Performed workstation diagnostics through troubleshooting methods for school houses within the Eaker Center. Installed Automated Data Processing Equipment (ADPE) and connect other peripherals. Managed customer accounts for staff, non-resident Distance Course Learning (DCL) Blackboard students, resident students, and Distinguished Visitors. Install and configure laptops for resident student utilization of Blackboard functionality and operations. Installed and configured software. Report breaches of Information Assurance security violations and distribute other Information Assurance information. Developed and maintained relationships with customers with diverse needs. Provided solutions strategies in direct support of customer needs. Reviewed system documentation, Blackboard, DCL database, and use personal experience to determine corrective action for user's field calls to the help desk. Resolved customer trouble calls on database recoveries, guidance, microcomputer applications, and procedural interpretations. Identified and solved problems by gathering and applying information from a variety of materials or sources while providing the most direct solution. Resolved fairly complex or non-routine problems, questions, or complaints and direct the most complex problems to the appropriate person. Performed system administration functions such as password, user account, and security management activities to ensure optimum system integrity is maintained. Safety Briefer. Provided safety briefing and support to over customers while researching, analyzing, and resolving communication problems in accordance with established guidance. Planned, analyzed, implemented, and maintained programs, policies, procedures, and tools to ensure the integrity, reliability, accessibility, confidentiality of information systems and resources. Supervisor: Col Louise Shumate (334) 953-6656 ) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Contact me first
- Office Automation Clerk, Student Trainee, PATHWAYS at DOD USAF
- Teacher/Student Aid at Lee High School
- Childcare Provider at Bush Family
2 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
• Performed general office and office automation duties, record Management of current and historical files and created a detailed spreadsheet of location of each.
• Conducted market research and gathered statistical data to enhance reports, meetings and presentations.
• Maintained, purged, and disposed of office records/files in accordance with established regulations and procedures.
• Requisitioned office supplies for all departmental office employees. Assembled training materials, printing, collation, lamination of workbooks and other materials.
• Collaborated with staff to complete assigned administrative support tasks.
- OFFICE AUTOMATION CLERK at Transdev North America
- SALES AND CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE at Marshalls Convenience Stores
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSOCIATE at Manpower Associates
- FIELD COORDINATOR at Schindler Elevator Corporation
3 months at this Job
- - Psychology
· Performs office automation work, including word processing, and a variety of clerical functions in support of the school to which assigned. ·Prepares a variety of correspondence, forms, reports, and statistical material in draft or final form from oral instruction, handwritten drafts, typewritten rough drafts, or voice recordings. · Performs a variety of substantive duties such as ensuring background material, files, and reports are retrieved and assembled for incoming requests or written correspondence. Performs basic fact-finding tasks, copies pertinent material, retrieves files, maintains inventory records, replenishes supplies, and makes telephone inquiries to obtain information. · Responsible for correct format, spelling, punctuation, and grammar. Inputs and extracts information from an automated database, spreadsheet, or other software document. · Responds to questions and inquiries requiring a basic knowledge of the organization, mission, and functions of the organizational unit to which assigned. · Assists with or exercises responsibility for compiling various statistical reports relating to the work unit. · Assists higher-graded personnel in special projects by performing various clerical support functions. · Organizes and maintains office files and records. Manages suspense files and related internal administrative controls. · Receives visitors to the work unit and answers phone calls, directing inquiries to the appropriate person. · Makes travel arrangements, keeps time and attendance records, opens and distributes mail, and directs calls to various organizations (DoDEA areas, districts, schools, etc.).
- Office Automation Clerk at DoDEA Southeast District
- Student Information Assistant (Registrar) at DoDEA Southeast District
- Sales Store Checker at DECA Commissary
- Sales Associate at MCCS
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - of Science Paralegal Studies
- Associate - Science Paralegal Studies
- Associates degree - Science
Answering phones and screening/transferring phone calls and taking messages when needed, filing, sorting & distributing mail, typing documents, assisting other District Office staff when needed; also assisting the Resource Management staff with processing travel vouchers, requesting and distributing calling cards for field employees, creating and assisting with data spreadsheets, and retrieving and compiling employee data when needed.
