Williams & Beck is a professional consulting engineering firm working in civil, structural, environmental and forensic engineering. For the past 19+ years I have managed the daily office operations and performed the bookkeeping duties utilizing Sage 50 Premium in job based accounting.
• Administer accounts receivable; sales invoicing, cash receipts, collections
• Administer accounts payable, cash disbursements, purchasing, bank reconciliation
• Project cash flow, maintain budgets and track project/job costs
• Maintain and evaluate project/job time and expenses to maintain budgets and comply with engineering construction contracting practices
• Maintain and process payroll, on-boarding of new employees
• Maintain and process 401K and ESOP in conjunction with payroll
• Month and year end close, annual Workers' Compensation Audit
• Build and maintain relationships with clients and vendors
• Coordinate day-to-day office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
• Organize office operations; maintain the office and building condition, arrange necessary repairs
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Professional and various applications
• Excellent sense of discretion and confidentially
- Office Manager Bookkeeper at Williams & Beck Engineering
- Accounts payable administrator, time and attendance administrator and weekly cash disbursements at Behr Ind
18 years, 6 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
FEB 2015-AUG 2018 | Bay City Windows LLC -Sales -Customer Service -Quick Books/General Ledger Bookkeeping -Scheduling -Employee Relations -General Office- Including but not limited to, reviewing and approving billing invoices and expense reports. Prepared standard operating procedures. Worked with subcontractors to ensure paperwork was in order, tracked and verified lien releases, created and maintained log to track current jobs completed, issues with jobs, pulled permits, sent notifications, and ordered materials needed Set up new employees; collected and summarized time sheets; coordinated with payroll company. Oversaw office staff of 3 and subcontractors a group of 6-10
- Office Manager at OFFICE MANAGER
- COLLECTIONS/CUSTOMER SERVICE at COCA-COLA INC FOR KELLY SERVICES
- Office Manager at TURNER'S FINE FURNITURE
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- AA - MARKETING
Responsible for overseeing the office operations, Oversee the daily operations of the office.
• Ensure that the daily flow of patients is done in a timely manner.
• Assist Patient Relations with difficult patient and concerns.
• Assure and coordinate that chart reviews are done.
• Arrange for all technical products needed for the office.
• Oversee the daily billing operation in house and out is being done.
• Schedule Staff and Departmental Meetings.
• Maintain the OSHA annual renewal staff certificate.
• Review the patient schedule daily.
• Handle the credentialing documents for the providers.
• Assist in maintaining office Licensure.
• Order office supplies and order medical supplies when MA supervisor places request.
• Segregate Departmental Functions (Maintenance and oversight)
• MSO Liaison
• Provide support with the reports from the MSO
• Follow through on Patient cases.
• Provide a contact for questions and issues.
• Assure there is communication with the hospitalist.
• Oversee scheduling of Hospital discharge appointments.
• Assure that the Hospital Board is updated daily.
• Cover for any Admin. when needed.
• Oversee Inpatient admission logs and process
• Review daily email from Hospitalist on admission and discharge sent to providers.
• Oversee scheduling of Hospital discharge and appointments
- Dr. Oscar Mendez MD- Administration/Office Manager at Office Manager
- Manager, Call center at Envision RxOptions
- Operation Site Manager at Health Check Inc
- GCS - Site Operation Manager at Global Contact Services
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor - Business Administration
- Certification - Practice Management System
I was responsible for making driver schedules for pick up and delivery of bio fuel products. Customer based communications regarding contracts with various restaurants across the state. Payroll Leaving position due to sale of company.
- Office Manager at Office Manager
- Collection Supervisor at Wells Fargo Bank
- Collector Two at Wells Fargo
- Collector One at Wells Fargo
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Some college
Operate the front desk, greet and assist customers, manage parts orders, schedule appointments, write up work orders by looking up parts and labor through the Mitchell Program, sell work that is requested. Balance and pay monthly parts bills, misc. filing.
- Office Manager/Service Writer, B & D Automotive at Office Manager
- Office Manager at GTech Auto Services
- Cared for family member, and cleaning business at Self Employed
- Owner/Operator at A&J Towing
3 years, 1 month at this Job
2 Month Internship/ Training. Invoicing, Scheduling, Data Entry, Customer Service
- OFFICE MANAGER BIZZY BEE HEATING & COOLING at Office Manager
2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Office Manager at
- Lead Medical Assistant at Dr. Orlando Rivera
- Shift Manager/ crew at Wendy's
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Corinthian college - Medical assistant
- Office Manager at Witherspoon's Quality Coatings LLC
- Customer Service Representative at Shop NBC
- Secretary/Receptionist at John C McAleer Chapter
5 years at this Job
- AAS - Health Information
- Office Manager at Universal Structural Engineers
- Project Coordinator at Westbrook Engineering
- SUPERVISOR at PILGRIM CLEANERS
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Office Manager at Family Dentistry
- Office Assistant in Accounting/Insurance Claims at Maritime Dental
- Sales Associate at A Snail's Pace Running Shop
- Shift Supervisor at Starbucks Coffee Company
9 months at this Job
- Certificate - Phlebotomy
- Certification - Accounting and Retail Design