Supports company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff. Ensures office is running smoothly by supervising office staff, hires, terminates, and trains employees, and oversees the billing portion of the office. Aspiring leader experienced working in a fast-paced environment demanding strong organizational, technical, confidential and interpersonal skills. Trustworthy, ethical, and committed to superior customer service. Confident and poised in interactions with individuals at all levels. Detailed oriented, resourceful, excellent communications skills and strong ability to multi-task effectively. Bilingual fluent in Spanish. Effective project management skills. Physician recruiting in large health care system. Experienced with all related Human Resource, experience in the medical billing/Accounting field. Southwest Pediatrics Office Manager May-2013 to February -2018
• Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clinical functions. Credentialing providers, re-appointments for Hospitals. Maintained CAQH, updates and attestation for all providers.
• Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
• Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
• Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
• Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Achieved financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Proven record of physician hires in a fast paced working environment that demands strong organizational skills, and interpersonal skills. Able to multi-task effectively and work with individuals at all levels of a large health care system.
- Southwest Pediatrics Office Manager at Southwest Pediatrics Office Manager
- Banner Health Physician Recruitment Coordinator at
- Bariatric Lead Program Coordinator at BGSMC
- Private Practice Shared staff -Sub-Specialty Office at Gynecoligical Assoc
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
MassFlow Air Products, Sturbridge, MA
• Accounts payable
• Accounts receivable, billing, collections
• Amending PDF documents
• Answering phones and prescreening calls
• Audit commission statements to ensure accuracy
• Costing and providing quotation submittals to customers for equipment and freight
• Customer service including maintaining customer correspondence and accurate account information
• Filing sales tax returns
• Order entry and expediting
• Oversaw order database to ensure accuracy
• Review customer contracts and renegotiate when necessary The Music Company, Panorama City, CA Office Manager
• Customer service
• Order entry
• Sales support
• Supervised 8-10 sales associates
- Office Manager at Office Manager
27 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
Responsibilities: KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES Managerial abilities: reports
• Coordinating all clerical staff utilizing office equipment effectively.
• Creating and implementing new administrative systems.
• Organizing induction programs for new staff.
• Recording office expenditure and managing its budget.
• Coordinating meeting and networking events.
• Maintaining office equipment & arranging any repairs or replacements.
• Arranging all travel and accommodation arrangements for staff
• Ensuring that all health and safety policies are observed.
• Reporting on office performance to directors and senior managers.
• Carrying out staff appraisals, managing performance & disciplining staff.
• Ordering stationery, office equipment and furniture as required.
• Confident with IT and the basic office software packages (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint etc.)
• Comprehensive knowledge of equality and diversity issues.
• Excellent administration skills.
• Answering and resolving queries accurately, in a courteous and confident manner.
• Setting up new and effective systems and processes.
• Handling staff recruitment and hiring.
• Dealing professionally with all correspondence, complaints and queries
• Managing all payroll input and resolving any corresponding issue
• Handling all account receivable and payable with daily, weekly, and monthly
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES Managerial abilities:
- Office Manager at OFFICE MANAGER
11 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.S - FL
- HS DIPLOMA
• CLE OMS Lakewood/Rocky River
• Performed various secretarial/clerical duties such as documenting, photocopying, faxing, mailing, and organizing filing system
• Calling on insurance benefits for patients, using information to write up extensive treatment plans
• Answering and directing incoming phone calls, scheduling patient appointments and answering basic patient questions
• Calling referring doctors' offices to request x-rays and insurance information prior to appointments
• Greeting patients, distributing and explaining paperwork to be completed, entering patient information into computer, preparing patient chart for use by surgical assistants and doctor
• Completing daily bank deposit and batch of credit card transactions including printing of day sheets
• Setting up lunches or outings with referring doctors
• Maintaining contact with referring practices' staffs including delivery of referral slips, lunches or other needs those practices may have
• HIPAA compliance officer and related responsibilities
• OSHA officer and related responsibilities
• Maintaining office supply stock and making list of items needed to be purchased and ordering
- Office Manager at Oral Surgery Front Desk/Office Manager
- Data Entry at Anchor Home Health Care
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school
Transitioned to fewer administrative responsibilities in Architecture firm as the result of a merger with previous employer.
- Administrative Assistant at Undisclosed
- Office Manager at Undisclosed
- Office Manager at Turbomeca USA
- Auditor at CDM Technologies
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Fashion Design
- Lees Mobile Vet Tech Serices at Office Manager
- Quality Control Supervisor at Stratosphere Quality
- Dining and Dietary Manager at Vineyard Park Retirement Community
- Staffing Director at All Team Staffing
2 years at this Job
- License - Real Estate
• Prepare statement of accounting notices for past residents
• Prepare and review quarterly and year end reports
• Assist in lease transactions by typing leases, compiling applicant's information
• Maintain accurate monthly commission sheets on leases
• Assume Office Manager's duties/authority in absence of immediate supervisor in accordance with company guidelines.
• Provide general clerical assistance to community office
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• Excellent written, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Work in a team environment with staff and clients at all levels
• Delegate tasks accordingly
• Provide customer service
- Office Assistant Manager / Dispatcher at Assume Office Manager's
- Daycare Assistant / Director at A Child's Heart
- "market ready", communicate related service needs to Property Manager at Carolina Crossing Apartment
- Office Manager/ Dispatcher at Expedited Driveaway, LLC
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Master's in public administration - public administration
- Bachelor 's in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
Bookkeeper, Burch and Sons Commercial Fishing Balance and maintain accurate ledgers. Match purchase orders with invoices. Coordinate bank deposits and report financial results on a regular basis to management. Monitor office expenses and tally and enter cash receipts. Pay vendor invoices and track bank account balances. Develop monthly financial statements, including cash flow, profit and loss statements and balance sheets. Prepare quarterly and monthly tax returns, along with payroll, operating and business taxes.
- Bookkeeper/Office Manager at I have worked as an Office Manager and Business Manager for over 20 years
- Office Manager at Mid-Atlantic Waterproofing
- Office Manager at C&K Properties of Maryland, LLC
- Accounts Payable Specialist at MSI Inc
at this Job
- Certification - Office Management
- High School Diploma
- Office Manager at Ocala Family practice
23 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Work as Office Manager.
- Office Manager at Neil A. Weinrib & Associates
4 years, 8 months at this Job