- Office Automation Clerk, GS at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Food Safety and Inspection Service
- Office Automation Clerk, GS at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Food Safety and Inspection Service
6 years, 4 months at this Job
- Occupational Certificate - TCU Advanced Training Program
- Occupational Certificate - Clerical
- High school
• Process the section's certified invoices; Prepare and submit invoice payment forms, utilize excel to establish the section's invoice spreadsheet and enter data regarding each invoice, track the status of payments, respond to vendor payment inquires, contact vendors to obtain payment information
• Assemble and organize voluminous exhibits to include affidavits, briefing books and other legal documents in preparation for court trials and other conferences necessary to address legal matters
• Utilize the databases to enter coding information; title, date, and description from a collection of documents received from the client agency
• Prepare routine outgoing correspondence, review hard copies to ensure proper formatting, prepare legal documents and ensure formatting complies with instructions for legal procedures as well as enclosures and attachments.
• Research court regulations and procedures to prepare court filings for the appellate and district courts.
• Instrumental in assisting Trial Team with various duties; assembled and quality checked exhibit binders; solely responsible for gathering, organizing and shipping all supplies to various trial team locations
• Provide assistance in all other administrative tasks in accordance with successful litigation; arrange transportation and hotel reservations, prepare and submit required travel authorizations and vouchers for payment, track and deliver approval memorandums/settlements/briefs and other legal documentation for managers, schedule conference rooms using a calendar database program, Maintain calendars and schedules of assigned attorneys, perform administrative duties, respond to inquiries on office policy and procedures, assist with ordering, restocking, and distributing office supplies, coordinate office activities, accurately route correspondence, visitors, and callers to the appropriate personnel.
- Office Automation Clerk at U.S. Department of Justice
- Volunteer at So Others Might Eat
- Detail, Environmental Defense Section, Executive Office at U.S. Department of Justice
- System Administrator at Enlightened Inc
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Health Services Management
Element #1: Management and Administration I ~ Provides administrative support to the Laboratory in a timely and accurate manner.
• Served as NSIL's timekeeper. Researched NOAA leave policies and regulations, and advised the Lab Director and Staff as needed.
• Setup and maintained NSIL's Google calendar to ensure staff and Headquarters personnel were able to easily schedule meetings and events.
• Arranged meetings and verified schedules utilizing NSIL's online calendar.
• Trained and kept backup timekeeper up-to-date on all timekeeping issues.
• Assisted NSIL staff members in transitioning to the new updated version of WebT&A. Prepared leave audits for NSIL employees.
• Verified employee T&A records, and assisted employees with data entry as needed.
• Assisted NSIL employees by providing information and contacts for personnel services related to benefits, military service, and retirement.
• Kept NSIL staff informed on changes related to property, timekeeping, budget, and purchase card issues.
• Prepared and edited correspondence; provided data entry for Laboratory Director and NSIL staff. This involved budget spreadsheets, emails, memorandums, administrative forms, and online travel.
• Maintained office files in both hard copy and electronic versions.
• Performed routine clerical duties. This involved distributing mail, filing, and copying NSIL documents.
• Prepared overnight delivery packages utilizing UPS, and tracked shipments when necessary.
• Served as NSIL's Trusted Agent.
• As NSIL's Trusted Agent, entered and verified all contractor data in the Defense Manpower Data Center (DMDC) for issuance of contractor CAC cards and for reverification of contractors.
• Revoked and recertified contractor data in the DMDC database.
• Maintained office personnel files for NSIL's FTE employees.
• Maintained office security files on all NSIL contractor personnel.
• Ensured all NSIL contractors cleared fingerprints with NOAA Seattle Security Office prior to entering the NOAA Laboratory facility.
• Worked with SUPSHIP Pascagoula's RAPID Office and the Seattle Security Office to secure CAC card issuance as quickly as possible and to resolve document issues.
• Scheduled FTE and contractor CAC card appointments with SUPSHIP's RAPID Office.
• Assisted and processed applications for security entrance and issuance of CAC cards for NSIL Laboratory contractors and assisted with the renewal of both Federal and contractor CAC cards.
• Served as NSIL's receptionist. Answered and directed phone calls. Received visitors and directed to the appropriate personnel.
• Provided ERT contractors with info related to NSIL activities and supplies.
• Kept the facility receptionist informed of NSIL visitors and contractor onsite visits.
• Backed up the NSIL secretary in her absence to ensure all administration functions were completed for the Laboratory.
