Front office supervisor
- Front office supervisor at Hotel Niagara
15 years, 9 months at this Job
Responsibilities Daily input of orders, purchase orders of products, petty cash, payroll allocation, inventory. Accomplishments Started as a generalist, enjoy data entry and being organized. Promoted to Office Supervisor. Skills Used Data entry, 10 key, word, excel
- Office Supervisor at AVI Foodsystems, Inc
- Photo/Electronic's Clerk at Meijer Inc.
- Record Coordinator at Acro Legal Copy Service
- Finance Clerk at Community Normalization Homes, Inc
3 years, 6 months at this Job
16th Ave,Laurel, MS 39440. 601.649.1040. Owner: Cynthia Hodges.General Manager: Tamara Selman. Title: Office Supervisor. Duties: Preparing tax returns, customer service, reconciling daily deposits, completing paperwork, extensive Profiler experience, answering phones, greeting clients, completing schedules for work hours, coordinating workers between multiple offices, scheduling clients, and various other duties. January 2004-Present
- Office Supervisor at CS Ventures, Inc
- Accredited Teacher at Lamar School
- Accredited Teacher at Wayne Academy
- Accounts Receivable Clerk at Peavey Electronics
15 years, 2 months at this Job
- BSIS - Interdisciplinary Studies
- AA - Accounting
- High School Diploma - College Preparation
Medical cannabis dispensary that offers delivery to Marin, Sonoma, and San Francisco counties. Orders are taken over the phone, and dispatched by office staff aka budtenders.
● Current responsibilities include lead office/budtender supervisor, and trainer for new hires in front end of sales operations. As office supervisor it is my job to set up the delivery/driver for success.
● Tasks include opening/closing for business, personal knowledge of medicinal cannabis properties and uses, cannabis product/brand knowledge, supervising office flow, and excellent customer service. Cultivator
- Office supervisor at MARIN GARDENS
- at BAYVIEW FARMS
- Engineer Estimator at ENERGY EXPERTS INTERNATIONAL
- Cashier at WHOLE FOODS MARKET
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Geography - Geography
• I worked as a office supervisor where i ensured organizational effectiveness and efficiency, organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures.
• While in my position I kept weekly reports, processed weekly payroll, prepared time sheets, hired and trained new personnel and supervised office staff.
• This position also gave me a great opportunity to get familiar with new equipment and programs offered.
• Proficient in Microsoft word and Excel. Trained, coached and mentored staff to ensure smooth adoption of new programs. Developed and rolled out new policies. Composed and drafted all outgoing correspondence and reports for managers.Maintained detailed administrative and procedural processes that reduced redundancy and improved accuracy and efficiency to achieve organizational objectives.
- Office Supervisor at Dept. of Commerce
- Food Nutritionist at US Army Solider
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelors Degree - Fine Arts
- BA - Business
• Began working at a geriatric and family medicine clinic as a volunteer and was hired and promoted several times, ending up as Office Supervisor.
• Clinic was one physician and one physician assistant and saw 4-6 patients daily at the beginning - Now is six practitioners serving 40 patients per day.
• Handle internal billing and claim handling, reception desk supervision, schedule meetings. Worked with insurance companies to determine and apply for coverage for services.
• Take inventory of office and medical supplies and ensure that proper stock levels are kept
• Take patient vital signs and histories.
• Maintain patient charts, medical records and Doctors Schedules.
• Office inventory including, Front, Medical and Vaccines.
• Collection from patients with past due balance.
• Training new staff.
• Lab bill handling including Bio-Reference, LabCorp and Boston Heart lab.
• Prior Authorizations and Dealt with Pharmaceutical companies.
• Lifestyle and fitness Consultant.
- Office Supervisor at Progressive Medical Care
- Cashier/Customer Care at Shell/Dash-IN Store
5 years at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts in Biology and Psychology - Biology and Psychology
- Associates Degree in Arts - Planning
- AA Degree
• Promoted from previous position
• As the Office Supervisor I am responsible for all the overall operations of the front desk and check in process.
• My duties included: greet patients, check in and out, billing issues, correct encounters and work queues, hire and fire employees, create reports and spread sheets, defuse issues, data entrée
• Analyze monthly reports
• Support providers
• Verified that all process and procedures are followed.
• Defined performance standard and reviewed the outcome of performance goals to set future targets.
• Maintained and communicated daily productivity.
• Successfully managed front office staff to make sure clinic runs smoothly.
• Give exceptional customer service.
• Recommended and executed quality improvements for exceptional customer service.
• Completed and maintained accurate and organized records, documents, and reports.
- Office Supervisor at Jordan Valley West Outpatient Behavioral Health
- Senior CNA/Restorative Therapy Aide at
- Health Service Coordinator at Health Choice Utah
- Train physician staff at Health Choice Utah
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration Program
- BA degree
Baltimore, MD. 21212 Office Supervisor
In this position I plan, coordinate and supervise the work of clerical and secretarial staff (8). My duties consist of but is not limited to the following: Trains subordinate clerical staff in clerical equipment usage, procedures, agency regulations and polices Responds to inquiries in CARES, Services, MABS, MVA & IVES. Makes determinations and resolves problems by reviewing, verifying, interpreting and editing information in accordance with applicable procedures, policies, regulations and law
• Type legal documents for emergency shelter hearings and petitions
• Schedule Multi-disciplinary hearings for 181 dispositions.
• Register and close records, make changes to and expunge records.
• Prepare cases for transfers, closed records department of other services unit.
• Manage Division's supplies by ordering and restocking.
• Distribution of Flex Funds and bus tokens to workers for clients upon request. Develops, recommends and implements modifications of clerical operations and procedures to improve efficiency Establishes work priorities and deadlines to meet agency requirements Compiles statistical reports for administrative review Type correspondence, reports schedules and other materials.
- Office Supervisor at Family Services Division - Child Protective Services
- Income Maintenance Specialist I at Baltimore County Department of Social
- Secretary I at Baltimore County Department of Social
- Secretary I at Baltimore County Department of Social Services
8 years, 9 months at this Job
We are a small hotel with 90 rooms, as a Front office Supervisor I am in charge of the workers during my shift as well as all the guest issues while checking in guest and assisting their request.
- Front Office Supervisor at The Lumen Hotel
- Valet Supervisor at The Joule Hotel
- Valet at The Joule Hotel
- Valet Runner at The Joule Hotel
6 months at this Job
Office Supervisor Customer Service Manage schedules Bank deposits Prepare customer individual income taxes Resolve customer complaints and issues
- Office Supervisor/Tax Preparer at Hooten Financial & JH
- Macho Services, LLC at dba Jackson Hewitt Tax Service
- Office Supervisor/Tax Preparer at GTL (Vienna) Tax Service
- Accounting Clerk at Marion Pepsi Cola Bottling Co
4 months at this Job
- - Applied Science Accounting