I work as an office nurse. Check patients in, Give immunizations assist with procedures.
- LPN office nurse at Family Medical Health Center of Idaho
- LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) at McMillan Medical Center
- LPN at All care Hospice
- Lpn at Complete Hospice Care
10 months at this Job
- LPN Certificate - Nursing
- High School Diploma
• Office Nurse in a busy Plastic Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery Office.
• Assist Dr. Soler in Plastic Cosmetic Surgery cases.
• Review pre-operative paperwork prior to surgery.
• Responsible for OSHA and HIPPA
• Responsible for skin care and Injectable inventory and patient tracking.
• Responsible for maintaining Credentials of Dr. Soler at various Hospitals and Surgery Centers.
• Maintaining the office sterilizer and equipment.
• Obtain Medical history and information from patients to assist in their plan of care from the initial consultation to the post-operative period.
• Provide pre-operative and post-operative care education to patients.
• Provide post-operative care that includes, but is not limited to, tissue expander expansions, suture removal, wound vac applications, dressing changes and drain removal.
• Communicate with Physician offices regarding mutual patients.
• Ensuring that patient labs and studies are ordered and results reviewed by Dr. Soler.
- Office Nurse at Soler Plastic Cosmetic Surgery
- Office Nurse at Parkcrest Plastic Surgery
- Circulating RN at Frontenac Surgery and Spine Care Center
- Circulating RN at Anderson Hospital
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
- - nursing
- - nursing
I previously worked with physician Internal Medicine.( HIV/Aids and general Internal Medicine) OSHA nurse for office. Office nurse responsible for ordering and keeping supplies, vaccines and equipment updates. Responsible for OSHA compliance. Responsible for control prescriptions. (ordering and update according to state regulations) Training for OSHA as dictated per State regulations. Responsible for drug prior authorizations for clients/patients of practice, plus other duties for keeping office running within state regulations.. Prior to this position, I was in charge of an Alzheimer's research unit for Presbyterian Village from the late 1980's until I changed to employment with Dr. Daly .
- Office Nurse at Patrick W. Daly MD Internal Medicine
- OFFICE nURSE at Patrick W. Daly, MD
24 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Nursing
Office nurse also in charge of keeping up with all lab controls monthly and the kitchen stock.
- Office nurse Lpn at Great Plains Health
- Dialysis Nurse at Fresenius Kidney Care
- Floor Nurse at Rehabilitation Unit
- Dialysis Nurse at US Renal Care, Inc
7 months at this Job
- Certification - Title
weekends * Front office, Check in/out, back office nurse * Posting, Billing, Medical Records filling * Operator up to 7 line phones
- Back Office Nurse- Front Office at DeKalb Medical Center
- Medical Assistant at Dr. Gary Richter
- Lab Assistant at WAN Enterprises
- Unit Clerk at DeKalb General Hospital
5 years at this Job
- - M Medical Assistant Registered
Schaumburg, IL 2011-Present
Worked in multiple medical office locations that included both family practice and older adult
practices. Office Nurse
Worked in both office settings providing phone triage, direct patient care, testing and documentation.
• Telephone triage
• Conduct in-depth patient interviews for medical history, symptoms, and current medications.
• Perform in-office testing and assist physicians with procedures
• Administer medications (injections, nebulizers, oral)
• Facilitate communication between physicians, patients, ancillary service providers, and family members
• Manage insurance authorizations and specialist referrals
• Manage follow up care and prescription refills
- Office Nurse at Amita Health Medical Group
- school nurse at School District 54
- Office Nurse at Advocate Medical Group
7 years at this Job
- Certification - Practical Nursing Program
-LPN Office Nurse -Prepping multiple patients for MD visit -Triage patient phone calls -Assisting in procedures: Cystoscopies, Catheter fill and pulls, Catheter placement, bladder instillations, etc -Medication orders -E-record
- Licensed Practical Nurse/Office Nurse at URMC Urology Offsite
- Licensed Practical Nurse/Agency Staffing Nurse at Favorite Healthcare Staffing
- Licensed Practical Nurse/Nephrology Office Nurse at Central Florida Kidney Care
- Agency Staffing Nurse at ProMed Healthcare Staffing
11 months at this Job
- - Nursing
General office nurse duties including problem solving patients medication, symptoms and questions. Triage patients needs. Assist physician with procedures. Continuity of patient care with emphasis on great care in a timely manner.
- Office Nurse, LPN at Great Plains Regional Medical Center
- LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) at Dr DeRocher
- LPN at GPRMC Home Care
- LPN at Dr Crandall
4 years at this Job
- Practical Nurse - Practical Nursing
- Some college
October 2001- June 2005)
Staff office nurse
• Performed cardiac ultrasounds and carotid ultrasounds for a large cardiology practice
- Staff office nurse at Cardiovascular Elite
- Rehab Nurse at St Joseph's Cardiac Rehab
- Staff office nurse at Cardiovascular Specialists
- Rehab Nurse at Dekalb Medical Center Cardiac Rehab
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Nursing
Current staff office nurse for pediatric neurology. Coordination of care between doctor, patients, family and other health care providers.
- Office Nurse, LPN at Erlanger Health System
- Morningside Resident Care Director, LPN at
- Home Case Manager, LPN at Humana
- LPN at Humana
at this Job
- Bachelor - Social Service