I am carrying 2 years experience as a Office Executive in SPWL , Bhopal. Addition Informations: Computer knowledge 1. Ms office, tally etc. 2.C, C++, Visual basic , 3. Profficient in Emails, Internet browing, Fax
- Office Executive at SPWL bhopal, India
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- MCA (Running) - Computer Science
- B.Sc - Biology
Company Name: Lakme salon, sadar.
Designation: Client coordinator, salon manager, Customer Relation.
Duration: 1.6 Year.
➢ Company Name: Capello salon, Bardi Designation: Receptionist and admin Duration: 1 year
➢ Company Name: Elite Group of association Designation: Assistance HR manager Duration: Duration ; 4 months
➢ Company Name: Confidence Petroleum India LTD. Designation: front office executive. Duration: Still Working.
- Front Office Executive at Confidence petrolium india pvt ltd
4 months at this Job
- B.Sc. - CBZ
Presently working as an Office Executive under the Director of Ambalika Institute of Management and Technology, Lucknow. Roles & Responsibilities: OFFICE EXECUTIVE: ❖ Manage the telephone and electronic communications of the office ❖ Coordinate and schedule operational area meetings, special events and other events as required ❖ Direct inquiries of students, faculty, staff and visitors to appropriate areas. ❖ Arrange for repair and maintenance of all office equipment. ❖ Collect, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including regular mail, email and faxes. ❖ Perform clerical tasks as requested. ❖ Organizing the office layout and ordering stationery and equipment. ❖ Maintaining the office condition and arranging necessary repairs. ADMISSION COUNSELOR: ❖ Explain about admission procedures and courses offered to the prospective students and their parents through phone calls, emails and face to face meetings. ❖ Support the students throughout the admission process by answering to their queries and helping them to complete the required documents ❖ Perform college administrative and clerical activities when needed. ❖ Maintain regular communication with students, parents, colleagues and external agencies for coordinating admission activities and resolving problems. ❖ Participate in the decision-making process for student admissions based on college policies and guidelines ❖ Prepares and present applicant reports to the college management ❖ Participate in educational events, college fairs, information sessions and recruitment activities as a representative of the college.
- OFFICE EXECUTIVE CUM ADMISSION COUNSELLOR at Ambalika Institute of Management and Technology
- PERSONAL ASSISTANT at
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master In Social Work - Social Work
- Diploma - Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice
Presuming in PMKK As a sales executive Skill
• Computer Skill Computer Basic ( Ms Excel, Word, Etc).
• Analytical Ability to approach problems from many perspectives. A straight forward amiable person to work with in a group, I believe in, never say die attitude, never run away from responsibilities and believe in building relationships. I have good ability to understand the facts and situation easily
- office executive at Bharat Motor Transport co
2 years at this Job
Company Profile: Sancta Maria is part of the well-respected St. Mary's Educational Society. the Society has under its fold, St. Mary's Junior College, Basheerbagh, St. Mary's College, Worked as a Front Office Executive Job Profile:- (Handled all the role and responsibilities of Front Office Executive, Assist the Executive Assistant to Principal, help the admin and admissison department when there are high walk-in's / over work load) Responsibilities:
• The primary or the most important job of a Receptionist is to answer the incoming calls.
• Providing information to parents or all those people who will call in the office or visit the office premises.
• Provides all kinds of clerical and administrative support.
• Is responsible for maintaining cleanliness in the front desk area.
• Answering the queries of all those people who call in the organization or information seekers about the business.
• Receive all the important messages and pass them on to the required authorities.
• Honoring and greeting people who enter the organization and communicate with them in a pleasing manner along with a positive attitude.
• Maintaining a record of appointments and coordinate those to the right people in the office.
• Maintaing the records of the letters received from outsiders
• Assisting the Administrative Staff in getting the work done.
• Attending the calls received from the parents, marketing and others related to different queries.
• Guiding the parents in sharing the details of fee structure, explaining about the facilities provided by the school and making the tour of the school so that the parents can have basic idea how is the school about
• Assisting the parents in completing the Admission process.
• Scheduling the interviews for the employees.
• Co-ordinating with the Admin Staff in getting the ID cards for the new joinees and opening the bank account for them.
• Co-ordinating with the teaching staff in getting the work done in different aspects
• In absence of Executive Assistant to Principal, handle all the responsibilities based on the requirement.
Company Profile: Sancta Maria is part of the well-respected St. Mary's Educational Society. the Society has under its fold, St. Mary's Junior College, Basheerbagh, St. Mary's College,
Worked as a Front Office Executive
(Handled all the role and responsibilities of Front Office Executive, Assist the Executive Assistant to Principal, help the admin and admissison department when there are high walk-in's / over work load)
- Front Office Executive at Sancta Maria International school
- Customer Service Executive at HSBC
- Selected as 1st runner-up for the month of December, 2008 at Bank of America
- Team Developer at CFC International India Services Pvt. Ltd
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
• Effectively managing the operation of ticketing office and planning to increase ticket sales and handling all the other back office work.
• Properly handling multiple phone line system and provided necessary information to customers
• Highly talented and self-motivated ticket executive. Have profound skills in handling customer's travel requirement and maintaining back office work
• Travel and tourism trade and use my knowledge and skills to further learn and understand the intricacies of the business.
- Ticket Office Executive at BOC Travels (Pvt) Ltd
- Accounts Assistant at Lanka Laboratories Limited
- Book Keeper at Bama Associates (Pvt) Ltd
9 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Economics
- Diploma - computer studies
• Worked hand in hand with front office staff to ensure that the proper information was received for claims processing.
• Oversaw and ran necessary reports to ensure as per the doctor's requirement.
• Maintained and updated all files including insurance companies, diagnosis, procedure, fees/profiles.
• Ran processed and ensured the accuracy of patient statements on a monthly basis.
• Worked collections which included mailing of correspondence, working with patients to establish promissory notes for payment and if necessary forwarded accounts to a collection agency.
• Resolved billing issues identified by insurance carriers and patients.
• Reviewed claim denials and payer requirements for corrective action and prevention in the future.
• Researched and replied promptly to insurance, patient, and internal customer inquiries.
• Kept accurate records of all activity and conversations for each file. Environment: Patterson Software, MS-Excel, MS-Word, MS-Access, Windows 8/10
- Office executive at AllSmiles Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
- Pre-school Teacher at Don Bosco School
- Student Lab Assistant at Kasturba Gandhi College
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Accounting - Accounting
2 Years Work Experience In Outsourcing Company Pathways Corporate Services Pvt. Ltd. As a Office executive.
And Work Of EPF. And ESIC.
• Positive Attitude.
- Office Executive at Pathways corporate services pvt ltd
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- M.B.A. - PROFFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
Answer and transfer phone calls, make scans, make copies, send faxes, prepare and send mail, prepare client as well as staff documents, file documents,
● Schedule meetings (including virtual) and help prepare events.
● Keep the front office area clean and organized.
● Create and maintain protocols for front office procedures.
● Train staff on front office tasks as well as training staff on new program functions.
● Post client documents and forms to their accounts on our website.
- Front Office Executive at Actuarial Benefits & Design
- Retail Consignment Associate at Indigo Avenue Clothing
- Play Room Attendant at PETS at PLAY
- Crew Member at Cold Stone Creamery
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing
- Office Executive at Smasung
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Araria