Office support specialist.
- Office Support Specialist at ABI Document Support Services
- Clerical Assistant at The MCS Group, Inc
- Associate at Family Planning Association
6 months at this Job
- - Medical Assistant Certified
- - General Education
- High School Diploma
- Promoted from Clerk to Office Support Specialist within a year; - Generated an invoice template in Quick Books to bill customers; - Created collection letters for customers, thereby, increasing company revenue by 50%; - Implemented and maintained detailed reports of AP and AR; successfully handled multi-line phone system coordinating appointments; and - Managed customer problems and complains with attentiveness and professionalism.
- Office Support Specialist at Total Floor Care
- Word Processor at State Farm Insurance
- Bankruptcy Specialist at Hack Piro O'DayMerklinger Wallace & McKenna
- Title Binder Specialist at Nationwide Title Agency
7 years at this Job
- - Business Office
My main duties are first and foremost, to support my Administrator. I create monthly dashboards, schedule meetings, book lodging, airfare and complete travel vouchers. I am the lead AVS (Application Violation System, through the Office of Surface Mining and Reclamation) person for the Land Quality Division for all coal mines in the State of Wyoming. I am responsible for all additional tasks that need to be completed as an Office Support Specialist 1 because of budget cuts. I have developed a SharePoint Digital Office for my Administrator so he can get to his files no matter what part of the country he may be in. Additional duties include: Front office support staff District 1 Secretary (handle all district 1 mail and correspondence in/out) Responsible for data entry, and uploading documents into MIDAS for all 3 districts and quality control of such documents Uploading Annual Reports and outside (BLM & OSM) inspections into MIDAS. Responsible for all NOVs, Complaints and Objections & Liason between the Attorney and the EQC. Vehicle mileage reports to Administration Scheduling maintenance for vehicles Copier troubleshooting - Helpdesk calls for all broken equipment & troubleshooting software or hardware issues. Schedule meetings for Administrator and Advisory Board Schedule Conference Rooms Assign TFN's for new & existing mines Travel vouchers for all inspectors in District 1 (In/Out of state) All NOVs (Notice of Violations), Objections and Complaints Filing Invoice processing Order supplies
- Office Support Specialist II at State of Wyoming - DEQ
- Office Specialist I at State of Wyoming - DEQ
- Benefits Specialist at Wyoming LIEAP
- Office Administrator at Computing Alternatives, Inc
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- G.E.D. in Academic - Blairsville Shs
Mega Force Staffing Office Support Specialist My duties and responsibilities include greeting and assisting customers, entering applications into database, filing applicant paperwork, answering phone calls and associate concerns, preparing paperwork, maintaining cleanliness of the office and supporting the staffing specialist. Food Lion Office Assistant My duties and responsibilities include providing excellent customer service, performing large cash transactions such as wiring and money orders, opening and closing the front office, managing the front end, preparing deposits, balancing the store safe, entering change orders, and utilizing basic accounting skills. Citi Trends First Assistant Manager My duties and responsibilities included motivating the sales team to reach sales goals, merchandising, supporting the store manager, ensuring customer satisfaction, opening and closing the store, training new associates, making deposits into the store safe and using basic accounting skills.
- Office Support Specialist at Megaforce Staffing
4 months at this Job
- BS - Business Management Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Office Support Specialist Wayne Wire Cloth Products Inc - Hillman, MI I was the support staff for the office meaning I covered any time off the for customer service rep and the purchasing agent. I also assisted estimating with data entry on LTA's with customers and balancing margins. All of these duties required me to interact with either a customer or a supplier on a regular basis.
- Office Support Specialist at Wayne Wire Cloth Products
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associate - AAS Office Information Systems
Contact person: Jan Odem (256) 881-0993
• Served as an Office Support Specialist for the City of Huntsville
• Provided exemplary customer service both in person or over the phone
• Filed documents for faster retrieval
• Answered phones and give information needed about permits
• Assisted other specialist in the office with any clerical duties
• Reviewed permits to assist with approval
- Office Support Specialist at Spherion
- Clerical Support Specialist at Spherion
- Data Entry Specialist at Lyons HR- Dawson
- Sales Associate at JC Penny's
2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Collaborate with team to modify and utilize documentation review practices
• Communicate with clinicians regarding paperwork and make first contact with patients
• Discharge patients from the system so they can be billed for in a timely manner
• Selected to be Epic Super-User: trained clinicians and coworkers on new system
• Promoted from Data Entry Operator to Secretary I (April 2016) and from Secretary I to Office Support Specialist (September 2018)
- Office Support Specialist - Home Health Care at Henry Ford Health System
- Tutor - 21st Century Tutoring Program at ACCESS
- Student Assistant - Shelving & Circulation Desk at Mardigian Library - University of Michigan-Dearborn
- Intern - Children’s Education Experience program at St. Vincent and Sarah Fisher Center
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master's - Public Administration
- Bachelor's - Psychology
Provide general office support for governmental agencies including but not limited to filing paperwork, answering phones and emails, scanning and making copies, customer service, dispatching work orders for service requests
- Office Support Specialist at CEI Staffing Inc
- WATER METER TECHNICIAN/BASE ONE DISPATCHER at BROWARD COUNTY WATER & WASTEWATER SERVICES
- OVERNIGHT STOCKER at WALMART STORES, INC
- SALES ASSOCIATE at ANNA'S LINENS
4 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Independent wine distributor servicing Virginia, Maryland based in Richmond, VA
● Handle customer invoice creation for each delivery order with near perfect accuracy using QuickBooks
● Coordinate delivery routes and driver schedules
● Facilitate inventory on site, schedule & monitor deliveries of product
● Oblige with all state and locality regulations in regard to shipping & sales of alcohol
● Receive and deposit payments
● Maintain database of over 1500 accounts
● Set up and delivery of ABC compliance and tax documentation, ensure monthly purchase order and invoice reports are accurate and delivered by their required deadlines
● Creation of daily, monthly, and quarterly sales reports for sales representatives and management
● Oversee vehicle maintenance database and scheduling
● Answer phones and respond to general email inquiries, providing service and support to sales representatives and customer accounts
● Manage all filing and office organization
● Train new administrative staff to the satisfaction of my supervisor
● Manage office materials & assist in solving of technical issues
● Extensive use of QuickBooks, Microsoft Office, Google Office Suite & FinTech
- Office Support Specialist at Free Run Wine Merchants
- Quality Control Specialist at K2 Awards
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts Degree - History
Sales and Office support specialist with years of experience in customer service, administrative duties and product knowledge. Highly motivated with a proven track record in meeting sales goals. Capable of handling short notice and high stress situations while remaining professional. Able to multitask and work efficiently in groups or independently. Fox Valley Containers
150 Prairie Lake Road Unit B. East Dundee, IL 60118 Outside sales position (August 2018 - Current)
• Reaching out to potential prospects and turning them into long term clients.
• Update client information in the company database.
• Generating sales reports for management.
• Putting together product sample kits and presentations.
• Working with marketing to stay on top of industry trends and identifying potential opportunities for sales and company growth. Inside sales position (June 2017 - August 2018)
• Responsible for sales in multiple territories, including out of state.
• Cold calling for new business and maintaining current clientele.
• Generating price quotations for qualified prospects including shipping rates.
• Overall customer service and support for outside sales reps in their territories.
- Sales and Office support specialist at Fox Valley Containers
- Office support specialist at
- Field inspector at Arrow Inspections
- Office support specialist at Work Now Staffing - ALG Logistics
7 months at this Job
- - Criminal justice