Kalahari Pictures is a film production company based in South Africa. My main responsibility as an office intern was to read and review scripts for producers. I also gained experience in film scheduling and working in an international setting.
- OFFICE INTERN at KALAHARI PICTURES
- OFFICE & SET INTERN at PORTLANDIA
1 month at this Job
- Bachelors of Art - Public Relations, International Communication, Film
Office Intern; releasing public statements on social media, researching laws & events for the assemblyman to attend & defend, compiling documents for cases, recording community complaints & organizing contact lists for weekly information for release to the public.
- Office Intern at New York State Assemblyman Thomas Abinanti
- Office Internship at YWCA
- Online Business Researcher at Artreception Inc
- Art Gallery Internship at Russeck International Fine Art Group Inc.
8 months at this Job
- - Creative Writing
- - Global Business Strategy
- - Challenges
- - Finance NYC
- - Literature
As the office intern, I was to complete the following tasks weekly: analyze and record trends in social media posts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram; record songs by for KING & COUNTRY added to Spotify playlists; send out merchandise for giveaway winners; and cooperate and correspond with other employees to complete various tasks. I was to run errands for the office staff periodically, including reading and responding to fan mail, depositing money at the bank, personally delivering packages, etc. I also had the opportunity to give input in marketing projects and problem-solving strategies pertaining to social media throughout the internship.
- Office intern at Smallbone Management
- Summer children's ministry intern at Broadway Baptist Church
- Student worker/Secretary at Lee University
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Music - Voice
- High school diploma
General office duties in a high school setting. Responsible for making announcements, helping students, running the student desk. Intern for 5 months for the Business Professionals of America program.
- Office Intern at Batavia High School
- Studio Intern at John Dingo Photography
4 months at this Job
- - Kinesiology
- B.S. - Kinesiology
• Sat in on trials and directly worked with victims of cases
• Filed, scanned, copied and other basic office duties
• Answered the phones and transferred to the correct personal
• Followed up with victims to make sure they were up to date with the legality proceedings of their cases
• Upheld detailed spreadsheets in Excel and was detail oriented to make sure the information was correct
• Used Outlook to schedule court cases and wrote correspondences over email
• Welcomed guests and vendors when they came into the office
• Had to deal with difficult situations very often while maintain confidentiality
- Office Intern at Suffolk County District Attorney's Office - Brighton District Court
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Liberal Arts - Political Science
Office Intern - AOLab, LLC
• Prepare orders for shipment to customers and conventions
• Represented AOLab at two conventions: the American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO); The Bascom Palmer Eye Institute XL Inter-American Course in Clinical Ophthalmology
• Learned about interocular lenses and ophthalmology Technical Intern/ Au Pair - Quantum Insights, LLC
• Created a website for a physician's office: YHealth.com
• Gained valuable insight into working independently
• Learned how to balance life and time manage
• Acquired technical skills through home improvement projects (anchored L-braces into brick walls, installed a shelf system in a closet, observed lawn aeration procedures and laid down grass seed, replaced a doorbell)
• Transported kids between school and extracurriculars
• Prepared lunch, snacks and dinner Survey Center Interviewer - IMPAQ International, LLC via Aerotek
• Assessed the efficiency of Interactive Voice Response Systems, as well and the service provided by Call Center Representatives
• Worked in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
• Completed the allocated "calls per hour" Engineering Intern - Leidos, Inc
• Learned about employment in a corporate setting
• Learned how to use Microsoft Access to make basic queries
• Learned how to integrate Google Maps API into a website developed using HTML/CSS
- Office Intern at AOLab, LLC
5 months at this Job
• Utilized Legislative Constituent Management System (LCMS) to log constituent issues and feedback on legislation
• Crafted Assemblyman position letters regarding California State bills
• Devised new communication and writing procedures for intern staff
• Represented Assemblyman Flora at public events, presenting certificates of recognition
- Office Intern at California State Assemblyman Heath Flora's District Office
- U.S. Representative Jeff Denham's 2018 at California State Assemblyman Heath Flora's District Office
- Library Associate at Library Systems & Services
- Pro Shop Manager at Los Gatos Swim & Racquet Club
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Political Science
Job Site: Irvine
● Job Duties: Meeting with Spanish speaking clients to get a case summary, filling out legal documents, front office clerical work, and help with future intern recruiting.
- Law Office Intern at The Law Office of Bruce C
- Peer Advisor at Office of Financial Aid
- College Assistant at Job Site
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychological Science - Psychological Science
Intern, Chris Brilhante Realty ○ Helped with paperwork, office maintenance, worked under assistance
● Maintenance Staff, Hawaii Preparatory Academy ○ Worked with the maintenance staff at HPA daily each school break.
- Office Intern at Chris Brilhante Realty
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Economics, Entrepreneurship
• Researched and drafted letters and reports for various projects at the request of staff and directors.
• Assisted staff with casework involving constituent interactions with agencies and government services.
• Answered and logged constituent and organization phone calls into the office.
• Helped organize and run events for the Congressman to interact with constituents.
- District Office Intern at Office of Congressman Raja Krishnamoorthi
- Online Director Intern at Public Citizen
- Online Editor at Wheaton College Record
- Social Media Director at Wheaton College Record
at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - History