As an office engineer, I was involved in residential and commercial projects for the State of Vermont. My responsibilities were the overall management of construction projects including: preparing documents necessary for the bidding process, inviting bidders, coordinating with subcontractors and vendors, distributing submittals and RFIs, preparing change orders, creating close-out manuals, and finalizing as-built plans.
- Office Engineer at Millbrook Building & Remodeling
- Ramp agent at Delta Airline DGS, Burlington Airport VT
- Server and Bartender at
- Volunteer at Humane Society of Chittenden County
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree in Architectural Engineering - Architectural Engineering
- - Architecture and Urbanism
28M - IH 894, 84th Street to Lincoln Avenue, SE Region
Milwaukee WI - Office Engineer
Rehabilitation and reconstruction of a major urban freeway and bridges as well as adjacent arterial
roadways which included multiple stages to expand this stretch of freeway surrounding and including the Hale Interchange to four lanes of traffic in each direction for IH 894 within its existing footprint.
• Draft, maintain, organize, and update project files and contract documents including but not limited to Request for Price (RFP), Work Authorization Forms (WAF), Contract Modification Justification (CMJ).
• Draft and manage Contract Modifications using FieldManager.
• Run Contract Estimates using FieldManager.
• Update and track issues using Autodesk BIM 360.
• Document, track, and review submittals.
• Review Over / Under and Change Management documents.
• Update and distribute meeting notes and agendas for progress and issue meetings.
• Liaison between project management and contractors.
- Office Engineer at Cotter Consulting
- Engineer at Tankcraft Corporation
- Engineering Intern at Tankcraft Corporation
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
I have worked with this level 1 contractor in the title position of site engineer for G+8 mixed use building and solid waste management project. Additionall, i worked as an office engineer in the head office.
- Site and office Engineer at Bridge construction plc
- Resident Engineer at Universal consultants, consulting engineers and architects
- Construction forman, acting site engineer and acting quantity servayor at Mekelle housing agency
- Building Supervisor at Tigray Educational bureau department pr, training and civil service reform
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associate - Construction Technology
I work as office engineer in the company
- office engineer at Woinemaryam kebede general contructor
1 year, 5 months at this Job
Motivated Civil Engineer with more than 5 years of experience in Project Management, Project Coordination and Technical Sales of construction materials and installation services. Well versed in Project Planning, Project Reporting, Estimating, Preparing payment application, Bid documents and Editing Auto Cad Drawings.
09/2017 to 11/2018
Office Engineer and Assistance Engineer
Leed Building Technology and Trading － Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
• Coordinate and schedule construction projects for Acoustic solutions for Commercial constructions.
• Prepare and edit AUTO CAD Drawings for all construction projects.
• Monitor and track project progress for quality, profitability and customer satisfaction.
• Reach out to project stakeholders to resolve problems and obtained favorable settlement in 70 % of the cases
• Monitor construction site progress and manage issues that arose.
• Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports to help analyze efficiency and profitability.
• Conducted marketing drives to solicit new client and increase sales by 40%.
• Prepared and Updated project schedules using scheduling software such as MS Projects.
• Continuously analyze operations and make strategic adjustment to improve efficiency and profitability.
• Initiate and maintain good communication amongst project team, Owners, Customers, Vendors and Sub Contractors.
• Manage cash flow and assist in payment collections from customers.
• Prepare Construction drawings, building quantities and bid documents in preparation for advertisement for solicitation.
• Prepare and Submit monthly progress billing to owner as necessary to ensure prompt payment.
- Office Engineer and Assistance Engineer at
- Office Engineer at Mura Construction
- Site Engineer at Mura Construction BC1
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Civil Engineering
Saudi-Arabia STC project
• LTE back office Engineer ( maintenance team )
• Troubleshooting all LTE ( FDD & TDD ) problems in STC network
• Handling all tickets and technical problem
• All operations on LTE Enb ( SW migration, work orders, parameter change, ..etc )
• Using all tools which help to read technical traces and technical analysis.
• Commissioning and troubleshooting all servers ( SAM, NPO )
- Back Office Engineer in LTE department at FDD & TDD
- Back Office Engineer at LTE
- Back Office Engineer in BSS department (2G network) at Al-Khobar
- Back Office Engineer in BSS department at OMCR
11 months at this Job
- University Degree - Electrical
Retained to provide extensive office knowledge of various contract processes as well as technical review of specifications and contract documentation to assure quality and compliance. Proficient in Contract Manager, WINTRAK and SAP.
