I currently work for 7 companies as an office executive. My duties include accounting, accounts payables, accounts receivables, account management, reception, answering phones, campground management, customer intake, scheduling, reporting, process improvement, sponsorship relations, and various other tasks.
- Office Executive at LCF Group
- I currently own and operate a single member LLC cleaning company at Molly Catherine's Cleaning LLC
- Operations Supervisor at GWI Company LLC
- Services Support Representative I at Tech Data Corporation
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts Degree - American Studies
• Managing and training the Front Office staff
• Ensuring the front desk provides a professional and friendly service for guests
• Dealing with guests
• Arranging staff scheduling
• Acting as liaison between General Manager and staff
• Check all the current and future booking data and organize as per availabilities
• Play a chine roll for restaurant, café and banquet hall staff and handling all area
• Train new staff for working in current properties
• The Front Office is the area of the hotel where guests form their first and last impressions of the hotel - this makes it really important for the Front Office Executive to work hard to create a pleasant experience for guests to ensure their return Mobile: +91 9662360761 E-Mail: [email protected] Bhumi R Ghavda
- Front office Executive at AARYA GRAND HOTEL & RESORTS
- Cashier at CAFÉ CLOVE THE CAFÉ
- assistant front office manager at The Leaf Group of Hotels
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of commerce - commerce
400 R Street, Suite 500, Sacramento, CA, 95811 Employment Dates: 06/05/2008 - (Retired) 07/06/2017 Independently handle sensitive and confidential documents and assignments. Research, obtain and summarize data for inclusion in reports, memorandums and projects Respect critical time constraints utilizing all available resources Analyze and respond to changing priorities using sound judgment and effective oral and written communications Ability to be sensitive to callers and diffuse difficult situations using listening skills, patience and empathy Review, coordinate and process Controlled Correspondence from the Governor's Office, Government Operations Agency, legislators, stakeholders, victims and applicants. Identify, analyze and document issues that may require additional action and/or direction from supervisors, managers or deputies. Support and adhere to state and departmental policies, procedures and objectives. Support the Executive Staff during the development and annual refresh of our Strategic Plan and policy reviews Travel management services, arranged travel, requested travel advances and prepared expense claim forms Provide support for the employee interview process, scheduling and clerical assistance
- Executive Office, Executive Assistant at State of California, Victim Compensation and Government Claims Board
- Office Technician, Executive Office at State of California, Victim Compensation and Government Claims Board
- Office Technician, Fiscal Services Division, Accounting at State of California, Victim Compensation and Government Claims Board
- Office Manager / Executive Assistant at Law Offices of Linda Louder
9 years, 1 month at this Job
Collaborations: Originated and maintained external collaborations with university and industry affiliates § Due Diligence: Conducted early screening and due diligence on prospective investment opportunities at all stages § Research: Generated one new article per week on current events from the global family office ecosystem
- Family Office Executive at Private Single-Family Office
- Co-Founder & Executive Director at Founders Portal Inc
- Academic Director and Instructor at Listed Below
- Founder & Chief Executive Officer at Eulysis UK Ltd
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Disruptive Strategy Certificate
- Ph.D. in Science, Technology, and Innovation Studies
- Master's - International Business and Emerging Markets
- B.Sc. - International Business and European Affairs
Manage and coordinate schedules for office staff, medical assistants and technologists. Record time off and PTO benefits.
● Familiar with Uattend and ADP payroll.
● Staff and coordinate all in-house events for staff members, including company open houses, picnics and fundraisers.
● Worked as Human Resources assisting with TDI for employees and coordinating health benefits.
● Post daily goals and assignment checklists and go over the previous days data entry and patient charts.
● Cross-market to introduce people who are beneficial to each other or to specific causes, to in turn grow and expand our overall market
● Relieve internal issues between staff
● Install, demonstrate and maintain our company's software for each individual account which provides easier access externally and more efficient use of time for the patients themselves
● Work as a liaison between our internal office and the offices we work with to provide better communication and in turn a better working relationship for smooth office flow.
● Work closely with community based organizations such as the chamber of commerce in Woodbridge and Edison Work I have done for such events includes coordinating venues, golf outings, obtaining sponsors, visual marketing and networking
- Office Executive at Woodbridge Radiology
- Assistant to Administration Lieutenant at Hillsborough Township Police Department
- Office Manager at Woodbridge open MRI
1 year, 10 months at this Job
Office Executive Assistant, Medical Assistant, Assisting Multiple Trauma- General Surgeons, Over five years’ experience of high volume office work, computer literacy and knowledge of electronic medical software. Over four years of experience in direct personalized patient care and customer service. Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Acupuncture and Massage Therapy experience. Medical and Surgical Assistant, Interventional Pain Management; office and hospital environment. Billing, collections, appeals and insurance verification involving; workers compensation, no fault and commercial insurances. Insurance and patient account receivable and payable.
- Office Executive Assistant, Medical Assistant at EmCare Envision Health
- Teachers Assistant at TRINITY CHRISTIAN ACADEMY
- Medical Assistant, Surgical Technician at Advantacare Medical
- Medical Assistant/ Surgical technician at First Coast Pain Management - Affordable Health Care
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associate - Criminal Justice
- Regents Diploma
• Front/Back office administration
• First point of contact for calls or visits
• Direct Calls & Greeting of clients
• File Administration
• Regulatory Compliance for Personnel
• Record Maintenance
• State Licensing Administration for Personnel
- Office Executive at Primerica Financial Mario a. Vazquez
- Office Administrative Assistant at Primerica Financial Danny Chamorro
- Senior Sales Account Manager at L & L Optical
3 years at this Job
- Some college - Business
• Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
• Reach out to new and existing clients to increase business
• Organize meetings and appointments
• Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
• Greet and provide support to visitors
• Handle all incoming advertisements from existing clients and ensure that results are measured against standards, while making necessary changes along the way
• Enforce deadlines, oversee proofs and finalize all advertisements
• Review and analyze special projects and keep the management properly informed
• Coordinate office staff activities
- Office/Executive Assistant at BarLo Media
- Customer Service/Sales Associate at Water Jug LLC
- Customer Service Agent/Retention Specialist at Discover Financial Services
- Sales Associate/Customer service at Spirit Halloween
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing - Marketing
• All Office Work (Documentations & Formatting)
• Direct Dealing with Students.
• Direct Dealing with Faculty.
• Maintain all office Record.
• Pre - Plan yearly budget.
• Coordinate concern to organize any Event related to Students & Faculty.
• Handle official mails and respond them.
• Attend all the queries from higher offices and taken action on them.
• Leave & Salary related work.
• Handle all Maintenance work.
• Deal with all Administration work.
- Work as Office Executive at Lovely professional University
- at City Teleworld, Phagwara PB India
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Computer Applications - Computer Applications
Role & Responsibilities:
• Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions, maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
• Handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail.
• Scheduled Meetings Managed the overall operation of the front office, including reservations and guest relations.
• Collaborated with travel agents, charters and sales offices in connection with guest reservations.
• Performed all activities related to customer receivables.
• Responsible for administrative tasks, including maintaining files and spreadsheets or sending out interoffice communications.
- Front Office Executive, Administration at Cummins research & technology India Ltd
- Customer Care Executive at The Kothari Wheels
- FRONT OFFICE EXECUTIVE, ADMINISTRATION at SUPRI ADVERTISING & ENTERTAINMENT PVT.LTD
- Marketing Executive-Assistant at World Expo & Convection Management Ltd
6 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Business Administration - Finance