• Prepared travel authorizations and travel vouchers for domestic.
• Assisted NSIL's IT Specialist on troubleshooting issues, and maintained IT files on policies and procedures.
• Ensured account activation forms were submitted in a timely manner.
• Worked with NSIL's IT Program contractor and Contracting Officer in support of changes to the eBCD software licenses.
• Served on the Office of Sustainable Fisheries' Employee Advisory Board (EAB).
• Worked with the Property Manager to maintain accurate property records for NSIL.
• Ordered two new laptops for Headquarters employees utilizing the online Intelligent Decision portal, and ensured that appropriate software was installed by SEFSC personnel. Element #2: Products and Services ~ Procurement.
• Purchased office and IT supplies for the NSIL staff using a Commerce purchase card. This involved placing orders, researching for the best prices, contacting vendors, checking with NSIL personnel, tracking supplies, distributing, and storing office supplies.
• Completed monthly CBS reconciliation transactions for purchases, and prepared weekly financial spreadsheets.
• Served as the CBS group administrator for NSIL purchase card holders.
• Provided weekly and monthly procurement reports.
• Maintained accurate and up-to-date records on all purchases.
• Kept Headquarters' personnel notified concerning equipment purchases and cell phone changes.
• Diligently maintained office and computer supplies; restocking as necessary. Headquarters requested pictures of NSIL's supply room and guidance on how these supplies were maintained and organized.
• Working with Charlotte McClendon on transfer NSIL's Team Waste contract to South East Fisheries Science Center ..
• Worked with Mayfair Cleaners to gain lower fees for cleaning NSIL's lab coats.
• Ensured that the Laboratory Director, Lead Analyst and NSIL staff had all the necessary administrative supplies and office equipment needed to accomplish their goals.
• Prepared NSIL's Purchase Request (PR) for two preventive maintenance contracts on NSIL's HPLC 1260 which covered two different period of performance.
• Submitted and completed one contract in C-Request.
• Certified as a Contracting Officer Representative (COR) for level 1 which involved the completion of seven acquisition courses.
• Worked with Headquarters' COR to ensure PR accuracy.
• Monitored NSIL contracts and paid invoices via purchase card for NSIL's copier service/maintenance, annual Trade Monitoring Program's software upgrade, and warranties under $2500.
• Prepared ISO documents, and SOPs, attended ISO meetings, and ISO training sessions in support of NSIL's ISO accreditation program for maintaining quality laboratory performance. Element #3: Property Custodian (PC) ~ Maintains all accountable personal property within the designated area.
• Served as NSIL's Property Custodian. This included 289 pieces of sensitive equipment.
• Ensured the proper use, protection, and accountability of all NSIL personal property.
• Completed annual inventory prior to deadline for PPMB.
• Reconciled discrepancies found in inventory within the allotted timeframe.
• Reconciled NSIL property with accounting records in Sunflower Assets database.
• Maintained up-to-date property records in the Sunflower Assets database per NOAA regulations.
• Ensured all new property was properly documented and that each new piece of accountable property was assigned barcodes per NOAA regulations.
• Updated property items when listed on the UPR.
• Worked closely with Acquisition personnel and the COR to ensure all new equipment quotes were itemized for Sunflower purposes and noted on PRs.
• Continued to work to make all property in Sunflower as accurate as possible for future inventories.
- Office Automation Clerk at
1 month at this Job
- - place to protect accountable property
Worked in the Customer Service Department Revenue Commission Office. I collected thousands of dollars in tax revenues. Using Word Perfect to input payments. Assisted those who called or came into the office, providing the correct information as requested. Pprocessed legal documents for attorneys who were recording property in the owner's names. During the busy tax season I called delinquent tax payers and mortgage companies in the attempt to collect payments on delinquent taxes in order to prevent property from being sold at annual tax sale. All receipts were placed in batches and filed in numerical order. Have knowledge of the following Computer Program: Word Perfect, Microsoft, Governs, Office Machines, Scanners, etc.
- OFFICE AUTOMATION CLERK II at MONTGOMERY COUNTY REVENUE
- MAIL CLERK at US GOVERNMENT, CIVIL SERVICE
- INFORMATION SERVICE CLERK, GS-04 at US Government, Ft Drum
- CLERK-TYPIST at MILITARY POLICE, US GOVERNMENT
7 years, 11 months at this Job