- Office Engineer at PORT AUTHORITY OF NY & NJ
- Office Engineer/Project Engineer at LIRO ENGINEERS
- at Long Island Rail Road West Side Storage Yard
- Transportation Construction Inspector Level II at NEW YORK STATE DOT
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering - Civil Engineering
• Participated in about 40-50 projects in electric transmission lines and electric stations by reviewing bids/tenders from companies that provide geotechnical services; analyzed all bid offers including technical & financial submissions and compared prices offered by bidders; submitted final prices and recommendations to the General Committee for final decision
• Developed project conditions and contract specifications; drew up construction costs
• Provided office management of construction management projects
• Negotiated prices with the consultant office representative which resulted in 10-20% savings on project budget
• Organized all project documents and contract logs
• Submitted a weekly executive report on all current projects to the General Manager for tracking purposes
• Reviewed and updated the weekly schedules and recorded drawing; prepared negotiation meeting minutes
• Surveyed quantity required for project items to determine project cost
• Prepared and revised contractors’ payment requests under letters of credit
• Inspected buildings to determine amount of repair work needed
• Experienced in general civil infrastructure construction inspection
• Familiar with budgeting, job costing and business operations Projects:
• Electric air transmission line Shark Al Oinat/Balat, length 1,312,335 ft, budget USD 55.5K
• Electric air transmission line Al Kahera/Al Sadat, length 164,041 ft, budget USD 21K
• Electric air transmission line Safaga /Al Kossair, length 131,233 ft, budget USD 9.5K
• Connection of electric switching substations of Benban, length 98,425 ft, budget USD 9K
- Office Engineer at Egyptian Electricity Transmission Co. (EETC), , Egypt
7 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Civil Engineering (BA), Structural
• Work with team to estimate new construction and remodel projects in commercial/industrial/transportation.
• Understand and apply project specifications to bid
• Price Projects, Change Orders, Time&Material, Credits etc.
• Submit product information on equipment and materials prior to start of project (Submittals)
• Use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Use of Bluebeam for document management, takeoffs and general PDF manipulation
• Communicate with vendors to receive accurate quotes and timeframes for receipt/delivery equipment & materials.
- Office Engineer at GNS Electric
- Electrician at GNS Electric
5 months at this Job
- Trade School - Electrical
- High school or equivalent
Armenian Engineers and Scientists of America (AESA)
Women in Transportation (WTS)
May 2014- Present
WSP (Formerly Parsons Brinckerhoff)
Office Engineer & Project Control Specialist
Kosciuszko Bridge $554,770,000 Design-Build
Bayonne Bridge $743.3 Million Joint Venture
Nassau Expressway $130 Million
Macombs Dam Bridge -
• Assists construction project managers in administration and coordination of projects to ensure goals and objectives of projects are accomplished. Provides technical and contract management support to project manager during the design, construction, and closeout phases of project.
• Support multiple on-site and off-site project team members related to document management Maintaining the files and logs as required by the project (Submittals, DEX, RFI, NDC and FDC).
• Coordinate with project management and staff to produce work packages / knowledge of construction practices and standards within their subject
• knowledge of construction practices and standards within their subject.
• Ensure design and construction deliverables meet document submission requirements throughout the documentation life cycle of a project.
• Ensure that documents are searchable with established data attributes / ability to keep accurate records and reports.
• Audit and reconcile project documentation for multiple high profile projects.
• Understanding of CPM/Construction Scheduling and general workflow Project documentation
• Track phases of multiple projects to proactively provide documentation control support to project management
• Enhance the documentation process using the electronic document management system.
• Manage risk associated with changes to project teams and phase of project work by controlling access permissions on the electronic document management system.
• Provide strategic advisement on document standards and procedures to Management
• Organize all actions related to the document control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and correspondence.
• Inputting document data into job specific software ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date.
• Guaranteeing that copies of latest approved revisions, documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff and subcontractors as applicable.
• Organized and managed distribution lists to distribute project documentation in conjunction with project defined recipients.
• Handled incoming and outgoing documents to ensure proper tracking, duplication and distribution to appropriate individuals; Upload and classify engineering drawings, project reports, specifications, proposals, and other Documentation for multiple construction projects in the electronic document management system.
• Ensure all information complies with specified company formats, templates and standards.
• Effective communication to resolve document problems to the project team if necessary (example: missing documentations, submission, transmittal, CRF etcetera).
- Office Engineer & Project Control Specialist at WSP Parsons Brinckerhoff
- Document Control Specialist at PSE&G
- Office Engineer & Document Control Specialist at New Jersey Transit Authorities
- Project Engineer Coordinator at New York City School Construction Authorities
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communication Journalism
- - Computer Systems Business Applications